PRESS BRIEFING #46 WITH SEAN "DIPPIN DOTS ARE COMMUNIST" SPICER

PRESS BRIEFING #46 WITH SEAN "DIPPIN DOTS ARE COMMUNIST" SPICER

Starts at 1:30pm EST, so get comfy, get smug, and let's have the daily dose of spice.

Official jewtube:
youtube.com/watch?v=UqAZi-Ox13k

My dubs dictate that dipping dots are the future of ice cream. No more vanilla, only mixed flavors.

Any ideas on what the Fake News wants to get Spiced over today? I haven't noticed anything major in the MSM. There's the AHCA passing the Senate, and the EO protecting Christianity, and maybe something-something North Korea, but that's all I can think of.

I'm noticing a shit ton of shills are in the thread about climate change, once again claiming Trump's broken every single one of his promises. I can only assume it'll be something along those lines.

That fucking kindergarten skit will never get old. It'll always be a prime example of how libshits can just never make a proper meme without it backfiring on them.

This will be entertaining.

IT BEGINS

I wonder if at some point the shills will overlap with the media so much, that Spicer threads can accurately and consistently guess what the briefing will be about before it actually happens. Assuming this isn't happening already.

It's actually been happening the past couple briefings now. Shills would come in, spout some new narrative, and then get BTFO by Spicer not even an hour later.

checked

kvetching incoming

Oh shit, give us some details user.

WE LIVE IT HAPPENED EARLY

Hopefully this means that Trump can actually get shit done for once. Like building the wall.

Spicer just said they were gonna release a list tomorrow of judges they are nominating for federal courts

How will they ever recover?

Fake news has been coming out of the Washington post and new Yorker saying the GOP health care plan will not cover women subjected to rape and domestic abuse because it will designate them as pre-existing conditions.

Its total bullshit but theyre forcing the meme pretty hard.

here we go

(checked)
Holy shit, spoonfeed please?

twitter.com/PressSec/status/859482700310294528

Holy shit, are (((they))) still trying to push the Flynn meme?

bait question

Of course, none of (((them))) will refer to the chimpout going on between Pakistan and Afghanistan, which has lead to a fucktonne of border skirmishes.

completely irrelevant. literally asking about an alternate timeline

Why aren't they asking about Kushner and his ties?

Because he's a member of the tribe.

Best part is, that's not even 'The' Wall, which is still coming. It's some other wall started during Bush Jr. that was never finished, and what was finished fell into disrepair. Trump is finishing the Bush Jr. wall as a big "fuck you" to the people responsible for not getting him The Wall this year, because it means we're now getting two walls.

user, I….

Basically. It's a fence that's 10x better than what we got, and it could even be used to protect construction teams when the REAL wall starts.

So we're getting a Hungarian-style border fence in addition to the concrete wall. Sounds fantastic.

Basically. Shareblue shut the fuck up for almost a whole 48 hours after that shit happened. I want Mulvaney to do more briefings, he's done two so far and both were fantastic.

Off by 70

LOL

Maybe because he still fucking wants the muslim ban you dumb whore.

JARED NAMEDROPPED

KUSHNER NAME DROPPED OH FUCK

you what nigger

hivemind check

Check my 85

woah has this nigger always been a part of the briefings?

Impatient nigger is impatient.

common core in action…

cant. i'm too busy checking this guy

It's okay, user. We've all been there.

shut the fuck up, bitch

Why will no one mention the fact that there's been chimpouts on the Pakistani border to Afghanistan. (There have Pakistani chimpouts on the Indian border too.)

Look at these

That bitch previously tried speaking out of line and got shut down like the bitch she is.

off by 876

FUCKING DAVE

Dave Dave

lolwut

IT'S ALREADY OVER

Well that was quick.

Why are dippin dots communist?