HUGE: Forged DNS logs used against Trump. Forger identified. Undeniable proof of forgery

Pic related: Site passes technical scrutiny with a famous cryptology professor and known security experts.

Background: Used by Slate to drum up half the Russian-collusion narrative. Slate story tweeted out by Hillary herself. May have been the basis of an FBI FISA warrant.

The technical proof provided is damning as fuck, but to this day, CuckChan is too busy beating off over unimpressive LARPers and sperglord hype-faggots.

April Lorenzen does not use a lot of social media and has not been forced to explain herself, though her co-conspirator @ljean on Twitter (Professor L Jean Camp) still bangs on about this scandal and is apparently unaware the game is over.

Other urls found in this thread:

weaponizedautism.wordpress.com/2017/04/09/trump-dns-logs-fabricated/
weaponizedautism.wordpress.com/2017/03/29/rare-public-service-goes-south/
archive.is/rrY44
blog.erratasec.com/2016/11/in-which-i-have-to-debunk-second-time.html
archive.is/byqEh
twitter.com/ljean/status/862290483091001344
ljean.com/NetworkData.php
imdb.com/title/tt4531006/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i thought nobody could ever find any real proof when this came out?

Lots of people correctly pointed out that DNS logs can be forged, but nobody had proof of actual forgery. Until now.

Don't be fooled by the name "weaponizedautism" either. I highly doubt this is some channer. The skill level of this person is off the fucking charts, as you can see in his other post about his BSD research that made the news – he was pegged as some "advanced threat actor" or nation-state hacker.

No site will touch this. You can see dozens of people on Twitter trying to bring it to the attention of Assange and right-wing outlets, but they're all fucking useless.

Also, I know I'm gonna cop shit for this, but I read Plebbit's /r/conspiracy occasionally, and some technically minded people were drawing a connection between this guy's exploitation M.O. and that of the Stuxnet author. Then the thread mysteriously vanished, breaking no apparent Plebbit rules.

yeah i remember when this all came out and the proof was just a txt file and no method of verification..

was even a sticky here for a bit

The more vocal on here and especially cuckchan are pretty low on the bell curve but we also have the best and brightest among us.

Yep, well, what's significant here is that the people who sort of debunked the story (ErrataSec, Krypt3ia, etc.) by saying that anyone can forge DNS logs (but having no proof of forgery) have all tweeted out this link because they recognize its significance.

The few times I've seen people post it to CuckChan, it slides like crazy.

may have been a good idea for you to actually post the link instead of just a picture that showed the link in it

I'm not typing that link, bro.

Copy/paste it yourself so we know we aren't having our IPs harvested or getting some javascript virus from your "link".

or he could just archive it

Trump DNS logs forged:

weaponizedautism.wordpress.com/2017/04/09/trump-dns-logs-fabricated/

Strange post, possibly indicative of background:

or you could.. you dont have to visit a fucking site to archive it.. Fuck I'll do it

archive.is/rrY44

here you fucking dumbies

wow so its just the exact same tealeaves shit that is unproven from months ago
THERE IS STILL NO PROOF THOSE ARE THE REAL LOGS

Bump for important thread.

Can someone tell an illiterate faggot wtf this means?

nope

blog.erratasec.com/2016/11/in-which-i-have-to-debunk-second-time.html
archive.is/byqEh

BUMP

The person who forged the logs is do.xed in the article.

A…pril Loren…zen, Dis..sect Cyb..er Inc

that's just tea leaves real name…

Exactly. I'm one of the best electron microscope operators in the united states when it comes to biological specimens. I highly doubt I'm the only skilled person around here.

From the article.

Probably the same person who forged?

interesting

so..you're arguing that the same person who supplied the _proof_ forged logs is the one who forged them themselves?

Occam's Razor would suggest that is most likely what happened.

Yes we do. Many won't dox themselves but we do.

I agree. A lot of times we have individuals drop in with some rather important information.

I wager that people use the Chans as plausible deniability as a means to get information out.

Sometimes I think that the FBI or some other ABC agency drops information here in hopes that it spreads over the internet.

lurk moar fag

How close are we getting?

This was examined by Holla Forums /g/ both/pol/s and send around for a while when it was fresh news and nobody could prove anything so…i dunno man
keep on digging if you think it's worth it
maybe look at that post i put a little ways up
also check out how the domain isn't even owned by trump at all

No shit. Did you read the article OP is referring to? This is more proof it was faked.

What is really intriguing this time is that it names the "expert" (with proof), April Lorenzen, who examined this and forged the data.

Furthermore, this was probably the trigger to the whole "Russia Narrative" and this persons connections could prove a conspiracy.

Are you on the right board or shilling?

Some other ABC perhaps, but if this is FBI, I think a better idea might just be to just put together an indictment!

That definitely never happens. Trust me, I'm Anomalous.

So right after the biggest bout of muh Russia yet, anomalous just drops out of nowhere and destroys it? **trump is leaking shit isn't he?""

yeah it was all bullshit from the start never any real proof of shit

THIS NEEDS TO GET TO TRUMP

April Lorenzen works for "Dissect Cyber Inc"

Direct Cyber Inc was a contractor for DHS during the leaks.

bump

Photo of April Lorenzen. Really not much on her.

I'm a programmer who spends most of my time on network software, including having written DNS client software for embedded systems. Security isn't my forte, but I know enough to know that this site is the real deal. This is some Liam Neeson "very particular set of skills"-tier shit. I would confidently bet a thousand bucks that he didn't even deanonymize the forger in the manner shown, which though compelling seems way too lucky. This means whoever did this probably has the means to deanonymize I2P/Tor users.

How the fuck did this not get any traction on T_D/4chan? Fucking idiots spend months fapping off to "FBIAnon", who hasn't done 1/1000000000 of what this person has done and is likely just some LARPing news/blog reader. This is the most amazing thing I've seen all year.

If the fucking right-wing sites don't want to pick it up, the only thing I can think of is we send it to the bank, which is already working on a lawsuit against Camp without knowing who Tea Leaves is or the information about the forged data.

Huh? They're the real Tea Leaves logs. You can find them on Camp's own site. Nice shilling.

What you need to do is to repost this OP on 4chan, and just say that you are in fact FBI-user and get a bunch of proxies to bump it.

Jeezus, I just Googled the site and can see it mentioned on 4chan a few times with barely any comments. Meanwhile, look at the shit that gets fapped over for days on end. The morons get what's easily the biggest happening in forever and don't recognize it for what it is.

Hah, goddamn they're pathetic. Wouldn't surprise me if that's what would get them creaming their panties.

Agreed. For anyone who read the article, the autist actually found this TeaLeaves person (April Lorenza) and shows she forged the logs.

This is could be senate hearing shit and the fact this story gets shilled everywhere tell me it is something big.

Yep, maybe the autist's only crime is that he didn't hype the fucking thing like an O'Keefe/Cernovich/Alex Jones to get what, as someone astutely mentioned above, the low end of the bell curve interested.

It doesn't seem they're even aware a god-tier doxing has occurred, let alone damning proof of forgery that could reach Congress.

Implying that any of them actually understand what anything in the post actually means…. All they know is that Dems are the real racists, and muh freespeech and muh FEMA camps.

Professor L Jean Camp is still Tweeting about her forged logs (May 10th) like she discovered something big.

Earlier comment about messages on Twitter are legit. It's caught the attention of a few security pros I recognize, but hasn't spread beyond that. It's making me sick to my stomach seeing all these right-wing e-celebs ignoring people trying to tell them about it. But muh fucking ANTIFA smackdowns. I'm legitimately enraged right now seeing how this has been shadowed by a bunch of shilling and outright apathy on the part of people who one would think give a damn about this kind of thing.

i mean the real logs from trumps server / the russian bank

Jean Camp posted the legal notices from Alfa Bank. They are looking for the originator of the logs.

ljean.com/NetworkData.php

My bad, man. Yeah, it was never proven they were real, but what this does is prove they can't possibly be real - because they're totally forged to look like something they're not.

Yep, came across that while catching up with this and thought about mailing them, but I'm too much of a pussy.

Yep, the game-over has been out for a month from what I can tell, and she's still tweeting entirely unaware that her pal has been doxed and her story nuked.

THIS

April Lorenza will find herself in a world of shit if the bank gets wind of this.

Email Sent.

You will be remembered if you catch a sniper bullet from 2,000 yards, son.

@ljean on Twitter is gonna shit a brick when she finds out (a) April has been revealed (b) details have been sent to the bank.

Anyone have a throwaway + aged Twitter account that can reply to this tweet:

with "April Lorezen's details and proof of forged logs emailed to AlfaBank bank. Good luck." ???

Typo fix:

"April Lorenzen's details and proof of forged logs emailed to AlfaBank. Good luck."

Bump. This is a high quality analysis.

bump for importance

Bump

Bamp.

Even if this is forged, this is so fucking stupid anyways.
HOW DARE A COMPUTER ASK A DNS SERVER WHAT MAILORDERBRIDESANDVODKA.RU'S IP IS!

Doesn't matter. What matters is that they are successfully (!) using it to build a Trump-Russia-connection narrative.
Pointing out that this is stupid won't help us, but showing that their alledged proofs are made up bullshit will.

I get it, but it's still retarded

Bump

bump.
Check your e-mails lad, we've been targeted recently possibly by these same people
they're sending spam phishing e-mails in a pathetic attempt to 'dox' us. It'd be laughable if it wasn't so obvious they are cyber criminals from china and spicsico.

We hacker war now boys

they are paying very expensive cyber criminals

What e-mail provider? I'm getting spam mails like those nearly every day on my cock address. Doesn't look like targeted phishing against us tho.

Several different ones, just noticed this shit last night.

yahoo, gmail, tim.it, [email protected]
a bunch of other ones.
All sent over these VPN IP addresses:

It is very targeted, I'd post the e-mail list but I don't want to put anyone else on any more lists. It's full of e-mails with the Holla Forums domain.
My current e-mail can only be associated with Holla Forums in one way through no small effort; it's very targeted.

Recently got some .il scam emails, so it is true, google telling mozzad our cuck accounts it's more than just probably

also forgot to mention this bio film

imdb.com/title/tt4531006/

Thank You for Calling (2015)
Je compte sur vous (original title)

- Biography based on the life of conman Gilbert Chikli who invented the "CEO scam" and was able to persuade bank and company officers to transfer money by simply ringing them and impersonating their CEO. He is now living in luxury in Israel.

Of course this post gets those dubs.
This is sooo true. I thought I was bright but coming here, the hive mind of truth without fear has enriched and changed my life in unimaginable ways.

That address!
Snakes every day of the year, in Salem!

memes are so off the charts we don't even bother anymore. I don't need eyes.

Sorry mate, that's not how it works. Anyone can register almost any domain name and use it on a server in any country. There's no reason why mossad would use .il domains. They'd probably use hacked servers from all over the world.

>>>/reddit/

BAHAHAHA, someone replied!

Funny thing is, even if April Lorenzen is fully legit (but logs are just meaningless marketing-related nothingburgers), she's still in a world of hurt for breaching contracts/NDAs, as site in OP makes clear. She abused privileged access and will be shamed into oblivion by the tech community.

OK, so my emails to Drudge, DailyCaller, TheGatewayPundit, The Intercept, Breitbart, and Infowars have been ignored. Possible they're still examining, but other folks have said they've had no luck emailing the usual suspects either.

Makes me think all those basement dudes ranting about controlled opposition may be on to something.

Really makes you think. Look at all the security gurus stunned by the sophistication of this person's "rare" public work:

Could there be a bigger story here than meets the eye? Bigger than the log-fabrication story?

Why wouldn't it be?

Update (I was user 6520b4): Still no fucking responses to my emails. Everything just seems to enter a vacuum when this thing gets discussed. I'm not even sure it's because of the Trump/Russian thing. What the hell is going on?

About a dozen emails sent to right-wing outlets from two different email accounts and not so much as a single "Thanks. We'll take a look."

Maybe try pic related

Bump

Funny that you mention this. The past couple of months the rdio talk shows I listen to on my commute to work and back seem to follow the theme and timelines of the content here. Not just because of current events, but exact wording and phrases are gleaned from user posts. Albeit a day late. They do however stay away from pg. The talkfags get their show material from autistic nazi anons bent on destroying the kike media.

Did we get any word back from the bank?

My only skill is writing books and never publishing them.

Trump bump.

I haven't seen Zero Hedge mentioned. Send it to them if you haven't. They're generally good with tips.

Been watching this go down over the last day or two, gobsmacked at the apathy on the right. RW news not taking it up. Hardly any spread on social media. 4chan being completely fucking hopeless, preferring to focus 300 comments on some "muh anonymous sources, it's happening" Twitter nobody.

I've seen enough. (((Someone))) is trying to memory hole this. Start blasting it everywhere- clog up 4chan with threads, post to GLP, get T_D hyperventilating over it, bombard RW news with emails and tweets, don't relent.

Also, @alfabank is pretty responsive to tweets, so if anyone can write a Russian tweet, that would be awesome

Heh, this is what Cuck-chan Holla Forums considers more important than something that could nuke half the foundation of the Russian collusion BS (five most recent bumps):

R: 4▶
Eurovision General
R: 278 / I: 26

R: 81 / I: 20▶
Mejor pais del mundo Hispano: Holla Forums ya yo estoy harto de estos anglos brutos

R: 143 / I: 34▶
Women blame men for not wanting them after they hit the wall.:

R: 61 / I: 26▶
Brit/pol/ - Lady Amelia Windsor Edition: >

Didn't that server turn out to not even be Trumps?

Nah, it was Trump's domain. trump-email.com was registered in 2009. The WHOIS details had Emily McMullin as a contact. She works in hotel marketing (listed as a contact for tons of hotel domains) and has no connection to Evan McMullin. Not even the Trump team denies the domain is theirs.

It's incredible that every effort to spread this seems to be getting obstructed by some unknown force. Post it to 4chan, and watch the sliding surge to frantic levels. Try to get right-wing sites to pick it up, and get only deathly silence in return. Dozens of tweets about it just vanish with no explanation.

Nigger, I straight up claimed on facebook that I was le russian h4xordz with my real name and fed leaks and redpills like crazy to thousands of normalfags for weeks before a mysterious accident put me in the hospital for 6 months.
I'm out, and I give zero fucks anymore tbh fam.

-t. woke up in hospital to Trump's smiling face and assblasted liberals crying that shillary lost.

bumppppppppppppped

emailed zero hedge, we'll see what happens

this might be a good test of whos paid opposition and who isnt…

They can't and never could. How they tried to spin this doesn't even make sense with how DNS works. It was literal technojargon to confuse the pseudointellectuals

these people need to be forced to explain themselves but by the looks of things this is never going to progress far beyond Holla Forums

ive lost respect for 4chan and a ton of rightwing entities over this. i wonder whether tech sites would be any better. anyone know any that would report on this?

Mostly we drop misinformation for you to spread for us.

Shills have been pushing the DNS story again on 4chan to distract from Seth Rich, and 4chan is so fucking clueless about weaponizedautism.wordpress.com that it's rehashing outdated info and McMullin bullshit.