Who's your favourite dev Holla Forums ?

who's your favourite dev Holla Forums ?

and yeah i know infinite was shit but he has a great track record aside that

Shigesato Itoi and he is not even a dev, just a writer/idea guy. I also like Goichi Suda.

sorry todd but i didn't buy fallout 4 and i pirated 3

All of the games he gets credited for making where made by TEAMS as in a group of people.

And after this slimy twat hot famous off their work he did everything in his power to fire them, make them quit, or just plain demoted them to working in the mail room.

How do I know this? Because his magnum opus was a steaming pile of horse shit. Because as he got rid of talent his games got worse, and worse and worse.
The proof is all around you.

Back on topic, my favorite developers are the very few people who still make the games they want to play, as opposed to the vast majority who just try to trick retarded hipsters like op out of their hard earned money.

Sage for shut thread, and obvious bait
But I just had to , I just…

probably the guys at devolver or cd projekt

Don't worry. I pirated Bioshock 1 and Infinite.
Not sure if I ever played 2 tbqh.

Didn't most of the original witcher team already leave?

I quite like Todd Howard, head developer for Bethesda Softworks and the genius behind such great games like The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and Fallout 3.

picrelated is a nice guy, met him for some beers last time he was nearby where I live. They probably aren't allowed to show their game at GDC anymore since they're all white.

I see we have a man of taste here, don't forget such masterpieces like Skyrim and Fallout 4.

We could honestly use more idea guys in the industry today. Somewhere along the line, devs started saying "We don't need idea guys, we already have tons of ideas of our own!" What they often overlook is that the various mental disorders that most programmers suffer from really takes a toll on their creativity, which means their ideas often suck.

Idea Guys are what create good games. Programmers are just the bitch boys who do the dirty work.

I mean, maybe when all you do is consume pop culture and every show tries to be cool by doing their own spin on it and you think that all of these conflicting, fictional ideas stem from any kind of science.

Not this cuck, that's for sure.
I took a screenshot of Hyper Light Drifter and posted it on Steam saying that the game proves video games are art, and he had the audacity to comment on it, on my profile, and give me a snide remark about "But video games have always been art.."
He's another fucking Phil Fish.
Fuck your heart buddy, I hope you choke on it.

Keep telling yourself that Ideagoy.
Don't you have some programmer cock to suck so that he makes your dream game come true?Tell us more about your mmo proceduraly generated rpg fps low poly with cutting edge graphics super optimized fun with a twist story that's actually meta as fuck idea.

Croteam is a pretty cool guy

He makes decent games and doesn't sell out to anykike

You mean besides the Bioshock series because the Bioshock series was shit.

David Wilcox

Looking Glass. I am cautiously supportive of the survivors working on that Underworld game but I just don't know man.
I've noticed that individual track records mean jack shit in this industry and team cohesion is the key aspect as to whether or not a game will be playable at all.

The first one of you to talk gets to stay on my development team.

as some one who can program and create their own assets and from personal experience; programmers are a shit.

The ego get from knowing the fact they are needed is extremely unwarranted, as they usually always drop the project for whatever flimsy reason after.

You're a big dev. 6.2 my ass

I counter-balance this by being self-hating and suicidal.
What happens is that in the end I barely put on any work

None because I don't suck the dick of laborers. They will all become shit at some point. Stop hero worshiping.

I think the worst programmer I ever met was a swedish guy who kept telling me he had great ideas whenever he took a dump.

he got pissed when I said his steam avatar looked like Desecartes the D guy, because he was PROUD OF HIS SWEDISH HERITAGE, AND I WAS INSULTING HIS SWEDISH HERITAGE.

I fucking hate swedes

You really think Todd would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

Could be worse, he could be a Pahjeet or a South American.

To be honest Sweeden needs more people proud of its old heritage

stop bullying, meany

give sauce, google isn`t helping

Find it yourself, newfag.

Nice OC nigger

You're 4' 0''?

I might exploit that one edgy pedo lady while I'm young but my 30's-80's will be a nightmare.

Lurk the fuck more.

The incredible shrinking user

But in all honesty, I'm kind of light headed as of late

What the fuck is that measurement, your dick?

What if it was
My dick size
I don't know how but I think he got the flaccid size just right

In the internet nobody knows you're an ant.

Thats the objectively better system you muriclap

HLD is mediocre and it causes me eye pain to play it.

Where do you stack up manlets?

>Filthy 6'5 trash

Op worships a kike.

I meant the art direction, not the game itself.
And yeah, it's pretty painful. It's nice to look at standing still though.

Are you fucking retarded? Go take a look at what heights virtually every elected official has ever been. The ideal height is the range of 6'1"-6'3" depending on build, with 6'4" being just barely passable. Taller than that is abnormal.

The height 5'11" is the King of the Manlets, as it refers to "the greatest height attainable before hitting the 6-foot range", which is the definition of a manlet.

I know that's a joke pic but 7'4" is actually too tall to play basketball

You realize that infographic is a joke, right?

It's part of my condition. Bullies.

Maybe its the same condition I have

Maybe we're meme brothers.
Maybe it's Maybelline.

CITIZEN KANE OF GAMING
I
T
I
Z
E
N

K
A
N
E

O
F

G
A
M
I
N
G

also >>>/suicide/ for your absolute shit taste, I am legitimately more embarrassed for you than Todd Howard fans

When I was a kid, my mom would put on runway and model shows and shit. My dad didn't care. He liked to see the models. It became a game. We'd make fun of the faggots, comment on the girls, be surprised when a model actually had decent breasts, and be even more amazed when something amazing came on.

I saw so many Maybelline ads. So many of them. I can see the make-up stained into my eyes. It's like a blackened disease twisting into my soul. That, and fabric, and hair products. The worst moment was when we went to an actual Mood fabric. The fabrics were so expensive. My mom got some. She never sewed with it. She rarely sews anymore. It's mostly Facebook.

I wish I had another shot at being a little kid.

No offence annon but your mother is disgusting

She's a teacher who does animal rehabilitation on the side. I'm being over-dramatic. That's also part of my condition.

Sorry man I am retarded I posted the joke one. Here's the real one

You posted the penis chart by accident user, post the height one.

The original had KING OF MANLETS at 5'10", which is perfect for me.
But my cardio is shit and everything gets me winded.

Make what soon, a pair of stilts?

1. you took the bait
2. don't use the height of government types as indication of anything because all politicians are fucking worms

This thread was shit to begin with, but if we can at least get it back on track.

George Kamitani.
In the west, "arty" games mean a bunch of pretentious, nothing, walky-talky bullshit. Vanillaware always has good art sense and music (technically Basiscape), while being fun games to play. They have a love of ancient folklore and theater which has big inspiration on the games. Kamitani is a jap, which means he sees criticism from western "journalists" as a joke and he likes tits.

Here's a webm of a man fucking a snake cloaca.

Thanks user, i fucking hate fanboys.
That user is especially retarded because Kamitani doesn't handle gameplay, and in fact the early games where he DID handle gameplay were often utter shit in terms of fun factor, in every sense of the word he is basically nothing but an artfag and a director, that needs ACTUAL programmers to make his games fun to play.

It's like those fucking idiots that worship Kamiya and don't know that tons of good games with excellent gameplay weren't made by kamiya, but the rest of PG.
Uninformed director cocksucking worshipping idiots need to eat a fucking bullet in this board, they spread nothing but misinfo and a misguided cult of personality.