Start playing new game

Does anyone else have this problem?

It happen to me when I hit a roadblock and need to look things up online.
I realize I fucked something in my build or choice big time and would need to restart to unfuck it.

I actually enjoy minmaxing and breaking the game as long as I don't need to grind for hours.

Wouldn't happen if vidya still had manuals.

I did my first playthrough of Dark Souls with a guide on Youtube

I bought into the difficulty meme

It happens to me almost every time

Barely related, but

if you're talking about multiplayer/pvp games, you can't spoil yourself anything

spoiler alert
I should have never looked, it was cooler as a mystery

To be fair, I did this is Stardew Valley and I really wish I didn't.
Sucked all of the fucking magic right out.

Didn't say I needed the guide, just that I didn't feel like playing through it 3 times to make the build I wanted.

I actually ended up not even bothering to look at it halfway through because the item placements are extremely linear in this game. In Dark Souls 1 and 2 you could actually miss things if you weren't checking every nook an cranny. In Dark Souls 3 you can pretty much tell where every item is when you enter an area.

>watched ssoh play DaS1, he went in knowing how to cheese
I had really high hopes that I could get an authentic Dark Souls virgin experience when DaS2 launched…

FUCK YOU
DELETE THIS

I'm playing Monster Hunter Freedom Unite right now and I'm not looking shit, just going through this shit tutorial. It starting to be fun.
One thing that I like doing is looking how exactly is game long and how many missions there are before even starting the game. I don't know why I do this. Playtime doesn't matter much, but it always itches me to know number of missions/levels.

You took the risk, this board is a double edged sword for things like that.

Eh, what happened? It's pretty obvious that sprinklers break the game, and once you stop watering shit there isn't much point to the game.

you better go read again, fampai.
There were only two, and they both had the same skin tone.

I am glad I didn't watch any videos and went in blindly. It would have ruined my entire experience. I remember when I started playing I went for a magic build. I was so terrible. Terrified whenever I got invaded. It was so much fun, getting better little by little.

I think the only game I ruined for me was To The Moon. The ost was recommended to me one day while I was listening to Chrono Trigger. I fell in love with the soundtrack. I stupidly read through the comment section, and the entire story was spoiled for me. I still don't know if the game is any good or not. See no reason to play it since I know everything.

I played DS1 with a guide. I still regret it. They were a bunch of dumb fucking scrubs that made the game super tedious. I didn't finish for months because it was too boring and painful to play.

Now I'm having a pretty good time though. I decided to revisit 1 after skipping 2 and playing 3. I was going to min/max some weeb sword, but I found a BK Great Sword which happened to fit my exact stats at the time when two handed. It does endgame damage with minimal stats and only needs a few twinkies to upgrade completely, but it can't be buffed. I've waltzed in luxury through most the game with massive health and endurance.

I fucking hate whoever made that guide. I can't believe how stupid they were. Recommending all that second rate shit. Fuck them and their poise-less and defenseless halberd build.

No. Stop being autistic and you won't have these problems.

It's simple, don't listen to Holla Forums about the quality of games. A good chunk of the people here are weaboo waifufags, hipsters, or just plain fucking jaded and in all likelihood hasn't enjoyed playing video games for a long time but it's the only thing they have in their life that defines their (empty) existence.

I never talk about the game I'm playing on Holla Forums until I've already got a good chunk of it done. Risk of Rain was fun to figure out all the powerups, and Final Fantasy VIII is only fun without a guide (you can steamroll the entire game if you know the right things to do)

Missions dont mean shit. alot of the time you will redo missions to kill monsters for their drops. Never mind the fact that you can have a very different experience with q different weapon.

WHY

Never had any problems with spoiling shit because I can appreciate a good twist even if its spoiled to me.

Even if you can't play the latest ones why wouldn't you emulate the other two?

Nice projection lad.

A different weapon.

He is probably playing on vita

sadly, default settings are always the most ideal way to experience a game. when the game is made with objective markers and minimap in mind, the designers get lazy with the game's world (ultimately resulting in a shit game)