Is this worth 5$ and a free game?

Is this worth 5$ and a free game?
I don't mind walking simulators if they look really good or have an interesting story

Other urls found in this thread:

superhookgirl.com/download
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no, but you should play a good game instead just to remind yourself what a game actually is. here this one is totally free and you can play it with one hand and who knows you might remember what it's like to enjoy something in your life

superhookgirl.com/download

Yeah I'm going to pass on that

then enjoy your emptiness and disappointment

that game looks like shit user

you started a thread asking about the vanishing of ethan carter, you really have no merit when it comes to measuring quality of anything

Played most of it at my cousins. Beautiful environment, game aspect isn't too substantial, least as I remember.

I tought it was kinda pretty, but I didn't play past the first 30 min, cause I got bored. No idea if the story is any good. Pirate it and if it's good and you want to support the devs, buy it then.
Play Rule of Rose or Shadow of Destiny on your PS2 instead.

It looks nice. Story is whatever. There's a light puzzle mechanic to piece together events. Discovering & examining objects progresses things in typical walksim fashion. You'll get lost if you don't understand how to use the hints in which a bunch of swarming words must be aligned to display the location of something.

Sperg harder. You are not fitting in.

If you are into walking sims look into The Old City:Leviathan. ALso Kairo is super cheap and a hidden gem.

Shit does not compute.

I wanna play that but i havent played VLR yet and i dont have a vita. I have a 3ds but that version is borked in the butt. I did play 999 and its probably one of my favorite games ever.

Not a bad walking sim. I bought it on sale because I thought it would be more detective like.

Most of the puzzles are simple but the story is ok and it's pretty.

Just don't save during a puzzle section and you run zero risk.

Post more, this thread is ass.

Easy, play it on youtube.

Looks neat, will try

Can't find my asanagi folder right now, so that's all I have, user.

Is this shit gonna get cheaper? I like the first 2, but that's a bit much.

The map itself is extraordinary, but the story is in between cheap and bad taste.

Think going for a trek on the mountains, visit a real nice place and decide to spend months building it in a game. Would you then add aliens, slenderman and a kid dying from cancer to it?

Get it to look at the map, since the dev is no SJW at least. But expect a letdown later.

It's only an hour and a half. Less if you use a walk-through. It's not bad. I would say that if you're really cheap and lazy don't even pirate it. Just look up a silent let's-play on YouTube. It's that short.

But it's a walking simulator, he's gonna walk trough it anyway.

60 bucks fucking where ? It's 37€, admittedly not exactly cheap, but far from full AAA price.

I'm not paying more than 10 euros for a game user

I forgot that this was on steam so I only looked up the vita version.

So instead of a walking simulator you suggest a mouse-controlled platformer based purely on environmental hazards?

If you ask me that's like suggesting lemon juice in the eyes instead of being kicked in the balls. The cute girl character is a plus, but I like obstacles I can fight and defeat, I hate obstacles I just gotta get around.

I found it interesting from a tech perspective. It's a beautiful game. The gameplay itself is walking around and solving easy puzzles.

I still launch it sometimes to just walk around. It's so soothing.

Go put that 5 dollars on some fast food you'd regret it less.

What in the name of Christ is that? Is it food? Is it some weird onahole with like fake virginity? It's revolting either way.

pleb detected

It's pastry made to look like some chick's cunt. I guess the strawberry jam is meant to be the cherry popper

Kill yourself

edgy

:^)