Holla Forums it's the last few days of the steam sale and I really just need a chill game to play after a long day of...

Holla Forums it's the last few days of the steam sale and I really just need a chill game to play after a long day of sucking dicks for a living

a nice open-world vehicle game or parkour game or maybe even just a simple action game with environments that are fun to just explore.

I'd get a VN or an adventure/exploration game or something but reading is hard and I wanna go fast.

Other urls found in this thread:

igg-games.com/
nicoblog.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All I can think of for parkour is mirrors edge or dying light, as for driving I hear the game the club is pretty good and theres always gta.

Okay wait, do you actually suck dicks for a living or is it a euphemism for customer service jobs?

If the former, how good are you at it?

Why don't you just pirate whatever it is tou want to play
igg-games.com/
nicoblog.org/
There's no shame on doing that.

DRAGONS DOGMA

because if I don't spend money on things I like then what's the point in continuing to live

Could you be any more of a mindless consumer?

yeah, I could watch HSN

I suggest dick sucking simulator to refine your skills and truly start making the money you can when reaching your full potential.

So…. Undertale?

Morrowind

I know you think that's a clever joke but there actually are several dick sucking simulators out there.

If you are just looking for something comfy to play while you relax then try Subnautica. It looks like one of the cancerous minecraft clone/open world survival games but it's actually pretty fun to just explore the ocean. It's what I play now if I just want to relax.

It's relaxing alright, until you get blindsided by one of them scary underwater monsters.

I remember when we mocked Steam shills around here.

Burnout Paradise

This is such a great concept for a game, why aren't there more titles out there like this? Open World is really popular right now and racing titles sell like hotcakes, it would literally print money if the game wasn't shit.

Again, Burnout Paradise and Fuel is the game you want.
Didn't a Need for Speed game have an open world extremely similar to Burnout Paradise? I think it was made by the same devs too.

So do you just not buy anything or are you a mindless hypocrite?

Just because he called out a mindless consumer doesn't mean he doesn't buy things.

He said things he liked. Not just "things".
If you don't support what you like, then you won't get more of it.
Pirate, then buy if you liked it. That's what I do.

Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) is the game you're thinking of, but it's shit. The cars handle like ass. The feel like they have weight to them but then just go flying everywhere. It's fucking retarded.

Hot Pursuit (2010), however, is the best Need for Speed game since Porsche Unleashed.

Carmageddon, Midtown Madness, Driver, Burnout Paradise, NFS Most Wanted
The idea itself is almost as old as video games

There's The Crew

actually now that I think about it there are a ton of games like these and a lot of them have been around for a long time so I don't know what you're talking about
Almost all NFS games since Most Wanted 2005
Forza Horizon games
The Crew and I think there was some sequel/expansion
Burnout Paradise
Fuel
Some ATV game I can't remember the name of
Driver SF
Test Drive Unlimted 1 and 2
And of course there are all those games like GTA, sleeping dogs and whatnot that have a driving component.

Can you give any name?

ETS2

Moralfag