Cute Girl Commando Squad

Thats the thing I never got, why hasn't anyone done a sort of crack squad of cute girl commands videogame?

You'd think it'd be a no brainer with stuff like Girls und Panzer, Strike Witches, Jourmangand, Upotte!

And yet all the stuff I see relating to this are always community driven modding of other games. And the closest thing I can think of would be a Valkyria chronicles with an all girl squad.

Surely theres a huge amount of support out there for it. Why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangafox.me/manga/trench_flowers/v01/c001/1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why hasn't anyone done a TF2 clone but with cute kawaii girls? (no, not overwatch)

or a Silent hills with cute kawaii girl

or an Eversion-type Metroidvania with cute kawaii girls?

or a Smash bros with filled with cute kawaii girls?

sometimes people and companies don't do the obvious choice

Because it upsets Marxists and beta numales that want to drink that rainbow pussy

Japan doesn't do FPS games

There's War of Human Tanks, but if you don't like battleship or VN segments you'll probably hate it.

Has everyone forgot about the very first TF2 clone already?

over here it was known as Microvolts

it was ok for a while

TF2 has been done to death, maybe I should just ask what full high quality mods are available for games instead.

Like a Moe Military conversion for Company of Heroes or something.

I was wondering when /k/ would wander over and remake this thread. It has been awhile.

It ripped off TF2's artstyle and presentation hard, especially in the original trailer, but at the end of the day that was really just a publicity stunt that said very little about the gameplay.

Last time was mostly about tank threads
Sure it mostly don't happen now but when it finally snowballed into a proper thread, was pretty comfy especially compared to /k/'s tank threads

Well yeah you want solid gameplay for the game first, THEN you slap on the other stuff.

The stupid thing is that dev teams try to draw in crowd with the characters/design/setting, and then they never really thought about having good gameplay.

You've clearly never played Bullet Girls

So whats the objective of this game

There isn't one as far as I'm concerned, since I can't read moonrunes. It's just cute girls with cute guns doing shit. And poking/rubbing them too of course. I had fun playing it.

It already exists.

So how cancerous is the fanbase

Isn't that some cancerous microtransaction filled mobile shit?

Rule of Rose and Haunting Ground

BG is literally a collection of every bad idea in shooters made into a game. I can't stress enough how terrible this series is, and I play lots of low budget ecchi games.
I can't understand why so many anons will recommend this game unironically.

It has cute lewd girls with guns. That is all it needs. You some kind of fag or something?

see

Is this not what Senran Kagura was?
I thought this was what Senran Kagura was?

I'd buy it.

BG is irredeemably awful, the cute girls can't help it when the gameplay is about as fun as putting your dick in a blender. The bosses and main characters are the only cute girls. All the rest of the enemies are clones of that boring looking cunt with the purple hair, and you can't help but get sick of her after dumping a mag into her face while she stands there like a retard for the millionth time.
They could of just made a mediocre shooter with cute girls and it would have been great. Nope, they went out of their way to make the worst shooter of all time.
Even the interrogation with the twins wasn't enough to make up for the suffering that game delivered.

arent all those show shit? or ami missing something?
i would rather play a game like yukikaze with a qt AI companion

Senran was about Ninjas slicing each others clothes off, not commandos or guns or anything military

You're gay. Got it.

On a scale of 1 to SAO, about a 5. The regular game is filled with actual children posting about FNAF and Minecraft, but the higher level play is much less autistic. Hope you like getting your ass handed to you by the nips.

On the internet, it's a pretty normal kids game, with all the autism that entails.

japan is super stingy with licensed video games, even nichijou vidya was a fucking VN

I fucking hate this weeb military shit.
Some yellow jews have a firm grip on the typical japanese otaku. They know that these virgin loser nerds are into nationalism and military because they have this believe that in a other time they'd be alpha males.
And of course they love cute girls to satisfy their lust.

The stuff OP mentioned, Girls und Panzer, Strike Witches and Jourmangand, Upotte! are really just schemes by big companies to milk these nerds wallets dry, and it upsets me that they have such a easy time doing it.

Fuck otakus. And now it's swapping to the west too, because to nobodys surprise other countries have plenty of these people too

Granted, but half the game was fighting army sized waves of enemies, and a lot of the characters used military grade weapons instead of ninja gear.

Fuck off normalfag

I'm still waiting on a non-portable, non-doujin Madoka Magica game.
Seems like a no-brainer, but there's been fuck-all done with it.

You can't even defend the game on the points I brought up because I'm right and you know it. I TRIED my best to like those games. In the end I don't think I can remember a game I've hated as much as BG 1&2.
I've seen people talk up these games in the vita threads, that's why I picked them up. Now I've made it my lifes mission to warn anons to find cute girls ANYWHERE else. If I can prevent even one user from suffering through those games, Ive done a good thing.
Trust me user, I want to play with kawaii operators as much as you do, but Bullet Girls is not the way.

I never said it was a GOOD game, I just said it has cute girls and cute guns, and that I had fun with it. I can't and won't deny all the flaws it has, but the amount of fun one person has is 100% subjective to the one playing. And I enjoyed playing it to relax and unwind. Yeah it's piss-easy, yeah the AI are fucking retarded, but after a long day of work, to just come home and dress up a cute girl and shoot other cute girls, that's the fucking dream man.

Would I like to see this game have all it's shitty problems fixed? Of course. But I can take it for what it is and still enjoy myself.

yes it is but this is a less cancerous one that you can get by without them in

I'm really anything but a normalfag, in fact im part of their target audience, and seeing people obsess over trash like kancolle waa already bad enough.
It was literally designed to dismantle the japanese doujin spirit and profit through it, all wrapped up in a shitty pay to win browser game.
Truly disgusting, and you guys are next

Theres a million military games out there and hardly any military otaku/anime girl themed stuff. I dunno wtf you are complaining about.

I mean MGSV and MGO3 had potential there, but Konami shot themselves in the throat on that.

There is a limit to how ignorant one can be. But what can one expect from a summerfag who can't even capitalise or punctuate?

*teleports Tank under snow*
tss

fug

Those aren't cute girls though.

I still want a game that plays like STALKER and has a similar concept with the dangerous world out to kill you, but instead of a grey and brown world of dudes it has cute girls animu girls like OP's talking about. And environmental art direction to at least somewhat match.

I like danger and somewhat serious business concepts, but don't like gritty realistic drab visuals much at all. Also I'd much rather be looking at cure girl bandits and loners than the actual bandits and loners and such Stalker has.

I read the manga, they are actually women, it's just the way they're drawnthat makes them look like men I think?

Marine Bellecourt OP pls nerf.

> I think?

That's not reassuring they aren't that cute even if they are girls though.

Surprisingly accurate to what I pictured. Though my idea of cute girl Stalker just has the schoolgirl outfit as the equivalent to the track suit and other armors would exist too. They'd just be, you know, cuter.

Well, they are women, and some are cute, but they're certainly not here to do cute things given the not-WW1 context.

Get yourself a taste here.
mangafox.me/manga/trench_flowers/v01/c001/1.html

Girls und Panzer and Strike Witches are good (I can understand why someone might not like Strike Witches but GuP is objectively a really good series other than the somewhat slow start). Upotte is shit other than Sako. I haven't seen Jormungand.

Oh okay. I'll give it a read once I get all caught up on Berserk then. You've got me interested now 18 more volumes to go though, I think. 17 or 18…something like that.

If there's a S.T.A.L.K.E.R Fukushima, it must be added as a tier one armor. Imagine the description of it:

"A regular outfit originating from schools, consisting of a short skirt and a shirt. Offering no protection, it has no special purpose other than to keep the wearer clothed . It is often used by rookies in the Zone - Because it is extremely light and comfortable, or simply due to its "cute" appearance."

I didn't see many volumes of Trench Flowers translated yet. There's like 9 volumes now.

thanks for your life story!

Korea is cucked to hell but they got some sexy grills in their games

So Fukushima becomes a new Zone with its own mysteries and anomalies and all that, but because it's in Japan it's all cute animu style visuals? Maybe even come up with some plot reason that only cute girls can survive that particular Zone?

THIS IS THE BEST IDEA

gas yourself

It looks also really generic. But hen again, it's Nexon, they shit a generic FPS grindfest every month.

It doesn't have to be in the S.T.A.L.K.E.R series, even if it would be cool. It would at least just be "like S.T.A.L.K.E.R but anime".
Also, Was there even a thing in the Zone that kept women away? Isn't just because it's too dangerous that they don't come in the Zone?

I didn't mean it had to be intended to be in the actual STALKER storyline either, just kinda similar to the basic "weird dangerous lawless irradiated zone" concept.

And no, there was absolutely no explicit in-story reason the actual Zone was all dudes, it just seemed a bit odd to me is all that it was absolutely 100% men, in all three games no less. On a similar note, if animu STALKER were all girls that would be good for me, though I'd like an actual reason in the backstory. Maybe the Fukushima Zone itself prefers them for some reason.

You are the cancer killing anything Japanese

Nah, not too anime. I'd prefer something that looks 2.5D like pic related, so the atmosphere can transition to different tones with more ease.
It would also make it be more believable for characters that look like they're from S.T.A.L.K.E.R and some cute commando girls to be the same place.

Damn that looks like it could be fun. Too bad Nexon has their big ol' diseased pecker rubbed all over it. Now it's just shit that had potential.

cause people who have their heads screwed on right are lazy.

Battleship doesn't let you blow the whole fucking field in one move.

That would mean the Chernobyl Zone prefers men for some other reason. "The Zone is a harsh mistress", they say. Can you put a gender in a fucking Zone anyway?
Is the Zone an Ara or a loli?

You mean with a story like this?:

Then you get dropped in the Fukushima Zone and you go stalkan with cute grills for scientists and yourself. Also schoolgirl bandits shouting "A nuu~ chiki buriki ifu damuki!"

Downloading as we speak.

source on the Pic?

Post proof you at least tried to use binoculars.
How can you not know this after all this time?

Reverse image search only finds "anime"…

Same. Is the anime cute?
is there nothing degenerate in here?

ITS NOT MY FAULT I RICE MY RIFLES UP LIKE SCHOOLGIRLS DO THEIR PHONES

What a time to be alive

What i dont get is that why dont more devs use "2d" artstyle on their games, doesnt have to be weeb-style either but like c'mon there's not much need to worry about too many polygans hampering performance or having the game be too uncanny valley shit if you do it sort of like Valkyr chronics the OP (who is a faggot btw) mentioned.

Atleast if looking purely from the performance point shouldnt "cartoonized simplified" graphics make the game run better giving more leeway to put more actual features into it?

I guess it's because if you're making a game, you're already guaranteed to have CG artists to begin with so you're going to utilise what's in your nearest stationary kit rather than go to the store to fetch some new stationary especially if you know it's going to cost you more quid than what you can already do with what you have already at your disposal for use.

I don't know what to feel about this.

get out of here, faggot.

It's videogames who cares

l4d2 is the only game I know of with anime mods, what other games have this type of modding community?

Bethesda games.

which ones have love live mods?

So, sauce ?