Trump moves to get more conservatives on federal bench

ACTUAL Holla Forums TOPIC

Trimmed most of the kike editorializing from the article. Getting rid of clinton's marxist judges that have spent 20 years destroying the country is real, actual change. Not rioting in berkeley.

archive.is/0p38u

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_TRUMP_JUDGES?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-05-08-21-38-01

I'm going to sleep. When I wake up I want full reports on these people on my desk, and a full cup of coffee.

This is very important and I don't think many autists sperging on Holla Forums understand how impostant keeping the 5-4 advantage on the SC was
you'd think people here would have learned in the last few months how important these judge nominations are

If Trump manages to replace all judges with less cucky ones, drastically cuts down on illegal beaners and shitskins, and builds a wall, I will be thoroughly impressed.
Of course, bonus points if he stops sucking Jew cock.

Have a bump.

So these circuits court of appeal are basically one tier lower than the supreme court of Burgerland?

DELET THIS
talk about how we hate trump now and he's not doing anything we like and then make 5 threads on bullshit to hide this. I hear the brits recently used a police helicopter to try and track down a man that may or may not have performed a sex act on a cow. front of the bbc webpage. make a thread on that.

UH OH!

www.nationalreview.com/bench-memos/447405/who-john-k-bush

This is good and all, but it's the 9th circuit that's killing America. It needs to be dissolved.

Hopefully we'll do better than that. When is Ginsberg going to kick the bucket? Surely her supply of children's foreskins is running low by now.

The 9th circuit gets reversed 80% of the time, and that is with a SCOTUS full of marxists. They're shit.

That sotomayor idiot needs to double down on the spic food so diabetes takes her out.

SCALIA'S REVENGE

Associate Justice Antonin Scalia of the U.S. Supreme Court (1998-1999)

www.nationalreview.com/bench-memos/447404/who-amy-coney-barrett

Why would he be focusing on getting good judges on a circuit he's going to dissolve?

I expect the shills to create at least two poorly-sourced low-effort clickbait threads to slide this

B-BUT DRUMPF HASN'T GASSED ALL THE KIKES YET. HE'S BREAKING ALL THESE CAMPAIGN PROMISES HE NEVER MADE!

And there it is: >>9883195

www.nationalreview.com/bench-memos/447408/who-kevin-newsom
national review because they have no commentary on the judges, unlike the kike times

This really. We should step up our autism and vet these choices ourselves before they gain a foothold.

this is lasting change compared to the EO's that can be easily undone.

Trump should do all he can to permanently alter the judicial landscape. I honestly care more about that than even the wall…seated judges seem harder to take down than even a physical wall…look at all the trouble king nigger's judges are causing

More Scalia

This one worries me though

I'm not sure what to make of this one. Obama nominated him, but then he never got approved?

Couldn't find anything interesting on Friedrich

Who gives a shit about campaign promises? This is Holla Forums, not /gop/. I don't give a shit about what Trump was promising, I care about Trump's ability to make America white again.

Shouldn't Trump create a new party?

It's far easier to change an existing party than it is to create a new one.

Scotus justices have to be one if the highest reward lowest risk assassination targets we have. That they don't rate secret service details is proof that the right wing is too polite

A new Trump party would have the same problem as the old GOP party. Where do you find politicians to fill the ranks that aren't complete kike worshiping cucks?