Fun Fact, There's a subversive cointel pro occurring

This informative video will display the direct manipulation of you, Holla Forums users by the Freemason owner and shitskin kike operators of this website who use Sunshine and direct paid transfers to harvest user data and actions to help law enforcement and kike technocrats develop a counter memetics operation to defeat Nationalism. Save this video quick before compromised mods delete this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.pl/jim/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Fucking CIANiggers

leave while you still can

fuck the freemasons

(checked)
Dubs confirm CIANiggers

Niggers

Zionism is the enemy

so all chans cept for the niche are compromised?

Smash cultural Marxism

bump

So do we hide and report? Or just turn this into an endchan raid thread?

I've never trusted this site, always used a VPN. This common sense policy will serve you well.

Gas yourself

Get in an oven kike. Mods=Gods

You are the kike. PREPARE FOR ANUS RAVAGING.

They're not gods but endchan is run by goons and ex-GG faggots who are IRCfags. Easier to get banned there than here.

Gas the Kikes Race war Now

(Checked)

What did you expect? This is what always happens.

who said endchan
theres plenty of options
meguca, ae-chan, endchan, 8ch.pl , nntpchan pick one faggot just because techfags on end made the vid doesn't mean I'm shilling for one or the other

all of those options fucking suck, this place isn't bad, you're a fucking loser LIVE WITH IT

We need a place of our own.

You need to put a knife in your stomach.

And just where did the "actual natsocs" go? It certainly isn't endchan.

band wagon appeal is ironic coming from shit sites that have no users

(witnessed)
Then moment he said

THOSE WHO OPPOSE 8/pol/ MUST BE PURGED

BAN ALL SHILLS

You're a faggot.

And you're a faggot.

No goy, stay in the boiling pot. It isn't getting any hotter, it's only real in your mind.

See

boiling pot? is that all you have to say?

if you continue posting prepare for sage-bomb you fucking goon

You think that does anything you newfaggot? You even know what sage means?
This poster is a prime example of the Plebbit tier faggots who don't understand image board culture

You are fucking plebbit-tier.

Cheers. I need to look into nntpchan more.

NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER

NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER

NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER

NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER

You realize you're literally wasting your time and everyone elses posting spam.

Who are you talking to when you announce this

NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER

knock knock

purge those who oppose god emperator trump

knock knock

knock knock

Back to Plebbit

but you ARE plebbit

knock knock

KNOCK KNOCK

Back to endchan kike. God Imperator Trump will build a 200 foot tall concrete wall and deport all immigrants before sending niggers to Apefrica.

Fifth thread I've seen you try to shill this shit in kike. Maybe change a few words next time you won't stand out.

you're a faggot too

you should try to have a higher opinion of yourself

Gas the Mods Chan war Now

mods are okay, you're a faggot

KNOCK KNOCK

Just take a look how hard the board is being slid to hide this cause mods are asleep. Cointel/Pro confirmed

Who's there faggot fuck

your board fucking

SUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS

Low IQ kike. You will never win this war and you and your whole family will be gassed

endchan and Polk are going DOWN

YOU KIKES WIL PAY

I SAID KNOCK KNOCK, ANSWER CORRECTLY

Saved. Been looking for that and can't find it.

YOU'RE A KISSASS KILL YOURSELF

by goons?

Who's there

nobody cares

NICE TRY KIKE

NIGGERS

IT'S ALL OVER

kek, enjoy your paranoia Chaim. I hear kikes are something like twice as likely to be schizophrenic.

you're bumping a thread you don't like?

The only goons are the ones operating this website leaking your IPs and using AI to learn the culture

I am the egg man you are the walrus

Jesus Jim couldn't be a more obvious liar if he tried.

Also lol that fucking voice change once he's revealed for the liar he is.

If it's not here, it's on /sudo/ where most anons are also fed up with it. You've been at it for 18 months now and don't show any sign of stopping. Do tell us, what objectives have you successfully completed?

failed
failed
failed
Objective completed

funny thing is I heard that accusation aimed, with evidence, towards endchan, and the owner does have affiliations with goons

Unlike Jim who is based

KILL YOURSELF

you don't need to switch IPs

Try harder fag

KILL YOURSELF

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

Everyone here is a freemason, you didn't know that?

Nice reddit meme Jim.

THIS IS NOW A DESIGNATED SHITPOSTING THREAD, OP IS NO LONGER IN CONTROL

My name is Adolph.

Adolph Hitler.

This. Actual legit anons, not all these bots, paid shills, Plebbit faggots, or cuckchan cancer: This is an concerned oldfag trying to save you.
Then only time I'll ever use the first word of the next sentence:
WE Must Secure The Existence Of Our People And A Future For White Children

Your name is Jim watkins and your desperation is palpable.

This nigger gets it.
SEIG HEIL

Sieg***
jesus how do I still fuck that one up

And you are the savior of the white race, and not a jew trying to d&c.

It's gotta be that mongrelized American burger blood. Why'd my ancestors have to fuck slavs ;_;

We should divide ourselves from freeemasons

filtered.

There's one more reason why you shouldn't go to endchan, this fucking faggot.

wew

HE DOES IT FOR FREE
HE DOESN'T FIT IN

your efforts are futile

YOU'RE A SHIT SPAMMER
JIM IS A KIKE
JIM IS A FREEMASON
GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULD TRUST HIM

well you are bumping a thread that's only intention is to suck users from here, it's only logical you would think that

GAME ON BITCH

You're clearly behind, this is all yesterday's news.

I'm bumping a thread that exposes Jim for the kike he is. You're the only one who brought up muh endchan.

Kill_everyone_in_this_thread.jpg

I've heard this shit before. You're just hackneyed at this point. Make up something new.

GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON TO TRUST THAT FREEMASON KIKE
LODGE 731 YORK RITE, HE ADMITTED IT BEFORE ON >>>/jim/

bitching about it is just going to piss everyone off, but at you and who you're inadvertently advertising for, who btw sucks way more ass than this place, are you fucking stupid or what?

Posting in a soon to be deleted thread

Who controls me?

endchan hence goons trying to divide the users here, and laughably failing at it

(trips)
He who controls the memes controls the universe

jim is a KIKE

wew,
=GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON TO TRUST THAT FREEMASON KIKE, ENDCHAN AND VICHAN BEING SHIT AREN'T AN EXCUSE TO SICK YOGAPIG'S DICK

YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO BROUGHT UP ENDCHAN HERE MOISHE

I was giving you honesty, it's up to you to face the facts or spend your life as a failure.

Funny the only person who keeps mentioning endchan is you and at the same time you keep referring to them as goons. If anything, your insisting on failure to meme a place you don't want people to go to is only going to encourage them to go even more. Retard.

be a little more discreet when you switch IPs faggot

That's called wishful thinking. kek

What do you suggest we do then? everywhere else is shit, and this board has went to shit too, the post quality is shit now,
where have all the ubermensch went?

I figured him out, he's reverse shilling.
He knows any publicity is good publicity so he's saying everyone shitting on yogapig is an endcuck to drive users there. Some tripfag from Meguca tried the same shit a while ago and got the ddong

Right back at you, Jim. The facts are as follows:

I wouldn't have made the accusation without having been able to read IDs in the first place.

You can always kill yourself.

Enjoy your paranoia.

Endchan, Meguca, AE-Chan, NextChan, BlazeChan, 4chon (not to be confused with cuckchan, 76chan, motherfucking 8ch.pl, motherfucking NNTPchan, I don't give a fuck which. Damn sure don't stay here and that goes for /polk/ too. If the board belongs to Jim, it's an intelligence gathering operation. Periodn

4chon is dead tbh
they only have boards on other sites and it's mostly the most insufferable users gathered together bitching about their mental problems.

AE-Chan and End are ran by goons and blazechan isn't done or I'd be hosting it right now and spamming it everything :^) m17 is a good lad.

This tactic is old and gay.

You know what else pisses me off about /polk/? During the hack they setup on NextChan, which runs infinity Next and seems pretty fucking snappy too. Dead for the most part but anyways, the polk board owner knew what was happening AND STILL CAME BACK. Half of his base left when he did that which is why /polk/ is so dead. Anyways, he most likely was paid by Jim to return, hence being controlled opposition. Keep the angry users from fleeing Jim's site to another board. Smart plan but kikes underestimate white IQs

A little off topic, but isn't the entire web, clearnet & darknet, compromised. By no means am I saying that because they are should users continue to use this board, but I'm just saying that all imageboards at this point will encounter alphabet spooks trying to gain control of imageboards for their own agenda's. This place is a lost cause, but in addition to not letting Intelligence moderate site's, what else can be done to minimize boards and their culture to be compromised and co-opted?

S-s-sempai
we j-just want a w-whites only space with no bully.
a-and no goons

just like your reddit memes

Agreed I can't wait for Blazechan to launch. Right now I'm Shifting everywhere like any wise user would

Seriously that's your argument? Top kek

Same, really. Every board's kind of got its own thing going right now and I'm just not sure which I like most.

There's a major difference in encountering alphabet spooks and this sites owner literally selling them your data

the real reason you're here is because it's summer and you want users, and no one would know about your shitty knockoffs in the first place if it wasn't for these shill threads

I'm not saying they're the same thing. I've been avoiding this place like super-aids.

What I'm asking is how can users minimize the risk of having alphabet spooks from taking over a site/board and even knowing in the first place that they're selling your data?

you're shilling for places that do exactly that

Pretty much this. Decentralization isn't a bad thing. Get to know the culture of each board and who runs it and participate in the same intelligent fashion you would everywhere. Contribute. That's what all anons need to be doing. Create threads everywhere and contribute and spread the truth. I'll say this, there isn't nearly the amount of low IQ faggots and shills anywhere else. Which tells me a lot about 8ch

That's a fucking lie.

'no'

There will be in time, everything is cyclical.

>>>Holla Forums
kill yourself tankie.

The nose knows. I guess getting caught was a part of my plan. A few times a week is too much tbh fam. Thanks for the wake up call, I'll stay away longer and you can even check my IP for proof (1) :^)

Jim's gonna be pissed when he sees how long this threads been up. Reminder drop him a DM on Twitter @xerxeswatkins or better yet [email protected]/* */ he loves those.

meet inside videogames,
the ones that attract only redpilled euros and white male demographics
get in
tell fat shulbs or nerds to stop playing them
get them to become buff and ready
ready for SHTF
it is known that videogame clans have become so redpilled in some that alphabet soup has been sent in to monitor

This is how the CIA finds actual Islamic terror cells not the ones they fund within the US

Im done. Im going outside moar,Holla Forums isnt what it used to be, if it was anything. I may try to be the next big eceleb cept I wont let you faggots down like that spook Richard Spencer or le based stickman and I wont be as degenerate as Sam Hyde. Who know, maybe youll come outside too.

8ch.pl/jim/

Lebump

where did you find this fucking tron ass shit?

good shit

bedchan.