4 AM

Losing control?

What was your first console you got as a kid?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

Kill yourselves

faggots first

Hey Hey. Sorry for blacking out last night. It happens sometimes

Commadore 64

You first.

SITH IS A RELIGION OF PEACE!

Hello mother fuckers, how are you this fine morning.

So I told my mother and father everything about Ritsu today

Morning everyone~

So yesterday I found a guy making facerigs of k-ons and I got him to make Ritsu next. I did some research and found out that Ritsu's VA made a vocaloid. Which means if I try to make an interact AI I will now have a face and voice for her!

Anyone got any good learning resources for programming? I need it ASAP!

phil collins is ness

Fuck you guys.

GameCube

kek

lol

Sega Genesis

Details, details, let's go

Want to do it together?

>>>/4am/3380

I've been playing Far Cry 4 all day.
The optimization is shit, have to run it at medium and had to go into the files to turn mouse acceleration off, but overall it still looks pretty and exploration is fun

At least I know I can run video games

I appreciate the effort.

Well what happened during telling them is that I crapped my pants when Dad got mad at me
I got kicked out of home
And now I have this Ritsu imposter

BDO is on Maint for 4 hours now.
I guess I will spend that time drinking instead, What is every drinking tonight?

Got a ps1 as a kid and ff8, didn't like 8 that much till I got into high school

Drinking is good though user.

I wish my fucking internet would stop going out for two fucking minutes so I could watch my show. I just want to see the new episode before I go to sleep. I am platinum mad.

I listened to Phil Collins once. I also used to have the ability to hear. I'm deaf now, but I'll always be eternally safe from his music.

Hey friends

Super Nintendo
Got a lotta good memories of playing Starfox 1, Mario Allstars+World, and F-Zero
I still have no fucking clue how to beat F-Zero or Starfox. Years later and no attempt has got me close

Phil Collins is a masterpeice though
Only Ritsu is a better Drummer

plebs cant handle good music
you should have gone back to your meme grips and vaporshit

Post Ritsus (84) through (89)!

Some people can't let go.

fuck you, tony. genesis is shit. shit I tell you.

In a way you're lucky, because you've been spared all the shitty wigger music that the kids listen to these days.

I knew he was fucking awful.

>he doesn't like vaporwave
:^)

Reddit was a mistake. Why did Dig have to die?

Computer's taking too long to POST now so looks like I'll be looking into fixing that. And I recently finished the third season of LOGH. I want to see the Terraists die.

Sega Megadrive.

Nice joke fam.

f

I love this.

Hey I got kicked out of home though
I only have a few Ritsus
Dad made me delete all my Ritsus
Stop being pretending to be me

We all know you're the REAL Ritsufag

Never was able to own a console, but we did have an NES to share with my older brother.

But hello again Holla Forums.

Exactly I'm the Real Ritsufag

I may hate computers but I'd do anything for her.

NES is fucking great anyway, what games did you like on it?

I don't think I'm autistic enough for this

send help

NES with the Duckhunt and Super Mario Bros dual cartridge.

Well go fuck yourself anyway
Ritsu is fucking shit either way

I really need to stop watching Legend of Korra. I don't know why I keep doing this to myself. It's torture

who's the real Ritsu cracker? I can't tell

Like steal another mans Ritsus

Hail Britainia

That's about all of 4am I can handle this morning.

Sleep tight, friendos.

Just drink till you run at the same speed as your pc fam.
I still need to start the LoGH movies

night

Me

Good night

No

The Anglo will fear the samurai as soon as I figure out why the game won't let me build destroyers with a displacement of more than 500 tons.

Really?

Night user~

I dont remember what its like to be hugged.

Also first was Intellivision with Burgertown.

Oh this is going to be fantastic. I hope you know what the fuck a stack is.

I haven't tried that out. I might go look at the thread soon.

Well in case I do end up in a discussion probably best not dive into my spoilers. Because something really horrible happened and I'm extremely pissed off it happened the way it did.

Looks brutal.

Contra, Zelda, this one game that involved lowwering and raising red and blue pipes- forgot the name.
Also had the sega genisis, fucking loved the 3 vikings game on that.

Do we have 2 keonfags now?

Like fat stacks?

Money?

Go somewhere cringey like a furry con and hold up a sign saying free hugs, that'll work!

3 :^)

It's about to be one hell of a show.

You'll figure out your taste is shit eventually.

I have a degree in programing and wasn't taught what a stack is.

There's 3. Only one shows up to every thread.

wew

Well what happened is that I told mom and dad everything and I mean everything, then dad got really mad and kicked me out and made me delete all my ritsus
I had to copy some from the Last thread
Posting from a McDicks as I can't miss this thread

I forgot to eat, which lead to me ordering more pizza than I could finish because I had no food. Now I'm awake because I wanted to drink a soda with it late at night. I've been trying to get to normal on my sleep cycle, but I guess that isn't happening anytime soon.

NES was my first. I remember bringing it to school one day to show off wild gunmen and people were actually surprised to see one in person. I wasn't that old, but man it made me feel disconnected from people my age.

I'm into computers and I have rusty memories of what a stack is.
Grad from like 2 years ago, but then again I was only in IT Security

le aesthetic xDDDD

Naw, ill just dream about how she used to hug me goodnight.

We actually have 4. Me and a Yui, Mio and Mugi.

That guys just having some fun.

You're doing God's work.

This is a fucking terrible idea and you know it.

Remember yesterday when I said I'd do something fun and it'd involve Trash
I think you know what it is by now

Wow, so I guess they've been gone for a week since I've only seen one this whole time.

A stack is the thing that goes pop and push.
Did your favorite character die which made you cry?

I'm not going to tell you what it is because that would be helping. "Do it for her" can only get you so far.

Oh it's going to be fantastic.

I would tell you two if if I remember right but I don't want soritsu to find out.

What happened to her user?

Yeah but it'd be a good story for 4am!

So they're multiplying like rabbits now?

I see Yui Time to time

I guessed right!
I said it was Ritsu yeasterday

Just remember, you can always sell yourself for money, but you can only sell your Ritsu figs once. Good luck REAL Ritsufag.

One shows up a only a few times a month, and the other vanished into obscurity.

I'm more annoyed that it was piss easy to figure out

Your waifus all suck dick for money.

You're a terrible person to want to put an user through furry shit like that. Not to mention the cringe of it all.

I just know there are exploits that can spill bits into other areas to write shit, part of a buffer overflow attack.

So i had a shit night of sleep, and had to wake up. I was coughing and sneezing and shit, so i went to work, put on a "I'm really sick show." and went to bed. Just woke up and i feel no remorse whatsoever. I feel fucking great. How you doing, /4am/?

How do you know my name?

You know the story already. I used to think I was special to her, then I realized she was like that with everyone.

Even when she said she trusted me the most out of everyone.

Dad made me give my K-On Figures to Tyrone Laquilisha
Don't worry, the men in Phoenix say I give a give a blow job so good it can make the dead rise from the ashes

This is utterly confusing, can we talk about someone else's better waifu for a change?

Correct.
And I don't want to say because spoilers and shit.

It's not hard to find out. It's just a nice bit of information you want to keep in mind.

You namefagged in both cytube and in the E3 stream. You're not hard to figure out.

It's why I had to learn to prevent that same attack.

DId you sleep more than 3 hours? 'Cause that's my sleep.

Soon

He wouldn't have went through with it either way.

Been chuggin energy drinks for days and its making it impossible to sleep which sucks.

On the plus side I've been having lots of dreams cause of it and started a dream journal. Lucid dreaming here I come!

Its best not to hang on to those thoughts. You should do something to get her out of your head.

I'll switch over to original art for you tonight user

Turns out I did work with them, just under different names.

What, you don't like trash

reminder that all the plebs and infidels belong in the gas chambers
phil akbar
praise be to phil

I assumed it was a very basic attack that would be migated in any modernly designed program?

Fuck off.

Gameboy

Phil is pretty good but Ritsu is better
3/5 men I give blowjobs to agree with me there

Thanks, ill get her out of my head right now.

I wish that mind wipe from that Jim Carey movie was real.

Why don't you like Juri user

People can be desperate.

How about just another character to avatarfag as since you have impersonators?

I don't really give a shit about K-on.

i slept 4, felt like shit, put on the I'm so very sick show, and then went to bed for 4 more.

Either way, I'm good now.I'm currently back to writing, since I now have someone who fix my stories. Feels fuckking great to take my clumsy writing and fixes all my crap

Here, have a sample.

The Shrine had not been built to take this punishment. Heavy blows rained down from all sides, each hit reminding Lenker of the crack of thunder. Fragments of rocks spilled from the crumbling walls to rain down on him, a simple reminder of his situation; if he fled outside, the blasted raiders would encircle and kill him. If his cover crumbled, they would overpower him easily. An idea came to him in a flash, and he seized on it instantly, a fierce burst of magic ripping into the earth below him. With a few huge thrusts from his hands, and the assistance of his telekenesis, he quickly dug a small hole. Jumping in, he worried about being able to fit, but his efforts had proven enough to provide a cubbyhole he could barely squeeze into. With a last burst of effort, he dragged a chunk of debris over the hole, leaving only a sliver of light by which to see. Within his range of view, he was able to watch as the shrine finally collapsed upon itself, the ground shaking as the roof shattered into a thousand pieces of debris and dust. His blood chilled from the sight, he pressed his telekinetic grip harder upon the rubble providing him with cover, anxious to avoid being crushed to death as anyone inside the shrine would have been. The rumbling soon ceased, and a silence fell over what remained of Aldernahuer. The uncaring rain continued to shower the region, carrying with it the spilled blood of those who had fallen defending their homes and farms. Beyond the rain, Lunker could hear some of the raiders on horseback bragging over the day's events. Those, those BASTARDS had destroyed Aldernahuer and slaughtered every innocent man, woman and child that lived there, and they had the gall to gloat about it? These men represented everything Lunker had spent his life fighting - they were anarchy, chaos, sadism. He could hear one of the soldiers bragging to his group, explaining in sickening detail how he had pinned a fleeing man to a tree will a single thrown spear; his audience offered cheers and applause as if he were telling a story that didn't involve coldblooded murder. Lunker quietly swore an oath to himself; "I will fucking end all of you, and avenge every innocent life you've killed, you fucking bastards!"
“Goddess Nehallenia, I once again beg for your guidance and assistance.” Lunker looked up to the sky. “I know that you haven’t visited me since the empire fell, but… I need you now.”
As he spoke, the rock above him shifted slightly, and he increased his mental strength out of sheer instinct, pushing harder against the rock. He knew that his time in the pit was numbered; one lapse in concentration would leave him crushed flat, and in his furious, desperate state, he didn’t trust himself not to falter. He awkwardly maneuvered his free hand into a position that allowed him to start digging to his left, hoping to gain some more room to breathe, no matter how shallow.
A gust of wind carried some dust into Lunker’s hole, the particles adding to his agitation as they stuck to his eyelashes. He found himself repressing the urge to cough, but could not help cursing his desperate situation.
“Your divine grace, my spiritual liege Nehallenia, I beg of you; come to my aid in this direst of times.”
…and yet, nothing happened. It was hopeless, almost as if the goddess herself had suffered the same fate as the Unificationist empire.
Another roar of laughter erupted from the men gathered at the east of the ruins, who seemed to be in the process of setting up a camp.. “Hey, Beothred, tell us about that choice piece you screwed. What was she like?”
A loud, boastful voice answered “Well, a bit young, but I got my fill out of her.”
“Fucking bastards!” Without his brain’s interference, the words had escaped his mouth.
“Oy, did you hear that?”
“Hear what?”
Lunker could make out new sounds now; the men were standing up and approaching the pile of rubble he was hiding under.
“Your divine grace, please, I have always been your faithful servant, please do not abandon me at this time. I beg of you.” He spoke the words out loud as quietly as he could manage.
“Stop looking at that pile of collapsed crap. There’s nothing of value left, I checked.”
Lunker held his breath.
The man was now close enough that the sound of his breath felt like it was mere centimeters away from Lunker’s pathetic cubbyhole. He held his breath, preparing for the worst… And then he heard the swinging of a blade, followed by a short but distinct sound of confusion and agony.

INTRODUCING MY WRITING: PART TWO: NON-SHITTY BOOGALOO

So you don't like utter trash like shitsu is

I'm assuming you're the same fag who still bought the game dispite having a censored waifu. Literally a cuck.

God that fucking movie made me so depressed, partially cause my ex loved it and because its all about break ups. Stop watching that.

No thanks!

ritsu is phil collins

I'm sure that's a nice story but…

That looks like Arabic on that Drum kit

best taste, my friend.

You know you want to cheat on her user.

Not my show, so I can't really say.

you don't like reading? Hey, to each thier own, as they say.

learn to photoshop, or at least put a bit more effort in, Philly.

Every time they censor a character they do it by putting them in a body suit. Why would I be upset about that? Body suit wedding dress was a fetish I didn't even know I had until they censored #FE.

SURE!

Drinking a soda at night keeps you awake?
Jesus fucking Christ, do you white bread fucks not have any vices at all? Do you even drink coffee?

its normal paint

Well there you go.

Pretty much.

Kinda. Just realized I haven' packed or anything for my trip. Interview went well though I was really nervous. Only started loosening up towards the end but fingers crossed.
My parents had a dreamcast when I was really young but it got niggered. After that we won a ps1 from some radio show and then that got niggered as well. We had insurance that time so it got replaced with one of the mini ones and, luckily for us, they didn't take the memory cards.

Nice try. But I can see through your petty disguise, I'm the real Ritsu.

Kek. You might be able to find the code for Guacman and use that.

At least I have a degree.

I told my parents about her and am starting work on an interactive AI tomorrow. Does that sound like the kind of guy to cheat?

Damn do you guys have a lot of abos in NZ or something?

And yeah maybe guacman but thats pretty low level compared to what I want. Might be a place to start at least.

nope, I dont like the taste at all

I figured that out, with the power of my autism, and having seen a few paint jobs before, and with having painted a shed before

Well you want a nice story well here is one
You know how there is Solid Snake, Liquid Snake and Solidus Snake, Well I hypothesise that The more solid you go to more Genetic of the ultimate super soldier you go and the less solid you go its memetic supersoldier
You got Solid who's designed to be the best but he didn't have too much from the boss unlike Liquid who did, but it doesn't stop at liquid, as you could say Liquid Ocelot is between Liquid and gas, and Venom is a Gas Snake.
Liquid Ocelot only has some genes of the ultimate soldier most of his power is from memetics from the Big Boss, but then you get Venom who is the idea of Big boss
And you have Raiden, who's electricty which is plasma who by MGR:R is the pure memetic soldier, with his nanomachines and how MGS 2 is to show how memes can make a ultimate soldier
See how

I still can't get over it.

Only once. Thought it tasted terrible and never drank it again. At least it means caffeine actually does give a kick instead of being needed to get me going through the day. I'm already addicted to video games, I don't need other things for me to use as a crutch.

Eh, I'd be kinda mad if they fucked around with mai waifu's game like that.

Sounds like selfish demands on ritsu.

I can see you behind the mask Misha

This is a story I could get into.

I'm doing a degree but it's fucking boring as shit. I do wonder if I should've went straight for a job but someone with no education record would certainly make you roll in all the job offers.

Job interview? I hope that shit works out for you regardless.
>not smuggling in alcohol

NZ just has Mouri
Abos are afraid of Water and Flying so they can't leave Australia

What do you mean?

What do you mean?

NZ doesn't have abbos that aus.

I'm glad the everdrive shipped

I have 0 job experience, but at least the degree was free.

Later than I thought I'd be, but better late than never, how is everyone doing,this morning. Play any good vidya today?

You know what I mean, you sperg.

What do you mean?

I've been messing around in Skullgirls with a friend.

You know what I fucking hate? When you take a leak and some of it gets stuck in there or just doesn't quite make it out. You're stuck with this burning sensation like you need to go and it just never wants to come out.

Close enough

Stuck on adventure island and can't find another NES game to play in the mean time.

What you up to doganon?

Did the degree help you out at all?

Just spent the whole day pissed away at Planetside again. Fucking leddit and cuckchan have been infesting the outfit.

Nice trips
Maybe you can play that game that Beat Takeshi made

I'm supposed to get it at the end of the next month. It didn't teach me anything I didn't already know.

Just got out of a 4 hour monhun session with some bros

was talking with them about plannin to quit my shitty job

gonna build some gundams and maybe do some doodles later tonight if anyone wants any

The parents thing?

What. Are you sure you don't have an infection?

Not really much of a game though.

Nah we don't have any of them. Abbos and coconuts are different things entirely. Abbos just drink and do drugs all day only really committing crimes of opportunity or impulse. They don't have the capacity to plan so they're not smart enough to board a plane either. They're not present anywhere other than Australia.
Maoris and pacific islanders (aka coconuts) can plan ahead and do show some degree of intelligence but not enough to keep them from getting into the booze and drugs that keeps them poor. Some (reasonably) pure maoris end up doctors but most of them are overly aggressive and have deep tribal ties so they end up in gangs and prison for life because of it.

Misha has brown hair.

It was on skype and phone at the same time because skype decided not to have audio at all for some reason.
Thanks for the reminder. I'll have to drink what I have left right now.

Go to a doctor, mate. That might be a UTI. It's normal to have varying amounts left in your bladder afterwards though.

could you doodle Jesus and Big Boss sitting on a cough eating pizza while watching TV? Something comfy for a 4am banner like thing

Yep.

It's not a constant thing, it's just getting some piss stuck in there, and there's a slight burning combined with a strong need to pee while it's stuck in there. Stuff isn't easy to get out, though.

If I could afford a doctor I would have had my ingrown toenail fixed years ago.

Well there always is Kirby

Question. Were you the one complaining about this?

Well that's absolutely useless then.

Draw my waifu.

Yes you fucking faggot. Do it already and ruin your life. Get your internet cut off.

I'm not surprised. Why the fuck does everyone use skype? It's so fucking shit even before Microjew took over.

You gonna enjoy a little NEET life or get another one ASAP?

What is it with natives and getting hooked on the white man's devil juice?

Already beat the NES one

Nothing yesterday. Shitty day anyhow. Nearing 48 hours without sleep and the scorpions tonight apparently aren't inclined to dying.

Didn't NZ make their abos go extinct? Or was that Tasmania?

What about River CIty Ransom or Dragon Warrior/Quest 1-4
Maybe I can imbed them in a Ritsu pic somehow

I still get paid more than a high school diploma though
Because they don't know of replacements, or are too lazy to replace it. Granted, Tox will kill any router that doesn't like UDP packets, so if Comcast is the only ISP in the area they're forced to use something else.

Well the previous day I played some Nep VII, made beefed up ramen soup for me and my pops, fell asleep on the couch, ended up sleeping until work.
>soup was still sitting on the counter, I assume pops didn't have any
damn

Pretty sure petrol isn't the same as booze.

I was the one that made it.

It's systematic racial oppression by the old white males that are in power of the country giving drugs to all the minorities to keep them down.

I think google hangouts are better but skype seems to be more well known and you know how slow companies are to change especially regarding technology.

Skype took Market Control
That's what happened

Fuck I wanna play so bad right now. Can never be on a prime time since I'm working nights.
Worse for me that I get 1 day off this week.

I wonder who was dumb enough to not realize the joke.

It's normalfag software. No normalfag uses Ts3, Curse, Mumble, >literally anything than skype

Oooh yeah I found a knock off dragon quest game I was going to try. Forgot I even had it.

I wish this were true.

Well maybe it was with crack in the good old days

Was an NES, 1987, We had Mario and Legend of Zelda.

My question for you guys:
Mine was Parasite Eve.

Abos don't just like sniffing petrol
They also like drinking chilled metho

Holy fuck I hate fighting Vanu. I've dropped and come back a fuckload of times because how annoying they are to fight.

Depends on the definition of "purchased for yourself"

Like with money you earned? Or just picked out?

best ritsu

I think it was a Pokemon for the GBA

Oh, God, I remember reading that webcomic for the first time. Shit was magical. Anyway. Sounds fun! I'v never tried Skullgirls, before.iirc it's a fighting game?

Hey, what's up? Nothing much on my end, unfortunately. Just potential job related affairs. was gonna play vidya, but time really has a sense of creeping up on ya I guess. I think I've heard of adventure island before. I haven't tried any NES games with the exception of Metal Gear, since they seem hard more often than not.

I don't really lurk 8/v/ nearly as much as I used to for the very same reason. I've literally never heard of Planetside. I was gonna say it looks hella comfy, but I was thinking of Lost Planet 2 for w/e reason.

Why so long without sleep?

I have never played a nep game in my life, but have always wanted to for curiosities sake. How is it? I hear it talked about alot on here. Also, I'm sorry to hear your dad didn't eat any of your ramen. Ramen is tasty as fuck.

Sheesh, no wonder I can't get into videogames as much as I'd like, regardless of my collection. My addictions are all based in other areas. I have all the time in the world but all I want to do is drink, smoke and browse Holla Forums. I think I'm a normalfag in denial.
End me.

Why are there two Ritsus now?

Link to the Past.

I'm still technically alive, black out drunk and listening to Pantera at full blast.

Fucking 4am threads bring out the best in us morning dwellers.

At least that's something.
If Tox ever becomes half-decent which I hope it does but I'm not holding high hopes in the near future. It's decent for text chat but nothing else.

jewgle hangouts are better for conference calls I'll give you that. Then again

And I wish it didn't. The adverts are killing the program and even before the jews took over they had the decency not to do that.

That's shit user. The game's pretty fun when you're shitting up a continent with wwew.

I've stated this before but tranu are piss easy if you can engage them in glorious close quarters combat but good luck doing that in the middle of the field. NCR are good at close, TR are good at medium and Tranu are good at long. It's common sense to try force your best conditions than to fight in their best.

The game is shit but like any game that Holla Forums plays it's fun to shit up together. If you like pure concentrated autism that is.

Nah, making it illegal and imprisoning them for it was white's intervention but their affinity for it is stronger than rule of law.

No idea. My reading comprehension is better than that though.

Because I'm making fun of the other
I'll stop after today maybe

i'm having a comfy morning. For once, thank god for timezones.

I know the feeling. I probably drink way more than I should. Been avoiding it lately though since I'm teaching my wife's kid sister to drive in the mornings before work. Wouldn't mind a beer right now but I shouldn't even be up this late.

Yeah. The little I've heard of it says that it's useful for picking up low level skill in the genre.

Probably Bel trying to get attention again.

It's something though.

I hope they leave.

Ideally I want to get a job before I quit, income is nice. I'm living with my aunt so NEET life isn't an option since she's a bitch. I might go bak to my old job, but it was a supermarket and that place sucked ass.

Maybe I'll apply at gamestop or Toys r Us.

NES games come in two kinds of difficult. Really well made games that are just hard from good design. Or really really fucking hard because they are poorly made trash thats barely playable.

I have an admirer apparently.

fitting filename.

so do i :^)

This, why else do you think fullderp is a thing

Never had fun fighting Vanu unless it was me in a Phalanx anti-air turret taking down scythes and getting them to fuck off. It feels so good to fuck those air units up.
I'd rather fight TR/NC since both factions are more fun, but I end up having to fight purple niggers due to them outpoping everyone.

Do abbos/coconuts? have like their own drugs/boozes? Fermented pig shit or anything like that?

Gamestop is fucking awful, avoid it. Toys r us might be kinda fun. But whiny crying kids though.

Ok, that's taking it too far
I'm not Bel, I'm just Australian

that's just as bad

WHICH ONE DO I SHOOT?!

Sup guys. Seems like a slow thread tonight. I feel tired.

I'd have rolled NC if I wasn't already shitting up everything with TR.

Is that you Tor?

Me.

shoot

The 3DO, actually.

Well, I would have gotten to sleep earlier yesterday had I known I was scheduled for a long doctor's appointment early yesterday morning, but unlike usual they didn't bother to call the friday prior to confirm the appointment. They called right as I was falling asleep. Cue having to haul myself out of bed, get stuck at the doctor's office until about 1 PM, and I just never bothered to go back to sleep afterward.

Lunch was also rather bad today since I got stuck going to a place I like during their off hours between meal rushes, so stuff seemed soggy. Also can't find a copy of a game I've been looking for (Fucking Gamestop lists the nearest location as being nearly 60 miles away roundtrip) around here, and it was 118 today too.

Wonder if this is going to turn out like the Philmarillion by the end.

me. in the fucking skull.

you guys are a bunch of grown men faggots talking about a teenage anime girl on a imageboard at 4:54 am

You play for the girls and the writing. The gameplay is subpar Jrpg stuff. If anything start off with the Re;birth games, don't go with the ps3 stuff.
Plus you can get to play VII on steam on the 7th.
Praise Blanc

It is.
Even more fun when the game moments sync with the music you're spamming in prox chat. Rushing down a hill from the Crown on Indar and hearing Nya nya nya nyan all the way was the highlight of one particular session.

Yeah pretty slow. Hopefully it'll pick up this weekend.

What you up to plank?

Whats lord of the rings got to do with it?

I bought a console from britbong, figured the wii cables would work but nope. I have to figure out how I can modify or get some converter that britbongs when they travel to the mainland.

just cuck my shit up fam. I got this only because I wanted to see if tokyo mirage sessions could stimulate my SMT-tism. Also I'm really thirsty for some whiskey now. The ligurestore does not open for about 2 hours give or take.

It hurts so god damn bad fam.

>Why not both?

NOT RITSU

k
BANG

My shitposting folder is full of zingers.
Not really.

Does anybody else accidentally write "spoilder" every time they go to use spoilers?

Joke name about how some a/sp/ie kept a ridiculously fucking lenghty journal about the tripfag he was obsessed with.

Nintendo stuff is region locked you know. I dunno the euro regions so I'd look into that too.

Shoot the ugly one.

Hey everyone, how are ya?
WHAT ARE YA?
>Living

Keep in mind this was the original imageboard community.

I like pour all my time into one character at a time. Maybe when wwew stops playing I'll roll NC.

I still sometimes use teh and pron.

Eh sorta, Abos just drink/snif/take anything that'll give them a buzz
Hence the petrol sniffing

I live in the same state as Tor but no I aint him
I'm just a regular who never avatarfagged until today, just to do so to mock Ritsu
I have no problems with you guys avatarfagging as you got it contained, its just not my thing believe it or not

Get out Melbournian

BUT THEY'RE BOTH UGLY!

Wew, messed up my post.

Meant to link to this one

I made a burger on Briggs but having no outfit or group to fuck around it becomes pretty fucking boring. I prefer the burger weapons more though, feels far more heavier than the TR's dakka.

The best moment I had was spamming yurobeat while in a harasser, rolling over dirty tranu and somehow evading several different magriders. Shit was fun.

Nothing changed from yesterday.

Well shit if I get a stalker one day I'd be fucking happy as shit.

I dunno if the shitposter knows it but I just like the attention tbh

Shes the love of my life!

It's not for everyone. I only did it to try to justify the 2000+ images I had.

I'm used to playing alone anyway, so it's not a big deal.

Abbos love petrol and basically anything that gets them high.
There's a self proclaimed bishop in kiwiland who is basically single handedly responsible for the P problem and it's mostly pacific islanders in his congregations so I guess that. Most of them drink heavily though.

How about both? First game I picked for myself was Shatterhand for NES, 91. It's framed on my wall now.

Nice choice. Was raised by a single mother, and the only birthday gift I ever got was a random year she bought me a gameboy with Link's Awakening and PkMn Blue.

That's a game to get lost in the world. Wonderful for when you're younger and still have imagination.

Next question:

I think the first I ever played at all was a hand-me-down genesis.

I had a busy day today. Woke up at 8 a.m (rare for me) to go to the gym and jog. Then later on went to meet the volunteer coordinator at hospice to get training done then went hiking later on in the day with my cousin.

The hospice was just an office, it wasn't a hospice center or anything. He just told me about the history of hospice and some of the stuff I'm going to deal with. I still have more training to do. He said the patients tend to like when you play music for them. I'll probably bring my guitar and strum some chords for them.

Postan
Cheap energy drinks
Nothan
Probably just boot up random NES roms from my collection til something sticks

Whos line
Pretty good

Does sniffing gas really get you messed up? Or is it just like light headed from fumes or something?

Damn I'm so old I really can't remember. Probably just some random NES game at a yard sale.

I've put far too many hours into DaS and completed it at least 4 times, but I never actually went for full cheevo completion.

You did good by me.

I find the game not enjoyable without others.

The majority of the pacific islanders are pretty fucking shitty from my experience. I've met maybe too in my whole life that have been at least half-decent.

Do you really need to really think too much about that?

Doing g_d's work my boy.

Actually due to the ribbon per day thing, it's not that hard to grind certs on 2 characters. You just have to swap every few hours.

How long are you going to volunteer for?

Like you know if you work there at least a month one of the people you are helping will die right?

Are you ready for that?

Making fun of Ritsu
Milk or something I forggot
I made some Mac and Cheese Today
Maybe I'll play something on my vita
later
this thread
Well I'm working one day this Saturday for the election somewhere that's I think 100km away, then I'll go 375km for an interview the next Saturday

I wish I was a better harasser driver. Also wish I had certs to spend, fucking 1000 certs to buy a gun on a car- so annoying. But I'd like to spam my fast playlist while crusing around like that.

Nobody's the same.

I'll just see what it's like once we're done mining salt.

I'll probably delete the pics
I don't want that much cancer on my computer

that's why I got a pal console.
Because I figured I could not use my japanese wiiu's ac power thing since its 100w while in Norway its about the same as britbong 220w or 230w. But they have those retarded powercords that is mindnumbing, I'm not sure if I should play or with electronic cables that is so retarded and cut then hook up a regular European one with two, not the 3 thing.

its so reeee.

Do what you need to do.

Did you see how cucked nu-dredd is

Good night, 4am.

Dont go cutting up chords and shit, order one online before you hurt yourself or fry the thing!

holy fuck man

Well I expunged that filthy off the face of my Laptop

I've played to completion all Souls games, and platted DeS, DaS, and DaS2 (haven't dug into 3 enough yet, and BB I have to kill Yharnam). But I play through them partway to make coop builds like 12 times just for fun.

For me I have probably beat the first two Castlevania titles, and OoT a shitton. Now that I have kids I'll turn on the hacked Wii once every 3 months or so and smash a good 1/4th to 2/3 of OoT with a kid while we drink Yoohoo and chill.

We do this a lot, just once every so many moons it's OoT's turn again.

I believe I am. I won't know for sure until I go into it. It won't break me or anything, might make me sad for a bit but death is a natural part of life. It's something we all gotta deal with sometime.

Try looking around for country specific power cables.

I don't even like comics and I'm still upset.

Well it depends, I like switching between WWEW's parade around and shoot shit, and PHX's lets go do gal drops and win this alert guys! mentalities.
You get to experience different ways the game is played.

Were they nudes?

Cya next time user~

Sorry about your game

Maybe someday I'll see.

At least Marvel brought us "Hail Hydra"

Ah, I see. Generally most of my online related experiences were with friends, and those were some pretty good times. Until they all left to go play MMORPGs instead. I've never been involved in a Holla Forums server or anything like that. I imagine it's chaotic, and nothing gets done.

I assume this is your first fighting game, and you want to try more?

Wait! I have never played an NES game! The original Metal Gear was on the MSX. I was graced with good fortune to never come across the port, which is in every single way the second difficulty you mentioned.. But is Adventure Island hard? Is it well designed hard?

Sounds like some tough times, my friend. i'm sorry to hear it. Do you think you'll have sleep issues because of that appointment? It's how my sleep schedule ended up like this.

Nice, thanks man. But what's the reason to avoid the PS3 games? Are the vita games improved ports?

i type way too slow.

No, they're pics from our first date, fuck man

How dare you impersonate and mock me?

Get a memekeeper. It's only 325 certs and a pretty decent AV weapon. I got the racing chasis and trying to learn how to drift consistently so I can be like my chinese motion pictures of automotive sideways motion.

She's underage isn't she?

Chaotic, yes but surprisingly in the midst of all out autistic memeposting we do get shit done. We're probably one of the better outfits in terms of getting shit done because we play for objectives.

I think the edits are pretty good.

I've put a lot of time into Soul Caliber, but it's the first time I've deeply bitten into 2D fighters

Damn it Misha I said stop

What if you fall in love with a sex gilf?

I own the NES metal gear but never played it actually.

And adventure island is exactly the kind of well designed difficulty I was talking about. It might be one of the best games I've ever played actually.

I used to think the progressives were crazy with their pronouns but now I totally see the light.

MY WAIFU IS NOT A ROBOT!
SHE IS AN ANDROID!
NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH A GYNOID!
CHECK HER PRONOUNS HUMANO-NORMATIVE BIOSCUM

Did you just jack off or something? You should probably wait a bit to piss after cumming and give your prostate time to shrink back to normal size.

Shadowrun for Sega. Maybe Golden Axe. Was a long time ago and my memory is shit.

Catchin up on the thread
Ginger Ale
Burrito's
[/spoiler]Artificial Academy 2. [/spoiler] I fucked with the character editor and fucked up my save.
You mean making love?
GCCX
I feel sick all the time. I used to be healthy. What the hell happened?

Anyone know if Def Jam FFNY is still fun to play alone? Saw a cheap (compared to what other places are asking) copy while out the other day and it's got me wondering.

All my friends as adults got married and had kids as well, but to cope with it they literally all dug into different MMORPGs and got into guilds with people they described as red flag psychological issue people who are obviously avoiding shit by staying ingame. Then I realized they were like that. In denial of marriage/kids they dove into the games whereas I had chosen to work around the kids with most games, share other games with the kids, and learn new shit with them so they can be themselves.

They're from way back when we were 16. No nudes, but she did have a fucking huge ass. Only pic I got of her legs here though is her thighs.

Welp it was nice being your friend but pic related.

End yourself.

The first game was fucking terrible. I honestly had no idea how the series survived the first title. It was so bad that they re-wrote the story in Re;B1.
The Vita ports basically improved the game a tad, also they are the only ones for PC- so yeah.
Make sure to try to play them chronologically- not fully necessary but you'll get more of the story and jokes [sometimes]. Get the retranslation of Re;B2, and wait for Re;BV to get retranslated.
Also prepare for lots of meme and "N-Chan" and "Neppit" integration in VII. Got like 14 hours into the story and they're really pushing hard on mentioning internet stuff in this one. Starting to question some of the translations- but I need to find out what the script was raw though.
Oh and do conquest ending first in Re;B2, it's easier than doing the normal end first.

Not sure what to make of this post.

All their Gender crap is just a big hormone in balence tag teamed by mis info

That's a shame, friend. Unless it was good.

Good art.

What kind of cheap energy drinks, i've been looking for off brands. Also enjoy your nes games.

Milk is good. Don't bully.

Story time?

Goodnight friend.

Ginger ale is top tier. So are burritos.

Okay, I'm done for tonight.

I always think I have kidney stones when this happens, and I get really worried.
But then I don't and it's all good.

Good nite Rin

Something called GRIDLOCK

They are only like 75c a piece and don't give you that shitty head ache inducing sleepy come down feeling somehow. Not sure whats in em but its nice.

Hmm, maybe.

GunnerNacho pls.

welp

stop the h8. waifu's are people too.

fuckin right, bud

NO

You mean Gunner "Get them when they're young" Nacho?

She's not real. She'll never be real. You have shit taste.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!

I hope she wasn't fat user.

You'll be safe to know I am not him.

Just boring and unproductive tbh fam.

i'm back with my parents for a week before my last exam
studying geometry with a professor from the local university
playing ASSFAGGOTS and trying not to kill myself in the process. i really don't get why people hate taric top/jungle so much
it's nice to finally have air conditioning again, considering that the outside ranges from 30-40 degrees
for some reason my past exams are still taking forever to be checked. it's been about two weeks now since we did them
every day i get up at 7 am to walk the dog, i also walk it at around 5-6 pm
only downside so far is that i'm too lazy to buy myself food later, so i've mostly been eating bread. haven't even bought beer.

I've tried looking for one online, its more or less buy a new one, and go on a shady website where people sells a WiiU mainly because no store in the area I live sells a wii fucking u. That's why I'm so pissed. I'm fine with the britbong prices but I can't be coughing up more money on a new one.

So I've been looking for an easy converter that britbongs uses when they are bringing their laptop to Europ. I believe its the only and best solution.

Gotta start em young.

All that unwanted attention must be killing him.

You should walk your dog more and pick up chicks while doing so.

it's the easiest way for me to waste an hour user
i literally can't find joy in any other vidya anymore

She's real to me

Excuse me but I like to pretend it's still the year 1999 before the internet went to complete shit and before the world ended.

But if you were there it probably always was shit

After a solid 3 month streak of doing fine Im losing control again

My first console was a NES with zelda. I only picked it because the cartridge was shiny as fuck

It'll sort itself out eventually.

I helped him down due to the shit I did in these threads.

Why not take a break then?

Because you have brain damage.

You get it nigga

Basically, yeah. Same thing from sniffing glue and paint.

Shitposting.
Rum and coke
nothing, maybe
nothing at the moment.
nope
maybe gundam? I don't know. What's in the cytube?
>Living
Better.

Definitely more bad than good but they at least have potential. Abbos aren't really human though prior to the 70s anyway

My preferred pronoun is "master" and I expect to be called as such. "My master" will also suffice.

I should really organize my pics at the very least into lewds and not lewds.

shouldn't you be killing yourself?

and do what?
i can tell you for sure that geometry isn't gonna be as fun

Well since you're admitting you started it- must've been an obligation.

Watch anime.

I shit in the shower, not the avatarfagging. I started when there were at least 3 already here.

Well there's a lot of shit that happened between us, she was my first girlfriend. What you wanna hear about?

there's a lot more shit but these are just off the top of my head

She was /fit/ and would work out every day. She had a huge butt though. Here's that pic I was talking about.

At least play the one that puts the autism in ASSFAGGOTS.

He still plays along with Anthony "My online gf isn't a man" Surge.

I would still use BBCode if it was supported. I don't really like whatever the fuck we're using now. Is it Markdown?

My pronouns are Kaiser's, Kaiser and Emperor. I never met an abbo I don't have high expectations of them.

Well a sexy dying gilf might be my only shot at love at this point. Time so suck on some nasty saggy titties.

don't worry user, if you don't convince me, the assfaggots community certainly will
it's worse than Holla Forums there
i think they secretly hate me because taric is mildly homo
really hate how they reworked him. they could at least have not removed the shield from "the shield of valoran"

i don't like the other assfaggots, half of the gameplay happens offscreen for me.

Ok what happened.

I'm glad I wasn't around when that fag popped up. He sounded like pure cancer

Nice! I need to get the gold NES zeldas some day.

Whats got you losing control?

Its not supported anymore?

Taric has always been full homo

he used to be less homo before this rework

EVE online. It's like space cocaine

What the fuck are you doing Riot?
ASSFAGGOTS 2 is certainly more enjoyable if you're in a party with the combined goal of trying to be as active as possible or salt mining.

I missed out on that sadly but from what I can tell he was a giant faggot. I did play with him for a short time but he didn't seem all that different.
Just remember to kill GastheKeks on sight.

Let's test to make sure

You are correct. We are watching at least 2 episodes of Victory Gundam.

Holy hips!

And are you guys like mexicans?

If I could just get a shitty fighter and fart around going fast and shooting shit I might play eve and RP a little but eh.

Step up!

I saw him once, didn't get around to killing him because he got away too fast.

An qts in those episodes?

Yeah fuck that guy.

I'm guessing you posted that image of him dead on the ground in the thread?

Man, I was looking through the AnimeExpo exhibitors list and I lost track of time. It's shocking just how many vidya companies are having booths. Capcom, Bamco, NISA, ATLUS, IFI, Aksys, Degica (!), PQube, Lab Zero, Sekai Project, JAST, MangaGamer, Inti Creates, etc.

Good thing the expo is 4 days. I should have enough time to hit them all. Keyword, should.

and tbh the shield was the only thing keeping him from going full homo if you ask me

Nah, I almost never post in the threads.

Don't give up.

Sounds fun! I'd love to join, but I doubt I have the optimal equipment to play, also, i don't know if people voice chat or what. I'm pretty cautious with using my voice to strangers. Concentrated autism is my favorite autism, though.

I've only played Soul Calbur 4. Once, I played what I recall to be either soul calibur 3 with my cousin and he kicked my ass, and he was probably not that good at the game. I just suck at fighting games. I also recall a chidhood friend owning Soul Calibur 2, and I thought it was cool they included Link.

I wouldn't bother with the NES version, unless you want trash. Although I'm not a huge Metal Gear fan,and am not very good at any of the games, I can tell you the MSX is a fair challenge. The NES version is not in any way fair. Unless maybe you've already played the MSX version, I'd say try it out.

You know, I used to be worried about everyone living their lives and getting married, finding happiness,while I would just be alone, and all my friends would be too busy with their own lives to even talk to me anymore. The thought still crops up, though I don't think any of them are married. But what you've just said really puts that thought into further analysis. I guess happiness isn't always found in what's required by societal standards, given with how your friends are married with kids and don't seem too happy.

And yeah, some of my friends seem to use MMORPGs to escape from the reality that they're in, at least to some degree. But I think sometimes I do that as well. I think your way of treating vidya is really mature to be honest.

by chronological do you mean order of game release? I assume you do, but I just want to make sure.

She didn't tell me until after the cops had cleared up, we got to go in like a day or so after. I found a cool crackpipe made from a purell container, but I couldn't keep it in my cool shit collection.

I'm interested. Do they at least taste good?

That's no good. Are you at least having fun?

Coke is pretty solid. No clue about the cytube. And yeah, organization would probably help you post better.

SWAT part.

I'm chink, she's mexican. She had a thing for asians and was a huge weeb.

I've played almost all of them, but I don't think I'm that good at them.

FINE GEEZE!

He hunts me regularly. I think I may have a small fan club of battlebard hunters after me now which is always fun. One of those fuckers ruined my 12 kill streak though.

Most fags in the outfit use voice chat and unless you sound like a faggot or a gril you're probably fine. We had one man from the designated shitting street country and it turned out he was a pretty good guy. I have no idea if he was just doing an impression or not though.

Just been a slow week. I should gey back to working on shit but I think I might spend all of tomorrow finishing LOGH so I can get it out of the way finally.

Damn let us know if you see anything really cool!

I might try out the NES one unless its like literally broken. All the fun from NES games come from overcoming what feels impossible.

Kinda like bubble gum at first but then into that like average energy drink tangy taste once you get used to the flavor. Not bad!

Man I bet you scored with tons of weebs if you had an anime club in high school.

Which battlebard are you? Keep up the good work. The ass is impressed.

The girls show up, but the real qt doesn't. Pic related.

oh

Any answer that isn't NES or earlier should be a permaban

RED FLAG
Was she a crazy psycho bitch like all weeb girls?

I wasn't talking about the Gundam.

found the 2 news article for swat

El Centro police cordon off El Dorado Avenue Author: Staff report
Date: September 6, 2012
Publication: Imperial Valley Press (El Centro, CA)

El Centro police and members of the Street Interdiction Team have cordoned off the area surrounding El Dorado Avenue and Eighth Street as they wait to flush out a suspect they believe might be hiding in the attic of a home there, according to Police Chief Jim McGinley.

The Imperial Valley Street Interdiction Team served a narcotics search warrant on the El Dorado home sometime around 6:30 or 6:45 p.m. today, McGinley said.

Responding officers didn’t actually see the suspect, but did…

Click here to purchase article ($2.95)

Suspect arrested in 2-hour standoff Author: ALEJANDRO DAVILA
Date: September 6, 2012
Publication: Imperial Valley Press (El Centro, CA)

A two-hour standoff with a suspect hidden in an El Centro home ended when police flushed him from the attic using a form of pepper-spray projectiles late Thursday night, according to police.

El Centro police and members of the Imperial Valley Street Interdiction Team cordoned off the area surrounding the home in the 800 block of El Dorado Avenue where earlier in the evening SIT members had executed a narcotics search warrant.

Eventually, suspect Cain Arreola, 33, was arrested after…

Nah, I was with her for Jr/Sr year of HS. There wasn't an anime club, but a RPG club with warhammer and shit.

You bet your ass.

Get some Nepnep plushie rolls for me.

Today I was playing primarily Silvagunner and Gachimuchi. That should give you a good clue.

You should know that's a terrible idea fam. Never date someone who's into animu and weebshit. Chances are they're crazy.

I tend to run only into Pequad.

Post more pics of her ass

Is your gf not into weebshit?

I'm not dumb, stupid.

ayy

Got really lucky with that.

Yeah. release also follows timeline.
Re;B1 -> Re;B2 -> Re;BV -> NepVII.
All other games are side series.

Two brown girls with white features show up.

I think me and Benis are the ones that are on the most. I need to cut down on the complaining though but I do think my KDR going to shit whenever I fight Tranu indicates there's something about fighting them that's wrong. Not that I care about KDR, it's just something I noticed.

k

I think the devs had a higher concentration of Tranu more than any other group. That or the most people who pay a fuckload of money are Tranu.

Like I said, the only pics I found were this single night. If I had all my old pics, there would've been a fuckton of ass shots. I'll upload some pics of other bitchy chicks I met last year.

Your girlfriend is pretty alright though :^)

I think it's the latter. The try hard faggots and aimbotters going to tranu wouldn't surprise me. Apparently that [CML] outfit was a smurf outfit of another. My guess is either [AOD] or [DaPP] since only they seem to have the man power for bringing in that many people. Makes me wonder why they were so shit though since I was having a great time trashing them.

At least my gf isn't a man impersonating a girl. :^)

When they get so used to the shitters who are on a third smurf account and follow their meta, fresh blood who plays in a wildly different style will fuck with them.

I honestly can't play them alone. I unlocked all the characters in Soul Calibur 4 by myself, and then got bored.

Sounds like fun. I don't know whether I'd sound like a faggot or not, though.

Well, I'm sure you could find enjoyment in the NES Metal Gear games, just expect bullshit. The game is definitely the second difficulty you initially described.

gotcha. will keep in mind when it comes time to try the series out. Thanks, man. Wish they didn't always make the initial games obsolete by just releasing them on vita.

Anywho, time for me to go to bed. I might try to make it here, while not feeling tired as shit. I like being up early in the morning to talk to you guys and walk around in the morning, but it's better to make it a solid schedule type deal. That being said, I might very well fuck it up and miss it or something.

See you space anons, until next time.

I just woke up and had some dreams that made me sad for some reason since one of them was about school again.

In other news, I'm retaking my math TSI and shit since I'm finally applying to Video Technology and later this week will reapply for NEETbux

I mainly just played against the AI because I don't want to interact with family and I don't play online too much.

Nope.
I managed to get her to watch some anime at some stage but the only thing she actually watched was sword art online and death note.
She wouldn't say the words or really get the joke but after some investigation I found her hazubando was/is Kirito
I showed enough foresight not to keep going down that road. I want to get her to watch Oreimo because she reads lewd books but like the pleb she is she can't stand subs.

should have got her into Otokojuku fam.
or at least keep tryignto improve her taste.

baka oniichan

what was your dream about? I dreamt I turned off my alarm at the wrong time, but it was real and I missed work.

I knew a weeb that would voice act each and every character for his gf. You could be like that loser?

I messed up my post. Whatever. Night!

Do try hards play anything other than HAs? I swear it's actually pretty easy for me to decimate HAs if you know how to play with them as an engineer.
Time to farm up my Archer ribbons boys!

>hazubando was nip yeezus
Oh no. I might have something for her that she might enjoy but you probably already tried it.

That's pretty gay fam.

I hope everything works out friend.

That sounds good, thanks, new things to add to my drink list.

Jesus fuck

Alright all, I'm headed to bed. Stay fresh.

Don't forget Infiltrator.
I like to throw at mines in meatgrinders if given the chance since it'll kill a MAX, and if you're lucky, at least one other person next to them.

Sometimes people need to be told to fuck off. Granted, I'm at the point where I'm thinking of dropping all contact with family the instant I move out.

How old are you?

First dream I can rememeber started like an episode for Xavier renegade angel, except then I was suddenly in it and had to escape some wierd events that I couldn't describe.
I found myself escaping with Kojima and some midget milf to the midget's milf appartment where we tried to keep safe from such nameless abominations; Scooby and Shaggy were there for some reason and were being gassed in the bathrooms.
A while later I found a pahjeet squatting and spitting loogies on the some trashcan and was giving me advice about life or some shit, I can't remember.

Second dream I find myself in my middle school for some reason. (this is weird because usually school themed dreams take place in high school.). I'm trying to get by and find friends again because I really had no friends in middle school, I couldn't find my middle school crush and the guys I kinda knew weren't around. I found myself interacting with somone who looked like one of my high school crushes and we were eating carrots while singing "y'all cowards don't even smoke crack".

Were you there for that burger MAX crash earlier? I managed to score so many MAX kills with tank mines and sniping. I was raking in the shekels and tears of the burgers as they lose their temporary class. I end up killing more of our own then them with tank mines but claymores have quite seriously doubled my kill count since I started investing in them. Too bad they cost a fuck ton of nanites on top of all the grenades I spam as well. I end up spending 300 nanites every time I spawn because of how much I use my consumables. I miss flying my valk.

wew

I haven't been on in 2 days or so.

Good night.

How hammered are you wizzard?

21. I thought it was ridiculous she would invite me to lunch, then at the last second turn it around to tell me I'm getting a haircut. I can understand why though. The company is going through some transition in being taken over by another parent company, and I'm more or less a reflection of her image as well. If I look bad for the big wigs, we both take the hit. Still horse shit though.

not at all, why?

Oh, thought you were because of image related.
Tired and bored out of my mind at the moment.

You and your mom work together?

Is it a nice haircut at least? I used to have long ass hair (posted my pics above), but once I started college I started going with short hair + gel.

ah no worries.
people think I'm on drugs because of the dreams I have or because I lik surreal shit like Xavier. and Tim and Eric.

It's just a generic short cut, slightly longer on the top. I might need to start using gel if I wanted to do something with it.

It's Holla Forums, everyone here is crazy.

I'm back

Well it's nearly 8am. Till next time anons.

Night user.