So did Trump really play 1488d checker with the bombing in Syria?

So did Trump really play 1488d checker with the bombing in Syria?

Because holy shit, nobody really give a shit.

We've been bombing the Middle East for decades now and nobody really cares.

Context, nigger. He makes the msm and establishment convulsively flip-flop in public. This erodes confidence in them. Look at the new Comey situation. That is a macro power play we can watch unfold. Notice how it was almost deffinitely timed to happen after the govt shutdown was averted for ~6 months. The opposition have no teeth now and he continues to outmaneuver them.
What's their next play? Looks like they will try to get some famous face puppets to run for office (Zuckerkike, Oprahnegro, Dwayne the Nigg Johnson…) I like watching Trump at work. He's a dangerous opponent

The isreali raids on Syria last week, were facilitated by Trumps destruction of Syrian air defences at Al-Shayrat Airbase

We could continue to pretend it's 1488D solitaire, or we could admit the truth.

Please do yourself a favor and stop.

Wait, there was an isreali raid last week?

not an argument

It was mostly a power play to show China that Trump is willing to flex American Military Might. As well as not standing down to (empty) North Korean is all to show the Chinks that we won't be bullied anymore… which helps our negotiations with them.

Not to mention we're selling a very expensive missile defense system to the Worst Koreans.

It was all a business deal.

But of course the blackpilling JIDF won't admit it, that's their job, they are literally paid sheckles to push that narrative.

Wouldn't anyone on Holla Forums pretending that Trump isn't up to his neck in verminous neo-con kikes be the JIDF

Remember before trump, anyone trying to push zog puppets on here would;ve been gassed in a second, now almost every other thread is some campaigning for some jewish controlled opposition of some kind.

Seems you jews dominate these boards and now call any user complaining about jews "shills" or "JIDF", yet you are the only ones on here defending and protecting jews.

Neither was the nonsense you spouted. All you're doing is desperately trying to convince yourself of a bunch of delusions.

stay salty

make an argument to prove me wrong. you can't

not saying I'm not wrong, but that you have no argument

This.
And I'd like to add that he's doing this in a very seemingly chaotic way to confuse his opponents.
The main problem with the leaders in opposition is that they centrally plan their war with Trump.
The low level puppets aren't given a lot of space to manevoure. In the sense of their actual powers and intelligence that was allowed to them. So the elites are playing with numbed hands that react two weeks too late and way too meekly.

Comparison to warfare: Trump is using modern war tactics versus Japanese WW2 mentality.
Their constant failings are the same as Japanese banzai attacks while Trump is allowing the general staff and troops to asses and use the best of the situation.

One liners are arguments of a shill. Reported.

Reported.

Why? You haven't even given me any evidence to back them up in the first place. Besides, any actual counter-evidence I give you'll dismiss as kike shilling.

like pottery.

Fuck off retard.

Nice intelligent response.

You're not from here and you've got nothing. Reported.

no

You're not very good at your job, Shekelberg.

It's impkamfy, he uses anime and one line retorts to spam threads. Report&filter.

not a chance, faggot. Imkikey bans anyone for questioning "muh god emprah" narrative. You do realise that he's not the only one with smug anime girl reaction pics, right?

I didn't say you're a shill nigger. I said you're just not from here. You have nothing because the only reason you're here is to shit up the board as much as possible. For free. Which makes it more pathetic. You always refer to "mental gymnastics" and "chesscucks" and you always spam the same numbered smuggies while failing to refute anything anons post. You're lower than a shill.

no he's a kike puppet

What are your opinions on the Holocaust? Please respond with one of your favorite pepe or Hitler may mays

Not a rebuttal

Literally every president bombs some random sandberg country. He probably did it just to see if he could.

behold, a kike's argument pattern.

Seriously, someone actually thought you worthy of paying to post this sort of shit?

Trump bombed Syrian air defences at Al-Shayrat Airbase in Homs using the excuse of the Mossad-MIT chemical weapons false flag attack, Trumps military offensive targeted an air defense system integral to safeguarding Syrian sovereignty .

This attack facilitated the isreali raids on Syria last week,

While a mixed strategy as Trump is employing is required by circumstance, it still poses the problem that his supporters are also unable to determine his real intentions or loyalties. His track record is consistent with competing narratives

Regardless, Holla Forums must continue to develop as an organic alternative structure. Our advantage is formlessness, so we can position ourselves to benefit from either possibility.

Since he didn't invade - which he could have, he had the support of the entire media, both parties and every other globalist shill in the world:
I think he had to do something in response to that false flag, because the media bullshit would have gotten too much and maybe some other country might have started something on their own.
So he did it in a way where he would get the most out of it (hurting the Russia story, showing the Chinese that he doesn't fuck around etc.) while doing the smallest amount of damage to Syria without making it too obvious - since he could have also cause a lot more damage than he has.

No. Also no body gives a shit because the majority of retards actually think Assad gassed his own people for no reason, even after giving up his chemical arsenal in 2013 after being blamed for the same thing. Which was later declared in 2015 to have been done by the rebels.

Even with all this,
CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD