Left 4 Dead Project Leaked

I WANT TO DIE
archive.is/lLOS3

Its fucking nothing

Quite the leak OP. I saw a folder called portal on there as well, I guess that was leaked too.

what is this and why shoudl I caer?

oh no, I hit a wrong button. Woe is me.

Left4Dead 3 is being developed, big deal. Call me when it's something of substance and not just confirmation that some poor bastard is working on Left4Dead 3 while 1/3 of the company is jerking off about how great VR is

BASED GABEN

Half life was shit anyway.

If I make a folder named "halflife3" and some faggot from Gamestop takes a picture of my computer, does that mean Valve is coming with HL3?
Besides, Left 4 Dead is shit and was made by post-Orange Box Valve.

Your post is shit, sage in all fields, OP I hope you kill yourself. Now check my doubles, faggot.

holy shit, its literaly nothing.
sage goes in all fields.

I just wanted to know the story ended.

Faggot

Take a walk outside :^)

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

But how will they be able to top the masterpiece that is L4D2?

that's not how you do it dumbass

Jesus Christ just fucking leave already, I know it's cool to hate on Valve but don't be fags 100% of the time.

Story behind the gif?

Heart attack followed by death while on TV. That's it.

Also
Remember pic related? It was the very first peek we got at the engine.

Your tastes are shit :^)

K. Ill be here playing my non shit game while youre there listening to 5-10 min long cutscenes. :^)

Oh no, now all the valvedrones won't be able to post their favorite "le no #3" meme!

But Dota 2 is already on Source 2.

L4D2 has the fucking worst community, especially in VS. I get kicked from matches for "doing nothing" when all I'm doing is trying to find a vantage point and not waste the spawn I have.

But user, it did end.

I said "one of the first" not "the first". Reading comprehension, faggot.
Besides Dota 2 is running on an clearly stripped down version of the engine(Rubicon and the new formats for models and the new sound API are not in there) and the only reason it got ported over was because Source 1 was shitting itself over the feature creep.

This is probably most likely what happened. Kike Ben most likely didn't know how to fucking write the ending because in the universe the Earth was pretty much fucked and they would've needed some serious deus ex machina to save it

We'll probably never know for fucking sure now though

Both of those things are pretty unneeded for DotA 2, where most players are russians on 99$ chink atom processor computers.

Wrong. Portal 2 showed vast agricultural lands centuries in the future.

So at least something is populating the Earth.

It takes place roughly during the events of Half-Life 2 m8, Portal 1 takes place around the events of HL1

[citation needed]

I guess you only played 2, you idiot faggot.

Wait there's still a bit more

Meanwhile deep underground:

There is no way in 20 years or so the enrichment centre would fall into such disrepair and the voice at the beginning says 99999 years (memory overflow) so is probably much longer.

Its summer
Hivemind mentality is at an all time high

I played 1, nigger. Remember the 7 min cutscene right as you started the game. Remember it taking about 25 ish mins to even get the crowbar?

Memory overflow would cause negative or zero years. Besides, 32-bit unix time rolls over in 2036.

Hivemind mentality is high no matter what time of year it is. It happened to cuckchan and it's happening here, too.

I suspected that could've been an error code or an integer overflow, you'd have to be pretty retarded to think millions of years went by

…but it really fucking didn't, the surface got pretty fucked up but everything else looked fine

It was always like this

please kill yourself

Are plants going to sprout up in those pristine chambers you went through in portal 1 in 20 years?

Kill yourself

And this on the topic. We've seen HL3 confirmed shit before, hence the meme. Now its L4D3 confirmed? Yeah, whatever. Valve can't count to 3 yet.

But nobody gives a shit about L4D3, not to mention we actually have assets for it all over the place that have been leaked over and over again.

For HL3 there's fucking nothing.

Press the business end of a running rotary saw against your face

Imagine.

Good, good. Me and my friends just ran out of community maps for L4D2 to play.

I hope they will make something interesting with the setting. It would be so cool to have a game set during 30's or in the Wild West.

Fuck off, you probably think nudoom is good too.

Are you fucking retarded

Honestly you could have stopped the post right there. The rest doesn't matter.

If Valve is ever able to count to 3, it will probably because they made DOTA 3.

lol faggot

There's no point in making dota 3 though.
With L4D3 they can put in cosmetics and other shit and bank on it.

Can you two fags get a room or fuck off already? You sound like twelve year olds arguing on the playground

Fuck you. These are my monkey bars, bitch.

This faggot thinks that half life's opening is good. Fuck him.

You're a faggot contrarian

You're a faggot full stop

No shit, a game that has an infinitely higher chance of selling than Half-Life 3 is being worked on?
I am so fucking surprised.
What you're trying to tell me is they are working on a game that casuals will eat right the fuck up?
Get out of town.

I only say that because if there is a DOTA3, that will only be the second DOTA valve made.

Because VALVE CAN'T FUCKING MAKE 3 GAMES IN THE SAME SERIES.

Didn't really feel the need to include "focused" In there.

Stop with this shitty meme

I'll stop with that "meme" when fucking Valve does.

Maybe you should stop being a valvedrone faggot.

Why do people fall for peer preassure on an annonynous imageboard?
Most of these faggots just talk out of their ass following memes or rethoric.

I remember making some threads about the drop of quality of vidya and more obscure media in general and due to the normalfag flood during 2007.
Not we got faggots talking how no game after 2007 has been good.

Its amazing really

Fuckoff back to >>>/cuckchan/

WOULD YOU TWO PLEASE GO BACK TO REDDIT
Jesus fuck this is unbelievable

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Most of the center is already fucked up due to the explosion of portal 1. For example the stasis pods are already fucked up (it's the Rat that actually patch the one of Chell into the power grid, since he can't free her… Hence the murals).

Also if you think of the wild plants that fuck up some of the structure in the place is due to age it's not the case, in the "bring your daughter to work" thing, the one made by Chell "a potato exposed to something from dad works" is a massive super plant.

So they had something in the labs that makes super plants.

Once you take all that it's actually possible Portal 2 takes place before… Half-life.

Aperture Science was a rival company to Black Mesa, the events of 2 couldn't have taken place before HL1

What? The company had existed since the 60s if I recall correctly. Hell, a big chunk of the game was you going through the test chambers of the past few decades.

Its just like Half Life 3. Just because you see a file that might be the game means nothing. If they release it, fine. But I doubt it and its probably never going to happen.

Aperture was developing portal technology to compete with Black Mesa's portal technology. Black Mesa's ended up opening a portal to Xen

I should point out, Aperture was losing defense contracts to Black Mesa; that's why Aperture was going out of business

Prettymuch /this

Does Valve even make games anymore?

no

forgot sagay

Never Ever

If you had done it the first post you might have gotten dubs

dubs niggers

this confirms L4D3
QUICK NIGGERS, WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE IN L4D3?
personally I hope for more involved melee weapons.

I want to see zombies

/thread

Top wew
Source 2 with [valve game] 3 is going to come out and it's going to look 6+ years outdated when even Holla Forumsish and ukrainian developers are making multiplatform games that look amazing.

>>>/suicide/

Theyre called videoGAMES. If i wanted a movie i could go to the cinema.

I don't think it's ever gonna happen. How many times have we seen these leaks and been let down?

Nigger, i concentrate plenty on the games. Puzzles are the fucking best but im not going to start up a game only to have to sit there and listen to 2 faggots poorly act on screen. God fucking damn. has Holla Forums been infested with "ce0inematic experice" faggots?

Youre the one sperging about this. Not me.

Oh and

t. The guy who wants to watch a 60 dollar movie
Shit like system shock 2 did the whole story and gameplay integration really well because i didnt have to sit there and wstch 2 niggers being faggots. I pick up the audiolog and listen to it while playing the game. I dont want to sit there for 7 mins whil a slow tram takes me across nothing.

Oy fucking vey, it's like anuddah shoah.

Stop being a nigger. Take your meds.

Stop being a faggot and let me have my arcadey shit back.

Go down and spend a quarter or three per life then faggot.

How is being forced to stand there and watch scripted events fun? It doesn't just drag the fun down on repeated playhouses, but for the first playthrough.

Underageb& needs to go. Take your meds, ADD is a cancer.

I lol'd.

>trying too hard: the post

I think a vehicle level would be nice and spice some things up, like driving a fully armored bus through hordes of zombies like in Dawn of the Dead. More paths to take and shit like that, something to prevent people from rushing through levels, what's the point in playing if you want to speed run the level?

I'd be more hyped for L4D3 if the community wasn't such cancer.

Emulators faggot, i get that shit for free.

Shit taste.

How is wanting a video game to be a video game bad?

He is an autistic faggot who needs his vidya to be movies.

What did he mean by this?

Why do you need meaning in order to play a game? No really, why?

I don't hate stories in video games, but I'd prefer the two to be completely separate. Leave segments of play to be segments of play, and story moments to be either cutscenes that are skippable or just text boxes. Forcing the player to stand there and watch in-game scripted scenes play out is terrible when you already know whats gonna happen and you want to get back to play the game.

Then he should go play some Sega CD games like Night Trap, that seems to be his kind of thing evidently.

It's not that hard to get a couple of friends to play coop with or wreck some shitters in versus.
The community being shit just makes it more fun to have friends along.

Because I'm not a Holla Forumseddit contrarian shitposter that thinks all vidya needs to exclusively be nintendo games and waifu simulators, plus when you stop being underageb& niggers there needs to be more of a point to spending your free time on a game.

Now im fine with skippable cutscenes. But the thing that just makes me so fucking angry is that fucking tram ride in half life. Fucking 7 mins of my life wasted doing absolutly nothing. And its un fucking skippable.

Your time must be so precious, but that 7 minutes is plenty of time for your mom to heat up your chicken tendies and bring them into the basement.

You sound like an insecure faggot if you need there to be a point to justify spending your free time besides having fun and killing time.

That intro was one of the worst ideas ever. It may have impressed people back then, but nowadays it's just a waste of time.

Im sorry if i actually want to have fun playing a game.

When you aren't a faggot NEET, you don't have that much free time. Get a job, nigger.

Take your meds.

I work in fucking warehouses, 40 hours a week.

Compared to games like Turok and Quake, I'd rather play those games instead when I just want to have fun. Unless it's a multiplayer mod for Half Life.

Youre sperging so bad you replied to the same post twice.

Top fucking kek, enjoy that minimum wage nigger.

Oy vey, but Quake had text cutscenes at the end of some levels!

Yeah, but you could just play the game and have fun. I've been saying the whole time I just dislike forced scripted events, what are you talking about now?

Turok is on pc, dumbass.

You can play games with story and cutscenes and have fun, but instead you sit here and bitch on Holla Forumseddit.

I can do both.

It is without the consolefagging. Inferior to Doom really.

Why should I trust Valve ever again.

I give up, your autsim is obviously greater than mine.

And they made the original campaigns fucking worse. Fucked all the maps up. Complete garbage. Even took out the full body FPV the first one had because Valve is too fucking autistic to understand it. Niggers, the lot of them.

Before you die op, pls suicide bomb in a room filled with jews.

OP should recreate the Turner Diaries and allahu akbar a FBI building

they haven't even updated HL2 and L4D2 for steamVR
I WANT TO MAASTURBATE TO ALYX AND MY MODDED CHARACTERS, VALVE
WHY DO YOU DENY THIS TO ME

there's no game

there is no game here

there's just a picture of a folder

HL3 would be bretty cool.
I know I know. But literally everyone will buy it. That's one more game you can play with friends without needing to convince someone in the group to buy.

I meany L4D3

This is like the 3rd leak for Left 4 Dead 3, cool story friend.

If you ask me why it's taking so long, they are probably trying their hardest to make HL3/L3D the Super Mario 64 of VR.

All this piratefag salt sustains me

Damn why did I have to remember this.

Who cares about 2Left4Dead3?

You know that L4D3 leaks have been happening since at least 2014, right OP?
This isn't anything new.
Hell, I think some texture files from L4D3 got leaked awhile ago as well.

I want to see Half-Life 3.

By that you mean a nerf, right? Because melee weapons in 2 were game breaking. A single person could handle entire hordes on their own with their teammates just spotting them and taking out special infected. A single melee weapon swing could kill 3-5 infected regardless of which weapon it was. And there's no limit to how many times you can swing
Melee weapons need a complete overhaul on how they work or complete removal.

But i thought Valve doesn't know how to count to three.

L4D3 boycott when?

jej

Newfag, the post.

As if.
L4D 1 had s strong womyn
L4D 2 had a strong black womyn
L4D 3 will have a strong black transmyn

Oh no a sequel to a game series that had its last release 8 fucking years ago, truly valve is shitting this stuff out too soon!

Its left 4 dead, why do you give a fuck, its like getting mad at a new mario party game.

if you start the game and you don't shoot the baddies or solve the puzzles right away, then it's a shit game

I own both L4D games as they were given to me by Valve for free.
Keep trying.

Cute.

We've known for fucking ages that Valve have a "left 4 dead 3" folder on their computer systems. Plenty of people have suggested that it's a fake name and it's actually a different game project.

I don't know what is more pathetic, this slowtaku level of games journalism or the lack of people in this thread pointing this out.

Left4De4d

Left 4 Dead Nineteen-Eighty 4

It will be much simpler that you think.

Left 4 Dead 3: Episode 1

What will be the cover of Left 4 Dead 5 then? 5 fingers or no fingers?

Left 4 Dead 5 will be an infected hand without any missing fingers.

Left 4 Dead 6 will be an infected hand which mutated a sixth finger.

Seriously, fuck valve.

DK1 and DK2 were development kits from Oculus, you dumb fucking faggot

Or, uh, you know… a second hand?

The VR support runtimes were something valve patched in. Twice.

inb4 it comes with a competitive mode and an item shop because that's what sells.

i hate competitive modes

Come back when you have actual news.

More special infected types and possibly more pistol variety.

NEVER FERNGET

get that shit outta my face

Why did that guy love ferns so much Jesus Christ

Aperture lost the contract to make portals (black mesa won it) and therefore speed up the use Glados/IA/machinespirit thing they had in the works as a hail mary to save the company. Which went horribly wrong.

That happens fairly long before the events of Half-life, since BM studied portals for a long time before Freeman test.

But there wasn't necessarily a very long time between Portal 1 and 2.
All the damage can come from Portal 1 ending and whatever was in the labs that got loose.

OP Valve has done the same thing awhile back where they put a folder in DOTA 2 that was something related to Half-Life 3 or some shit and made everyone riled up. Even though it was fucking nothing. This is nothing new.

the fuck is this fan theoy shit

What the fuck happened in here?