My G400 died. It's discontinued. What's the current equivalent?

My G400 died. It's discontinued. What's the current equivalent?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Logitech-G400s-910-003589-Optical-Gaming/dp/B00BCEK2LA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wrap a usb cord around a rock. Equivalent.

Curious about this too as i also use it (5 years and still kinda work. Right click is kinda loose now so aiming in FPS sometimes hard)

Well, you can get the new variaton, G402 if you want, it's still relatively new, but until now never heard any bad thing about it(except that it become overpriced as fuck). Other than that i dunno, nothing can't beat G400 really in term of lifetime

i use the logitech g502. it's ok. customizable weight is nice. sensor is flawless.

i had a steelseries rival before. ideal size imo. sensor is good. but the side rubber wears off and mine double clicked the scroll wheel which became annoying and i eventually had enough of that shit. needs more buttons too

people say the razer deathadder is good but i've always had bad experiences with their products not lasting

corsair is supposed to have good mice too but i'm not sure which one would be recommended

now that you've gotten rid of your expensive burden, you can buy a good mouse instead. get a zowie mouse.

The g402 is close enough, though I'm not sure what to make of it's hybrid sensor tomfoolery. The g502 is a better overall mouse if you don't mind the weight, the price tag, and the fact that the braided cable covering will start to look like shit after a few months.

this. although holy shit they are expensive as fuck now. I bought my FK1 for $50

Good goyim

I can't pirate a mouse

you should know better than to listen to Holla Forums

I"ve had three G400's die every single one do to the shitty cord. Thinking about just buying a wireless mouse even if it has extra latency

the logitech m705 is great

Get a g502.

I use this thing. It's not bad for the price-point.

thinking about getting a G602

G400S is god.

g400s
Exact same thing with higher DPI.
Or you can get something much better like Zowie but suit yourself I guess.

I love this damn mouse, I just wish it was sturdier.

This tbh fam
that mouse is absolutely nothing special and has a shitty cord, the 502 on the other hand is fucking great

Yeah, I had a 500 until it broke (in warranty) and they shipped me one of these. Great mouse 9/10 would reccomend, though I haven't been able to rebind some of the buttons that I wish i could.

i just bind the buttons to random keys like p or u or something far away from the left part of the keyboard and use them as if they were actual keyboard keys in game

my problem was that it seems like a lot of the buttons can't be rebound and aren't bound to anything in the first place, like the two on the top left, the one in the middle that doesn't control the scroll rate, and the one with the reticle icon by the thumb

:^)
all joking aside, this mouse is pretty damn comfy

Logitech has been doing reprints of their earlier models.
Some of them aren't expensive but in your case its like 60-80 burgerbux.
amazon.com/Logitech-G400s-910-003589-Optical-Gaming/dp/B00BCEK2LA

is a rip off

Are the cords replaceable on the 502? I always have problems with the shitty cord

I used to have the cheapo version (same thing, no extra buttons) and I fucking hated it.

It's incredibly comfy for surfing/RTS/etc. but it's horribly inconsistent for games that require actual precision like FPS.

Not sure but it's a pretty thick braided cord. You'd have to beat it to hell to break it.

Who the fuck uses a trackball w their thumb…that shit makes me want to puke. Get a fucking marble mouse if you want to use a trackball like a man.