This is now CuckChan2.0

Accept it and leave. All your data now belong to the federal government, mossad, cianiggers, and whoever will pay for it.
endchan.xyz now

Other urls found in this thread:

meguca.org/plk/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

endchan sucks.

Tell them I send my regards.

Meant to quote OP.

Take a look at the catalog here faggot. Bots and shills and cuckchan posters.

like you yourself, right? Shilling endchan?

ok chaim

Here's your (you)

ok rabbi

so you're saying endchan is a wonderful paradise where people like you reside. Why not stay there with your fellow people?

endchopn? I dont think i got it without having a dozen more threads.

Anychan but here. Meguca. 8pl. Endchan. NNTPchan. AEchan motherfucking anywhere user.

Reminder

Great job faggot, is this whole "raid" your desperate attempt to get your graveyards some users?

Snwiwiwjwnsoswp

so wait, you shill endchan specifically for all of your spam threads and now you backpedal saying you just want people to leave 8ch? And in one of the other threads you were determined to defend endchan specifically from a fag who turned your stupid fucking assertion around?

Them goalposts move cunningly fast.

you're not wrong this place is 4chan 2.0, but there's nowhere to go. Everywhere else is dead. Also endchan's servers are in a state where the police can just walk in and grab whatever they want so you're no better

basically is what it looks like. meguca seems to have a thing against 8/pol/ and it seems they actually have a thread where they talk about how shit all the chans are and how they keep getting banned from other sites becauseā€¦

YOUR OP IS SHIT NIGGER. YOU CAN'T MAKE AN OP THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A RETARDED BLACK CHILD MADE IT

that's why you faggots get banned. its not the site, its you. stop shitting all the sites up you fucking retards.

Where were these people when the BO and vols first acted like niggers?

All that energy could have been spent on getting rid of kikey and company.

I've confirmed that it's endchan niggers. its like one or two rabid people that got banned by kampfy for some reason and the people on endchan don't even like them. they are the rootless cosmopolitans of the chans apparently.

they're in the Holla Forums meta thread on endchan and the posting style and psychological problems are the same.

/polk/ here to capitalize on the spam I see

o am i laffin

Megucafags are the ones behind /polk/ top kek
meguca.org/plk/ they had this up as their "official bunker" until just yesterday when it got exposed and they shoah'd immediately. I'm sure there's an archive copy somewhere

it's like their biggest thread too. it's a general that has been renewed multiple times, even with their complete lack of posters.

I'm not a proponent of /polk/ but when I see the BO over there actually interact with people and ban shitposting/niggers/Muslims I do feel something is wrong with Holla Forums.

it's sfw and they ban like a motherfucker from what I hear.

people who don't sage are just as bad as these raiding faggots who think that just because they saved a jpg, they're "one of us".
It's 4 am you retard. of course the catalog sucks, the majority of the board is american.

Lol.