Is it worth buying for multiplayer?

Other urls found in this thread:

puu.sh/pKe8e/9d5118105b.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think I'll pass.

What?

reported for Holla Forums

i hope you have friends to play that game in coop

Mate, you know this isn't Holla Forums and the mods here won't ban somebody for a reason like that?

Reviews say that the DLC is practically required unless you want to grind for hours, unless some user whose played it can convince me otherwise, thats good enough reason for me to pass

I have no fucking idea what's going on there and why people keep bringing other boards' memes onto Holla Forums.
Please fuck off.

Wow that's shitty.
I guess I'll just pirate it if its any fun as a single player twin stick shooter with upgrades and shit.

it's fine

it's upgraded to pretty great if you are playing couch coop with friends who are competent at video games

Triggered cumskin detected

butthurt Holla Forums detected
go back to freech

It's fun for maybe five or six hours, after which point you'll be incredibly sick of the incredible blandness of its procedurally generated content. There's a handful of different objectives that get randomly mashed together in uninteresting ways, ~7 different enemy types per faction that get randomly mashed together in uninteresting combinations or formations, and a handful of tilesets for the maps which get randomly slapped together to somehow never make a single interesting or memorable map. The mechanics are all solid but it just really suffers from its complete lack of crafted scenarios.

cumskin is the latest forced meme by anti/pol/ shitheads who think everyone is mindless sheep and will eventually follow the shithead's example if he posts it enough times.
Because that's so obviously why people can't see the superior logic of communism, because they're dumb animals.

Just delete the thread and try again in 8 hours.

is that meme forced by butthurt niggers or something?

I played it and liked it while I had it, but if you're playing by yourself it's pretty draining.

it's by Holla Forums or freech. I think they're same thing. They've been trying to cause problems on 8ch for awhile now while failing abysmally at it.

Shitskin confirmed for mad about his alien horde brethren being gunned down

I feel like it's overpriced than the content.
Better to pirate it with friends.

You pretty much need friends or you will be screwed and without the DLC it takes a long time to grind. I got it for free on the PS4 and played it for a bit before getting bored, I really enjoyed it at first and it does the Starship troopers theme pretty well but the gameplay itself can get kind of boring.

I've heard you can easily solo the entire game if you just snipe all the patrollers before they can call in reinforcements but thats not really playing the game. If you don't snipe everything from off screen and enemies actually spawn then you will be completely screwed solo on any higher difficulties because you won't be able to kill enough enemies before more spawn. It's also pretty hard to play with pubs because the screen is locked to all 4 players so you can only move on if they do and friendly fire is very deadly.

It's fun if you have a few friends you can coordinate with and if you enjoy the setting but that's about it. The stupid amount of DLC makes me say you should avoid it.

I played it until I unlocked most of the things. It's kinda fun, however there are a couple of dlcs that are really useful, borderline required on some missions, like the snowshoes. The others aren't that important or useful.

Also it's much better if you've got friends. Anyway, once you figure out how to break the game, it turns kind of dull.

Outside of the snowshoes, there's nothing in the DLC beyond rather situational alt-weapons.
It's a nice thing to have when you're just starting out and the game hasn't given you shit, but it's not utterly game-changing like so much other DLCs.
I managed to get a good bit of fun out of it.
Be warned though, servers can get a bit wonky.
Also, default for voice chat is always-on, and the mute function's a bit weird.

Overall, not a bad way to burn some disposable income, especially now that it's only $24 for the game plus all the DLC.

Holla Forums was constantly shitting up multiple boards with it, Holla Forums in particular had to deal with their autism.

So you can get all the shit without DLC?

Except for the snow levels are a pain if you don't have fucking DLC boots, everything's doable (even soloable) without the regular stuff.

Worth a buy if the price is cheap to you. The entertainment's solid until it gets old, and it will get old. But it should last around 4-6 hours minimum, more if you're into both types of gameplay it has because it's sort of like two games in one. Soloing is a (basic) stealth game, while partying with strangers is a "surviving clusterfucks" game.

My question is, is it any good for singleplayer or is it just as shit as Magicka was?

It becomes near-impossible at the higher levels especially against cyborgs, unless you stock up exclusively on mimic beacons in order to avoid fights

It was fun for a bit but I felt it had too little weapons and play styles. It does become a grindfest though.

Camera doesn't center on the player, but centers on the team. Pubbing is absolute hell.

puu.sh/pKe8e/9d5118105b.png

The game can be pretty fun, but do you have friends to play it with? if not, don't buy, if yes, consider it carefully.
If your friends live close by and you have controllers you can couch co-op , even with a pirated version, all DLC included

I never thought magicka was bad singleplayer, even if the appeal of it remains on coop mayhem. Care to elaborate?

one of the worst twinstick shooters of all time

nope