Credits playing

Then:

Now:

Then:
Now:

Remember when credits didn't take fucking 40 minutes?
This shit is driving me up the wall because I usually watch them to see if there is a secret scene afterwards and it is killing me.

Also last time I saw credits that entertained me would be in Tales of monkey island chapter 3

Examples of games?

I like it when they thank you for playing. I know they don't mean it, but they tried.

I was just listing general traits of the eras, the main games I was thinking of were Mario 64 for the first part and Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 3, and Destiny.

Gets me every time.

Stuff like that is always nice. I watched my girlfriend finish her first run in Dragon's crown and when the credits bring up "And a special thanks to YOU for playing" or something like that, she actually responded with an "awwww you're welcome"

>Then: It was the same
>Now: You've grown jaded.

Shit, this doesn't need examples. It's literally every game. Compare, oh, Sonic, Castle of Illusion, or fucking Mega Man to, say, the latest Assassin's Creed that got shat out.

Remember when starting up a game didn't take 20 seconds or longer as they show the publisher logo, the developer logo, the audio logo, the engine logo, etc, every time, sometimes unskippably?

AND YOU!

>I see you driving 'round town with the girl I love and I'm like

Anyone's got that webm of the end of the credits in DmC and then Donte's VA shows up and flips you off while going away in a skateboard?

Come to think of it, wouldn't MGSV be an extreme case of this?

I had the exact same nickname

No, fuck you

No user. Life wasn't a basket of roses back then, but it was better.

The only acceptable nickname is a terrible Big Boss pun.

It as different, I don't know if I would say better.

Who did that other than Left 4 Dead?

basically what you deserve for playing that shit