Can anybody point me towards a torrent for the most recent version of kerbal space program?

can anybody point me towards a torrent for the most recent version of kerbal space program?

i haven't played it in a while and i can't find one anywhere and i want to try all the new features

Other urls found in this thread:

kickass.unblocked.one/kerbal-space-program-v1-1-3-1289-2015-eng-gog-t12821954.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's DRM free so it's easy enough to fine, use some google-fu.
Personally I say buy it on sale as it's got a good cash to hours ratio if you like it and between post release support and dev made mods I think they are one of the few that deserve money.

I just wish they would hurry up with updating Realism Overhaul and Realistic Progression Zero.

is it on the summer sale?

kickass.unblocked.one/kerbal-space-program-v1-1-3-1289-2015-eng-gog-t12821954.html

Here you go nigger, don't give money to those SJW devs and their broken promises.

thanks fam can't wait to play

40% off = $24, I wouldn't pay any more but consider that fair.

What have they done that has pissed you off so much?
I agree they shouldn't have given in and made female Kerbals and they shouldn't have dropped pic related but I think they have made up for that with RO & RP-0.

i remember this games modding community being amazing any good mods you guys would recommend?

Those spics broke every promise ever made and still havent fixed known bugs YEARS after they became known.

and there excuse for bugs is always:
"le kraken XDDdd"

Such as? If you are talking about "the kraken" that is a floating point rounding error that can't ever be fixed because of how computers work but 64 bit coordinates and periodically moving the origin point help.

That is the name given to the floating point rounding errors, any other bug being called "the kraken" is just retards being retarded.

not to mention the "not our problem" and *its unity not us** attitude regarding stability

I'm pissed they never added more planets
oh well that's what planet factory is for i suppose

fuck off newfag

its like asking what chuclefish did wrong

I have been around longer than most, that is why I want to know specifically what you have a problem with.

being lazy spics
packaging mods as vanilla content
not fixing bugs like the launchpad2 collision years on end
promising shit like ressources then not delivering
shifting blame on users regarding stability
shifting blame on engine regarding stability
bringing out cash-in and PR updates instead of actual features to retain the gravy train

now kill yourself if thats not enough to justify not giving them a cent

The ones that piss me off are lack of planets and dumbed-down resources, I have no problem with the rest as they hired the modders and despite them repeatedly explaining the technical issues retards continued to fail at understanding it. One of these explanations is covered here

Each to their own and all that but seeing I paid $15 for pic related + ~300 more hours before they moved to steam I have to say it's the best value for money game I have ever brought.

if the recipient does not deserve the money, value means shit-all

How can something of value be created without the creator deserving payment?
It's clear you are just a young guy that pirates everything because fuck the police but as you get older and have more disposable income this will change, I speak from experience.
there are still companies I refuse to give money to but they haven't produced a game that interests me in many years

it doesn't work when i open the installer nothing happens

No, fuck you, theres no difference between cancer and cancer.

If they dont deserve my money, they dont deserve my money.

Take your post-purchase rationalization to reddit, they will happily agree with you.

This. I'm not going to give money to a bunch of faggots who can't figure out how to make their game stop randomly crashing all the fucking time

I see you have trouble with making rational arguments to support your position so I'll leave you be.
I highly recommend you give the RO and RP-0 mods a go but keep in mind that the rounding errors are exacerbated by the larger scale so you may find yourself raging about minor collision detection issues because you are unable to understand why they happen and why they can't be prevented in large scale games with current CPUs.

the installer is broken what do i do?

Kill yourself already.

Easy. I'll give you an example:

Shitfuck McGee creates the best game in the world. He charges $10 for it. However, he's a pedophile.
His degenerate character negates his right to monetary compensation for his work. In an ideal world, he would release his game for free and then kill himself.

I disagree, he should be paid for his work then imprisoned and tortured to death for his crimes.
This way creativity is still rewarded while crimes are still punished independently of each-other.

Bonus points for being little self-centered holier than thou beaner shits who can't take any of the criticisms

some good games can come out of unity
wasn't cities skylines made in unity?

There is nothing wrong with Unity it's just easier to use than many other engines so attracts more shit devs. We will see the same thing with UE4 in 2 years but the people that shit on Unity won't say shit about that because it's well known as a great engine.

Unity is much more powerful than most realize but because many devs don't use this power to optimize it gets a reputation as an unoptimized engine.

Unity's problem is that the devs for it are more focused on "MUH FEMINISM AND DIVERSITY!!" than fixing bugs, adding features that have been requested for years, and properly supporting 3D,

Fuck, I meant 2D. Well, that and optimizing it so that it can actually make 3D games that don't fry graphics cards. In addition to adding better documentation for the engine.

Unity just think that's where the money is 'cause of how noisy the fuckers are. The solution is to convince more misogynists to use Unity and be vocal about how much misogyny means to them.

This is now a Unity 3D thread.

Daily reminder that KSP emulates a client/server connection as a means to load data onto RAM THROUGH YOUR NETWORK ADAPTER

BUT WAIT
not just your network adapter, EVERY SINGLE NETWORK ADAPTER AT THE SAME TIME

however IT GETS EVEN BETTER
through every single network adapter at the same time, wait for it, INDIVIDUALLY
as in, multiple instances of identical data at the same time

so basically if you have 4 network adapters, FOUR INSTANCES OF THE GAME will be loaded into your RAM through your various network cards and virtual connections

now the redundant data instances get flushed afterwards, however only after EVERY SINGLE INSTANCE IS DONE LOADING INTO YOUR RAM
ALL FOUR OF THEM

this is in the game since earliest alpha and has never been fixed

if you still believe that this kind of shit should be rewarded, an hero please