Planetside 2 Thread: Death Of A Game Edition

Server: Emerald (USE)

Faction: Terran Republic

Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)
Search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser. The application has to tell us that you're from here, otherwise we can't tell who's a normalfag and who isn't.

Tranu salt rivers overflow daily.

RIP in peace Planetside 1
archive.is/KRGpA

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!
Planetside 1 shutdown upon us!
Register, download the game(1.5gb) and play with the Outfit for one last time till everything goes to the trash.
planetside.com/register

Bring memes, record shit and familiarize yourself if you're a newfag to the game.

Organize in the thread to get a squad up and running and your character name. And watch out for hackers.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5lNhI
ps2.fisu.pw/outfit/?name=wwew
youtube.com/channel/UCfXWLSukeG4luQnhdloYl7w
vocaroo.com/i/s1tOERC5hS23
vocaroo.com/i/s1YEiuVJUCFK
vocaroo.com/i/s11NzAPjqijb
vocaroo.com/i/s0X0D1BaF1Iz
vocaroo.com/i/s0Q9kjta54Ww
vocaroo.com/i/s0GLs6Sb8qUN
vocaroo.com/i/s0dugoszd92v
launch.daybreakgames.com/installer/PS_setup.exe
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archive of the last thread. archive.is/5lNhI

Gotta run now lads, will be in PS1 in 6 or so hours.

actually vanu can make pretty good use of lightnings as they synergize pretty well with magriders as they are the only vehicle a magrider can reliably float over (that isn't hostile) and so serve as a solid front line unit that doesn't impede their movement.

Lightnings were pretty useful for NC before the harasser came about as it fires faster and moves faster than a vanguard

TR don't have much reason to use them as the prowler is just a mega lighting

I always though of lightnings as a type of hit and run tank destroyer in the past.
Now that we have the harasser, it's pointless.

Easy way to check if people are playing ps2.fisu.pw/outfit/?name=wwew

fugg no one has been on all day and there is no seasonal anime to watch. fugg why today

Reminder that you can now get the NS and TR flare guns for certs

I will get on just for you big boy

Is that temporary?

What does it do

shoots flair

It being avalible to buy for DBC or certs is temporary, once bought you have it forever. It shoots a firework out that lights up the area for a short time. The TR one is only red fireworks, the NS one does all 3 faction colors, green, and yellow.

RHODESIANS NEVER DIE

Best I could do to output into webm, I don't know how to do this shit.

How do you use your Battle Rifle? I remember using them when the game first launched now they feel really unpleasant and not fun to use

I barely use it but I whipped it out for fun and did fantastically in mid to long range. It's pretty shit close up though.

Response to something I saw in the last thread:

I actually have pretty decent with a stealth lightning. As with all tanks, it's all about positioning, and like a harasser, it helps to go after hurting targets. I was on a rampage on Esamir the other day with my AP lightning. Had to refill ammo 2-3 times in one life.

Really, the lightning could use either a survivability or damage boost or SOMETHING, but some players can be pretty decent with one. I don't solo in my harasser all that much these days as I'm getting kinda close to an auraxed lightning

*decent luck with a stealth lightning.
Only mistake I'm correcting, cause it was just too glaring.

how spooky

I used to be fine in close quarters back in the day. Not great but fine. It must have been all the new CQC oriented weapons that came out since since the BR hasn't changed much aside from being given to every single class in the game now

There used to be a glitch where if you left a vehicle while holding down one of the movement keys it would go careening in that direction for 15 seconds before dialing down. Unoccupied tanks doing donuts all the time used to be a thing

Didn't really get a chance to fuck with my Vulcan Harasser very much because we were playing around the Holy Trinity of Indar but I had a lot of fun when I did. Let's organize some cyber-harassment later today.

It's the most underrated weapon in the TR arsenal.

It still does, just not for 15 sec. It's actually quite useful.

How many of you faggots can I expect to be online on Friday?

Posting some dank memes

REMINDER TODAY IS THE LAST DAY PS1 IS ONLINE

Tomorrow the servers will be shut down completely, and according to PSForever it won't be but until a month or so before they can get their server emulator up.

There's currently a gigantic fight going on in Ishundar after all 3 empires did their parade in Amerish' monolith.

We should make a battlebard faceoff

is wewwlad from here? or just a normalfag?

Thats how cuckchan addresses us, so probably not.

Good certs for a sunderer?

Ammo or repair sundee and follow Armored Zergs. Hell, it's even nice to leave it around in cover while you go fighting on foot.

How often do you guys think about dropping this game?

Wut if I want more combat utility?

Not often, as long as you guys play at least. Thats why I came in the first place.

Put at least one level into ammo and drive it around whenever there's at least three Prowlers around. They will love you for it. If you spend a lot of time doing logistics, consider putting good AA guns on it so you can have passengers fuck up airchavs. They see armor columns like NC sees cheeseburgers.
Deploy shield and stealth are also good for people looking to improve their deploys, though the latter is only useful if you drop a fuckton of certs into it.

So long as WWEW plays I wouldn't drop it. It's enjoyable.

Kobalt + fury or bulldog
dual walkers

If you're going anti air I'd bring one of both AA guns, the flak has shit for damage but its easy to use and the explosions obscure the enemy's vision

They're actually dropping the MLG shit and focus on getting some more fun shit in the game, like construction, now for the Rocket Rifles for Light Assault.
As long content is being updated to the game and we farm salt while having fun, we'll have a grand time. Just don't invest too much on a single game lads, just play whenever you feel like it, we aren't tryhards who put fucking calendar events for training and shit.

Not anymore. that's getting patched out.

did the devs seriously listen to the redditfags and now they're going to give light assaults a tool?

with wwew it's bearable, but the game is in a horrible state where the performance is still only decreasing, patches still break random shit that makes absolutely 0 sense, the developers add shit content or broken weapons one after the other and every time they try to make vanu/heavy balanced the whales who play them have hissy fits and the developers lack the balls to keep their decision

jesus christ even SOE had more sapience than this

Not that big of a problem.

They've been testing it for 2 months now, but the damage is still ridiculous.

Goodbye C4 fairies, hello Rocket Demons.

c4 fairies are ok because they're extremely vulnerable and have to constantly resupply, plus their weapons are the worst unless you're an engiqueer.
Now just imagine that instead of fixing explosives spam they just turn around and say "HOW ABOUT WE MAKE IT EVEN BIGGER".

Well, still in the test servers user and a lot of shit literally takes months of them to test before bringing it live.

I consider it every time I get saddled with platoon lead

Nacho?

That's the thing that demoralizes me the most about this game.

I really doubt it will ever get the development attention it needs to come out of the eternal beta level of quality it seems to be sitting in. That and extremely inconsistent performance no matter what settings or control panel tricks I use.

if I was nacho I would have posted something like this

nah fam. im cool with it as long as the platoon doesnt get to big. and i gotta have frequent breaks.
t. nacho

how is that dick even gonna fit?

Oh you wouldnt know how stretchy kids assholes and pussies are
It wouldnt fit in raw like that but with a little foreplay stretching

Nacho please

just jam it in

that would cause tearing and their genitals would be broken for the rest of their lives, they wouldnt recover from that, and the process of them tearing would be extremely painful

who's a nacho? or what IS a nacho?

14 isnt a kid anymore right?

that faggot isnt me

can anyone give this fag the list of my many names?

Damn, man. If you gave her a whole 14, then no, that poor 7yo certainly isn't a girl anymore. Her innocence is long gone. Kudos on the blessed genetics though.

but she wasnt 7!

yeah, 14 isnt a kid anymore, there is no real indication of when childhood ends, there is no real indication of when a person becomes adult, there shouldnt even be the word "child" nor "adult". Just "younger" and "older".
I say, they're all good to go but keep it in moderation, dont go hurting nobody and don't start too young or they become nymphos.

sex isnt something that "removes" innocence or anything. Sex is a natural occurrence, it's for either pleasure or reproduction, it isnt a sin…

sex isn't what makes you loose your innocence, you loose your innocence when you learn about stuff like sex and other adult things

t. 14 year old "deep thinker"

Ramming 14 inches of anything into a poor, groomed 5 year old will most certainly rob them of their innocence. I don't know who you think you're fooling. Maybe another tip of your fedora will convince us though.

you fuckers are really not supposed to defend me. also what the hell kind of bullshit are you faggots spouting?

i said this before. it was a mistake and i regret it for multiple reasons. do go around fucking anyone under the age of consent in your country.

Saved thanks

Just about every day to be honest

Can I have some tips on how to fuck underaged girls?
F-For a friend.

Its not bullshit, its reality.
Also, age of consent is a broken system, like every other social construct built to restrict any natural behavior of humans
anything sexual is demonized to control your average dumb consumer

*tips fedora*
also
Including grammar?

and that's exactly why you should jam it in

t. fedoraximus maximus

act like a brother/dad figure, just be loving and caring

*tips my fedora and nods respectfully towards you*

le fedora tip lelelele m'lday i vape xdDDD

Do you get off to self humiliation on the internet or something?

Get out of my thread and go back to your destroyed pedophile containment board.

Well at least you're using an image I made

I am an anonymous, I couldnt feel self humiliation because you're not even real people, neither am I

What the xeno said

Hey buddy I think you've got the wrong door, the leather club's two blocks down.

fornicate thyself

You see this ^ shit, Nacho? Look at the scourge you've brought upon Wwew with your rampant, muslim-inspiring pedophilia. Yeah, you had fun with all those young'uns, but now we have to deal with all these pro-pedo fedora tippers.
Thanks.

kids are attractive but only if they're 2D

2D is acceptable. I won't put Loli on the same level as those pedos.

It's good up close (within 15m) if you can hit heads very consistently. Regular infantry = 2 headshot kill, heavies = 4 headshot kill, which means you can theoretically kill everyone within 1s if you chain headshots, making it better than a shotgun indoors IF you can chain headshots.

However, most people can't manage this, only hitting ~25/25% on avg, or ~40/40% if you're really good.

Fucking why?

Whats the updated damage like on those? It'd take a bunch for me to get rid of my c4, also do we know when the patch is coming?

Because the fucking airchavs always get their way. They're also the reason flight 'physics' feel so fucked up.

For you?

Are there any situations where you'd actually want to have a different weapon on each MAX arm?

I'm going to go ahead and assume the only reason MAX weapons are broken up into left/right at all is just so they can extract more shekels from the goyim/extend the grind.

Sometimes it can work out, like a hacksaw on the left for short range, and a mattock with slugs on the right for long range, but it's a bit difficult to manage.

People will also combine a falcon and shotgun, or for vs a comet and whatever their pew guns are.

I don't think I've ever seen a TR max with mixed left/right weapons though.

Is there something I'm missing here?

Requesting based drawfags and edit fags to create more memes. Im a talentless hack so I can do anything correctly.

I did have an idea of a prowler running over a pile of nc cheeseburgers and a obese nc crying with text at the bottom saying the brass is impressed and a magrider in the back round with a dragon dildo main cannon

END IT

I added him a day ago and only saw the edited MOTD today.

Can't only the person who owns the group accept requests? I though that guy was denied and scolded by all of us already.

I still think we should shut out group down completly and build the wall.

I thought we already were. The only people still applying are from reddit.

I WANT TO PLAY BUT I DON'T HAVE TIME TO PLAY
FUCK BEES

In the last thread I asked to shut it down to invitations but allot of people said no. They said that you can realise who's from reddit or 4chan right away and remove them.

I don't think that's true and I don't like undesirables infiltrating our group for a variety of reasons. We do already have about 500 members with probably 200-300ish offline which is still allot

Go away evil dogger.

That's retarded, you can't, only way would be to require hatechan specific stuff on application, instead of "gas the tranus", "8ch" or "Holla Forums" and even that wouldn't be failureproof.

Go away evil dogger.

go away evil dogger

I think we should shut it down, anyone here who would have wanted to join us already has

Go away evil dogger.

We can a pretty well in the thread, but in game it's impossible unless they go full SJW.

Yeah, nah. Fuck right off.

Are you gay? It's okay if you are. It's not okay if you are.

t. (You)

Not entirely true.

I tried joining the other day only to get refused because of this shitty paranoia

t. SUIT :^)

was your app 2 x4chan and your name was some weebshit? If so we talked about you in chat then you were turned down. To be honest it was just three of us saying "it doesn't really matter" so he just turned you down. Sadly they don't want to do stricter apps so we have skinwalkers waltzing in at large amounts.

Yeah, 4x2, which should be easily recognizable.

There was also at least one friend in there that vouched for me, whom you ignored.

Is it not possible to kick people from an outfit or something?

Sounds like we made the right choice.

No one said anything about you in the chat, I wasn't the one to turn you down though the one who did says he's not paranoid but he sure is acting like he is more scared of skinwalkers than anyone else here.

Why do you make it so easy to identify you?

So you know what everyone is talking about instead of playing Guess Who?

It sure seems like the reason he turned you down was justified.

Oh really? And what would that reason be?

you're a faggot

Normalfag tears are so delicious.

refer to >>9899870

There'd be no outfit if that were actual criteria

Your faggotry is so great it's drawing Tranu soldiers to you

Watch this. Infinite dakka. Dont upgrade ammo or it will mess up the timing.

personally i hate symmetry so i do that just for the feeling of it, but i think you can for instance put a close quarters minigun on one arm and another with longer range on the other arm for better effectiveness at most ranges

Well it seems like most people who arnt gay want to build the trump wall around our group which seems like the best idea.

Even if these new people claim to be from Holla Forums they can pretty much look up anything about the site they need on Google and if they fail they could just create a new account and try again ect.

made a new autism map for indar

put your tank mines somewhere in the green boxes

based on this heatmap of honks

end of the b bridge at the crown is the only place i ever go out of my way to put them

What a stupid idea

I haven't reapplied since, but looking at the attitudes in this thread confirms exactly what I figured this was going to look like.

You have created, for some irrational fear of normalfags, an in and out group. Not only is this going to create divisions with the members you already have, but it's also going to bite you in the ass when those people quit, and this outfit dies because no one is going to be able to join because hey they might be normalfags!

This is probably the #1 reason why 8ch groups in any MMO die out, because of these shitty in and out groups that do nothing but stroke the ego of the faggots of those in the in group.

good luck lads, I think you'll need it.

Why dont you do this shit when i am online

you seem like a homo

Just be glad you haven't missed virtually everything that people talk about in here.

i once placed them right outside the NC warpgate, got like 5 vanguards before someone walked all the way to the shield to see what the fuck was going on and killed me

Where you might be a faggot your words are somewhat wise, and the fate of this outfit will only show in time.

warpgates seem like one of the best places tbh

nobody expects tank mines there and there's still a lot of traffic even with redeployside

I'd bet esamir is even better since there's only one tech plant

Plenty of faggots had to reapply multiple times to join, but I guess you couldn't manage that.

It's impressive we managed to not die after the double xp week to be honest.

You know how many times it took to get into the 8ch tera guild?

You know how many times it took everyone to get into the 8ch tera guild?

The only requirement was to mention that you were from 8ch, just like here, except there was no irrational fear of normalfags coming into the group.

This is a prime example of why we need to close down our group, I can almost guarantee this is some shitposter/redditor/Gasthekeks who lurks the threads but got denied and now he wants in.

I kind of feel bad for the people who are pretty cool who don't go to any image boards or forums and just play video gaymes who want in though. But with so many faggots out there and so many groups that get co-opted by cunts it's a necasarry evil I think.

It's the fate of pretty much all Holla Forums games played together. starts out just "lets play guys" then goes normalfag invasion and responses to that. Then next is fighting among ourselves (not saying its bad its normal and goes on almost all the time just it comes to its height). After that then it's issues with player count and the thread starts to just barely survive. Then it dies (some exceptions) and a new thread pops up a few weeks-months later maybe it kicks off again repeating the cycle or dies down. Regardless it's normally fun so I don't fucking care, just here to play, autism, waste my life away.

You came late to the party and expected to be treated as the belle of ball. And the fear isn't irrational if the threat is real. They walk among us already

I only had to apply once, how did you fuck up and invitation to ps2 shitposting group

Close the outfit down need to be gassed, but your sole job to join the outfit was to say you're from here. You don't belong to this website, you don't fit in and it's painfully obvious you've been here for a very short amount of time. you're also a flaming homo get the fuck out

Keep in mind that the Tera guild was virtually dead and the almost all of the people who were on regularly were already at the max level.

My expectations were not to be treated in any other way than "oh really? Well next time reapply and we'll grab it."

Instead they want a background check on everyone who joins.

The fear is irrational, just kick them if they're doing whatever would be disadvantageous to you.

Seriously, this is ridiculous, the 8ch tera guild was in the top 20 of guilds on the tryhard server and had an open guild bank with a shitload of stuff and a decent amount of money in it, there was never this fear of normalfags from reddit or 4chan coming in to steal shit or fuck up runs or anything like that, what a bunch of horse shit.

The guild was active enough to stand near the top guilds. On top of that, we always offered advice and help to those who wanted to play. Reaching max level took no more than a week for someone who spent like 1 hour a day playing. In the end, the tera guild died because tera was shit, and became even shittier so nobody wanted to play it.

tbh most normalfags leave the outfit if they cant stand it. We dont need to get paranoid, just kick them if they get annoying. That being said, we need more "officer" types that can kick or maybe we can just put the fuckers name in the thread if they ever get that annoying. Plus, squad leaders can always ban them from the squad temporarily.

o shit, MAGA

I did, I guess my application message of

Was clearly too ambiguous, I guess math isn't the strong suite of anons.

The reason for paranoia is different here though, we have redditfags in the PS2 reddit post about us and say they are coming here. Though the paranoia is probably what those who want to shut us down is after. Oh well, I do feel the outfit will last with those we have now and it is fun and will be until the bitter end.
now get out

Sometimes I just go HA with a grounder and camp the VS warpgate just to make galaxies panic and turn around

If they say they are from here then let them join.
No one is going to "sneak" into the outfit, and even if they did, what would they do?

I think we brought in on ourselves because of the lurkers on reddit. Although the SUIT faggot in this thread keeps telling them on how to use the site. Even heard a few tryhard goys from reddit on twitch discussing our thread from a few days ago.

I mean the worst they could do is record a few lines and put it into a hackusation montage like I've seen back when I was a tryhard, but most of us are shitters trying to have fun, so it cant be that embarassing.

being a tryhard was not fun. wwew is the only reason I took up the game again after months of burnout

Mass report anyone that displays the right behavior, causing (((community managers))) to actually look at our chat and ding dong bannu people for a week.

You're free to go ahead and make your normalfag friendly outfit, otherwise if you don't like the way things are because your faggotry isn't allowed yet, just shove your opinions up your ass and walk away.

i was replying to your image, not your comment, queer

I have a fucking headache

We all just pulled mosquitoes for the cool factor, someone casually mentioned that we all pull them at once and it was decided. Two squads deployed back to the warp gate and flew to the tech plant, scaring the shit out of some scythes dicking around.

Gal drops are done because they are fun. Not because they are tactical, but because they are tacticool , or we are board, or just want to do something else.

If they honestly want to join the outfit, let them. It will either leave because we dont give a fuck or learn to have a good time and purge trannu.

Never said I didn't like the way things were run, just giving my two cents. What ever the majority decides then it what it decides.

NEVER FUCKING STOP FIGHTING FOR FUN. NEVER EVER LET THE normalfagS TAKE FUN AWAY FROM YOU.

what? Most cheats i've seen are pretty obvious though, there's your regular guy who's actually really good and can headshot you consistently or even perfectly and you can see it and then there are the pretend ones using cheats who you can catch from behind and they will turn around, unzip their weapon of choice and suddenly you hear 7 headshot indicators condensed into a single frame and your guy went from max to 0 hp instantly.
Or the ones who snipe your head from 100m away with a cqc carbine that doesn't even have the accuracy, and you think to yourself "it's just RNG" but then the guy keeps doing it at apparently full auto

the fuck are you niggers going on about?
just remove troublemakers if some get in
we dont have the entirety of reddit on our asses, theres a maximum of 20 people that would be butthurt enough to try and infiltrate
the paranoia is not worth the effort tbh famalam

they can join a designated shitting squad in a platoon so the platoon and squad leaders get the bonus certs from the shabbos gentiles, no need to invite these cucks into the outfit you fucking idiot.

Just like that SUIT shill that tried to get players to follow his KDRwhoring strats for several threads?

Your opinions are shit

The majority doesn't know shit either unless you're going for quantity>quality.

So what's your solution lad? Shut down the group because bad things might happen?

Don't be afraid to fly, anons. You'll get better eventually.
webm related is my encounter with your average vanu faggot.

We need to do those mosquito swarms more often.

Have your brain develop the missing hemisphere to find out the answer to your question.

Hey retard, I've never been in an outfit and I'm still not in an outfit, so I have no idea what kind of permissions are changeable for members.

Instead of being such a fucking faggot and shitting on people for no god damn reason how about you be direct and put your suggestion on the table

how about you post your man nipples or fuck off back to reddit instead?

suck a dick nigger

that's my suggestion

Holy shit, what a faggot

Consider getting a bleach enema.

NAME 2 PLAYER MADE ORGANIZATIONS THAT ARE SMALLER THAN AN OUTFIT, ALLOWS THEM TO SHOOT TRANUS TOGETHER AND DOESN'T GIVE THEM ACCESS TO OUTFIT CHATS AND ANTI SEMITIC MEMES THEY CAN REPORT TO CUNTS THAT BELIEVE HATE SPEECH IS REAL.

GO

Holy shit you're stupid.

Pretty much every single ESF pilot you run into, especially the tryhards, play bail assault when they fly, specifically to deny kills when they lose an air to air fight.

I'd rather be stupid than a low functioning autist.

why are you so fucking ass pained?

Not that it matters, no one is ever really a faggot when we actually play the game, just in the threads.

this is the dildo guy youtube.com/channel/UCfXWLSukeG4luQnhdloYl7w i actually found his videos quite entertaining

niggers

Why is shigglies voice so boner inducing?

it makes me want to pull a prowler

Mmmmh

Make the Crown Great Again.

lose masculinity and pull infiltrator

It was a different time user, just look at the catalog. I was there before CS, back when we still ran in that other guild with the loli Hitler emblem can't even remember the name any more, the 8ch of over a year ago is different from the 8ch of today.

Also unlike Tera we've drawn alot of attention in a short amount of time so I can understand the paranoia of a bunch of kids and shit trying to get in for that "e-cred" or whatever.

The fuck is with these people?

I'm the one that denied you when you used 4x2 in your app instead of 8 chan, since that's how cuckchan refers to this place. There was no "friend" of yours vouching for you at the time. I'm glad I rejected that app even more now.

And yeah, I think from now on we need to close the apps ingame, and people can ask to join in the thread with a message long enough to tell if they're a cuckchan/reddit faggot or if they're actually from here. Maybe even do something like Warbros did with requiring some sort of poem in the post, with each letter of their username being the first letter of a line, as well as a screencap of a specific part of a person's stats, just to see if they can read instructions in the OP.

We made Indar great again! well done lads, now time for PS1 before it goes to the shitter.

Calling shenanagins aim hacker here as he's been scrubbed from PS2's listings

I just chalked it up to three guys already aiming at me when I got to the window.

Hey lads, I'm currently spending the summer with shitty internet, so chances are I won't be able to log in much until late August, so if y'all start doing inactivity purges or something, keep a slot open for me.

In-game name is JohnStrelok.

Your hit indicators were all from his direction, and your hud indicated every shot except one being a headshot against you

So kick you especially? sure :^)
And Gas/TrRename specifically said there won't be any purges for inactives.

shit sucks, I'm stuck with the default shitty router myself until I get a new one by mail.
Unable to just use a lan cable right now, anytime I do something other than browsing, my internet shits the fuck up, I'm Purgewithpropane ingame

Seriously once they introduced headshot multipliers to online FPS games it got 50000000000x easier to spot botters

I've also been playing FPS for over 20 years now and I can instantly spot an aim hacker in my sleep by this point because they follow certain patterns that becomes instinctual to spot, or you can tell they're exploiting somehow

Like all the VS I accused of hacking who were "So pro just deal with it" and now most of them have been banned, even though the community looked up to them, all of them caught with the hitbox exploit

DEY JUST SO GEWD GUYZ, WHAT, SURE THEY CAN REPEATEDLY HEADSHAWT YOU FROMZ FIFTA MATERS

Yeah, none of the 3 leaders are gonna do inactivity purges, 1's inactive himself, and having a bunch of inactives with mixed/poor stats helps make the KDR shitters even saltier when we wreck them and they look at the outfit stats to see who hurt their precious KDR.

REMEMBER THE 15-MAN SHOAH SQUADS!

Has happened to me more times than I can count.

Yes, this is how all those "Pro" players were "So gewd"

That's why after this got patched all the "Pro" VS outfits virtually vanished overnight

What's funny is if you look at the former "Pro" players all their aim average is now 20~ and falling fast

Before they were like 40+

Yeah the Per-tick-of-rotation model in PS2 really pisses me off sometimes, and not the per-pixel rotation other FPS games use

Its minimal when you're as infantry, but when you stick the camera at the end of a 10ft+ tank barrel that small amount of movement has huge ticks to it

From what I'd been hearing the initial fix for that didn't actually work.

I still don't know if they ever actually fixed it for sure, but I'm hoping that battle eye finally gets rid of them for good. Apparently it was really successful in H1Z1

Wait, you mean to tell me that for the past 3 and a half years people have been able to adjust the hitboxes of enemy players by simply adjusting a text file on their own system?

Yeah Battle eye how it works is they upped their bandwidth system to allow more data input, and they started doing your rotation position + distance + weapon to your packets which Battle eye is at all times looking at

If you start doing things which are pretty much statistically impossible, or like the countless hitbox hacks where you are not firing anywhere near your target and its counting in which battle eye notices they don't match up and instant ban

The fucking shitty thing is that Daybreak let a bunch of the hackers back, sure they can't use the hitbox hack anymore but the very fact they let them come back is an absolute fucking bullshit PR move from daybreak

Yup, closely guarded secret by the VS elite players

Great huh?

They faked "Fixing it" in order to catch the massive swarm of assholes using it, and to test the power of battle eye

It all makes sense now…
Dying so quickly so randomly when folk are obviously hip firing. Getting sniped by SMG's a million meters away. Getting pinged by LA's on rooftops as if they had fucking sniper rifles.

Pretty much makes us superior in every single fucking way imaginable that we kicked as much ass as we did exploit-free and as a lone wolf those past 3 years ayy lads?

between all the cheats, exploits and character assassinations in game and on halfchan it's been fucking hell to become this gloriously victorious. Truly this pain, this headache is what winning feels like. Shit we're fucking legendary.

We're AWESOME

A little more complicated than that - you'd have to unpack the files, find the right one to edit, change it, and then repack it. They didn't just leave it in cleartext so you could edit it in notepad.

This is almost unbelievable. How the fuck has nobody noticed this before? I googled the issue and I'm now finding Plebbit posts from a few months back, in which players are claiming to have reported this to developers upwards of 2 years ago. Radar_X is responding with an indignant tone, acting like they never heard about it.

This is probably one of the more outrageous things I've ever seen in a multiplayer shooter. Not only does this grant a massive advantage to players who are willing to exploit this, the exploit itself is nothing more than editing a file using Notepad. You don't even need to be a programmer, you don't have to reverse anything, you just edit some values in a plaintext file. A twelve year old could do this. How the fuck did the devs not notice this before? Why has it taken so long for it to be addressed? I could almost understand if this game was six months old and had a rough launch but it's been over three years.

Yeah a huge swath of them were either banned and quit or banned and quit after their stats hit the skids

That's why you don't see all the old VS pro's with accuracy of 40~ anymore

Hell I got better accuracy than a bunch of them now and I'm almost 40 years old, sure I played competitive in the past but 20 year old pro's should be playing rings around me

I have no clue what's up with the flag, it keeps enabling itself on its own, unless this is some jewish trick by Mark.

Ah, I see. So it's not like any retarded could just wander in and hack a text file sitting in the install directory. Still, it's pretty ridiculous. The idea of a player being able to control hitbox size from his own client blows my mind.

It was deliberately placed in game to abuse the player base. Shit like this isn't just happen chance. Deus Ex is a documentary.

>1776

I've reported countless bugs/exploits since beta that have still not been fixed

Its a combination of laziness + "As long as the general population at large doesn't know its fine"

BUT GUYZ DEY JUST SO PRAWS

Well… if you start relying on cheats to give you an edge, pretty soon those cheats are the only thing keeping you competitive.

I didn't think battle eye was actually implemented yet though, just that they had us sign an EULA for it.

I just watched the rest of the video and got to the spotting hack. This is ridiculous. What the fuck.

yeah, it got stopped I think shortly before this outfit was started, and I think I saw someone mention somewhere that if they still had the old files from before the patch to fix it, they could still do it. Not sure if they fixed that fully yet or not, though I have noticed a few VS players that get suspiciously high chain headshots full auto from long range still.

They didn't actually turn on battleye, they just had the EULA show up for a few hours then removed it since Battleye wasn't actually in the game yet, maybe it scared some hackers into not hacking anymore.
And they did "fix" it, by making an update overwrite the old file that had the plaintext for the hitboxes with one that had it encrypted, but like I said above, I've heard people with the old version could still do it, though that was weeks ago that I read it.

You could unpack the file with and unpacker hosted on the forum for getting files out for 3d modeling and shit, and any hack sites said what exact numbers to change to get the effect. it wasn't full plaintext, but it may as well have been.

I could believe that, since I don't think they've fixed that autospot thing that video showed, as well as a whole host of bullshit you can do with lagswitches that just cut your connection to the game for about a minute, like mines/c4 you place appearing where you place it when you reconnect, or shotgun shots taken applying when you reconnect. Or even just flat out teleporting around with a lagswitch, which even allows planes to fly underneath the map and shoot up through the ground.

Check out the old time VS pros, now they've falling to 25% and less because once you removed their crutch it made them worthless

o-ok y-you too

o-ok y-you too>>9901201

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

>I was just a big hitbox for them

It's a necessary evil of the clientside model.

I honestly prefer clientside, it gives a much better experience than server-side in general, but you really need to be on-the-ball with anticheat stuff - it's pretty trivial to do it when the server implicitly trusts the data the client is sending it.

I'll stick with my Harasser and Prowler, thank you very much.
I hope you enjoy it, though. We always need air support. I occasionally play around with Libs in VR but I'm still awful at flying.

Why is the Cyclone so sexy?

I wouldn't know that because I don't use cuckchan, but I'm glad you know that.

I already said you ignored him, so I don't expect any of you to know that he said anything.

In group mentality over shit that doesn't matter on top of copying a cuckchan group.

Most common lagswitch I've seen is push-button, whip out rocket for a shot, unpush-button.

Someone on 4chan posted a webm of them doing it against a scythe, so that it wouldn't fly off or move before their rocket got it.

Holy fuck my dick.

That's just good old conglomerate design sensibilities son

>no leadership certs, no mozzie certs, no friends
At least I have my pittance of piloting skill left.
I want to be a good leader but after reading this thread I don't think anyone will trust me, at least I got into the outfit
I'd love a mozzie swarm.

Seems like you're a newfaggot as well, Warbros died before Holla Forums was a thing(or at least it may as well have, due to devs ruining the game and banning the leader for things others did), and people referred to here as 4x2chan among other things to avoid the wordfilter put in place right when people were first actually moving here, then it started getting used by cuckchanners to refer to here.
But you wouldn't know that, would you newfag?

Don't worry, as long as you're not a massive faggot like that other guy, you'll be fine. We need more people actually willing and able to lead anyways.

At least I'm alright at armor combat

I'll just shitpost and have fun with you guys until I get my leadership certs, then I'll start with my mozzie from the ground up.

No, I wouldn't know that because I left 4chan and never looked back. Warbros being dead before 8ch doesn't make it any less of you copying from them.

Is your only defense going to be "oh he's a newfag/from reddit/from 4chan" because "he doesn't agree with the things that I say, and therefore he doesn't belong here."

Fuck you, and fuck your exclusionary in group circle jerk over what you think is REAL 8ch.

No, it's because you're being a big faggot about it, crying about it in the thread, proving further just how much of a faggot you are.
Just don't be a faggot, sucks you can't manage that though, and you had to go full meltdown.

I'm only somewhat good at A2A, and I don't enjoy it really, but I do like being a ground attack craft. Though the only reason I'm getting my mossie certed out is because I've got most everything I need for the ground right now.

I'm not whining, I'm pointing out what is happening to your group.

So what is exactly happening to the group, according to you, the faggot that has never been in the group to observe it?

Maybe if you'd read the thread you'd know.

But to recap, you have an irrational fear of being infiltrated, and your grave seriousness over the matter is proof of that, I'm saying that you are unconsciously creating for yourselves an in group that would make you no different from those other groups other than that the place you congregate outside of the game is an anonymous imageboard. This is ultimately poison for your group, as eventually this will result in divisions that will fracture the group. This is not the first time this has been done, especially in the name of getting rid of normalfags and or reddit.

You are literally the only person so far that has had or been an issue. There's no issue ingame or ingroup, the only issue you're giving here is that you weren't let in so you could be a special faggot. If we went by what you're saying, then there's no reason for the outfit to even be Holla Forums themed since you seem to want to allow anyone in, instead of people that are actually mainly from here. This is our outfit, we have our border controls, take your kike style bullshit elsewhere.

And of course since I'm the only one who spoke up about it, it's not an issue at all, right? I didn't say that you had to accept everything, but you suggested going as far as warbros did, making people jump through hoops to exclusively prove that they were part of what you consider the in group.

I'm not saying accept everyone or don't make it an 8ch themed group, the current settings for joining should be just fine, and there should be no problems with the way it is, and yet there is more than just one of you who thinks it would be better to close off the group entirely.

Sounds like you're a lazy faggot.
Did you happen to get denied from Warbros as well, and throw a fit about it in a thread there like you have done here? Just curious.

"simple directions"

You know what's simple?

You know what's not as simple as that?

If I was lazy, so what? Doesn't make my point less relevant. I think you'll also find that lazy faggots make up the majority of 8ch.

No, I don't like warframe, so I never bothered to join. I simply heard what had to be done from the people who had played warframe.

What graphical settings are you using? What sort of performance do you get in really big battles?

harassers are fun

shadowplay ate most of the second clip, if it isn't clear, I road killed the driver of that sunderer

Do remember that I only suggested we do something similar, or at least make it so people do their application on the thread instead of ingame, and a screencap of a specific few stats(not KDR) to be sure that they at least were capable of posting here and capable of reading the OP, and so we can publicly laugh at shitters that can't even manage to hold it together for that much.
And Warbros didn't even need the poem to be good, just show that the person actually gave half a shit about playing, and could follow simple instructions in the OP. Hell, even people that fucked it up once were able to reapply and get in, as long as they didn't go nuclear like you did in this thread. Just remember, you very easily could have fixed your mistake and re-applied correctly, but instead you chose to be a salty faggot and have a meltdown in the thread saying that you not being allowed in once was the end of the outfit.

I still think that's more work than needs to be done for an imageboard game group tbqh. The more stringent your requirements, the more you drive new players away.

I don't know about warbros, but so I can't comment on how they accepted their applications, but having those requirements definitely drove more than one person away.

I didn't go nuclear, nor did I make a mistake. Once I had been refused, I expected to find nothing short of paranoia of some other group. And boy, did I find it, and so I decided to point it out.

I didn't say your paranoia and your desperation to burn whatever proverbial witches were the end of your group, I said that's the start of it.

No salt, just truth. Either way, I've said my piece, and I think I'll just go back to lurking and casually playing.

Pretty much everything on ultra settings except resolution and shadows.

I've only got a 60hz monitor, so I cap my fps at 90; could probably get over 100 in low-intensity areas.

When things are good, it stays around 60-90. When I run into the recent GPU bug it drops to 40-60.

I really need to boot my recording software when I'm playing this, that was great.

If it's anything like how it goes for me, you only do something awesome when you stop recording.

It's only pedophelia if it's underdeveloped. By definition, puberty makes it non-pedophelia.

Learning definitions of words is fun.

The reason 18 is the agreed upon age for consensual sex has to do with average maturity of a human being

There's 12 year olds that look like 25 year old and there is 25 year olds that look like 12 year olds

That's why age is used as a metric and not body development

I mean shit the average age a woman's brain stops growing is 21 while a man's grow till they're 27

But girls brains kick into high gear of development around 7 and boys not until they're around 11

As i played that youtube vid in squad chat twice, we have learned that there is pedophelia, hebephilia and ephebopihlia

I don't give a shit about pedos, I'll keep my lolis.

I remember I literally made a new character and mentioned what I said in my post and I got in with the first application.
If these fags can't show that they're not retarded and just chill the fuck out then they shouldn't be in the outfit.
It's an 8ch group, so of course people are going to be paranoid about normalfags and halfchan shitters. Leddit has been showing in the threads too and that does not help at all.

Morally and ethically it has less to do with the sexual development of the body itself, and more to do with the childish naivete and their mental development.

Children are easy to manipulate and take advantage of - they lack experience learned from past mistakes in life and are more trusting of adults around them. That's why it's called an age of consent, and not an age of maturity.

Society collectively decided that children are too dumb/stupid/naive to consent to anything until they're around 16-18 years old. This is done to protect them from the exploitation of undesirable men (and punish those men) going for them early before the children know any better.

Part of this also stems from a monogamous social contract/culture (which we've mostly destroyed in the present day) where women are desired as virgins (if not outright expected to be so on their wedding day). A young girl having sex before her marriage is an absolute affront to monogamous social culture, which is why our society punishes it so severely; it's a holdover. To put it simply, fucking a little girl both ruined her future sexual prospects and also fucked some other guy out of a desirable wife. It is not just an exploitation of a naive child, but also a breaking of a longstanding social construct that was created specifically to allow men to turn their efforts and energy into creative pursuits instead of destructive competition with other men. i.e. it's the basis of western society.

We're probably going to have to relearn this the hard way over the next hundred years or so.

So is the anti-cheat stuff going to ship with this upcoming patch coming up 4-6 months from now?

Remember that tank mines are cheap to cert and are very useful.
Always keep in mind where the enemy is coming from and to set up before they do.

POST YFW YOU DONT HAVE TO SCROLL 10 PAGES DOWN TO SEE PLANETSIDE THREAD

Why did you in the first place? Just post if you want it back to page 1.

Best upgrades for the harasser? I know Vulcan is mandatory, but what about the rest?

Prox radar.

It's shit on the harasser. Halberd/Vulcan/Fury.

i-its not like I wanted to live anyways

RIP in Peach, Fameagle

Maybe you will grow a second penis?

You are now Tranu. Sorry fam.

So two days ago I talked to Zenothor because he had rejected me, and I explained to him how I'd been in the outfit since the first or second thread yet I'd just been making new characters because I like fucking around with certs and I wanted to find something that works for me, and while he agreed I was still rejected when I put in my app, for the record I've been in the outfit as Baneposter and 1d100.

Why? There's less than 0 reason for that.

Because I'd see how Heavy Assault runs with normal nanite mesh shields maxed out, then adrenaline, then resist, then I'd look at medic, then light assault, etc. Its only been a couple days ago that I settled on what I want to run mostly.

You know, if you just go into VR, everything you test is maxed out…

Too bad there is no efficient way to test damage resistances in VR.

Just go to PTS. People on the main continents wont kill you. Theyll help test.

And there aren't jump pads in VR, so I couldn't strap on drifter jets and blow up aircraft, and you can't test damage absorption in VR. I needed to feel how they were in the thick of battle, and I found a niche I'm both good at and that I enjoy

You have ADHD and can't stay on one character for more than a few hours. You're fucking garbage. Glad you're gone tbh.

there are jump pads outside the warpgate. Just place vehicles to practice on.

Plus, dont you know of the cert refund at BR 15?

I know about the cert refund, I just wanted a taste of everything before sticking with something.

Wew lad

I suppose it's not so strange to say, but it's amazing how much easier it is to kill people when I don't run straight at them or hipfire. Slowly getting the hang of LA and getting more consistent with shots on infil,I can't wait to get my hands on the TSAR.

I'm going to join with a new guy called bleizcorryn pls accept me

Sounds like an instant reject, if our leaders are any smart.

I just want to play with a friend, I used to play on the eu server as venu alot and I'm getting back into the game

Get the fuck out

Get out and stay out.

no u

The reddit is seeping off of you go and stay go

no

but your flesh looks so inviting…

Scratch that, Tumblr is seeping off of you. Get out nigger.

Record urself saying this speech in vid related and admit your alleigance to the Republic. Remove tranny Tranu Scum. you will gain autism points but also be immediately accepted.

t.

The Brass

no

I'll get a vocaroo up in abit

y'all niggas should go dark with these threads because you're leading redditors and other faggots to Holla Forums

do you even propaganda?

We're waiting, newfag.

I know I'm a turboautist already, I might as well.
vocaroo.com/i/s1tOERC5hS23

t.

Lowlyfe

it's in parts because 2long4one go

vocaroo.com/i/s1YEiuVJUCFK
vocaroo.com/i/s11NzAPjqijb
vocaroo.com/i/s0X0D1BaF1Iz
vocaroo.com/i/s0Q9kjta54Ww

vocaroo.com/i/s0GLs6Sb8qUN

autisms

Ayy lmao he did it.

also
kek

Oh yeah, I worked a bit more on the decal. Don't think I posted it yet. What do you think?

Almost forgot the allegiance bit
vocaroo.com/i/s0dugoszd92v

am I cool yet guys?

looks a lot nicer

gud job user

gondola in corner would be perfect, if possible.

Post your reddit accounts, newfriends.

Thanks. Still not quite happy with it but it's getting along.

The thing is, if you see the decal ingame it's going to be a lot smaller. Details will get lost.

I can't link something which isn't real

see

This is my in-game username
I've never used Reddit before

TR hype.

It's too late, they're already here
Doesn't help that Mark wants to advertise 8ch all over some upcoming convention

Why haven't we thrown that fat jew out?

Fuck me, I guess I have to find a new home in some shit like 7chan

Are you serious? What the fuck.

I used to not mind him in the beginning.

2 more hours until the end :^(

Well it more like he wants to host a panel at this convention as a sort "fuck you halfchan" because luggage lad did it 10 years ago at the same con.

Let's fuck some shit up WWEW

launch.daybreakgames.com/installer/PS_setup.exe

no need to register, use your DBG account

RIP Planetside 1 2003-2016

TSAR is GOAT

:(

sketched for fun

I carry one on my Medic with the 3.4x zoom for spotting and plinking, and a grenade launcher underslung. I lack the framerate to fight point blank anyways, so I just load up with as much team-supporting stuff as I can. Between it, my crossbow sidearm firing sensor darts, and all that comes with being a Medic, I manage to pull my weight even with negative KDR.

I haven't gotten as much milage out of the grenade launcher as I thought I would. It's hard to get a feel for the arc of the round. Would smoke grenades be more appreciated by my teammates? I'm never sure how effective smoke is in general.

Holy fuck yes. Mention you have them and we can pop then down between us and a point and move in with out getting picked off by tranu snipers

Guess I'll demo it and see how much use I can make out of it.

How many people are on right now?
Should i bother rebooting into my Windows partitions?

ps2.fisu.pw/outfit/?name=wwew

TACTICAL SUPERIORITY

NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL TACTICAL SUPERIORITY

Stop bullying NC!

No.

Most people must play this game on shitty speakers or headphones because otherwise they'd know how much sound can tell you what's going on around you

The goyim will never know this feel.

i'm literally retarded

Someone, bully this nerd.

Run holy beloved horse
on this peaceful day
through these valleys kissed by light
where peace is so rare
So hardy trees let me hear your words
about those memories
please tell me all about our hold
and epic battles they won
Beware of unholy fire
my guardian of the trees
their flames can't burn the memory
the wisdom of the kings
The secret of this forest
the ride of unicorns
are treasures of these valleys
where freedom has its throne
where love must reign eternally
avoiding acts of war
We must have all their valour
to defend these lands
or the sun in these valleys
will not shine again
Beware of unholy fire
my guardian of the trees
their flames can't burn the memory
the wisdom of the kings
The secret of this forest
the ride of unicorns
are treasures of these valleys
where freedom has its throne
where love must reign eternally
avoiding acts of war

I have 20 minutes of autism for you, will upload to jewtube later unlisted, of course

And its all over.

I'll update the thread in a few minutes.

RIP Planetside. You deserved a better sequel than the one you got.

Fuck, I'm not that old…

TR WWEW squad here, you were faggots until the very end, but at least you weren't NC traitors.

RIP PS1, lets hope PSForever comes online soon.

GET IN HERE!

I shiggy diggy

.bmp isn't supported on (((full)))chan

PNG is