Marvelous uses half-naked cheerleaders to promote their cheerleading mechanic in Uppers. Man...

Marvelous uses half-naked cheerleaders to promote their cheerleading mechanic in Uppers. Man, Japan really doesn't give a shit.
Also, look at this shitlord:
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka/status/747672165303095298

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=973J7DqPTFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do Japs find those girls shrieking like fucking banshee's attractive? Physically they are attractive but as soon as they started squealing like fucking children I got mad.

I didn't realize bathing suits were considered "not giving a shit".

Are you a gay

is their game so shitty they need to do that?

Just you wait until they have an orgasm. It sounds like a kettle coming to boil.

No. Are you?
I said they were attractive. But them acting like hyperactive 8 year old was just annoying.

In the current gaming climate, yes, yes it is.

i find a girl with the body of an adult, and the mind of a child really hot

Japanese even make better covers even out of the disastrous new Ghostbusters movie. Still not as good as the original but far better than the fallout boy & missy elliot cover.

Them people of the orient know when to use pretty qt grills

How do you think i feel?

You clearly don't know what's best user.

I'd duct tape their mouths before fucking… knowing japan based sorely on my contact through the internet, jav and cartoons as well as I do, they would probably enjoy it.
Also, Vita emulator when? I can't stand playing with handhelds, but I love discount bin jap games and that console is filled with those.

Might as well just get a Vita TV dirt cheap on eBay in that case. The only games worth playing on a Vita that aren't compatible with the Vita TV (PSO2 and Gravity Rush) are on other systems.

Thats pretty funny

Works as a comedy song where you laugh at how stupid the gooks sound.

I'll look into it. I guess the resolution stays the same, right?

Vita TV, shit goes on sale so often and ends up dirt cheap. last time it was like 15 bucks
if you mean piracy then its not happening sony has spent a lot of resources hiding and fixing exploits as they pop up

Yeah, it does, so be prepared for jaggies to assault your eyes. Personally, my eyes are pretty bad, so playing on a TV and getting jaggies is a sacrifice I'm willing to make not to have to strain my eyes to read text in games because most devs don't realize how hard it is to read HD sized fonts on a handheld's screen.

胸は命、尻は故郷!

Thats just how Asian women in general sound

Too bad the game is shit

yea but when they talk in english for some reason tey sound a pitch or two lower
webm related

Holla Forumsoxxxy? you guise have a queen?

That's nothing compared to white women.

Goodness gracious.

Also black women

Test Test

i wonder how long will it take for western jews to folow the asian jews exploitation of fanservice

i mean it took like 20 years for western games to devolve into lazy rehashed casual braindead crap like japan always did for maximum profit

at least the fanservice to sell shit ass games can gives you some kind of bittersweet joy

It's isn't because of the balloon but because from some angles it could have looked like her hit her so she screams to try and sell it.
After all if you sell obsession remover you are going to need some obsession or you will go out of business.

/r/ing asian starcraft player throwing his chair out the window while screaming

You're either young or retarded, fanservice has been pushed thouroughly throughout western media for decades.

Never understood it. I also don't understand why people are physically attracted to Asian women. They are the most unattractive ethnic group in my opinion.

Westerners have been doing fanservice as far back as Betty Boop.

I has to agree with , sex sells and always has.

Niggers and Native Americans are objectively uglier, though that's honestly not saying much

whites>anime>>>mostly white semites>mostly white asians>>>semites>asians>>>anything tan>anything brown>anything black

thanks, user

Well Marvelous did Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus. I'm not particularly surprised, and anyway, the Japs view nudity and femininity with less stigma then we Westerners do, which is curious given how interested their society is in keeing up appearances. We've managed to create a social sickness around sexuality in the West which scares me.

I think it's because they consume subbed Western media and learn ways of speaking English from there.

Love it.
Reminds me of my travels in Japan. Many anime stereotypes are real, it's crazy. I hope they stay as they are.

I think it's cute.

Bullshit, it's just what the local market think men want to hear, and knowing crazy nips and all their fetishes I don't doubt they do. it's all about penetration, the market kind.

absolutely pathetic.

There's just something that seems artificial from Asian women, a vibe I don't get from any other group. Their faces just seem off and flat.

Most of what you listed aren't ethnic groups, but skin tones, which I really don't care about. It's facial structure that I focus on, and Asian women just happen to have an extremely unattractive complexion.

sage for off topic

You stole those 8s from me.

Nice digits

WHAT A FUCKING WASTE

Absolutely right.

Down with 3dpd. I fully endorse this get.

white = anglo saxon and germanic, just like when the term was coined.
Also checked.

Yeah, okay nigger lover.

Screams were edited in.
youtube.com/watch?v=973J7DqPTFo

Aw fuck, I can't believe I wasted those numbers.

Welp, you know what that means.

How the hell did you draw that conclusion?

nice

Nice

So you find flat and wide nose negresses more attractive? Somethings wrong with you.

Race mixing is unnatural anyway, but if I were to do it, the Japs are the only race that is even remotely as civilized as us and not automatically disgusting on account of being a savage.

Mate… the ones that look human are always at least 50% European genetically

Finno-Ugrics, Slavs and Mediterranean Europeans are whites too. That is, provided they are racially pure. Most "Greeks" are more like Turks nowadays thanks to the Ottomans.

Sex and violence has always sold since the dawn of time, I wonder why people have forgotten that, or are trying to repress that.

Best get.

Well that combination is more amusing.

Because apparently being a normal human being with feelings and desires and natural tendencies is associated more with being a man than being a woman, so fuck it, down with the patriarchy. Better call the cops to arrest the man who bought a product because advertising works.

I don't know, man. Maybe we've all gone insane and there's no sane people left to tell us otherwise. Maybe this was the plan the Jews had all along, a world where insane nutjobs take positions of power while apathetic people are forced to look after number one and no one else. Maybe C'thulu was playing the long game and the effects of his plans have begun to bear fruit.

But let's forget all that, and talk about video games.

it's almost like they acknowledge that being attracted to hot people is a thing, unlike amerifats

This is one of the worst posts I've had the displeasure of reading in a while.

Kill yourself?!?

After careful consideration I've decided not to, thank you for your suggestion though.

It looks like she was sprayed, a guy even used a dibber on her eyes, but I can't see the spray or the guy spraying for the life of me.
Not saying she didn't deserve it

There was a time when the US didn't care, either.

Then gaming somehow got co-opted with crazy progressive types.

But that's the best part.

Best part

But that's the best part

It's not a suggestion, though.

Fuck, I really want one of those.