Https:// www. rt. com/viral/388041-john-oliver-trump-tax-loophole/

https:// www. rt. com/viral/388041-john-oliver-trump-tax-loophole/

John Oliver uses Trump tax loophole to avoid paying levy on $9mn NYC penthouse

Even Salon, that epitome of cancer has turned against him:

salon. com/2017/05/11/is-john-oliver-a-hypocrite-on-taxes/

It's pointless for celebrities, politicians, businessmen, and mediamen to go after one another for tax evasion or other shady money deals.
Because they all fucking do it.
I know that none of these rich trump haters pay "fair" taxes. Not a single fucking one. If there's one issue they should have kept their mouths shut over, it was this.

We should spread this all over.

Daily reminder the left will ALWAYS eat itself and this is the key to destroying them

This is what libshits don't get. They bitch about Trump, or whatever rich person avoiding taxes or paying little taxes, but at the same time they're doing the same fucking thing. The only difference is that their jewish accountant hasn't been caught.

Foreign celebs should be taxed 50% to work or be shown here.

The results will be hilarious to watch, but Oliver is an entertainer on a weekly cable TV show. He's not a publicly elected official. So, he probably won't even lose his job.

Jesus.

I still don't understand why Brits, South Africans, and Canadians have shows telling Americans what to think.

Jews.

Obviously, but I meant why do regular Americans keep tuning in to listen to outsider opinions?

kikes

KYS kike skum

Are you seeing the pattern yet?

When the kikes control the dams you only drink what they let you.

John Oliver is a US citizen. Got his green card in 2009 and married an American in 2012.

If these goons were as smart as they bill themselves as being, they wouldn't be squandering their wealth so foolishly. Million dollars for a fucking apartment? Burn Sodom to the ground.

I wonder if Trump owned the property. Kek.

Reread the OP brah.

Read the OP? Where do you think you are? If you can make it past the lede you aren't Autistic enough to fit in.

Are you an American? I am. We get put under a spell when we hear a posh, well spoken British accent like John Oliver or Piers Morgan. Hence why all the Britbong rejects come here for TV careers. It puts us under a trance. American tabloids are obsessed with the Royal family and a lot of us grew up in the 90s hearing about Princess Di 24/7 on all our news outlets. If you're just a pleb, it's easy to overlook this phenomena.

Hmmm what does Holla Forums think of Richard Spencer, Ben Shapiro, Alex Jones and TRS again?

He's a fucking brit. He hasn't bothered to fucking assimilate.

Jones is actually under siege by a coordiated smear campaign by globalist kikes. He may not name the jew to the anoyance of Holla Forums, but they are calling him "controlled oposition" as if he was glenn beckstab. The kikes can't even define their own terminology correctly.

And he sold it that twat for almost 9x the market value. Oliver got royally ass-fucked by Trump, explains the hatred.

You can fucking keep John Oliver, plus you know the vast majority of Americans will choke, with a smile on their faces, on the next turd of a celebrity or comedian we've had enough of.

as a response , what is needed are shows, many shows with Palestinians, Iranians, Persians, Syrians, North Koreans, telling Is-ra-hellis what to think and what to do. Now THAT would be interesting television!!