Has there been a trailer that generated more hype than this one?

Has there been a trailer that generated more hype than this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kMUOwpUWrMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=kMUOwpUWrMU

Boy was that a letdown

Ironically it's also one of the biggest disappointments in gaming. I hope Harada is the director of Smash V, but knowing Nintendo they'll probably force samurai to do it again.

Pfft. hahahahahaHaHaHaHaHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

such an amazing game-i dont agree with reviewers that i normally like (like super bunnyhop), i thought it was just perfectly done in all the right ways

Halo in general was well up there in terms of trailers and ad campaigns. Most of the time they just dump money into shilling but goddamn that was one case where actual effort went into trying to convince you to buy in.

look at him go, look at my african american how he goes

It's not even a contest

W
E
W

The only real criticism I've ever heard of it was that it had too many cutscenes, but when I played I never really noticed them. Maybe on a second playthrough they might become annoying.

The artstyle is absolutely gorgeous. There's so much detail in every section of the game. They really captured the grandiosity of the Nazi aesthetic.

The game is designed well enough that you can play almost full stealth or full aggro. Both ways feel rewarding and look really cool when played well. Rabbit's Respawn has made some great videos going knives only and doing other stuff.

It has really exciting moments: going to the moon, fighting the massive police robot, getting captured at Wolfenstein castle, running around with knives in the hospital.

I think the best part is the incredibly fluid gunplay. You can switch so quickly from dual-wielding shotguns, to sniping, to throwing knives (switching which way you held the knives, although pointless, was pretty fun), to running and gunning with an assault rifle.

I would say The New Order was one of the best games made in the past 10 years.

probably not the -most- hype trailer ever, but it was still fucking awesome and blindsided everyone

I will always love this game solely for the truly Olympian levels of salt it generated from pathetic bitter Melee spergs.

REMEMBUH ME?

Not only shallow, but petty too. Do you love Fallout 3 just because of all the original Fallout fans it disappointed too?

melee fag detected

Tree of Savior's trailers made Ragnarok Online fans go nuts.
It was a much bigger disappointment than Brawl too.

I take your salt, and with it, your power.

Has there been a trailer that generated more rage than this one?

i don't think a single thing in this trailer even made it into the final product either cuz tameem was not only a shitty director, but a gutless one who couldn't stick to his guns about edge donte

And then everything went further south with 4. At least we have the first 2 at all.

are you sure about that?

Why are we still here . . . Just to suffer?