It has come to my attention that some of you lowlifes has put forth an insulting message to Artoria Pendragon...

It has come to my attention that some of you lowlifes has put forth an insulting message to Artoria Pendragon, who is the "Once and Future King" and a legendary hero of Britain known as the King of Knights. She who wields Excalibur and Avalon, given to her by the Lady of the Lake.

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/88180/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HOW DARE YOU

WHY I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW SHE DIED A VIRGIN ON THE FIELD OF BATTLE

MAY THE PERPETRATOR STEP FORTH AND BE JUDGED

Yep. What are you going to do about it? Jack shit is the only thing you can do

Shouldn't you be in the 4 AM thread, pretending to be a 2D whore, faggot?

Fuck off, Whore of Knights!

Nothing really shocking, just remember she needs to Fate/Stay in the Kitchen.

SHE IS NOT A WHORE

Who cares either way? Everybody shall remember whore as one

ORLY?
Doujins beg to differ.

Canonically she is not a whore. Doujins don't count.

guys please
she is the sort of bland character that I can't help but like
the one really pure, honest but bland character, the type that there are too few of
please don't insult my waifu
It's not my fault she had her first time with a japanese teen

In lots of scenarios of the game, she isn't pure anymore, thus she's a whore. Unless you're willing to erase many parts of the game to focus on the one where she's still as pure as she can be ?

Deal with it. Deal with the fact that your waifu is a whore, but that you still love her that way.

You're waifu a shit whore.

As a human she died pure. A heroic spirit gets formatted every time it is summoned.
therefore she will still bleed when fucked again, it's like fucking a ghost with a default physical form
literally a virgin per summoning

moeblobs need not apply

Yet you know that, while you will get her physically pure again, she'll have already done the deal several times and thus isn't virgin anymore. Thus, she's a whore.

DON'T

INSULT

MY

WAIFU

Seriously, just accept the truth like said, she is a whore but you still love her, for what its worth.

Canonically, she had offspring while alive.

Dissapear, you and your false master!

I don't insult her, I just point the facts. Just accept the truth and keep loving her.

Saber is just a shitty Agrias ripoff.

How can she die a virgin and yet have kids ?

I will summon her before the gook. You will see.

Bland, boring, stupid. Id shit on the whole series if it wasn't for Extra, and you know one of the things that make Extra good? No Blue Saber.

You mean pure, stoic and honest.
Something most series lack as characters.

Look at this slut.

She loves it.

What a slut.

(OP)
I think that message is for Nero Claudius/Red Saber, your Honey-ness.

Didn't your half-sister rape you?

Seiba's an exception. Did you even read the VN?

Magic.
Or shitty writing. Take your pick.

Care to test me, King of Knights?

Also this is anime, not video games.

True dat

Imagine Merlin temporarily turning her into a futa for keks and in order to produce an heir. That would leave her a technical virgin.

You realize her wish is to abdicate the throne and live a normal maiden's life, right?

Gifted as she may be, she naively believes that someone better could have taken her place, and that weakens her. That timid piece of shit was somehow the most fit to lead the Anglo-Saxons, which speaks miles about its people.

It's no wonder the Britons today are so wimpy and spineless now; in the face of an uncertain future, they flip-flop on their own decisions, and it all comes down to this bitch.

She would technically not be.

Her pussy would be virgin, but she herself wouldn't be. That's like if you fuck a woman, keep your anal virginity, and still insist on calling yourself a virgin.

nhentai.net/g/88180/

She didn't lead the anglo-saxons. She FOUGHT the saxons.
She's an ethnic and cultural Briton not an anglo-saxon.

Her big flaw is that's she's TOO perfect…THAT'S NOT A FLAW, YOU FAGGOT WRITER!

Other Artoriafag here. Cool your autism.

Nigga, you serious?

Lancelot was fucking Arthurs wife.
So that would be maximum balls. Even for lancelot.

Shit comparison. I never had hymen. In my language there are different words for women and men without sexual experience. And girls who did anal are called technical virgins, for example.

In Fate/Stay, it's heavily implied that Saber isn't a true virgin when she sleeps with Shirou and that there is some serious sexual tension between her and Lancelot, but she couldn't make any public commitment to him due to what she saw as her duty. Hence, Lancelot finding comfort his 'Arthurs' wife, who likewise was in a loveless political union with another woman pretending to be a man.

Also, Saber isn't a whore. She's more a Female version of a player. Seriously, think of every male character who has sexual tension with. Archer/Shirou, Lancelot, Gilgamesh. All fucking 10+ on the 'ultimate badass' tier list.

Saber got fucking game.

EVERY SEIBAH IS A SHIT EXCEPT FOR SEIBAH/LION!

Sabers a female with a high sexual market value.
Of course her relationships are gonna all involve men with a similar value.

Quit plastering your shit on top of the page, weebfags.

meh

Seriously?

If I fucked a man in his asshole, without ever touching his penis, then I wouldn't call him a virgin.
no homoabsolutely no homo

No.

*did only anal

If Saber is such a good waifu, then why isn't she of the Caster Class?

Saberfags have such shitty taste. The one good saber is still leagues beneath the Caster class in terms of waifus.

Yeah. And male virginity is not considered to be worth a damn.

In my example Saber would do the fucking, an not be fucked. Again, shit comparison.

Dear God, I wish they just went with the original plan for the Fate series - the one where Arthur was an actual male summoned by a magical girl.

Caster Top Class.
Why isn't there a Caster route?

Too many bad ends

Yeah, Seiba's route would definitely have been better. No Ultimate Blade Works or muh eighth servant though.

No Archer and Gil? That would be a travesty!
Why not the best of both?

This guy fucking gets it

I still love the red slut, though

Never forgive.

Gil would've been someone else's servant summoned properly, but no Emiya, yeah. Rider would've been Perseus and there's a servant called Beast. Seems like Assassin and Caster were missing too.

Going with your line of thought, giving a blowjob would also cause loss of virginity. Technically virginity is understood as possession of hymen, and that's it.

So you don't know any weeb games with Saber present?

Replaced with Heracles, right?

Prototype's version of Ilya has beast, but Kotomine has Heracles.

Pretty much. That's what I liked about Saber - she was essentially a protagonist on Shirou and Kiritsugu's level except she's often seen at a different perspective.

I also can't stand any Fate work outside of those two since it just can't let go of the Saber aesthetic. Arturia made sense and worked because they put effort into it, but milking her with every other spinoff is just cringe-inducing to me. I actually studied Roman history and so Nero hurt my head.

Explain Mordred.

I haven't gotten into the spinoffs.

So red Saber is Nero right?

How do they pull that off? Nero was a manchild and a total wimp, the only time he ever held a sword was to kill himself.

Oh shit, all this time Assassin from Fate/Stay Night was Sasaki Kojiro. I only now realized that.

You can kill me now.

Really nigga?

Fuck off marxist.

I can't even bring myself to read it.

Nero was an overweight manchild who was given the throne, sank the economy, mugged his own people in the dead of night with a gang of thugs and had them executed if they defended themselves, blamed his problems on everyone else (including the persecution of Christians) while making competent leaders suffer his awful poetry and banishing those who fell asleep during it, then when he was to be overthrown he crawled into a kennel and begged a servant to kill him.

And Type-Moon wants to tell me that sort of person was a busty, spunky girl.

No.

Relax, Holla Forums. In Fate it made sense since the character was about sacrifice. Her identity was already one thing she was giving up; adding her gender to that helped punctuate that.

It made the reveal more surprising. First time reading I thought she was Boudicca, Brunhild, Jeanne d'Arc or something. They did slightly rape the Arthur-myth though.

Gao gao!

I doubt it. Most people don't. They just come to FSN for the waifus. They don't even know that Tsukihime is better.

By your line of thought, all men are virgins because our non-existent hymens can't be broken and women can lose their virginity through horseback riding and gymnastics.

I never said that, especially since oral sex does not technically have you lose virginity.

Nigga, it's pretty simple. Saber lost her benis virginity, therefore she is not a virgin - for the same reasons that when a man loses his benis virginity, he is no longer a virgin. Cutting off the dick afterwards does not undo the loss of virginity.

I can't believe I got baited into a discussion on the virginity of futagirls.

Shit taste OP. True best girl coming through.

KnK > Fate = Tsukihime
Unfortunately nobody gives a shit about anything that isn't famous or animated.

Nigga there were seventeen servants in Fate/Prototype.

One of the faggot mods put something about Iskandar being the best girl a few weeks back, so this is nothing new.

Merlin gave your waifu a dick so she could fuck her wife. Then her sister knocked her out and raped her to make the Mordred homonculus. She's not a virgin. You might try to say she never got fucked, only did the fucking, but the point is she engaged in carnal acts, and knew how to perform them well. Like an educated prostitute.

Julius Caesar being fat is worse than Nero being a girl.

The Tsuki VN is shittier though.

Two nukes weren't enough

its becuase of the waifu bait?

It's an abomination. Easily the worst thing that the Nips have done in their history. The only saving grace is that they didn't wreck him in terms of abilities (Crocea Mors is a Gae Bolg tier power).

Iskandar makes you his girl, and not even his best one.

Mapo tofu.

KnK is animated though?
Unless you're talking about stuff like Notes and other stories.
Also, the philosophy discussed in KnK feels like complete non-sequitar shit mixed in with Shiki murdering things. Then again, I've only read the first book, so it probably gets better.

The characters are all way better, and the actual story isn't shit. The only thing FSN has going for it is music and slight animations. Unlimited Codes still can't touch Melty Blood, either.

It's nearly exclusively because of this, otherwise Nasu's other works would probably be better known, but also because most people are interested in ths concept of a Hero War.

She's an even bigger slut.

also her name is kyasuko right?

haven't played fate/extra since I'm waiting for CCC to be translated

I could just go and watch Fate/Zero but my autism says no. I'll just wait for the Tsukihime remake forever.

This nigga gets it.

I'll stop capcoding now

Mordred has gender issues she doesn't like to be refer to as a guy or a girl even though she's a girl and her parents are girls

The first VN is generally fun despite the dicking around with historical figures.
Past that they start going into fan-wanking and several versions of the same characters.

You say the story is better, but it's actually full of retarded powerlevel crap, much worse than fate.

Oh my God, they made her an American.

You can always just watch/read Fate/Zero standalone since it's a prequel. You can also mash through Seiba's route because FSN is fucking long. Combine all the ends and different routes together, it's longer than the Lord of the Rings trilogy in word count.

Honestly the writer is fantastic at setting up and executing fight scenes, plus Kotomine is a boss. Otherwise, Saber got a shitton of people while everyone else found other characters.
Stay Night is good if you're a teen. Otherwise Fate/Zero is better for you.

JESUS CHRIST
Was this meant to be Nero but someone messed up the script??

Fucking…fucking why?

>its ok when the nips do it

I personally liked Fate, but it's considered the weakest route in the VN.

What?

Shame on you

If they wanted some sort of sadistic insane Roman emperor they should have gone for Commodus. Sure he was a piece of shit who sank the economy even harder than Nero, but he was also a very well trained fighter obsessed with gladiatorial combat, he loved violent spectacle, spent his childhood among soldiers campaigning against all kinds of barbarians and became a master of clubbing midgets to death in the arena. Seems like a perfect fit for a Holy Grail war.

Archer beats saber, faggot. Take your old hag out of here.

Saber route is the worst of the three routes by a long shot. Heaven's Feel is the best, excluding the intermittent cooking scenes which plague the middle of the route. The entire closing arc is the best part of the series.

I was referring to the other works. KnK, Fate, and Tsukihime are all known. Fate the most so, Tsukihime less, KnK probably the most obscure. Everything else is pretty much ignored. Notes, for instance, as you mentioned, which could make for an amazing OVA.

Regarding KnK: Shiki never murdered anybody in the entire series. That's the whole point. She sliced the lines of the body double for the one girl, but in the end, she chose to take her own life. Mages like Araya aren't people, either, as the Nasuverse consistently points out. If anything, Araya is closer to a Dead Apostle who doesn't need to feed. Her impulse, coming from her third personality, is to murder, so she goes out on her hunts, but can never find a suitable target. Mikiya acts as her main shoulder to lean upon, which relives that, and also shows why she was so irritable when he was gone in Movie 5. The only time she kills a human - though it's arguable he is one - is at the very end of Movie 7, after she already believes Mikiya is dead, and doesn't really give a shit about her philosophy.

With regards to the rest of it, there isn't really a main philosophy. Touko, Shiki, and Mikiya all have different ideas on the world, which all contradict with each other in some ways. Most importantly, none of them are completely correct. You can easily argue that what Shiki and Mikiya did in Movie 7 was completely ridiculous, and frankly, it is. But it's meant to be ridiculous, just as those two are meant to go together. Remember: When you read/watch something that expresses philosophy, you aren't necessarily supposed to agree with it. You're just supposed to understand the characters, and why they do what they do.

Don't listen to him. Fate/Zero fucks you over for HF. More so, Fate/Zero itself isn't as meaningful without HF.

God only knows. It makes me cry.

Great taste

visual novels aren't games.

Plus we could be making Gladiator jokes to go along with Monty Python ones. But now we'll never get that.

The exposition dumping of Fate is why I prefer watching the anime but I still feel like Fate had some of the best scenes, like the church encounter at the end. HF was ruined for me by Sakura plus shafting and questionable character decisions, even if Kotomine was best girl. UBW only really had the Archer fight going for it, amazing as that was. I felt like Fate had the best framework that could have easily put the best parts of HF and UBW into it, but hamstringed itself for them and for an awkward approach to exposition.

In your dreams, buddy boy

Seven fucking movies, lad, each with a big enough budget to provide its spectacular animation. Said animation got praised by a buttload of anime publications at the time of release. I'd argue Tsuki is now more obscure with its two-and-a-half VNs and a fightan game.

The base fate route is the simplest, yet establishes the basics of each character and their behavior.
Sakura a shit.

i was in the middle of watching the anime before i got bored and quit, can anyone explain what is going on?

Eight movies plus the epilogue, actually. I'd argue that the original Tsukihime fanbase is still quite large and hasn't faded away entirely yet. But I don't know the stats for Japan.

Then again, Shiki is pretty much the only girl who can stand up to Saber in popularity polls and not get tossed out by a landslide, so you could easily be right. She btfo of Saber for "second" and "third" votes, but Saberfags gonna Saberfag

Your opinion on best girl is still incorrect though.

Sakura was essentially confined to the cooking and sex scenes. The other scenes she was more bearable in, even if she is worst girl. I had to stop reading for a few weeks about halfway through because I wasn't sure it was going to pick-up, but I ended up rolling through the last few days quite rapidly just because of how good the scenes for.

I worry for the film adaptations, because you're looking at two mediocre thirds followed by an amazing one.

Titty Saint

Obligatory:
Read the fucking VN.

You gonna do anything about it, slut?

Why can nobody post mostly best girl?

You're a retard and you never read the VN, got it.

No fuck off, just tell me what the fuck is going on, fate stay night is boring as shit, and i dont want to spend time downloading it let alone watch it.

She's non-loli Tamamo

It's not like I intend to read it.
I don't force fate on tsukihime fags, but they sure want to force Tsukihime on me.

I am using a different term for men, remember? Do you have memory, or attention span issues?

Fuck off, retard.

Telling you what would be going on would essentially be long walls of text anyways so fucking read it.

I'm struggling to even remember the archer girl's appearances (Rin's classmate or some shit?), so I can't agree with you on the topic of best girl

How's Maho Tsukai no Yoru? (or whatever the fuck it was called, the Aoko VN).

See, this is exactly why you tsukihime fags are a nuisance.

I have read both, and Fate, while flashier and less dated, is clearly targeted at younger audience. Simpler motifs, more cliched, less psychologically complex characters (except Arc, but she is an exception), almost no philosophical musings in MC's monologues. It's your call what you would prefer, but for me Tsukihime VN is more interesting than FSN.

no, why is she a slut?

That's ok.

Meant for:

fuck it, i will start with the shortest one, where should i start?

Tsukihime (main shit) -> Tsuki-Plus (shortest shit) -> Kagetsu Tohya (also short-ish, both it and Tsuki-Plus are just supplements to Tsuki) -> Melty (depends on difficulty).

There's no Tsukihime anime.

da fuck is this then?

Oi, the upstart faggot with bleached hair and earrings has spoken.

A blank picture, what else?

Oh, gee, sorry for being rational, you turbofaggot.

The manga was rather good, would recommend for those afraid of reading "walls of text.".

Videoclip collection for some nice music.

that bad? i guess i will watch it, when im finished with the IP, a good dose of rage is good for your health.

There is a prototype version of tsukihime that had an anime episode. It might be that.
The main protag is a female.

I want to hold hands with Saber.

Whilst I know you're doing the Tsukihime anime doesn't exist meme, Violent Assassain Lesbian thrall of Burger vampire KnK SHIKI and her Oni possed noble brother with two twink butlers, (ciel is same) sound like the hottest thing ever.

Can I ge that instead of every awful example of the remake please?

She's Rin's tomboy friend and the leader of the archery club who definitely doesn't have a similar design to Shiki. Her height is 162 cm, her weight 50kg. Her greatest interest is video games, while her greatest dislike is games like Go. She has a talent for archery which is second only to Shirou in the group, though her main proficiency is with the naginata. Her worst enemy is Taiga. She's also confirmed pure, unlike the slutty heroines.

Read the fucking VN.

There is no Tsukihime anime.

Was thinking of this.

Rider is best class. Prove me wrong.

Did you have Kara No Kyoukai confused with Tsukihime this whole time?

The themes are completely different. The series introduces Nasuverse concepts like Origin, how magic works, Mystic Eyes, and so on. But it's not a prototype of Tsukihime, it's a story of its own. Many of the aspects in it were adapted into both Tsukihime and Fate (for instance, Enjou, whose character design was used as the basis for Shirou; Fujino, whose character was used as the basis for Sakura; Mikya, who was combined with Shiki Ryougi to make Shiki Tohno; Azaka, who was used as the basis for Akiha Tohno; and so on).

The series was originally light novels, rather than VNs. With one exception, each of the stories has been adapted into an anime film, all of which look amazing.

Top pleb. I bet you like cock.

Yeah that's being a slut, retard.

Yeah, that's being a slut, retard.

There. Better?

Jesus fucking Christ, kill yourselves.

What?

Her first wish was to get a chance to save her kingdom, through unspecified means, and later to have someone more suited to become King. At no point does she ever say that she just wanted to be normal.

No, you idiot. Her flaw was that she sought to embody an ideal and in the process disillusioned everyone who sought such an ideal. "You want a perfect king? Here! Oh, wait an emotionless dispenser of ruthless justice sucks ass, well shit nigga, what were you expecting?"

Lolno, read the fucking VN.

Funny story, that. He's actually not Sasaki Kojiro.

Pic related

State the route and day please. I'm not going through the VN once again just to find this reference.

That's not what worried me about Sakura. What worried me was that she was such a pity sue. She had no purpose other than to be pitied, and every relevant scene with her was in a contest with each other, trying to see which one could make you cry "Oh, you poor thing!" harder.

Nasu pushed things way too far, like he was throttling me by the shoulders and demanding I care. He kept doing it until I couldn't.
Kotomine made the route worthwhile, but HF is far from my favourite.

Seriously?

she already had sex with shirou by that point

Was it Fate before the visit to von Einzbern manor? Or after that?

Arturia a shit.

Someone else got it too:

Ah shit you're right, that's definitely after Einzbern manor. In Realta Nua they don't fuck though, is it the canon version?

Fuck all to do with Lancelot, try again.

the episode of carnival phantasm were rider tries to protect sakura actually makes fun of the absurdity. it turns out that sakura actually like her brother as a piece of shit cause it makes her look good in comparison

Carnival Phantasm was the best thing to be made about Fate.

I doubt the RN version has that line, either. They removed all references to sex in that one, for example in Femme Fatale Sakura notes that Rin was a virgin but in the RN version Sakura doesn't say that.

Not nearly as much as the French did.

Motherfucker I will slap fire out of you.

ccc NEVER EVER mark, stop holding out and play the original.
Also, red saber best servant.

Merlin is a female in Fate/Prototype while everyone in the Roundtable are men. Nasu is reinforcing his idea of Merlin x Arthur

whats this man going on about?

NO HYMEN NO DIAMOND

Mark you once again prove to be a massive faggot.

Sakura was the Black Grail, not the Great Holy Grail. Illya was the White Grail, or rather, the regular Grail. Both of them are Lesser Grails - Illya was a custom made one, while Sakura had pieces of the grail from the Fourth War (Irisviel) put inside her body. The Greater Grail is the main body which accumulates power. The Lesser Grails are just the vessel.

This is all shit that get's explained in Heaven's Feel.

I want a Servant Strengthening Device.

You got any proof of that? It's the first I've heard.

Your waifu is shit.

saber is ripped

/a/utists prove their desperation to discuss anime outside of the overmoderated hell that is /a/.

You're right that any board is better than /a/ for anime though

Just like any board is better than Holla Forums for video games

Recent Fate/Prototype volume, Merlin is a girl, and Arthur had to fight someone who beat Gawain and Bedi in one punch

I really am behind on what's been going on in that neck of the woods, aren't I?

On another note, have they done anything really interesting with the 'WE CAN SUMMON THE FAMOUS PEOPLE/LEGENDS OF HISTORY!" beyond fighting over some vague object that grants your wishes but not really because some cunts fucked it all up?

How the hell does that make Mordred a homonculus?
human + human = human

Saiba defense force is out in full force.
It is useless.

Pretty much everything that could go wrong, did. The entire FNS franchise turned to shit.
Everyone is either a female teen or a loli..or a furry. And the plot and powers are becoming ever more bizzare and stupid.
It's dead, Jim.

Fate/Zero was the best the franchise has to offer.

The real question is, would she have supported BREXIT?

Can Jesus be a heroic spirit?

Which class would he be and what would be his Noble Phantasm?

I also found it interesting that the true villain of Far Side routes is dead already in every meaning of the word.

Saber is permanently stuck in the body of a teenage girl because she doesn't age or develop. Muscles need to break and rebuild to grow. She manages to

Are you talking about Garden of Avalon? Because that's with female Saber and a male Merlin. He's a pretty boy, though, on account of being part incubus.

The whole point of the Holy Grail is that it's the only way to summon the famous legends of history. The Grail promises them the ability to have a wish granted they couldn't have in life (or, in the case of fictional characters, a wish they would have wanted granted). It can also only summon from the Throne of Heroes under most conditions, with scenarios like Archer being the result of special circumstances. The thing is, the mages don't intend to grant any wishes. The whole set-up is a plan to get down to one servant, and then using a command seal to make them kill themselves in order to fill up the Greater Grail, which can create a direct connection to Akasha (though only the three original families know of it, and only Tohsaka was aiming for it by the time of the Fourth War; the Einzberns never did, instead trying to recover the Third Magic).

The most redeemable thing that's currently ongoing is probably Fate/strange fake. Current servants include classic Gilgamesh, the berserker Jack the Ripper (non-loli), an Archer summoning of Hercules for True Archer (who unlike his Berserker variant, actually can go toe-to-toe with the King of Heroes), Lancer Enkidu (the direct counter to the King of Heroes), Saber King Richard the Lionheart, various fuck-ups from the Mages Association, an American secret society that focuses on magic and is probably government related, a police officer who has had his servant craft Noble Phantasms to outfit his force in order to gain a numbers advantage and counter GilGil, a reincarnating not-hero who summons a past variant (Prelatti), and the Pale Rider in the Rider class. It's a mess in some regards, but it's pretty interesting.

I wish there was full English translations for all of this shit, but the Nips are still bitter about getting nuked to fuck, so we get to deal with the slow-ass translation process.

Yes.

Human + Human =/= Homonculus
Human + Fairy Handjob + Magic = Homonculus

Jesus cannot typically be summoned as a heroic spirit as:
1) He does not conform to a class for the Holy Grail War
2) He is considered a Divine Spirit
3) He has no wish to be drawn to Earth with

If you did summon him, it would either result in the most potent member of the Saver class (as a result of having the greatest fame possible) or just the human aspect of him, who, as all powers he possesses are divine, would be completely powerless.

No Fate/Prototype Fragments of Blue and Silver the prequel to Fate/Prototype, Arthur fought Lucius Tiberius who countered him hard until Gaia helped. Merlin is a female in the Prototype-verse

Huh. I guess Merlin gets to facilitate Arthur's fetish for impulsive young mages across the entirety of the Nasuverse.

Either way, Prototype Sbaer is best Saber.

class: carpenter caster i guess
NP: reincarnation duh