Though defeated...

Though defeated, the changing landscape of French and European politics more widely is demonstrated by data that shows Marine Le Pen received the backing of 44% of young French voters aged 18 – 24.

LE PEN BACKED BY 44% OF YOUTH MACRON SUPPORTED BY 80% OF 65+

archive.is/PGJDb

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/9870591.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's possible to fraud elections in France in the same way democrats always try to play dirty tricks and cheating in USA?

Because even Obama and USA tried to influence French elections and their whole media was horrible against Le Pen and shilling for Macron

They just need more time to bring more immigrants to vote for the establshment party and replace French people within of Europe in their own continent, while they will have the same regular crimes, terrorism and shit while they will try to hide and manipulate everything until they don't care more for people outside of small city with the traitor elite and establshment.

Wikileaks had information on that. The faggot was handpicked by the Rothschilds with the consent of the US, which is Trump couldn't support Le Pen.

which is not to say much, as Le Pen is mossad-related controlled opposition

Thanks

Well that's an unexpected confidence booster. Hopefully these younger voters will be radicalized into full-blown racial nationalism in the next few years, instead of Le Pens civnat-lite.

Good post. Not surprised to see so many attempts to slide it.

i am convinced that a lack of survival instinct for any ideal on such a grand scale is indicative of brainwashing. there is no other explanation, you cannot have that many suicidal people, it just isn't naturally selected for.

Why did the old French people vote for Islamification? The young are usually the more liberal ones. 44% of youth is pretty impressive considering "youth" must include a very large share of shitskins, like 1/3

Nah, it's just a chick who looks similar to her when her mouth/chin are covered.

Waiting your ban, permanently.

"They'll pay for our retirement as our kids pay for their gibs and our grandkids pay with ourr entire history." :^)

same reason eastern europe is so anti-marxism, france is the most islamified nation in the eu so the young can see with their own eyes the damage the boomers have done. these boomers clearly had a heavy dose of demoralization, they cannot be saved.

its probably a bot

You do realize that every eastern european country has a retro-commie party and they're generally doing quite okay

thats photoshop

Excellent work user.

they still manage to keep their borders up.

then give sauce to the pic, where is the image from?

man you guys are fucking stupid to sit on this shit site
(((8/pol/))) is a kosher ns kike board

(((jim))) just leaked all of your ip's to intel tanks from isralel. here:

8ch.net/pol/res/9870591.html

I asked for the source of your pic, Chaim, stop shifting goalposts if you dont have an answer

Wew lad, that is the worst fucking shop I've ever seen.

muhhamad and goldman both liked lepen like a real bitch

Wait, is there anybody stupid enough to think that 20 year old girl is Marine Le Pen?!

yeah but its enough demonstrate this pictures are real
while this is photoshopped by professionals

ID:a9ca0c -JEW SHILL SHILLING FRO ISRELAL

Perhaps it is because the boomers aren't exposed to the Moslems? Unlike the youthful demographic that is forced to cohabitate with them in education, employment, etc.

The boomers are chilling in 100% white retirement homes, they only consume establishment media, they don't get culturally enriched. I guess. Fuck 'em

The "large" soda in France isn't even half that American behemoth of a cup.

you're a piece of shit.

People are stupid and manipulated, have people who believe in this piece of shit and someone pretending to be women on internet, they are evil and sad.

This piece of shit tried to slide this thread, i will not talk about this anymore and let people discuss the thread.

Boomers do what the ((media)) says to do because it's all they know. They didn't grow up on the internet, when they could go to forums or other news sources and question what they are being told. They grew up thinking their mainstream media told the truth 100% of the time and they were always honest, impartial, and looking out for their interests.

The younger generation is a result of those kids being told multiculti is great and then going online and realizing it's shit and they're being lied to. It's not going to change unless they can somehow put a plug on the freedom of information on the internet.

Talk with an old person, they take what they see on TV and newspapers at face value. They're the only group of people I know that do that. They're also the ones who are getting hit by scams constantly.

TV says anyone who dislikes muslims is a bigot, shows some nice muslims doing nice things, and boomers go
Younger generation goes

This is not that hard. It's a generation without internet complete reliance on mainstream media, and another generation that doesn't depend on kike news to learn about the world.

If anything, the discrepancy between internet-enabled youth and old people who can't use the internet is solid proof that mainstream media is manipulating people.

They used to offer "super-sized" options that were even larger

We should investigate how this became the case in France so we can try replicating it in America, where the exact opposite is the case.

If you dig enough, every national-level politician in western Europe and USA has jew connections. Not possible to get to that level otherwise. It takes a lot of (((money))) and (((connections))).

They probably got rid of it not because people weren't buying it or for health reasons, but because the goddamn ice would melt before you got half-way through that son of a bitch.

One thing I really hate about MickyD's is they are stingy as a motherfucker with ice. It's like a subtle jewing to the nords once again.

Yes, i agree with you, but i never would let someone of my family visit imageboards or websites like this (Or with worse anti-white shitposters) because they would suicide themselves in sadness in the end of their lives when they learn about government, media, establshment and have real videos, news, real information about what's hapening in the world or even their own country instead of have manipulation of the media controled by leftists.

My Aunt stopped watching TV and only play games on facebook and use whatsapp, but he still brainwashed by some (((History))) media tv shows since she liked to watch these things, but he is really brainwashed when the media say that someone is the "evil" and their leftist/commie candidate is the "good", my Uncle is trying to avoid even turn on the tv for watch news in the media

My father is redpilled since the begins, he is marine and is dating a girl of 25 years, he don't even like blacks but is fine living with them. My mother was more blue-pilled and brainwashed than my father but she don't watch so much tv.

My mother and father had 4 children, 2 girls and 2 men.

everybody in 80s and 90s, My father have other woman with 3 children, and now he is with a younger girl since he is divorced of my mother, stoped with the other women, and is dating a young girl. He is dirty blond, with blue eyes, look good for his age.

Sorry for bad english again, my father was Navy Sergeant

that's not marion, but that girl is going to end up dead. what a waste of a blond hair and blue eyed white woman.

boomers ruin everything.

This is not just a tend or temporary. It's a clear sign that more people understand they cannot trust the (((media))) at all. Of course, the kikes are already pushing for less privacy and more censorship. They'll intensify their efforts but it won't be enough. It's a huge transformation for the (((information industry))) to make. They are going into a shoah mode and Holla Forums will be resented because of our leading role.

Big fucking deal, it won't matter by next election after they import 10 million mussie voters.

This is gayer than two dudes blowing each other.
(checked)
That faggot PJW posted that pic on twitter.

confirmed for degenerate burger fatboi

She was definitely backed by more than half the white youth which is the positive takeaway here. Voting isn't how things will be fixed anyways.

A subversive jew has you on their leash, GOY! Hope you weren't thinking you were on a real board, this is imkampfy's board, and you're just a docile pawn. Look, I don't have to call him a jew, he does it for me! Uh oh, I'll be banned quite soon, and this post will be deleted. If you see this message, you are lucky enough to see the truth…

endchan.xyz to escape this kike weasel

Did anyone consider nobody wants to vote for a cunt unless they're sissified krauts?

FUCKING BOOMERS

that means that White Males in that age bracket probably voted 70%+ for Le Pen

Fuck off faggot there should be riots across frogland until the country is razed to be built anew. This is a travesty, maricon is the definition of a controlled shill and deserves nothing less than execution via the people, as those pillowbiting fucks used to do.

The eternal boomer loves his 68-marxist cuck ways.

(heiled)
Do you really think participating in the election process and then rioting when it doesn't go your way is the best course of action? Seems pretty dishonest to me. Very lefty. I agree the guillotines should be wheeled out again, but the perception of doing so right now is not advantageous.

Middle-aged French really should fucking die

wtf everyone on Holla Forums told me that endchan is a degenerate pedo imageboard?

When do you think the French should start rioting then? When a large scale terrorist attack occurs? After thousands die? When will Germans rise up.

While this sounds great, part of the globalist plan is that it'll be too little, too late. They want us in the west to be totally flooded by foreigners and outnumbered 2 to 1 by the time todays youth have children and are holding positions of influence in society. By the time we've realised something is wrong and are in a position to fix it, they will have demographically removed our agency to effect change. That's the plan, that's why open borders is so essential. Weimar Germany was too fast and people reacted quickly against it in large enough numbers to reverse it. The idea with a gradual destruction is that its slow enough to fly under most normies radars, but fast enough to be demographically unavoidable. By the time the problems surface, you're already unable to vote in a change candidate, and are left to much more difficult alternatives.

My grandfather helped "liberate" France and told me the French would only ask why the Americans were there and told them to go home. Many liked Hitler.

This. Exactly. And this is why I'm so depressed about the situation.

So pretty much all the young white people left in France

It's like that myth of 'la résistance", the French resistance. Movies and documentaries act like the entire French population was resisting, but it was actually just the kikes and the communists.

didn't mean to sage, my bad

There's a difference between "doesn't go your way" and "country usurped by a literal Rothschild agent, who has stated terrorism will be a daily occurrence in France, in the midst of a tax evasion scandal involving the CIA which is swept under the rug by a blanket ban on political speech". You see, in the latter, the Jew pisses in the eye and tells you it's rain. Letting it go unchecked is sticking a barrel in the mouth.

THIS.
Brainwashing via TV
Watching TV puts you in a suggestible, mild hypnotic state.
This allows propaganda to get deep into normies minds.
I have not watched TV since 1999, and I attribute my ability to see through the brainwash to this.

That's because they grew up in a high trust society, something the jews have stolen from us.
My grandparents and everyone in their street, never locked their front doors and never had anything stolen.
Can you imagine that?

I don't order soda anymore when eating out, but I used to ask for no ice for that reason. I'm not paying for a watered down drink just to have it further watered down by a cup half-filled with ice.

user, how much fucking time do you think we have? Do you actually think we have a decade plus to burn? Le Pen will not win the next election either because those boomers aren't all suddenly going to keel over in 5 years.

WE ARE OUT OF TIME TO SPEND FUCKING AROUND ON THESE RIGGED ELECTIONS!

fellow no-ice master race reporting in