Supa-Bad-Based Trump’s Israel visit said to include stops at Masada, Western Wall

In 11 days The world will watch as The G_d Emperor bows before jewry for all the world to see BTFO all who doubted his devotion and commitment to The Greater isreal Project

President Donald Trump’s two-day visit to Israel in March reportedly will include stops at Masada and the Western Wall, as well as meetings with Israeli and Palestinian leaders.

Trump will arrive in Israel on May 22, when he will visit the Western Wall and meet with President Reuven Rivlin and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Israel’s Channel 2 reported. That day may also include a “possible visit” to Yad Vashem, Israel’s Holocaust memorial.

All this winning is making the goys heads spin so fast they don't know whether to die fighting all of isreal's enemies till the last white man is dead or hand over their wives and daughters to the next immigrant group jews will flood into the West first

As one wall wailing rutting rabbi observer put it
Trump is one based bad motherfucker! He will make America isreal's bitch permanently and usher in the new messiah

BTFO goy drone slaves!

http:// www.jta.org/2017/05/09/news-opinion/united-states/trump-visit-to-include-masada-western-wall-says-israeli-tv

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HNqIrDKnNE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yawn

How?
Actually his numbers equal King Niggers from last year
No more or less than the previous administration for the same span of time, Heeb. Just theater.
When? Where? Waiting.
Lolwut?
Top Kek. Heebs love Trump.
Tiffany Trump dates a heeb. Eric, DonJr, and Ivanka all married a kike.
Political Gesture. Also Has Yourself for Reeeing Plebbit fag.
179 Million dollars on that strike. Could have built a nice portion of the wall with that.

What if he just walks past it and ignores it?

To be honest I can tolerate Trump being impaled in the anus by Jews and suffering some embarrassment to make America great again.
I can't tolerate a war with Iran or division of Syria.

The soldiers will go to their deaths. The soldiers in Afghanistan are only there to guard opium fields.
Iraq and Libya, once proud nations uncontrolled by Jews are shitholes because of American interventions.

Another war will only cause Americans to die in larger numbers then ever before because the retaliation will have the entire world's backing, including the citizenry of America and allies. Everyone's sick of it.

I want this shit to die, not for America really, but just for Holla Forums. America can live on with Trump, and be slightly awakened by the pseudo nationalism that trump brought to the stage, that did do alot of good for the geopolitics of the country, but Holla Forums needs to get back on track. Fuck Trump, we're beyond that now, back to world events and NS redpills. It's exhausting trying to commit mental gymnastics regarding, (for or against) the trump presidency, what happened has happened, and it's time for us to move forward.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HNqIrDKnNE8

Sauce on Afghan claim

You can't move forward until you accept that Trump is a kike puppet and democracy is nonexistent and failed.

I'll be real with you: op is almost certainly a schill, but I still will be disappointed if trump kisses that wall…
but…

but…
BUT!

How fucking amazing would it be if he just walks up to it, nods, and then walks away?

If he does the normal thing, oh well that blows. BUT let's not get depressed about it until AFTER it happens.

In my eyes, him not kissing the wall would be a happening beyond our wildest dreams.

I'm eager to see what he does.
If he manages to ditch that and send his kike daughter instead I'll never question him again.

his children are married to jews, his grandchildren ARE jews, he is an old man who cares more for his family than for america
obviously he will do things to make the world better for jews as a result
it's not that complicated

Yeah pretty much. I don't think he'll go that far… but if he did…holy shit can you imagine the hilarious outrage?
(checked)
If I'm German and my children/grandchildren are Greek, does it make sense that I'd go easy on lazy, disgusting modern Greeks? Nah, I'd probably hate them more for having the potential to corrupt my progeny. Isn't there already rumblings that shit is not all rosy in Kushner land?

And that's what you Jews and Jew lovers get when you think inanimate objects have inherent magical powers.

That would be simply amazing, if Trump while fellating all the rabbis instead of bowing all the way down to the floor on his knees would only raise his right knee slightly while they reach the vinegar strokes, which will surely be a sign to us fellow goys that he really is one of us, insulting the rabbis like that while in the moment of fellatio.

BTFO anti Trump goys!
Amirite fellow goyim?

Just level with me, why do you schill? Come on, no one will know if you leave a cryptic answer; your supervisor is a bastard anyway and he doesn't pay you nearly enough for this shit.

Come on, just tell us. Which agency?

I wouldn't be surprised if the Jews have Trump assasinated while he is in Israel to try to manipulate the USA into fighting more ZOG wars.

Jews are absolutely 100% untrustworthy because being shady as fuck is their primary skill set!

LA RWDS

Is it really that difficult to spell god, steinbeck?

This is the ultimate moment. Trump does the wall photo ops and we're hit with endless shilling. He does the wall stuff, we've known what we always have; he's a good goy for Israel.

But imagine if he doesn't. He will be cemented as /ourguy/ if he doesn't don the foreskin cap and touch the wall.

The T_D shills always equate the prototypes (never mind that prototypes are just that, prototypes) being built in the near future in California and/or the refurbishing of fences with an actual wall being built.

Lowering immigration
Deregulating energy production
Threatening import duty on companies that move overseas