I have cracked the code. You racist Nazis say REEE because the hand gesture for RE in music is a Nazi salute...

I have cracked the code. You racist Nazis say REEE because the hand gesture for RE in music is a Nazi salute. Everytime you type those letters you are literally saluting Hitler. You people disgust me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9XVCOMctVJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's pretty funny.

What the fuck is happening with this timeline?

Can we meme all music that has that pitch(pretty much all of it) to be "racist"?

Re is a drop of golden sun.

Well done OP

So now classical music is evil and nazism? Can dig I love me some classical!

When was it not? Unless you listen to Beyonce and Kanye, you're an evil neo-nazi racist. Classical music is a white construct and needs to be torn down so music of color can fill the space.

Seems familiar

Kek strikes again.

Top kek.

Wew laddy

hoping the symphony orchestra here does a Wagner soon.

And the DO is a fist salute.

observed

WE HELLENIC NAO

I love it when shills do our research for us.

ti can be the hand sign for checking digits

NOTES B RAYCISS

Shit, no wonder D minor is my favorite key. It was subconsciously telling me to heil all this time.

Everyday I feel it growing stronger.

M E M E M A G I C K
E
M
E

M
A
G
I
C
K

REEEE
E
E
E
E

(selfcheck)
So, first a fist to the chest, singing DO
Then stretch it out like a roman salute singing RE

DEUTSCH
OESTERREICHISCHE
REICHS
EINIGKEIT

Or whichever flavor you like for it.

REEEEEEEEE

Let us be the plague of frogs that crashes the american empire and forces the kikes into a new exodus

Yeah, at first I was laughing 'cause I had no idea frogs made that sound, but then I started to get mad about all the abuse.

WE MUSIC NOW

The plague of frogs was against Egypt though.

it's a great exuse too.
"I'm just practicing and due to my wrist tendons doing the extended fingers hurts when I keep it at my chest."
"I have a right to express myself and hone my skills, even if I can only do do re mi right now."
"Hitler ate bread, so should we all stop eating bread now?"
"We all should learn how to sing, why not join in? DOOO REEEE"

Irrelevant
past
future

Is that from Spirited Away?

Paprika (a movie)

The plague of Frogs was Moloch gloating over Ogdoad being weakened by the Egyptians basically forgetting about them and adding like 20 some new gods. Kek remembers what the Kikes death god did in Egypt.

Top kek

The golem also always turns against the master.

KEK works are art itself

Top fucking kek youtu.be/9XVCOMctVJQ

OFFICIAL Holla Forums ANTHEM

Phone posting ATM but isn't the American Sign Language for frog to look like a smug cunt?

I don't care if people are going to call this 4cuck tier shit, that's hilarious. Rev up those meme engines.

All our songs use only one note.

Wagner was a proud black man. The white devil steals all his culture from blacks and claims it as his own. I thought you knew that already.

PRAISE

Das' right! we wuz kanggggz

KILLING WORD CONFIRMED

And ti is apparently check em'.

Konane is rotating in his grave

Thank you for improving upon my meager effort.

i just realized we say reeeee in a re pitch too fml

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WE WUZ REEE AND SHIIIEEET

Posting in this thread with the sole purpose of checking those trips and nothing else.

It's because we will be the ones they take.
They prize honesty and truth above all.

checked praise kek

top kek

This is fucking funny. It seems within our power to meme classical music as white supremacist too. It makes more sense than fucking milk did, and that worked.

>Re is the same musical note as D
wew

Reminder to do music at D and at 432hz.

Get out.

Do
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Mi
Fa
Sol
La
Si

Only if you are using fixed do. Typically Germanic countries, Commonwealth countries, and the United States uses movable do.

Remember to report slide threads!

We need to trick the Unicode consortium into creating emojis for these hand signals so we can have a roman salute emoji.