Good! George Soros Faces a $10 Billion Lawsuit For Trying To Overthrow Democratic Nations

George Soros is now facing a $10 billion lawsuit wich accuses him of meddling in the politics of an poverty sticken African country in order to settle some of his own issues.

This will now be the second major lawsuit that Soros is facing from meddling in foreign government affairs.

Lets hope he finally gets what’s coming to him!

From Fox News: archive.fo/RLs8i

The 86-year-old investor, who controls a web of international nonprofits in addition to his vast financial empire, used his sway with the government of Guinea to freeze Israeli company BSG Resources out of the West African nation’s lucrative iron ore mining contracts, according to the suit filed last month in New York Federal Court by BSG Resources.

“Soros was motivated solely by malice, as there was no economic interest he had in Guinea,” BSGR alleges in court papers.

A spokesman for Soros, who regularly supports nascent democratic governments in Eastern Europe and Africa, said the philanthropist has a lifelong interest in helping impoverished nations, and only backed a probe of BSG out of corruption concerns.

Whatever the ultimate outcome in the current case, it is not the first time Soros has been accused of sowing political upheaval to advance a personal agenda.

Critics around the world, including in the U.S. and in Soros’ homeland of Hungary, say the liberal financier often masquerades as a humanitarian while manipulating the political landscape.

“We are committed to use all legal means at our disposal to stop pseudo-civil society spy groups such as the ones funded by George Soros,” Hungary’s top education official, Minister of Human Capacities Zoltan Balog said recently.

archive.fo/EQtEt
truthfeed.com/breaking-george-soros-faces-a-10-billion-lawsuit/71028/

Excellent. This must happen. Soros must fall.

It will go nowhere.
Soros pays the Clinton Foundation.
CF has the Justice Dept.
It will be like Comey again.

I love it when jews jew-over jews. Makes everything better.

OUT-JEWED BY FELLOW JEWS

Or, in other words, a day's wages.

Why the fuck is guinea using our courts to sue a foreigner?

The kike banks will just get a new mascot to do their shenanigans.

Oy vey, are you suggesting that a company from our greatest ally might lose in an American court?

Can't he just pay the 10b and move on? I'll get excited when he's being shot at.

Fucking this.

Even for Soros that's quite some money. It's like suing your average American for $10000.

Why are you sageing this?

It's not guinea suing, it's some Isreali mining company that got jewed in the process. So now they're jewing back.

Because he's a kike?

10 billion is nothing to scoff at anons.
also
What? Provide a source for this shit.
And say what you want, Soros is at least very high up on the hierarchy even if he's not the top dog. Use your head user.

That's going to end in a $100,000 settlement.

Daily reminder that EVERYTHING is currently going according to kike plans

If the jews say that everything and leave a registry of them saying it, everything becomes their plan, and therefore we always lose?

I was going to scoff at you for saying that, but then I decided to look up Soros' net worth. Not including his obviously hidden offshore billions, ol' Nosferajew is apparently worth $25 billion on paper. It does appear losing the lawsuit would give him a kick in his withered balls after all.

Which is why he'll bribe the judge and jury, the wrinkled piece of dog-shit.

One of the greatest things I've read was the book by the mossad agent that was on a team assassinating Black September leaders. He talks about the Galicianers (polish kikes, i.e., khazars) jewing over all the other kikes, especially the ethiopanigger jews. Best part, in the end they jewed the guy out of his shekels when it all fell apart.
That's the way they treat each other, and this guy was a no-shit hero (as far as israelis go). Imagine how they much they guck over the goyim.

Oh no I've only got 15 billion now, whatever will I do.
Guess I'll have to crash a currency once I've shorted it.

THIS
This is something everyone should know.

With no survivors.

SOROS SOLD JEW TO THE NAZIS, IS HE OUR GUY?

To betray your own people, regardless of race, makes you lower than dirt.

10 Billion? This is fucking chump change and he's a fucking monkey who answers to a higher order. He gets the rope or nothing. Stop getting distracted by stupid shit like this. It's a smokescreen which the kikes are using to hide the obvious. God doesn't sleep and these bastards would be better off dead than a slap on the wrist. Don't believe me? Look at the financial sector, everybody is guilty and the supposed banks who were fined for x, y or z are merely fall boys.

I feel like we're going to see something divided by 0.

As opposed to a non backstabbing kike?

H-hang on a minute

I think of it as proof that Da Shoah was a complete hoax. Soros wasn't doing anything worse than the kikes that guarded the other prisoners in the camps, of which there were a lot. They all know there weren't any death camps, no gas showers, no lampshades made of skin or soap made from the fat of starving prisoners. That's why the kikes don't go after him- he'll spill the beans about the holohoax.

I see exactly what the kikes are doing with this

That claim gets thrown around a lot. And yet I've never seen any sort of proof.

Call me when this slimy shitstain is actually paying up, behind bars, or hanging from a rope. Until then, I presume business as usual

Only $10 billion? This motherfucker needs to be publicly shamed and hanged for war crimes on live TV. Anything less and you know it's rigged.

walks over to picture of dead ex-wife hanging by the door

gotta admit I lol'd but this is a dangerous meme and the info behind it is jonestein-tier

It's not impossible. He does seem to go out of his way to stamp his name on things. Either he's a fall guy for the true ruling elites working through him, possibly he's trying to use his position to buy us more time and/or promote the Thule plan, maybe both. Doesn't matter either way, we can meme him into being our asset against his will.

He is, Rothschilds financed his hedge fund, and he serves as their fall guy and also as one who can accelerate their agenda much faster than they could afford to do on their own without unnecessary risk. Soros is only second in command to the House of Rothschild.

I think it's useful for getting anons to understand dialectics better. Having a sound understanding of cause and effect can lead you into levels of 4d chess that shouldn't even be possible.

He's 7 billion behind on taxes too.

So his real net worth is 18-19 billion and this would wipe out half his real wealth

Soros is not a ruling elite never think otherwise.

Soros might be a fall guy but given the current geopolitical situation you have millions of young people who know about shit like pizzagate and the deep state so this is deluded of the real elites to think Soros would satiate us.

A multi-billionaire doesn't make these decisions out of malice as he would have you believe. He has an agenda, but it's really impossible to work out what it is because all the outcomes could play into his hand.

Soros always stamps his name on things one or two degrees of seperation away from them so it only takes kiddy level intelligence gathering to produce convincing evidence. We know that billionaires are not required to do this because /ourguy/ Robert Mercer doesn't.

Could be a decent meme if its more developed. Especially with the 'even though he is doing the right thing he must be killed' part of it. I mean we do have a lot of plebs that are turning away from us to civ nat and this might be just the trick to reach them.

Could maybe go a step further..