Games past 2006 that weren't made in Japan that are good

Games past 2006 that weren't made in Japan that are good.
Pic unrelated.

Battle magic wizard 3

Unhonored

Zcom Ayy Whitin

SpaceChem
Iji

If you wanted to prove him wrong you would've named a good post-2006 western game in your post.
Instead you just saged and greentexted because you know you've got nothing to say in response.

All games are trash fam. Name one jap game that isn't weebshit garbage.

EYE Divine Cybermancy

Taking the bait because it's 7:00AM and I have nothing better to do.
Resident Evil 4.

Bastion is a blast.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
Metro 2033 Redux
Metro 2033 Last Light Redux
Fallout New Vegas
Arma 2
Arma 3

100% of design choices, atmosphere, character designs, etc, and official stills for HR were done by gooks.
it was made in japan.

Underrail

And add Age of Decadence on top of that too

Don't tell me what to do.

gee, wow, yet another another another another another another another another another another another another another another indie post apocalypse survival game.
i can't wait till next week when two more will come out

Kek

The original Banner Saga is a good game and the sequel improves on it in every way. Plus they're on the cheap in the current steam sale.

Do not embarrass yourself by displaying your ignorance any further

That's just my desktop

And here's mine.

can't wait till next week when four more come out

Mount and Blade: Warband
Hotline Miami
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Insurgency
Dawn of War: Dark Crusade
Battlefield: Bad Company
AssCreed IV: Black Flag
Farcry 2
Team Fortress 2

i can do this all day OP

Please, just please,
stop posting about things you have never heard of. The game in question never even had a Kickstarter. You are only one Google search away from not making yourself look like a complete idiot on an anonymous imageboard.

Shovel Knight!

epic retro indie platformer funded by kickstarter

could've fooled me by how samey it is

Shovel Knight was pretty good though tbh fam.

yeah it was epic, i like how even the ui is a zelda reference
it's like some bad joke game that sheldon plays in the big bang theory, except IRL

DF
Spacechem
Grim Dawn
Path of Exile
Underrail
Prison Architect
Divinity: Original Sin
Overwatch
Civ V

That's what I have installed right now. I like them all.

Wildly false. Just google the staff.

it was a 5/10

Alright you fucking memelord how about you actually play the game?

I'd say more of a 6/10. It was fun.

it was forgettable compared to the games it mimicked and you're better off just playing those instead.

"not now penny, i'm trying to defeat the gandalf reference in shovel knight!"
why would i play a game that's shit by your own accord? you just said it's a 6. i got better games to play than shitty sixes.
and you have such compelling compliments for it too, "it's fun". I'm really sold.

Endless Legend
Dominions 4
Grim Dawn
Faster Than Light
Orcs Must Die! 1/2
Monaco
Victoria 2
Heroes Of Newerth the only assfaggots clone that was ever good
AI War: Fleet Command
Killing Floor

6 is above average you fucking dolt.

i only play nines, people have short lives. why play shit when there's too much gold for you to experience in one life

Risen

just in addition, I'd rather see games that do new things and don't necessarily achieve a level of polish as doing things that have already been done. Super Hook Girl and New Super Hook Girl are two sidescrollers that come to mind. It integrates a loose intepretation of the umihara kawase hook swing concept with a pull mechanic and much more easily gained momentum, and does some pretty clever things with integrating this into the design. It is far better and much more memorable than something like shovel knight.

What about God Hand?
Would you play that considering it's not rated a "nine"?

shut up retard

kek

Then you might like NecroVision.
It's buggy and unpolished as all hell, but it's a FPS where the gameplay revolves around chaining combos using a combination of shooting, kicking Dark Messiah-style and a Wolverine claw. Having a higher combo means each new combo attack you perform will send out electricity and fire. You also get an Adrenaline bar powered by combos which functions as Bullet Time, and lets you perform combos even FASTER. The game is set in WW1, but devolves quickly into madness where you pilot mechs against demons and giant robot scorpions, and fight underground vampires as you make your way to hell riding a dragon in order to kill Satan.
Your Wolverine claw basically works like Guts' replacement arm which can fire fireballs and fast projectiles for quick headshots, on top of freezing enemies and a grappling hook that consists of barbed wire. The sheer fun factor of the cheesy dialogue and cuhrazy gameplay are what carry this game, and there's nothing else quite like it.

no, it was pretty mediocre, I didn't care for it in the slightest.

Sorry to upset you, user. :^)

Too spooked to reply?

Did you play it like Painkiller, or did you actually make use of everything you were given?
Vanquish shouldn't be played as a cover shooter either.

lol

Does that mean that the second game is worth the free price on xbox? I haven't played the first game so is it ok to start with the second game immediately?

Crysis and ODST

You did play the game, didn't you?

Dustforce
Southpark
AVGN Adventures
Cloudbuilt
Freedom Planet
Halo Online
And I may be wrong but I think that Rabi-ribi and the Momodora games were made by non Japanese developers.

Yeah I think Kano-Bi is Taiwanese.

Shadow of the Beast on ps4

that's pretty spooky

Bethesda should just come to an arrangement where they handle asset creation and Obsidian handles everything else. It would be a beautiful relationship.

LISA.

this meme need to die

Do you count post-F2P tf2 as well?

They're just fucking with us, now.

Doom 4

That's probably the gayest thing I've seen.

You could list slavic games post 2006 which were better than anything Japan made since.

Saying anything out of Japan, is too fucking easy.

bait

No
but i wouldn't count vanilla tf2 as well

When will these devs learn that in a sidescrolling game like this the camera can't just go and change perspective like that? It not only looks out of place, but it looks downright stupid if you move back and forth since it's tied to your position on the map.

But user, Made in Japan is one of the best live albums ever released :^)

kek