TF2 is being ignored by Valve big time again

We're never going to get the final chapters of the TF2 comics, are we?
The game itself is completely doomed, and there will be no closure for the ones who got engaged in tho story.

Other urls found in this thread:

please
youtu.be/8gtVJawhxe4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe they're busy working on a major update to compete with Overwatch?

inb4 "Valve working"

TF2 is dead, let it go.

Good, where's my HL3?.

don't you mean episode 3

Fuck what cancer

Say what you will user, the game used to be phenomenal before it slowly festered and rotted away.

You retards realize that Valve has no business structure right? Everyone who works there is equal to everyone with the exception of a few founders. anyone can go to any project to do what they want when they want or feel like… Valve will never create another game or properly support anything because of this.

That's why steam is so fucked up with so many things being implemented with one half of valve thinking it was a good idea with the other trying to figure out what the fuck is going on.

From what I heard it degenerated into highschool like cliques and they started bullying all the newcomers, not even shitting you, I'll find the article if enough people care.

In other news, l4d3 is in production as per a leak in a tutorial screenshot made by a Valve dev. I can't wait to boycott it.

Wait, let me get this straight…
Valve makes videogames?!

I'm not surprised at all, A structure like that only breeds cliques and stupid shit like that. I bet its hell working for valve if your in a small outsider group.

I thought those comics were just gag-a-day kind of deals.

Huh.

Over-watch has done nothing to the player count of TF2 Literally nothing. As much as I hate what Valve is doing with the game stop being retarded.

Ayo hol' up, so you be sayin' dat Valve be makin' video gaems n shiet?

I don't know why people always say that. I agree with you.

Overwatch has done what blizzard has always done when they were successful: they didn't try to get a bigger slice of the pie, they just made more pie. Most people I know who play overwatch never even touched TF2.

Some of them never even really played FPS before.

Blizzard did what it did with WoW: instead of squabbling over the established customer base, they just made more customer base by appealing to the non-crowd.

Remember when TF2 stood out because it had a very distinct and concise visual design? Where each class had a different silhouette and color pallet so you could instantly tell them apart and adapt to the situation?

And even some stylized cosmetics that were very subtle, didn't alter their look too much and still kept within the tone of the character, art design, and game as a whole?

Well, now we're going to give them neon green banana hats, Batman cowls, and wacky lol party dances. And now you can have a disagea hat, dood! It's a giant bird hat on your head! Talk about random!

Weapon pools clogged with useless items that all do the same thing?! Well here's yet another all-class base stat melee weapon that looks nothing like the world TF2 is a part of!

Literally a hipster.

No, they said that they'd never do an episode 3 after this wait. The next installment of half-life will be HL3.

fuck off normalfag. hating it because it went to shit isn't hating it because it became popular, those things just go hand and hand

I'd rather be a normalfag than a casual hipster with shit taste.

Reddit may be more your speed, normafag

No, I fucking refuse to believe that a company would let their employees act in such childish way. How the fuck they aren't in bankruptcy?

It's dead Jim
Their new cash cow is CSGO

I know the article your talking about, I also know that after it people followed up on her and found out she was trying to start shit and acting like a total bitch to everyone in the offices. So take that with a grain of salt.

Steam makes a lot of money so Gaben doesn't care.

Today is the prinny hat update.

I care where is the article you promised faggot

My sweet summer child, Valve isn't even anywhere near the worst when it comes to corporate horror stories. At least the CEO isn't actively trying to tank the company. (Believe me, you'd know if they were)

There's a big summer update queued up, they've been doing stress tests and beta tests for like the past 2 weeks fam.

Meanwhile, overwatch released competitive mode today.
Keep in mind that TF2 had more than five to get their competitive mode out first.

>OP is probably going to buy Overwatch and try to justify it
Cancer

Fuck off shill

That's not a reason that's buyer's remorse.

It's as if someone willingly adopted the inbred kid of TF2 and DOTA.

lmao

please use archive.is/2013/7/8/4503326/valve-hiring-and-firing-process-compared-to-high-school-cliques-by

great link ledditfag

Good, now maybe we'll get some new games and not another decade of updates to a game that still uses DirectX 9

Pic is for you

Nice try, shlomo. Now go back to oven.

Sorry buddy TF2 has been dead for like 4 years

youtu.be/8gtVJawhxe4

And hes the same dude that bought DS3 after saying "Don't buy DS3"

Huh.

Alright so

I play TF2 daily and didn't know about this shit. Thanks user

HE HAS DONE IT AGAIN

LMAOOOO