Hey Holla Forums me and a coder friend of mine are making a hoard game with killing niggers and jews...

Hey Holla Forums me and a coder friend of mine are making a hoard game with killing niggers and jews. And I remember seeing a Moon Man model being made here and it looking fantastic.
I was hoping the creator would see this and be grant us the FBX model to use.
It will be a not for profit game FPS made in Unreal.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/alllae.rar
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We're going to gamejam this game in less than a week, we're just working on the concept right now but the premise is Moon Man get wakes up in the middle of Detroit and must shoot his way out and get back to Whitetopia.

Lemme join the team

What's your skills and where are you?
Actually answer where you are first if you aren't in Australia you can pretty much fuck off.

Good luck to you and your friend with your project. Hope this "gamejam" isn't in Melbourne and full of SJW for your sake.

The word you're looking for is "horde".

It's going to be done in our homes over the internet.

Those things are full of SJW "progressive vidya" trash
are you trying to troll them?
You will be demoing the shit next to "Die cis-scum" the game.
Kek.

We're not going to an event, this gamesjam is of our own organising and it's just us.
The short time frame is just motivational factor of completing the game in a short amount of time.

Have a bump and good luck op

Bumping to keep this thread up.

Midnight bump

Just make sure you put enough effort into making the gameplay engaging. It's easy to over rely on shock value.

I was thinking of making a Roof Koreans game in unity.

I can do all the programming, I just need someone to do the models.

Yes goy, make a white supremacist video game.
We will insert a trojan into your source code and torrent, and find all the bad goys.
The chosen approves of this.

Good luck OP, just gonna dump the various Moon Man things I've seen before

That would be fucking gold user. Please do this.

80-hour long campaigns with cutscenes, redpills and god-tier voice acting taking place in WWII when?
Good luck anons! It's also my dream to become a game developer. Currently self-taught level designer on UE4 but probably not good enough to take part in the project. Godspeed. We will rule over the game industry in your lifetime.

i'll upload it again to mixtape.moe, just keep in mind though that it's a "somewhat" high polygon count head model, you'll end up needing someone to retopologize some parts of the original model for you as it was originally sculpted and zremeshed. use the original model for texture baking the retopologized mesh, for the EZ texturing part I used substance painter, not really hard to use at all, very similar to photoshop and there is smart materials to make the texture look neato.

anyways, await upload, i'll post again soon.

I'd play it

Holy shit I'm autistic, why didn't I think of that?
It needs to be done folks. I'm personally planning a short sniper/stealth atmospheric FPS where you play as a German sniper in the Eastern Front. Will be within indie-budget standards.

here you go OP.

my.mixtape.moe/alllae.rar

did ya get it op?

Do you have any assets finished yet? Anything to screencap? Music demos?

Mixtape seems to be down, but thanks mate. Appreciated. Will grab when it works.

We started mid day yesterday when we got the idea, so we nailed down the design and I got started on the programming for the gameplay mechanics. Nothing to show off just yet.

I never like these threads, there's always something fishy no matter what they say about being "non-profit". Regardless

>>>Holla Forums

It's a game jam. That means just a few quick days trying to make a small game for fun.

I don't care faggot, take it to the appropriate board. This ain't it.

but only 14.88 hours long when they get ported to consoles ;_;

QTDDTOT btw OP

this appears to be a fake exchange designed to get people to download a .rar file.

what makes you think it's "fake"

it's an FBX file.

Thanks mate, you're a legend.
And don't worry I can retopologize and I've used Substance Painter quite a bit.
Do you have an alias we can use to credit you with or do you just want to be known as user?

Don't be so paranoid.

Alright, so retoppo is finally done. Took awhile, and the edge loops weren't consistent in any matter but this'll have to do, cut down quite a bit. I might have some trouble with weight painting, but for a gamesjam it's good enough.

Small update, bonus points for who guesses what gun it is.

Fully rigged now. It was a nightmare to work the joints in place. However the real challenge will be animating him.

Weight painted. Only one finger works effectively for moving and that's his trigger finger, but hey that's all a Moon needs, huh?

I wish boomers would just die already.

last update before I go bed.
Started on the nig.

To anyone still interested, we've moved discussion to the /agdg/ thread over on Holla Forums