New kind of specialized court proposed in Oklahoma for domestic violence cases

newsok.com/article/5548406
legiscan.com/OK/text/HB1121/id/1524694
legiscan.com/OK/bill/HB1121/2017

Basically, the domestic violence cases are going to be moved from criminal court to family court, that court that's usually fucking over men and run by feminists. if this goes through, and it might because the Oklahoma governor is female, OK will be fucked, and most likely, this shit will spread after the first one spreads. Time for spain in Oklahoma!

Last link contains the sponsors of this bill.

Other urls found in this thread:

jus.gob.ar/atencion-al-ciudadano/guia-de-derivaciones/violencia-familiar.aspx
crimesolutions.gov/PracticeDetails.aspx?ID=17
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bill Title: Domestic violence; creating the Domestic Violence Court Act of 2017; authorizing counties to establish and maintain domestic violence courts; effective date.

Spectrum: Moderate Partisan Bill (Republican 5-1)

Status: (Enrolled) 2017-05-09 - Sent to Governor [HB1121 Detail]

Oklahoma Integrated Domestic Violence Court Act of
2017; authorizing counties to establish and maintain
integrated domestic violence courts; defining term;
allowing single judge to preside over multiple
criminal and civil cases; authorizing the
Administrative Office of the Courts to promulgate
rules, procedures and forms; providing for
codification; providing for noncodification; and
providing an effective date.

Here's the key part

==C. In order to simplify the process and ensure effective case
resolution, a single judge shall preside over related criminal,
family and matrimonial matters that arise in the context of domestic
violence. Criminal domestic violence charges, protective orders and
any actions for divorce, separate maintenance, guardianship,
adoption or any other proceeding involving custody or visitation
between the same intimate partners may be presented to the
integrated domestic violence court.==

And our sponsors?

Rep. Ryan Martinez [R]
Sen. Stephanie Bice [R]
Sen. Kyle Loveless [R]
Rep. Scott Biggs [R]
Sen. Anastasia Pittman [D]
Sen. Micheal Bergstrom [R]

5 are Repubs, 1 is Democrat.

So basically, a bunch of republicucks managed to get a law to the governer, that will give women so much power in domestic violence cases that men will have no motivation to start a family?

Proving that the problem with feminism isn't women, it's the white knights. Always shoot the traitor first.

it is already happening in other countries.
(it is in spanish)
jus.gob.ar/atencion-al-ciudadano/guia-de-derivaciones/violencia-familiar.aspx

If you burgers would study and analyze foreign nations for the sake of learning from their mistakes..

Already done on Argentina? I know it was done in spain.

I don't see any change in power. They're just moving the related cases into the same courtroom so the parties don't have to spend time getting multiple judges up to speed on their cases.

The whole DV thing sucks and needs reform, but this is just a move for efficiency. Also it doesn't change a defendant's right to a trial by jury in criminal cases.

Am I missing something?

OK's a shithole anyway. Let them fuck themselves over.

until women are relinquished of their right to vote and work, the security of the family unit and the sanctity of marriage will always be total shit

I see lawyers talking to their clients about whether to make domestic violence accusations, in order to choose the most favorable court in their particular jurisdiction.

24/7 video surveillance in the home and in the bedroom, wear a mic 24/7, make wife sign a pre-nup

welcome to 21st century marriage

You forget that judges can throw out pre-nups when domestic violence is the case.

Soon it will be so streamlined a bitch just has to pick up the phone and you will be shot dead in your driveway.

Or even if they think you "took advantage" of a younger woman's naivety. They always know better until it works against them.

we have something similar in australia, called the family court, it is fucking terrible, women rule the roost and men are hen-pecked by both the ex wife and the government to death, literally.

Sounds like marriage counseling. Which was the personnel I expected to be involved before I read the story.

I guess it's too much to hope that the court won't be awash with the Duluth Model venom. Can't have a proper witch hunt without special courts to do the deed.

crimesolutions.gov/PracticeDetails.aspx?ID=17

Didn't you guys have a case that somehow stemmed from family court in which a husband had to relocate his father's grave within a span of about 18 hours?

For anyone that doesn't get the problems from this.

Really? Sauce on this law?

Don get married. But do start family. File legal documents for children paternity.

Look up Lautenberg act. ANY dv charge strips your gun rights. There is a reason they push for pleas and "reduced" charges for arguing as they can add the dv modifier. On a dv call someo e is going to jail. Lots of places will persue charges on behalf of thebitch even if she refuses to cooperate
Most states have no provisions for having a dv misdemeanor set aside so the ban is permanent.

Yet another example of kikery.