Tfw websites are starting to layoff their social justice staff to stay afloat

Tfw websites are starting to layoff their social justice staff to stay afloat

And today we got my personal favourite

and thats just one website/group for example. All across the web people are tiring of the sjw bullshit in gaming to the point normalfags call them 'crybullies' and started calling their poison hair 'side mullets' and companies are noticing -finally- they dont bring in audiences for all their stuff, they bring in a small sjw audience for things only judged as 'progressive by the sisterhood' and thats a massive comparative loss in income.

Its finally happening and these whores are being kicked to the curb again. I dont expect this shit to go away overnight but its nice to see things are changing for the better.

Other urls found in this thread:

vidstatsx.com/roosterteeth/youtube-channel
8ch.net/pol/res/6482991.html
youtube.com/user/know
youtube.com/watch?v=hXCOmFnC3NM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm going to need a source on Rooster teeth dying, because if that's true I'm the happiest man in the world currently.

source, op.

We did it, Reddit!

I don't see much of this & believe you are painting an optimistic picture,
but it is good to see it happen at all.

what's dead needs to stay dead

james rolfe was the only unique case of uncuckement

goobergabers won again thanks to their harassment politics

I only watch their animated adventures now.

I haven't visited their site or watched any of their other videos in years.

Being serious for a moment, I guess it's because SJWs moved a step ahead, now they fully are inside the games development process
(See FIFA Stronk Independent Womxn and Battleniggers 1)

*modern

Fug

That's bullshit and you know it.

Who else uncucked themselves then?

Yeah, it's pyrrhic at best, now all those guys are gonna censor and shit up everything in the gaming industry.

I'm going to need evidence for James in the first place.

He's just a cuckold who likes kino (well, B-movies horror kino) more than he likes the BBC, and dared to speak against an obvious shitty movie. I agree, there's no uncuckment, only change of priorities.

The animated adventures are decent though.

It's basically a collection of "best of" moments you can enjoy without having to sit through all their other bullshit.

Ignore anyone with neon hair, and it's OK. Not great, but still pretty good. When you get the original team playing something together it's pretty fun. On The Spot is also pretty good when they get decent people on it- just skip through the shilling or laugh at whatever they're fucking about with off screen

But yes, there's better to watch and play, and in the current culture war it's "us or them" and neutrals are them.

Don't they still have to worry about the possibility of Sega finding out that they stole their assets for rwby? Also, their overall quality has degraded over time since the Fullscreen acquisition. So much for their humble success story of dudes that got rich and famous making movies out of Halo. Does anybody have an archive of that plebbit post by a former employee that said that Burnie was a drunken maniac only kept in control by medicine while Gus is often depressed behind the scenes?

Worst bit is that normalfags will buy it anyways.

Mojang to a certain extent- but that could easily be the case of him pretending to get attention, or "I've got my money I don't give a fuck!"
or even "I've lost my wife, I don't give a fuckā€¦"

As an ex-Internode customer who sent GoN a complaint over Colwill's biased bullshit and accusations, seeing that announcement was pure gold.

I said in no uncertain terms that if Internode are willing to support someone even remotely linked to them attacking their consumer base then I'm gone, and followed through with it when it after seeing that Colwill still had his job a few months later. I know it's likely only because of the TPG acquisition of iiNet but it still feels immensely satisfying.

Its sad how Geoff and Gus have to shill to pay rent and you can hear how dead they are inside as they do it.

I bet they are dead inside.

He got shit on for simply saying in a video he thought the new ghostbusters looked like shit and wasn't going to see it or support it.

Then SJWs rained shit on him calling him an MRA and what not. He has to this day stuck to his guns and not cracked on his opinion.

Wasn't "Dark Burnie" the reason AH was moved out of the office because of something he did to Griffon?

followed through with it after seeing*

I can't type today.

Still doesn't make him less of an actual cuckold. You're thinking of SocJus faggotry.

I don't know the entire story. Tell me. The plebbit post I asked about in the spoiler was just something that an user referenced in an old rvb thread here a long time ago. So I'm really clueless about backstage drama at rt.

James wasn't a cuck to begin with, just a loser who couldn't achieve his dreams
If anything he might be an actual cuck, but not the bastardized Holla Forums version

All i remember is fat burnie was a lush who got so violent sometimes they jokingly called him 'dark burnie' until some event involving Griffon and soon after AH move to a separate building and Burnies wife left him and he wasnt allowed child visitation ever. Then he disappeared for a while and came back as skinny burnie under heavy medication and Griffon never showed up in rooster teeth stuff again.

james was never a cuck, just because he had a nigger in his film that got the girl in the end since his wife is a sjw tard

Odds are she's fucking black guys behind his back.

Doesn't Burnie still get to see his kids? He made some videos with them after the divorce. When was this entire debacle since Griffon has been appearing in some AH videos lately?

also, isn't Achievement Hunter / 'Let's Play' still on the ride to extreme stagnation with 'Let's Play GTA V video #211'?

This is almost "Jon fucked Suzie and Arin found out" levels of didn't happen
Someone has to have proof

Griffon has turned up in a show on Rooster Teeth recently (where they play D&D), but that doesn't mean she doesn't say "If I see him in the building I walk."

Was this around the time of Monty's death?
Or long before?

If during it could be a drunken bender gone wrong. Not that it excuses anything mind you.

and odds are that she's not, wait till there's some actual proof instead of trying to make it seem like something is the case

This was so long ago they may have sorted it out. I only remember it because they filmed some "install to external hard drive" test during an early xbox 360 update so that must be like 2010 or earlier now.

Businesses care about money, SJWs care about themselves and their feelings more then they do money.

2016 is the year that 2007 ends.

Anyway, there was also a more recent story wherein Burnie beat up some guy at RTX and that he also shouted at one of the employees once. I might be mixing the stories up since I only get to hear rumors but that could possibly mean that Burnie still has some violent tendencies.

I hope for our sakes you're correct, user

Drink just brings out the monster society keeps chained up inside.

Im putting money on 2018 . There is only about 6 more months left, thats not enough time to exterminate the left.

It might be getting a little better.

I agree that this is probably only a brief respite before even more dark times ahead, but remember it always gets worse before it gets better:

Not all, most, or even that many of these libtard career-bloggers have been capable of bullshitting their way into better positions, and their collective influence has peaked and web of cronyism is getting torn up even as they drop ship. Way more SJW "muckrakers" are getting driven out or put in professional dead-ends than are getting rank-ups. And the ones who do move on? They are either incompetent, have unworkable ideas, or are in environments were the reach and weight of their accusations are muted. They'll either get dropped on their heads or be forced to learn to work on merit.

Comics are getting nuked hard, movies are protested for having shoe-horned "progressive" messages, and anti-leftist sentiment is on the rise across the entire civilized Western world. It'll be only a few years until even vidya normalfags learn to spot bullshit and refuse to eat it. Do not despair friends, for a new era fast approaches.

Did this actually happen?
I only knew up until the Fallout 4 shit

My pleb friend still watches them and claims that Gavin and them are completely anti-pc on the show
Rooster teeth is a company that I think is too big to give a shit about the SJW cult's demands. The massive amount of children buying their shit outweighs them

Disrespecting the mullet.

Ok fam. Smh tbh.

It was actually the people NOT in GG, the people who kept bringing up the Cultural Marxism agenda that are ruining these businesses. Not the useless GG moderates with their "muh ethnics in journalism".

Daily reminder RT killed Monty Oum and broke labor laws in the process

South Park (basing it on far more reputable research) said this shit comes in 7 year waves.
With GG, Trump, Unis coming under pressure, we shaved a year or two off of it. Assuming 2007 is when it gestated, but 2008 is where the SJW came out then 7 years is 2016. Now, the SJW were originally hipsters- so we can assume a reinvention happened, lets say around 2014/5. So we've got 2022 at most- but with the aforementioned things working against it, this could be killed by 2017.

did you knew what his views were before that?

You mean revoltgoys?

Wife is guilty of criminal negligence, why hasn't she been charged?

Its a bit too late for it now, but I digress.

I would place it sometime after 2010, but no later than 2013. That means this wave should be done somewhere around 2017-2020.

Nah, it was his girlfriend with the cats getting to pull the plug before the family could make it to the hopsital.

Labor laws were probably broken somewhere in their history tho.

That was revolt who pushed that BS.
GG has done more than ethics for a long time now.

I still watch the podcast, and they could go either way depending on the circumstances, but they generally lean towards pozzed

Introduce him to Rich Evans, its the only way to inoculate him.

2016 is going so right, it feels like I'm in an alternate dimension.

God bless you Rich Evans

I fucking hate aids moby though. I wish he would just leave RLM.

At least he isn't the berded fuck.

this faggot its right you know
this faggot is sorta right too but we all know (((Cultural Marxism))) is just Jewry.

Rich is slowly changing Jack actually, He will now make rape jokes and point out attractive women are attractive.

Hes still potential cuck material but i think galbusters really woke some of them up.

Some would call Rich a bad influence, i would call him a hero.

God bless Richard Evans, that weird sex pervert.

But why? How can you just get away with that even if you have a vagina?
Was he really worth that much dead? Did she put a juicy life insurance policy that finalized a few weeks beforehand?

was that awkward laughing with him or something else?

Is it just like some of them? A lot of the new guys are hit or miss

What about the NAU?

(North American Union)

I've noticed something interesting about SJW shit: It can only truly infect those who are already compromised, in the sense that it preys upon self-doubt/self-hatred plus some delusion and uses it as basis for massive amounts of desperate projection. If you're already confident and self-assured, it will most likely glide right off you and you'll see it for the bullshit it is instantly, but if you're mentally-weak either temporarily or permanently it can potentially infect you. However, what's interesting is that it has to hit a sweet spot of self-doubt/self-loathing plus delusion/inability to accept it in order to take root, and either too little or too much of these elements will prove too much resistance against it.

If you're a self-confident and realistically-minded person who's a success in life, SJW nonsense will look exactly like what it is to you, failures trying desperately to push their own problems onto the world at large instead of fixing themselves. But if you're one of the rare sort like Rich Evans, clearly lacking in a lot of ways (fat/balding/high voice/no real life accomplishments by normal metrics/etc.) yet perfectly-aware of this and accepting of it as reality, you're just as immune as the former example.

This is because SJW shit needs self-doubt mixed with delusion in order to thrive in the mind, and someone who knows they're shit, accepts it as the real state of things and either works to fix it or acknowledges that they can't/don't feel like bothering gains a sort of immunity to this mental virus. They have self-loathing and doubts, but rather than falling into the delusion that they're normal/superior as a means of escaping these bad feelings, they instead cope by casually accepting it and attempting to find happiness anyways despite their admitted flaws, which kills any risk of infection as they're both accepting of the stark reality of their lives no matter how shit and able to find happiness without need for an ideological cult to pat them on the back.

Rich Evans and his exceedingly-rare ilk are the parallel kin to all the successful masculine men they often get negatively-compared to: Men who know exactly what they are, embrace it and seek happiness by their own hands, albeit with opposite self-opinions, as the successful men are made strong by flying high at the top where nothing can touch them, while Rich and similar men are equally-strengthened by being securely anchored at the bottom where nothing can pull them away. The men at the very top of the social pyramid and the men at the very bottom are both unshakeable, for different reasons but with the same result, even as all their peers in-between fall and lose themselves.

If a sacrifice of that juicy shaq meat saves games one day at a time i say its worth it.

How long until Britain opens the gas chambers for Muslims?

Who's left? I stopped watching them long ago. Though I do remember some stirring that ray left recently.

When he got told off for calling someone autistic his response was "just get laid, look at me, im fucking rich evans and i get laid".

Thats not a nu-male, thats a man with some 1950s America before the fall confidence in himself with no delusions of granduer.

Joel got shitcanned ages ago. His talk about "buying gold in case of a financial collapse" was "dangerously right wing and problematic"

So thats the Holla Forums audience lost.

He is a literal crack baby, if RLM didn't get popular and give him great fame he would be shit posting with the rest of us.

If you've actually had trouble in your life you tend to see right through the bullshit

Describes me to a tee. Short, ugly, basically blind, self-hating. But at least I know I'm ugly and dumb and a dickhead.

Feed that man the whole NBA for all I care. He's great.

Well this is showing a huge decline. Looks like they are bleeding subscribers.

vidstatsx.com/roosterteeth/youtube-channel

One huge bump down after (I assume) a major faux pass that they scrambling to make up for and slowly regaining ground isn't necessarily the start of a trend, but it does say good things for the future if it repeats.
Still, what the fuck did they even do on Tuesday and Wednesday to get so much shit and drive literally thousands of people away?

Youtube updated its algorythms so dead accounts that havent logged in in years got removed from sub numbers. The butthurt from channels that want to be a business, not a hobby was delicious.

but also people are getting wise to youtube being the new clickbait. People got wise to places like kotaku and ign and now 'ten things you didnt know', 'top 5' and thumbnails of screaming are no longer pulling in enough tweens that moved onto twitch and the older youtube crowd doesnt fall for that shit.

Its like theres 4 youtubes

It's not confirming of such because of YT's latest inactive/duplicate subscriber purge.

Rule no.1

Rule no. 2

Consumer rule: do they end articles in "and thats okay"
pic related.

I don't have a YT account and I block all trackers and analytics as a rule on every site except nichegamer.

How else can he afford to build a wall around EA so nothing gets out?

that's called being a cuck, dumbass

the girl wasn't his wife

there is nothing uncucked about advocating or abiding the destruction of one's own race through mixing with lesser races

Jack is OK, tbh. He's just kind of a nervous goober (that's really the word that comes to mind). He doesn't try to preach too much or force stuff, he just acts as a foil for Rich and pulls him out of his shell to say funny shit.

They're pretty good duo I think.

Exactly user, that's the whole point. SJWs gained lots of "followers" because most of their supporters are weak willed and, most important, literally stupid. They are the kind of people that believes in things like "women are sometimes discriminated" and "colored people aren't all savage niggers" (things that are actually true) but let sjws feed on those thoughts, twisting them in "all women must be protected (but are strong)" and "colored people are literal saints no exceptions". They are willing to spew whatever bullshit they get told because they can belong to a group, especially a group like sjws that are the "cool guys" now. They became so pathetic that i can't bring myself to hate them, guys like Anthony Burch or Jake Rapp are just guys literally fucked in the ass by everyone. I just hope they'll get some help in the future, when all this sjw craze will be over.

Wait, alison rapp had a husband? Does that mean he was cucked when she was prostituting herself?

He also liked it when she fucked him up the ass with a strapon.

That's probably for the best.

And in the end she convinced him to prostitute himself to faggots.

he's not really promoting it in it I'd say, they get together it's shown that's about it

Are you serious about Joel?
I fucking loved that crazy fucker

You mean Notch.

Mojang's still gradually pushing Minecraft through the ol' EEE treatment, courtesy of Microsoft.

SJW is a cult in more ways in one.
Prey on the week, love-bomb them, then restrict that love until they do what you want.

Monty was the only worth while person at RT, and now he's dead.

RIP
I
P

Do you remember the early rooster teeth drunk tanks? how 'ole crazy joel was great with his tales of hollywood.
Then he mentioned jews and the pedo ring and was never on the podcast again.

Don't make me say it user.

Of all the words uttered by mouth or pen.
The saddest ones are these;
pol was right again

Then there's the guy who quit and revealed that RT was stabbing a dead Monty in the back and changing RWBY to fit their vision and not his. That's fucked up, even if RWBY is shit.

As if trump would let that happen.

Ok, bro. Whatever you say.

Which isn't saying much since RT is just a bunch of Minecraft LPers.

**please dont bully*

I love Whose Line

Whatever you say Zombie Monty, I'm not giving you my brains anyway.

I'm pretty sure he's still part of RT no?

I wish they weren't, i hate it but god dammit they keep being right and i dont want that dark world to be true.

Too bad Holla Forums itself is being co-opted by edgy redditors.

He shows up as a cameo now and then but he has been in 12 videos in 5 years, they kept him very quiet after the podcasts.

Holla Forumseddit is trash. They are basically SJWs at this point.

What's Holla Forumseddit exactly? Did nazism trigger you?

Social justice isn't profitable and sinks companies. In other news: Grass is green and the sky is blue.

The only thing that's good on youtube is red letter media

everything else is shit

:^)

There are some good cooking channels.
Also, free documentaries.

I really like his editing of all these videos though. I usually don't agree with his opinions but he is a valuable foil to Rich. Rich is a PC gamer who relies heavily on the games he plays explicitly telling him how they are supposed to be played and has little patience for figuring out stuff on his own, while Jack is a console gamer who does whatever he wants and experiments with games quite a bit but has no patience for slower tactical games like XCOM. The bit about experimentation vs tutorials is seen very clearly in their Bloodborne review.

Henry's Kitchen is god tier.

I like Food wishes channel

Who are those yoghurt catchers??

I did not know that my African American compadre was a fellow user of this video game themed image board.

While i understand you should look up things like alantutorial.

lmoa

Lel.

I love that guy. His gay voice and terrible jokes are so fucking soothing.

I love you, Holla Forums

It's called a joke fam

This is my favorite recipe btw.

Best ones right here.

Real best one coming through.

He really loves chicken.
Haven't tried that one yet.

That's false. There's a guy who worked with Monty and his wife who came out and said RoosterTeeth screwed over the wife and him, while constantly praising her for being amazing.

There are two possibilities: Sheena fucked over Monty and Shane sided with her, or RoosterTeeth fucked over Monty and Sheena did nothing wrong. The evidence points to Sheena screwing over Monty, which points to RoosterTeeth having been in the right, while Shane and Sheena were the villains.

Either way, Monty was underappreciated when he was alive, and now that he's dead, everyone wants to claim that they're carring on his legacy.

Fuck, that's so familiar but I can't place where I've heard it.

I love these silly little things. Still don't know offhand waht genre of music the first one from is referencing, though.

i know rlm used to use it a lot

I actually just realized that about ten seconds ago. I found the name and source for it and then it just hit me that RLM uses it for their intros sometimes.

Holy shit, I hope you're right.

On New Years of this year, I started telling people "It's the Final Year." I deliberately leave what's final about it to be ambiguous, so the statement is only about the fact that something is going to change or end. It's sort of a statement of my want for either the madness, or life, to end, which ever comes first, rather than to be left suffering in limbo. I hope my meme magic is taking root.

every board gets shit on, only one does this about it EVERY TIME.
fucking retard SJW's.

do you want to cuddle w ith me?

It's the little things, like faggots talking about how they support eugenics while in the same breath calling the person they were arguing against a "normalfag".

Also this entire thread:
8ch.net/pol/res/6482991.html

Go be triggered somewhere else, faggot.

*"normalfag"

Don't you have (((Reddit))) tear memes to repeat endlessly, while including sage in all fields including the comment body?

Almost anyone who has been here for more then a year can tell the problems with Holla Forums you are only proving that point.

did someone make fun of you for defecating in a public street, pajeet?

They ate cartoons, devoured comics, chewed on politics but we wouldn't let them take our lunch. We stepped up, leveled up and stuck it to the bullies. Then we stuck it to the teachers when the bullies cried wolf and we stuck it to our parents when the teachers went to them. Now they're finally starting to open their eyes. They were all wrong while we were right. Fuck rest though. Bullies picked the wrong target. We'll take everything away from them. Keep ridiculing their bullshit until no one takes them seriously anymore and they're only ever mentioned in cheap mock jokes. We have to keep going, there is no level cap.

What a comfy stream of low quality images I can chuck at my non Holla Forums friends

Oh god we're in a Nippon Ichi game.

Found the durka durka

no, Nippon Ichi usually has a level cap of 9999

We don't have number bit limitations to limit the amount of work we have to do.

Thank you for proving my point.

In disgaea you can reincarnate for higher stats.

i don't see the problem

Sure showed me bud.
Funny how a board that used to be based on unfiltered political discussion has become a hive of memelords who think discourse comes from le epic dank memes!

>better post my left right wing comics poking fun on the right left wingers lmao xD

everytime with that fucking forced meme

you're not accomplishing anything bud

That's not an argument.

Wasn't arguing philosopher

Remember anons, when someone drops into a thread randomly complaining about Holla Forums it's just another lefty shill. Filter/report move on

Anyone else concerned that Geoff might kill himself if he has to go to another Minecon.

Fucking 12 year old redditors, your shit is even on Steam you fucking edgelord teenage memelords

I fully expect him and gus to do a suicide pact in the next 5 years.
ripp go eff ;_;7

Go back to Holla Forums with your mod approved circle jerk, reposting reddit memes while screaming shill at anyone who has been there longer then you pointing out all the newfaggotry.

EVEN DESPITE BREXIT, the board remains largely dead with the only threads kept alive by stickies, reaction posting and "sleep tight pupper" threads.

You faggots destroyed Holla Forums, that quickest bout of cancer I have ever witnesses, now you want to bring it to Holla Forums so that everything will become like 4chaims Holla Forums
Shit posting, no discussion and terrible taste.

that's not an argument :^)

What's an argument?

nice images dude let me go grab my magnifying glass so i can read them

The poormans rhetoric.
We just had a nu-pol faggot spend 2 hours defending nu-doom up to 68 posts, are you by chance him.

I made them in between posts, let work on them a bit so you can read their quality content, I'm sure you will fill right at home.

how did you manage to fuck up screenshots? you actively downscaled these for some retarded reason

Forgive me, I'm not acquainted with this shit.

Yep about what I expected.

man you just need to chill out like its not even that serious hahahahaha

please describe the process in which you took these screenshots. i'm genuinely curious because i've only ever used print screen or a snipping tool

I'm using goygle drive.
I already have one from work so I was just using that, its really fucking odd even though the images are higher resolution when I edit them, when I save and download its reduced to an image for ants.

huh. that's fucking weird

I had a back and forth with iinet corporate which was quite enlightening. I basically said this guy is bad mouthing your own customers on your dime do something about it.

what do you use to take the screenshots?

You're telling me.
My other images actually come out alright, despite some pixel stretching.

print-screen

I made a top ten channel a while back as a joke. Videos like "top ten holocaust victims" and "top ten reasons to kill yourself"

It got slightly popular. I should make more videos with it.

Pretty good videos you faggot. You have a fucking faggot voice though.

You learn to love it, :D

Does OP have a sauce? Preferably in archive form.

Nothing wrong with YouTube tutorials, man. They might be oddly paced, and sometimes autistic, but put it on 2X speed, and you'll learn a lot. Most things you'd need to go to college for are up there for free. If you can suffer the autism, you reap great benefits.

Is there really anything good?

but that's ignoring the fact that autists can't teach subjects for shit; there's a reason why nobody points towards TheNewBoston for new programmers anymore

Seems reasonable to me. I just wish the Rooster Teeth digging threads would live past a couple threads.

user. The wife was the cause on why there was an unrelated nigger to avgn in the movie replacing Mike. And you know she is cucking him since she made a complaint about avgn media containing Caucasian sausage only. She is a shit

I think we mean different things.

If you're suffering a problem with your car, there's a tutorial. If you want to know how to do something in photoshop, there's a tutorial. If you want to know how to install something in your house, there's a tutorial.

It's possible. Pretty sure that guy's a character played by an actor.

Why is her skin so shiny?

Did Monty really block the word "criticism" on Twitter like how Anthony Birch blocked "cuck"?

I haven't paid attention to Rooster Teeth since RvB started to take itself too seriously. Except for some shitty anime knockoff they started a while back I have not heard much about them since. Anyone feel like spoonfeeding me a short version of what the bleeding fuck happened to them within the past 7 years?
I mean, I always thought they could be a bit unfunny and self-fellating at worst, but what I've been reading in this thread makes it sound like they jumped right through the deep end and into a wood-chipper.

This sounds interesting, you have a source on this?

Hey, I'm in that screenshot.

Nigger, those aren't necessarily things you learn in college.
Are there really good tutorials for academic stuff?
I demand an answer.

sure she's shit but james isn't, however that doesn't mean she's cucking him

LOOK AT THE THUMBNAIL.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE.

He looks like he wants to end his miserable existence.

Great.
Now I have to imagine keeping a butt-dog as a pet.

You know, like a hairless dog with a womans butt for a head that makes whiny noises and
constantly wants the D.

constantly wants the D.

So you want a serial rapist creature that's constantly farting?

feels good.

Not sure if I can drink enough to forget this post, but I'm sure as hell gonna try.
Will the butt have teeth inside and a long sandpaper tongue?

and it ends up showing on the outside. rich evans may be a fat balding man who makes internet videos but if I saw him in a bar or out in public, I wouldn't think too much about it. looks like an average dude, doesn't set off any red flags, could-strike-up-a-conversation-with/10.

meanwhile, when the socjus virus gets into your brain, pic related.

at least the disease has the goodness to make itself visible in all ways.

You did that on purpose, so everyone who greentexted your post would fuck up, didn't you?

Hes dead inside brother. They all are.

I have a feeling I'm going to be disgusted by the end of this, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't. I just watched 20 minutes of that and they all sounded like they've had their souls sucked out through their rectums.

There's a pretty cool synthwave playlist on YT that I listen to at the gym.

No idea how watching people play and bitch about videogames ever got big but I'm old.

Rich isn't that bad off tbqh.

I'm interested in more information specifically any sjw shit they've pulled. I'm not surprised by that thumbnail since it seems shilling-out and clickbait are inevitable outcomes for all youtube shit.

Oh sweet bubbeleh you have no idea the depths of their clickbait.
youtube.com/user/know
god they really have no idea what these nerds they are pandering to enjoy do they?

I could handle the shitty thumbnails but the titles killed me.
What the fuck does this even mean?

It means women are retarded and cant understand history.

Well, whens the next season of RvB coming out?

Almost every single one ends in ? or ?!?

I think its more that the company making it is trying to insert their fetish and political message while ignoring the wants of their consumers. On top of that, many companies have been fostering the ingroup loyalty of brandnames. So its no longer being a game judged on merit, but rather on if that's a company youre a fan of. So theyre hoping to push their political narrative and keep their customers while also collecting new customers from the vocal sjw and extremist liberal community. Maybe even women with the pandered muslim woman.

what episode/scene is the guy from

Probably one with Eddington, if I remember well he is one of his security guard.

I decided to lurk.
She supposedly "violated RoosterTeeth policies" by doing "outside things" which consisted of Youtube hosting and cosplay.
To me it sounds like they just wanted her to do shit and she'd says she was doing other shit and so they gave her the kibosh.
She was a cunt and a big reasons I stopped watching their shit in conjunction with their basic "fake screaming because it makes children laugh" videos all the top lets players do.
The moment they lost face with me was when they were whoring for Mass Effect 3 and vehemently defending it.
Burnie's response to him and everyone else being a group of whores if I remember correctly was: "so what?" and something to the tune of "we were paid to and were running a business.".

Isn't it from First Contact? That's where the RLM joke is from anyways.

"outside things"
like how alison rapp was a 2 star out of 10 rated escort?

I think you are right, I got mislead by the DS9 uniforms and First Contact is set during the war with the dominion.

2 out of 5, but you're close.

Maybe it's because First Contact takes place right before For the Uniform that you thought of Eddington? That's the explanation they use for why Sisko isn't on the ship he designed to kill Borg, killing Borg.

This is literal propaganda, it even has the same kind of shitty "caricatural" drawing style.
The worse thing is that it's all made by shills trying to take imageboards apart, making pol look autistic enough to be a shunned by everyone so that everything pol says is automatically a joke, even when, those few times, they're right.
Just as a reminder, only because something, like a phrase or an image, has some truth in it it doesn't mean everything else is true. Hell, you're free to not believe me, but please don't let shill ruin everything.

so a cuck

Don't you owe money to Hulk Hogan?

I don't mind him in RLM reviews

TL:DR version:

see pic

Friendly reminder that there are tons of normalfags in the GG crowd that on everyday bases actually were following gamer sites and watching youtube crap.

You are all cancer.

Might be it.

This tells me I'm due for a rewatch of DS9 and First Contact.

Love you to user

Oh well, one less thing to waste my time with. I see it as a good thing.

There's something very heartbreaking about that. Jesus fuck, Allison is a horrible person.

I was already on the fence after they started bringing in special guests and that one faggot that reeked of sjw to shit all over a best of the worst episode. I agree with you though and I have their earlier works ripped on my server along with whiskey media era Giant Bomb. I guess it serves as a grim reminder of how dangerous leftycuck thinking is.

i wish jp would get a new dm

Politics (refugee crisis, Obama somehow making everything worse despite his first fours years were decent), endless terrorist attack from one Muslim radical to another, shitty media (new ppg, new Ghostbusters, and Mighty Number 9), and the left/liberals/sjws having some of the worst human beings on their side are making people wake up to the corrupted bullshit found from the left.

I think this was the wake up for a lot of people. Not just the result of the vote, but how violently the remain voters reacted when the result was in.
A lot of people are now seeing them (sjws) for what they are and for the first time in a long time they're on the backfoot.
2016 has been a shit hot year so far.

fuck em

Reminds me of story from around the start of GG, someone was mentioning the Zoepost story to a (I assume male) friend who refused to believe LW was horrible abusive person on the simple grounds of a woman can do no wrong

A woman can do no wrong.

Anyone who believes that is honesty someone who deserves to be cucked. You can be a good or bad person in life regardless of your gender, sexuality, race or religion. Why is it so many people don't or won't seem to understand that?

Wasn't Jake a Christian as well?

animated version

Women are actually bred to be worse than men in every area because as a society, we give them the spoiled princess treatment.

Most women excluding the most socially retarded ones will be taken care of their entire lives.

I would correct you, saying that calling the SJW whores is not 100% correct as the majority of the movement actually consist of men.
But then i remember how those men look like.

james isn't his character, avgn

do you fucks not understand that?

people have different opinions and that is okay

but yeah when they get political it fucking triggers me

Ghostbusters' imminent failure will the be beginning of the end for them ( at least in the entertainment industry)

Let it be so.

Off yourselves Rich is a massive cuck.

I don't think you understand, Rich isn't a SJW, he is just a basic bitch left leaning person. you can be mad at him, but if you had everyone who has a different opinion than you then you must be a fucking bore

See I wouldn't care that he was a massive cuck if he kept it to himself, but he thinks he has to give his insightful political commentary on the skits and show. And friend simulator has been shit since they refused to criticize the new Star Wars.

It is dead, do you not even read Holla Forums?
Half of all posts are nothing of content, smug posts or the same images and dank memes that have been recycled for the last 5 years.

This is the way marxism/socialism/feminism has behaved since it's inception. You think it's an accident that they target the poor? No they deliberately prey on the least well off, young people hungry for purpose, and vulnerable minorities. I know this game isn't very good but let Frank Fontaine from Bioshock explain it. "These sad saps. They come to Rapture thinking they're gonna be captains of industry, but they all forget that somebody's gotta scrub the toilets. What an angle they gave meā€¦ I hand these mugs a cot and a bowl of soup, and they give me their lives. Who needs an army when I got Fontaine's Home for the Poor?"

pre rec ruined rich for me. he shits on trump and loves nu doom. Cant stand that crack baby.

Too many comic books I tell ya!

Mistaking lack of knowledge with actual stupidity is the biggest mistake everyone in power does with the "normalfags".
And this will show quite dramatically.

every time a podcast adds a fucking woman things go to shit.

they just added a woman to a podcats i listened to for years. the dynamic changed.

when asked "how was E3" the guys talked about video games, the woman talked about how cool her hotel was. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SOME RANDOM HOTEL IN FUCKING LA. i started fucking screaming at my phone.

While the voting with your wallet system is flawed, it is funny when cucks complain about times that it has worked.

Funhaus is the only branch of RT that doesn't completely suck. Even then, the only thing that's funny about them is just how much synergy James Willems and Bruce Greene have as comedians.

Ian Miles Cheong / gameranx

People were wondering if he was just being an opportunist cunt but no, it seems he's actually learned that they were cancer.

They make some edgy jokes, the edgiest being the instant classic, webm related, Kovic is a fag but he usually is quiet and wants to die so it's fine, and at the very fucking least, they don't play minecraft and have some bearded fat faggot talk about he wants to kill republicans.

Funhaus is pretty good on their own, Also Who is the bearded guy over at roosterteeth that wanted to kill republicans? Because there is a couple of them

I hope that it hurts Sony in the worst way possible.

Jack, I'm pretty sure if you just look up on youtube "rooster teeth jack republicans" you'll find him saying he wants to kill Ann Coulter, Funhaus guys are obviously liberal but not SJW tier and not in your face about it so it's alright.

kek

I intentionally don't watch their podcasts because I seriously disagree with their opinions. As entertainers, they're fantastic, as anything else they're shit.

They also have an "inside source" to Valve, when a guy who has ACTUAL sources linked to Valve says they're 100% wrong.

I assumed jack but wasn't 100% sure but jack is turbo sjw, I remember on a podcast a while back He was talking about Gender identity which was maybe 2013-2014 or so.
Yeah funhaus are liberals but I really don't care about political stances when it comes to comedy

Of course SJWs care about money. Did you just miss all of gamergate or something?

Social justice was a fad that is now going out of season, it's time for the next big thing.

buddy I've been there much longer then when you heard about it on either steam or (((reddit)))

Denying there is an abundance of new and summerfags on Holla Forums is like pointing out water is wet or you sexual taste in men

thanks for proving my point

Where on Earth did you find that Webm?

I need the whole video NOW

Math and science? Yes, absolutely. There should be at least twenty different good videos for any scientific concept you can think of, especially ones in normal undergrad classes.

It makes me incredibly fucking depressed knowing that this shit used to be shown in schools but isn't anymore

Most of these are entirely reasonable criticisms of leftist thought with an absurd presentation.

Too right mate. These videos are educational as fuck.

How much you wanna bet that he's from /leftpol/?

No joke.

Those videos were the foundation of our education, and everyone took them as seriously as you could because everyone involved in the production knew that they were sharpening the minds of future generations.

We literally threw all that effort out in favor of liberal arts bullshit.

These are great. Where do find?

Nice webm.

Except when they are used in an argument that is not referencing anything being discussed.

Seriously nigger? thats the best you got?

The greatest travesty is that "liberal arts" used to be the apex of education all the way from the Ancient Greeks, through the Renaissance, and up to the Romantics.

"Liberal arts" was literally the arts that a free person should learn to be a worthy citizen. The Trivium of grammar, logic, and rhetoric, building up to the quadrivium of arithmetic, music, geometry, and astronomy. It was proper philosophy and logic to hone the mind, proper poetry and arts to civilise the heart, and proper sciences to make useful the hands.

It's only in very recent times that "liberal arts" degenerated into this sludge of anti-culture-ism.

Does this mean cuckchan can be detoxed?

Theoretically, yes.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

OR MAYBE HE SCORED THE GAME AS ONLY ABOVE AVERAGE BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT HE FELT IT WAS WORTH AND GAVE REASONS WHY

ALSO ITS METACRITIC RANKING BY GAMERS IS JUST AVERAGE, SO BY AND BY JEFF GOT IT RIGHT

dubs confirm, let's see how this plays out

At the end of 2014 everyone was talking about how 2015 would be the year everything got better.
Looks like we were one year off.

inb4 >we

There's a dedicated fucking thread on Holla Forums about making these, you dumb faggot
>>>Holla Forums6489174

Except every quote is something I have at least once read on tumblr or Twitter

Make no mistake, it's still difficult as fuck to fix something like that once it's popular. That's why I said theoretically. We may hope. I've been considering going back to 4chan just to forum slide it back to a less normalfag-palatable state. Even if it can't be saved, I consider it to be a barrier between us and the rest of the internet.

Would it be the same with out mootykins?

You will just get range banned. They don't tolerate much over there anymore

all the more reason to keep their hands full.

y that pic upload

This is why Holla Forums is fucking shit, they ban anyone with a contrary opinion and is littered with edgy Reddit shitposters with only a handful of people engaging in discussion. Not to mention that Holla Forums hates vidya and anime.

Well, I learned something today.

Confirmed for not going to Holla Forums. They had a huge thread about anime being redpilled and how much they liked it just the other day.

Holla Forums is one person as much as Holla Forums is one person.

The problem with 8/pol/ has always been that it is now possible to occupy Holla Forums for an extended period of time thanks to Holla Forums's huge topic limit.

are you trying to prove him right or what

there was also a recent thread arguing against the puritan attitude that's been slowly gripping Holla Forums over the past year

They may love it for different reasons than you but they still like it. He is wrong.

It's not that they ban everyone with a dissenting opinion, it's that the mods are so paranoid about shills that they'll delete and ban anything that smells like them.

There's been an extremely obvious D&C attempt involving anime since last year. I don't know how people have such a short-term memory about it, because we talked about it a lot when it started on Holla Forums, and someone I know who's a regular on Holla Forums said it was happening there too.

Seriously though. What is the best way to find old instructional videos like this? Just searchengine-fu or is there a source?

yeah which is anyone with a dissenting opinion.
You really want shills? Go on Yahoo, and any article with Trump is full of pro-hillary shills.
Go there 12 hours after the article and then you finally get some people who aren't screaming the virtues of Hillary.

Full version on youtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=hXCOmFnC3NM

internode's forums were a fucking circelerk of the highest proportions from the start. They only got worse as time went on.

etc. etc.

I had a good laugh when I won a game in one of their competitions by basically calling them a bunch of cunts and making it sound like a compliment.

as a former iinet customer, 3fl merging with gamesonnet was the worst thing ever. i hope that guy gets raped by a muslim

Rooster Teeth RTX Australia 2016 Ladies of RT

Who looks at this couch and says "I totally want to listen to these women talk about gender in videogames". My God.

eeew

if only they would take you away from me. if anyone ridicules Holla Forums its cause of assholes like you

What I see is a yes, if I'm drunk, yes, yes, yes, if I'm drunk

Similar thing was going on on Holla Forums about a month ago.

thats some cancer inducing stuff