Who is the worst protagonist in the GTA series and why is it Michael DeSanta?

Who is the worst protagonist in the GTA series and why is it Michael DeSanta?

Because he's a literal cuck that wants to "teach teach the ways of the trade" to an illiterate nigger because his own son is too fat of a fuck to be a legitimate bank robber

At first I thought he was cool, a throwback to the old-style mobster.

I thought the same until I got far enough into the game to see that he fucked over his best accomplice to live with a shitty son, a whore wife, and a daughter he couldn't control, and that's when I lost my respect for him.

game consisted of

I haven't played V, but what's his deal? What does he do?

Not quite a random druggie, he was one of Michael's accomplices on the heist where everything went to shit. Plus, he's the only one who's enough of a fucking sociopath to do the things an average GTA player would do. I don't see Michael or Franklin going out and eating peyote, stealing cars just to run over 200 pedestrians, and drowning themselves in said car.

Still don't get why, I can understand "wanting out" of the criminal lifestyle, but doing so just to shack up with a former titty bar stripper, and your 2 terrible children?

fuck that shit nigger, I'd be high tailing it to Tijuana with all the cash the feds let me keep and WPP keeping me safe

Basically, he was a competent heister about 20 years before the events of GTA V but he thinks he's still got it, so when Franklin tries to steal his son's car, Michael gets back into it to "teach" Franklin the ways of being a career criminal, while battling a wife who fucks her tennis coach, her yoga instructor, half of Los Santos, etc.

Fucking true that. The money he had, he could've hired Merryweather to keep the FIB from coming at him.

I never understood the Micheal hate. He seemed a bit too materialistic/cocky but that was the theme with a lot of GTA protagonists. Trevor was worse in every way, fuck that cumskin psychopath.

Used to rob banks, cut a deal with the feds, faked his death, went into wintness protection into Los Santos, hates his family, hates his boring life, saw his wife getting fucked by a yoga instructer, proceeded with chasing down the yoga instructor, knocked down an entire house that was actually owned by some asswipe with money, got dragged into robbing again to pay off his debt, and then unistalled the game because it was very boring.

>>>Holla Forums

ebin meme Holla Forums.

This game sounds interesting and you people make me wanna play it. But i played gta4 and that was terrible and full of inconsistencies in its story. Also exploring is not really fun because there is nothing to see in that word.

You shitting me right. All 3 of them are the best characters

Fuck out of here OP

Criminals don't necessarily make good decisions

At least Michael and Trevor were better than Niko
Why can't Rockstar make a good GTA protag anymore?

Niko is the worst
Whined so damn much. He whined more then CJ.

Fuck that, the worst charcater was the Ballad of Gay Tony MC, Louis. No personality whatsoever, he was just a spic working as a bodyguard. That was all there was to him. At least the supporting cast was pretty good, unlike GTA5's.

There's actually a pretty neat detail that many people overlook. If you headshot most of your enemies they're clearly dead, but if you simply riddle them with bullets they're merely incapacitated. They'll quiver on the ground and talk in agony, but they ain't dead. They don't even count as kills in the statistics, unless you purposefully finish them off.

Yes they do. I checked my kill count after I beat up those Albanians from the start of the game and I had a kill count of 3. I didn't kill anyone outside a mission yet and I didn't stab the last one to death. They're incapacitated but they usually actually die a few seconds later.

More like
Two of your playable characters are pathetic losers

Fugg accidentally sent early.
Two of your characters are pathetic losers and one is a forced meme

I'm pretty certain that that is not the case, at least when they bleed to death. After beating them up they're definitely dead though, I'll give you that.

Regardless of the statistics, I still thought that was a pretty neat attempt to bring some narrative cohesion into the game. Using a character with a moral code that tries to veer away from senseless killing in a game about senseless killing probably wasn't the smartest idea, but at least they tried.

What good protags have they ever had?

GTA 1 / UK / 2 have the worst protags as there is nothing to them.
As for 3d GTAs I would have to got with Trevor, while he embodies how many people play he is a fucking idiot.

The whole GTA V campaign is terrible. Just 69 missions across 3 protagonists, and some of them are shit like buying masks.
Sadly we won't get satisfying SP anymore because they can just milk online.

where do you think you are, muhammed?

I never hear anyone complain about Tommy Vercetti.

let Holla Forums and kikebook scream their new favorite poopyhead word, it still means fuck all.
Consider how hurt, how vulnerable niggers and kikes feel when you call them for what they are compared to when whites are called crackers, cumskin or redneck.

no shit
80's best decade in terms of entertainment

The only good entertainment from the 80s was the birth of cyberpunk novels.

Nico is worst.

cuck, normalfag, traitor

source?

Michael's a shit human being and a literal cuck but as a protagonist he's interesting because of how shit he is. His family nonsense was more interesting than Franklin's hood bullshit, and was matched by Trevor's hick bullshit only through sheer absurdity.
GTA V was a shit game anyway

Tommy isn't exactly their own creation. They essentially ripped off scarface with him and his plot.

He's a washed up bank robber who quit the career in order to start a family. However, his wife's a bitch, his son's a loser, and his daughter's a whore. He became an alcoholic and started cheating on his wife, who started cheating on him, and at the start of the game is miserable with the life of a non-criminal and wants to get back to robbing shit.

OT: Michael's pretty good. Trevor is considerably worse. Franklin's just dull and boring.

Video related is why i deinstalled this shitty game before nigga would change to another character.

You haven't seen anything yet. I honestly believe GTA VI will feature a strong independant womyn main character. It'll be so forced, and it'll ruin any immersion you could possibly have

If it actually did, there'd be a ridiculous amount of uproar over how it portrays a woman as a murderous psychopath from all angles, which would only increase sales.

I originally thought Michael was a pretty cool guy.
That is until the word "cuck" started to get thrown around like apes flinging shit.

Tell me about the Michael. Why does he be a cuck?

There will be an uproar no matter if there's a female character or not.

Hell , even if feminists shut up for this one (as if it would ever happen), we'll always have the media saying it's a violent game and you're a criminal for playing it. I almost regret those ones

Have you played SA? I've been replaying it recently and the missions feel so much fucking shorter than GTA V's, I mean there's a few where you just drop a fat nigger off and then kill a mexican and that's it.

Even the niggers werent worse than that fag, how can we beat that

Btw, what if Trevor is the main charcater of VI?
V was the first GTA with a cliffhanger ending

Would be interesting if he wasn't made into a LOLSORANDOM character. Scarface pulled the type of personality so I see no reason why Trevor couldn't be unfucked given enough effort

Michael and his wife constantly cheat on each other. Hell when his family leaves you half way through the game you can fuck whores on the street. He's not a cuck just shitty person that made a lot of bad decisions.

>>>Holla Forums

I still liked the cuck more than either nigger protagonist in GTA. And his visual design was more appealing than either of the other 2 player characters.

The hillbilly is the real OG though.

Michael doesn't fuck anyone canonically. What you do with prostitutes is on your own time.
He's just a cuck.

Same. Whenever I'd play story mode, I usually just fucked around with Trevor in a dress.

He is more a reference to a Sopranos style mobster.

I feel like I've seen evidence pointing towards that department of Rockstar being too wise to the bullshit of feminism and equality to do that. I can only imagine a woman in GTA6 if its a woman designed only to spit in the face of feminism and cuckoldry.

No matter what way your argument ends he's still a giant fucking pussy who lets his wife get fucked by other men and lets his children get estranged from him. He is a little bitch and a shit father.

I always liked using Franklin since his special ability was the most useful for just fucking around and driving.

Well… Niko was a Serb who was in a kebab removal squad back in the war. So it make sense he doesn't want to fight again because of PTSD or something, but he always ends up in situations like that in Liberty City, where he can't going berserk and killing a bunch of people.

*can't avoid going berserk and killing

Michael is okay in my opinion. Okay for a backstabbing, pretentious, hypocritical cuck.

Didn't they make fun of feminism in GTA 5? At least as much as you can reasonably get away with

I think all the characters were unimaginative.

Of course, the nigger was washed out enough to not be a hood-stereotype while at the same time not enough that the niggers who play the game would accuse him of being an uncle tom.

This is where we're at now, folks. At least SA pulled off the nigger character with flying colors. It's the only time I actually enjoyed playing as a nigger in a game.

Boring as fuck cast.

How many games let you play as a nigger though?

Umm. I thought the guy's story was when you make it to the top, but then there's nothing to do and you stagnate(similar to when you complete all the missons in GTA) which is why the guy basically does nothing all day because he has no motivation

not sure why everyone's using the word "cuck"; pretty sure the black dude is a throw back to GTA san andreas.

Everything at E3 this year

That shit isn't hip and trendy
He's a hipster san fran smartphone hashtag genius who fights for hillary clinton

At least Michael was bearable. Trevor was full on "LOL SU RANDUMB".

But to be honest GTA V was shit anyways. The whole story felt like it revolved around Franklin even though it tried not to and the ending was really fucking shitty.

Except that it did revolve around him, m8. Franklin was the reason Michael decided to unfuck his life, which resulted in the whole student-teacher bullshit and everyone getting together. Trevor was just there for comic relief, he never actually did anything but become an excuse to magically speed things up without explanation. And Michael rarely ever took any initiative of his own free will, usually it was some autism he had caught himself up with and had to somehow solve.

not Holla Forums

Holla Forums isn't your safespace

It's not like GTA4 was any good either, but it's honestly a surprise how disappointing 5 is in spite of that.

Maybe it's better on the "next gen" re-releases but playing it on PS3 I just dont get the hype. Especially since it seems more story focused than prior GTA games, and the world sort of lacks cool secrets from the PS2 games, especially San Andreas. At least in 5 the world isn't so depressing to look at.

Rockstar actually fired shots at feminism, showing one of their believers, Franklin's aunt , Denise, as a massive man-hating and greedy cunt.

She was always shouting at her nephew because he was a man, and was waiting for him to get out of the house (or killed) to acquire it, and she never phones him after he gets his new home at Vinewood.
She was a cunt, because the feminist "teachings" made her a cunt, profiting and (in a sense) stealing the properties of Franklin, and paying him back with insults.
The thing is, Franklin didn't talk back, because he doesn't take the initiative, for fear of consequences. He's a man who takes it slow, and needs someone who looked like he knows what it was doing to follow his orders (for instance, when he goes to see Michael to plan his first job). He also didn't know how to handle pussy, be it Denise, or the love interest (Tanisha) that dumps her in every phone call.
Then Trevor comes in. Trevor, unlike Franklin, is always on the offensive, and is never afraid to take initiative, and fuck shit up. But somehow, when he can go full ballsy on a man, he becomes subtle against a woman, only using force at very few women in the story (he kills only one or two, excluded kills by the player). It doesn't mean he becomes less corrosive, and it is with this "subtle brutality" that he exposes Denise in two scenes.

The first one is when he "praises" the aunt for her "strong, independant" manners (he doesn't say exactly that in game, but you get my point), and then hands her seven dollars, and told her to "buy something nice". Denise, due to the supposed power the Vajayjay, expected that the "gentleman" that "praised" her would give him more (much more, like a couple hundred bucks), and remarks her of the meager present she recieved. Then Trevor BTFO of her with one single phrase :"I said something nice, not expensive!". This sentence doesn't only destroys the aunt's ego by showing her greed, but the entire scene also goes against the principle that "men must always pay a shitload and we must not pay back because muh vagina", because Trevor actually used this principle (hence the "praising") to attack with massive force right after.

The second moment that feminism is showed as unworthy by Trevor was when Denise and her feminist friends were going jogging, while spouting woman bullshit all over the streets. Trevor happens to be on the scene, and silences the women with a "SHUT THE FUCK UP! Thank you.". This is a massive "fuck you" to any feminazi teaching: if the women were actually powerful, they would have fought back (talking, fighting, whatever…). But no, they shut up, like this, and to a man, showing that the third wave feminism is not empowering.

If they do a woman MC in GTA VI, I expect her to be at least better written than the average woman character in a AAA game, because she won't be spoiled with feminism (which isn't that hard, you're going to tell me).

I rather have skin made of cum than shit lol

All three of them are pretty bad and a fucking cliche.

>>>/freech/

I thought Michael was a pretty great character, the only problem is the cuck deal. But, at the same time,that's exactly how actual relationships work if you aren't a weeb. I'm saying this looking at most of my family's relationships, such as my parent's before they divorced, it is also obvious at workplace, with married people both men and women flirting around and probably fucking. Pretty sure they think "As long as my couple doesn't find out", which result in a lot of "friendly" divorces Since I actually work on that.

In any case, it's not Michael's fault, he wanted to leave crime to give his family a good life, but he didn't count on his family and himself being shitty persons, which can apply to a lot of people IRL. I think Michael is the perfect example of today's middle aged man, but at least he tries, and all the affection he have for Franklin is because Franklin is the son he always wanted.

You should have the option to kill your family, the same as you should have the option to kill that niggress Tanisha. Man how much I hated every character in that game, mostly because they feel kind of real, except for Trevor, I don't hate him because he was the least real character, actually.

You reap as you sow. Michael backstabbed his partners, left them to die because he thought he could leave that life and live a happy family-life with too much fortune to spend.

Problem is, he got nothing going on. His character is flawed and such is a bad leader of the family which you can see how his kids are raised (basically like most kids nowadays, women who seeks fame and become degenerates because they get stuff from such behaviour, and men who play video-games all day long and has adapted a wigger-lifestyle).

And his wife who cheats on him, because it's basically revenge for him being an apathetic leader who doesn't lead the family. It's basically revenge-fucking, which most women do when they cheat, because they are goofy and stupid.

Not really, Michael was always a shit person with anger management problems, and her wife was a fucking stripper that, Trevor says, already fucked half the people she meet even then.
With Michael's own words, they were always "Trailer trash, but now with money".

Everything you say is simply what life today is, making Michael a great character, or a real one, at least, which is pretty depressing, but doesn't make him a bad character.
On the other hand, Franklin character is also real, but so plain that it's really fucking painful.

MODS ARE FUCKING FAGGOTS

EXODUS NOW=

Mods are kinda faggots like that. If you report something it's very likely to get the person banned for ~3 hours and his post deleted most of the time. At least they're doing something

I like Michael. He's a good analogy for White America.

please do fuck off and never come back

What are your thoughts about Cloud? Does he even has a personality?

Fuck off bootlicker. The problem isn't that it was deleted for "shitposting", the problem is that it got deleted for a very specific type of shitposting that arbitrarily isn't allowed. The post was more on-topic and thought out than an average dubposter but it got deleted because everyone was too triggered over the word "cumskin".

Holla Forums's moderation reminds me of hate crime legislation. If you kill a random person and say "I did it because he was a niggerfaggot and I hate niggers/faggots" then you will get a much harsher sentence than if you said "I did it because he was wearing a hat and I hate people who wear hats".

It deserves to be deleted and you banned since it's obvious you don't belong here. Go back to whatever shit whole you crawled out from, it's not our problem freech has only 10 users. Keeps your fucking memes there.

Because the word cumskin was already exposed to be used by Holla Forumsfaggots exclusive for D&C bullshit.

Remember how Jim banned a shit-ton of VPNs and proxies and suddenly all the cum skin faggots vanished? Yea…'

Its been awhile since I've seen someone used that word to be honest, and all of the threads why this one?

Maybe another exodus is a bad idea if it would bring faggots like you.

I mostly see it on /n/

Redditors also get occassionaly banned for outing themselves as cancer. This is no different

reset more routers

It's Claude, because he shuts the fuck up.

That's because /n/ is a clickbait propaganda attention whoring machine that never should gotten frontpage privileges, thus attracts sliders like a mofo.

Can we stop this retardation? How does double-spacing your paragraphs make you a Redditor?

fuck off ints

Many, i fucked up, It's not Claude, might as well elaborate.

The others are all kinda annoying at best, with Tommy being stomach-able due being a walking movie reference.

As much as it will get me a faggot i will say that i found Trevor more obnoxious then Micheal as they really overdid the LULRANDUMB CRAZY YELLING with him and i found his voice annoying, but that is more preference, he would been fine in smaller doses like a mission character, but as playable he ended up grating, but his actual missions were usually good.

But hey, he wasn't a cuck and didn't put pussy on a pedestal like Franklin, really wish "Deathwish" actually would let you kill them all off and they let you do 1 player shit with you online manlet character.

MODS = GODS

Micheal was never a cuck in the textbook definition of the word. He actually chased his wife's tennis coach to kill him. Later on in the game he just became more of a massive fucking psychopath it reached the point that he did not give a fuck anymore, just said fuck it, "what the hell can i do?" Even though deep inside side he did care but didn't want to show it.

He did let his wife walk on on him but if I were on his shoes i'll do the fucking same, why keep a cheating bitch stay with you? His entire family looks less of him because of alcohol, they just see a drunken old man who can't get it up, since alcohol does that shit too you but him being a criminal mastermind outweighs that. I was actually surprised he didn't just kill his wife and that yoga instructor and if anyone needed to die in this game it would be him.

Trevor would eventually just end up overdosing on shit. Franklin although as dull as he was, he would be a great addition to heisting crews thanks to his driving. Micheal was just tired of life and secretly was looking a way to escape and for everything just to end, I'm sure he was reaching the point of just getting completely wasted and killing himself.

Thank goodness the Mark Internet Defense Force showed up to protect our beloved hotpockets from criticism. I'll check in with you guys later on the Mumble server. :^)

refer to

ITT: buttblasted cumskins

Mods are faggots, faggots who don't think old rules should still apply, even if they aren't on the rules page anymore because Mark is a smelly kike
is it 2 captchas per day now?

underrated post
Also don't forget the wimpy fuck Floyd

I wonder where I have heard that word before

heh