ITT: Pokemon you will only use one gender of

ITT: Pokemon you will only use one gender of

Lets get this FE.MALE ONLY autism ball rolling right.

Pic related. Had a Nuzlocke of ORAS where a girl Mawile called Freya was my only Mega and an absolute shit kicker that kicked the elite four by herself.

Using a male one now feels wrong somehow.

and not in a autistic furry way, a regular autistic way.

Look nope

Goodra.

If you dont have a healthy 'tism vent now and then you could end up with lynks disease like CwC.

Do you want that user?

Mawile is based on this. Of course it makes sense.

For me Gardevoir just has to be female. It's not a fetish thing. If I have a male Raltz he evolves into Gallade.

One of my favorite pokemon, not sure why.

Are you me?
Also Gardevoir is the best devoir

Whichever pokemon has a huge, pozzed cock

Chikorita

I mean it looks really femine for some reason

Male only. That heart shaped horn is awful.

When it comes to really feminine pokemon, i usually hunt out the female one. Like Mawile after they introduced that pigtail mega, or male Machoke since it's basically a muscled dude no matter what.

When they added Gallade for Ralts' evolutionary line, I either catch one or both, but never a male Gardevoir. It's just weird.

I don't want no transgender idiots on my team. As for Goodra, since that's gonna be on the table, it could honestly go either way since the pokemon looks like a childish dragon rather then male or female.

I'm not gonna deny that there's male pokemon that look like girls like that one dumbass, but I ain't gonna catch em either. You know, like how you choose your friends and kinda stay away from that one guy creepy guy who insists on dressing and calling himself female and insists that there's nothing wrong with that despite being a mental mess.

It's creepy. Besides I like bug types anyway and aside from Scyther (which is a walking dino bug-man with blades for hands, which is manly as shit) I could give less of a shit about gender in that case.

This is really more about me seeing way too much shit about and from transgenders in the news.

Heracross has to be male, only the males of the beetle he's based on fight. Plus the horn design is superior.

Well shit, i never knew about that.

What about female Pikachu's heart in the tails?

Nah that's fine, its actually kinda cute. It makes no sense, but cute.

I only use male Wigglytuffs. It just feels weird any other way.

Well, the honeycomb ones, obviously.

They DO make me think of furry gay bear dudes.

I mean.
I have clay though, and I wash my hands after using my clay.
That's supposed to get rid of Lynks, isn't it?

Soft but firm, since they're balloons, you sick fucks.

If you try get rid of it you already have it, you dont want Lynks. Clay will get rid of it, but it is also how you catch it.

But..I thought only Jailyard clay could GIVE lynks dieases, I've been safe enough to only use Beach clay, as that gets rid of the Lynx.

Are you subscribed to Lynx Weekly? A lot of sweet tips are avalinle fort-ega

Its not impressive to destroy the E4 with one pokemon in ORAS, especially with a mega
ORAS is piss easy.

Then explain Chris Chan and all his tutorials?

If he doesnt have sanic related Lynks i dont know who does. Maybe you do, i dont know.

frankly, i dont want to know.

Fuck yeah, Alan Resnick is the best.

Chris-chan didn't make Alantutorial, you tard.

Orson Wells dreamed he could con this many people as his fat ass died dreaming of french champagne.

Gengars are all male as far as I'm concerned.

I guess you're right.
Though female Heracross does look unappealing when you compare it to the male.

my gardevoir has been female since sapphire 2004

i cant help but see jigglypuff as female, but wigglytuff would make sense to me either way, thanks to guild master.

Why do I get the feeling that this thread was made specifically for me?

I have a male Goodra

go back to bed pokefucker

Take your twig slut and go.

Gardevoir is hot.

All Pokemon all Men.

Good goys. Your waifus may be imaginary but that doesn't mean waifu polygamy doesn't have very real consequences.

Same. Haunter as well, even when I do a female harem run I have my male Haunter bro at my side.

I'm fine where I'm at, thanks.

Couldn't care less, tbh fam.

I only get male Gardevoir, I feel it causes confusion in my enemies eyes giving me a advantage in battle.

Only get Female of combee because I need that for the Evo.

My nigga

Which gender you make for Hawlucha?

THICC

Thats the most retarded looking 3d model I've ever seen

I only use male pokemon. If there is a pokemon I percieve as female more often than male, I dont use it.

bird

Female only

>tfw i made my Vileplume male

All of them

this

Male only:
>Gallade
>Throh
>Sawk
>Tauros
>Hitmonlee
>Hitmonchan
>Hitmontop
>Nidoking
>Volbeat
>Mothim
>Braviary
Female only:
>Nidoqueen
>Kangaskhan
>Jynx
>Miltank
>Wormadam
>Blissey
>Illumise
>Vespiquen
>Froslass
>Lilligant
>Mandibuzz
>Florges

hi there eduymario

Females only.

don't do this

Nice quads

Shit thread
>>>/furry/

Hi, I'm here to participate in my daily furfag tendencies.

Which pokemon would you fuck Holla Forums?

*sigh*

MEGA AGGRON

L-Lewd

Reminder that gardevoir is a shoggoth imitating human form. It has non-standard anatomy and you have no way of telling what any holes actually do so you should avoid sticking your dick into any of them. It is not capable of love or emotion and is only waiting for the perfect time to devour your soul.

Female Crobat.
Raised one every game since Gold.

Fe.male:
Mega Charizard X, the blue one
Nidoqueen, Vulpix, Vaporeon
Flaafy, Espeon
Delcatty, Mega Mawile, Manectric
Altaria, Milotic, Latias
Roserade, Glaceon
Froslass
Liepard, Meoletta
Delphox a milf
Floette, Florges, Gourgeist
Yes, a Goodra is a female

Male only:
Mewtwo, Jolteon
Feraligatr, Cacturne
Luxray, Buizel, Lucario
Zebstrika, Chandelure
Pyroar, Furfrou, Doublade, Aegislash
Crobat, Noivern are best bros

This, although I tend to get males Goodras because of pic related's distribution

Mystery Dungeon is good in that aspect. And because of it, I'd see Wigglytuff as weird whichever is its sex.

Considering how waifu lovers tend to buy any and all merchandise of their waifu, I'd go on the point that having more than one waifu can destroy one's laifu when it comes to money.

Bird of prey of course.

No surprises the model is retarded, considering the one who made it is Goodrafag himself.

Good one user.

What anime is this gif from?

Getter Robo Armageddon

I wanna fuck a Scyther