High level Autism

So its a direct sequel to Link to the Past, isn't it?

So it must be after Ocarina, cant be the Majora/Twilight timeline because the master sword isnt in the woods and hyrule castle has been destroyed which means its not the child timeline of wind waker either.

So unless the korok was a flub and they arent just the natural spirit forms of the kokiri who took on the appearance of children to make Ocarinas Link feel at home the game MUST be set in the "hero is defeated " branching timeline after Ocarina where Ganon won and brought Hyrule to ruin, specifically After the 'Era of Decline' known as the "Tragedy of Princess Zelda".

Which means this happens after Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link in a timeline where Ganon is repeatedly resurrected time and time again and Z2 shows after his demise in The Legend of Zelda the land is still in decline and all of Ganons hordes of monsters still roam the land in mobs as the land falls to further ruin and after the Link of that era has died the Link from the first part of this decline timeline from 'the era of light and dark' wakes up from statis in the ruins of skyloft on the great plateu near the ruined temple of time in a land where its Link is long gone, the decline is in full swing and ganon has returned once again and has been around for so long unhindered the master sword in the woods has been left to go rusty with age.

So it must be the Link from A Link to the Past in a direct sequel to Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link.

Discuss.

I like Zelda

Who the fuck cares.
Also what's the point of announcing this game for WiiU when everyone will just wait for the NX version?
Who's dumb enough to purchase the WiiU version that will clearly run like fucking shit?

Scalpers who think it will be a collectors item piece like Twilight Princess on the Gamecube is.

You may be surprised to learn Zelda resonates with the autism in a man.

That's one hell of a gamble.
That would imply that the NX version will be completely ruined by an obligatory ultra shit control system and the system itself plagued by all sorts of useless gimmicks.

This is nintendo we're talking about here, they learn from their mistakes and surely won't release a shitshow of a gimmicky console trying to replicate the Wii success oh my god scalpers are gonna be fucking right on this, aren't they.

Have you seen how scalpers treat the Wii U?

The retards bought up dozens of copies of Devils Third trying to flip it for up to $200 a pop online.

Then Nintendo ordered a second print run and crashed the market with no survivors.

They are kind of like the crazy prospectors that gamble everything knowing its probably a bad end choice for modern times really.

Look mate, normally I like theories in a non-serious way, but everything that went wrong with the Zelda franchise can be traced back to the timeline bullshit. You should have accepted it's just a fucking anthology series, but now it is too late. I suppose that means you can just keep at it, but be aware you're part of what ruined everything. Bear that cross.

Holla Forums was right at recommending people to hoard W101 copies, tho.
I'm sure that shit is so niche it'll be worth money eventually.

Well all it takes is a resurgence because of some E3 shit, look at Dreamcast copies of Shenmue after the E3 of dreams.

Hyrule Historia straight up says "Links time travelling in Ocarina fucked it all up", you dont have to like it but its there and so we dance the dance of alantutorial.

Yes, that was precisely his point. The timeline shit is retarded and had no thought into it whatsoever.

Every time a game is around the corner, idiots say "oh maybe this game will finally fix everything!" It's never going to happen. Play it if it's fun, but don't waste your damn time trying to make sense of the series on a large scale.

Nobody should expect it to 'fix' anything, its just fun to see how the previous games lore fits into it. Like how the E3 demo showed the ruined Temple of Time has the Goddess Hylia statue in it which shows a connection to skyloft that crashed down there and lead to the founding of hyrule and the building of the temple by the sages.

If people go autistic over this shit in Dank Souls why can you not deal with the same treatment in Zelda? it doesnt have to 'work' its just fun to puzzle it out.

BotW has creatures & items directly from Wind Waker & yet you are drawing comparisons to LttP?

I CAN'T STOP CUMMING

Who cares about Damp Souls? Stop shifting the focus away from yourself. I'm trying to help you from losing your sanity.

Well that's good, because it never will.

The only thing unique to WW is the Kokkiri turning into little tree people which could easily be explained away as their natural form when they arent harbouring a lone kid in the woods, they are the spirits of the forest after all.

Everything else points directly to the hyrule built on the ruins of skyloft which is the ocarina hyrule and the ruined temple of time can only be the majora or link to the past timelines and one has the master sword in the temple, the other left it in a shrine in the woods which is exactly whats shown in the trailer with even the shrine weathered from age.

Its too late for me user, run while you still can.

Zelda has been shit for the past 15 years. It is a safe bet despite all the hype being built that it will remain shit, particularly since Nintendo has no fucking clue what made the series great in the first place and neither do half you kiddies that grew up on the shittiest Zelda of them all WW.

This isn't even good b8, come on son.

It didn't take long for one of you tasteless shits to speak up.

I only managed to get one copy for myself I have yet to play it. Wish I could've gotten a second one.

Back to thread

At least Dank Souls provides you a bit of lore in the items descriptions and you can justifiably lose your sanity trying to make sense of it.
I never liked the fact that Ninty had to make a book that was essentially fanservice with no planning of how the future titles will fit in there. At least DaS has a defined trilogy or at least that's what we have so far.

Autistic fans trying to make the Zelda series anything more than an adventure game with a defined power structure which in itself is not a bad thing at all is what keeps driving me away from the games altogether.

No, Triforce of the Gods 2 was the direct sequel to Triforce of the Gods.

Actually the book is a total enabler: "This chronicle merely collects information that is believed to be true at this time, and there are many obscured and unanswered secrets that still lie within the tale. As the stories and storytellers of Hyrule changes so too does its history. Hyrules history is a continuously woven tapestry of events. Changes that seem inconsequential, disregarded without even a shrug could evolve at some point to hatch new legends and, perhaps, change this tapestry of history itself"

Yes, that was precisely his point.

Why do people allow fans to ruin games for them? You never have to interact with the fanbase if you don't want to.

It's the concept of guilt by association. People don't like to partake in things that they know allow them to be perceived in a certain way or that contrast with their personal sensibilities. It's called having standards or avoiding a scenario where your tastes also come with connotations that imply a certain thing about you. In other words, it's the same reason straight men who might enjoy anal masturbation or pegging might not want to divulge that information with their peers in fear of being seen as a faggot or a beta male or whatever shit people like to fling.

wrong

Also aLBW takes place 100 years after LttP so unless for some reason BotW happens at the same time it's more likely that this is after aLBW

Finally, a not faggot

Fuck I didn't even notice that.

While it would be easy to dismiss Zelda Lore as a bunch of horseshit before, since 2011 Nintendo's been feeding into it. You can bet that now that they know Zelda autists pay attention and care a lot about this kind of stuff they'll be paying attention to it too. In other words, from now on shit like the Master Sword being in the forest instead of the Temple of Time actually has relevance now. It's the world we live in.

Nigga that image from TP is in the Temple at the end of its dungeon.

When I say I enjoy Zelda games people will automatically assume I'm one of those autistic super fans that do nothing but play those games over and over, masturbating to fanfiction and DEEPEST LORE

There's two temples one in the forest, one in Lanayru where Castle Town is set up.

Hyrule castle and castle town was moved in 2 of the 3 timelines wasn't it?

I'm sure Twilight Princess in Particular uses the identical temple in ruins but it seems the locations different because the castle and town was rebuilt in northern hyrule so the temple now appears far south.

This just makes me want an etrian odyssey style zelda with cartography. muh dik.

The game nobody played or remembers.

Not even Nintendo.

It's the best zelda since WW

The audience at large begs to differ, i've seen more talk and fanart of triforce heroes than that.

If your zleda game doesnt have jap artists making lewds of the girls in large quantities it failed to penetrate the market properly. This is unspoken law.

The castle may have moved, but considering that you go through the lost woods to get to the Master Sword in TP, I'm fairly certain it's supposed to be the same place as it is in the aLttP and thus the ruins of the Sealed Grounds where Link leaves the Master Sword at the end of SS.

Sadly waifufaggotry makes the world go around.

Why do you think people caved and bought Overwatch? the deep lore?

Didn't the sages build the temple of time directly on the sealed grounds? and thats why its got a big Hylia statue in BotW?

I just hopes the game doesn't run like garbage on the Wii U like I'm expecting it to

God what a fucking blunder that purchase wase

Yes, but I'm saying that the one seen near the start of BotW is the Temple from OoT and Skyward Sword. While the Temple of Time dungeon from TP is the Sealed Grounds prior to becoming ruins and that the pedestal there where Link leaves the Master Sword is the same spot in TP, aLttP, and now BotW

I'm not going to buy the NX until it can prove it's not going to tread water for over half of it's life cycle like the fucking Wii and WiiU.

The gamecube version of TP was the better of the two versions though, minus the slight downgrade in graphical quality.

The "slight downgrade" was essentially not having bloom lighting, which was probably a good thing all things considered

Which was a mistake, Zelda lore was fine before all this retarded timeline nonsense. Skyward Sword was meant to serve as a starting point for the timeline yet managed to shit all over the previously established lore up until that time.

Remember the original three God's of Hyrule? How they were all unique and interesting? Not anymore, it's just 'The Goddess' now.

Din, Nayru, and Farore are all referenced in Skyward Sword though. They aren't retconned out Hylia is just a lesser goddess of the living creatures just as Demise is a demon god.

It's personal preference I guess, but if it's a Twilight Princess situation the NX will have a few tweaks to visual fidelity and everything else will be identical.

Were they? I barely remember, forgive me for thinking otherwise since all they do is harp on about 'The Goddess' since then, slapping her label on every item, chest, and rock in the game to make it seem special.

Skyward Sword was hilariously forgettable though so I believe you since I can barely recall anything save for the final boss and the constant Zelda cockteasing.

the third timeline never made sense
by that logic there shoukd either be only two or infinite

As a girl I am looking forward to this :3

It's the three goddess's flames that turn the Godess blade into the Master Sword, and their markings appear throughout the game most notably on the Gates of Time which harken back to the first time those markings appeared as the icons for the songs in Oracle of Ages.

Post your tits.

Kill yourself

Or show us your tits

you have Skype? :3

tits or gtfo

The game does have one of the best girls but japaniggers who make hentai don't care

Also stop being a faggot and pirate ALBW already

Imho the game is set after Zelda 2, like hundreds and hundreds of years after that. Since in Zelda 1 and 2 the kingdom of Hyrule was pretty much in ruins and much smaller than the one from OoT, my guess is that they improved the kingdom, Sheikah flourished again and helped regain all the lands that were previously lost (and i guess all the knowledge too, since technology's everywhere). Among these lost lands there was OoT Hyrule, of which only the temple of time was not fucking destroyed, so they rebuild it and culturally enriched it, adding things like Hylia statue and stuff. Then GANNON attacked and everything went to shit. Maybe botw's Link is actually a guy from when Ganon attacked, maybe he fought against him and both were killed. Link body was preserved and put in that shrine of resurrection while Ganon became a spirit and got even more powerful and destroyed everything. After 100 years Link wakes up and botw happens.

no

I said the kingdom itself, not the game map.

Remove Gerudo.
Hyrule strong.

Link will use his slate to build a great wall.

The timeline was a mistake

Link would vote Trump, and he'd be damn proud to do it too.

what girls will nx zelda have?

doubt it, hed be out getting things done instead of wishing on magic nigger white edition

zelda is the only confirmed one

New Song of Storms

KARADZIC HE MAKES THE SERBIA STRONG BY CONSTANTLY DRINKING THE CROATIAN KIDS BLOOD!