Three years

Three years.

This standalone has been out for three years, all in early access, and 15% is the discount they put on it for the summer sale.

Early access for three years, not finished, not even a roadmap to completion, and they want to still charge $30 for a mod. $5 off the retail price.

Name a more Jewish dev

you cant

Why is this allowed?

Check the reviews, it's constant bashing of the game. The only people who are allowing it are children. This wouldn't of happened if people didn't hop on the DayZ bandwagon as soon as it started rolling.

They got their pay, therefore there is no need to ever complete the hollow husk of a "game" they currently have.

You guys don't get it. They are constantly working on the game, it has monthly updates.

It just got the game engine replaced with an entirely new one last month, drastically increasing the framerate to very high levels while also improving graphics and other stuff for example.

It's frustrating to everyone that the work is slow, but the reason is that it's being developed by a small and low budget Slav dev team. These people can barely afford potatoes to keep themselves alive.

It's going to be finished some day, it's just unfortunately slow as fuck with the workforce and budget they have.

Does anyone have a link to the videos by that dude who liked to troll DayZ players?

In one, he kept giving them bleach and telling them it was water.

In another, he made a couple guys eat their friends.

In yet a third, he followed a guy around, whistling to make him think he was a hacker stalking him.

There is no point in finishing the game, everybody bought it who wanted to.

checked

DanielFromSL

Fuck off nigger, you must be 12 years old

Are you retarded? They replaced the renderer, which is a small part of the engine, they have still yet to optimize/replace zombie A.I., network connections, and many more.

All Dean Hall wants at this point is just an excuse to have a game where you literally shit.
Speaking of which it's going to happen soon.

That's the guy. The calm even tone of his voice is amazingly sociopathic.

Hey, can you hear me?

Oh

But user, Dean Hall hasn't worked on the game in many years. He left the team ages ago.

FUCK THIS NIGGER KIKE THE LITERAL PERSONIFICATION OF HOTPOCKETS

FORGOT POST STILL ANGRY 2 YEARS LATER

are we going fishing?

Fifty lindens, that's a whole lot of money.

Got banned for a month for just mentioning this.

What?

Day Z ruined the arma community too.

intruder

that's bullshit and you know it
t. slav

Arma ruined the arma community.

people still play dayz?

The only public servers are dead and the rest are private and rp. I just want to shoot some folk while being stuck in first person.

This game is the poster child for Steam Early Access and everything wrong with it.

Someone post the screencap of the furfag who designed their own game just to have a steam profile background.

Name one Early acesss game that ever went gold with all the features that were promised.

I can't think of a single EA game that has come out.

FUCK

Grim Dawn and underrail nigger

Minecraft.

Didn't early access start because the faggot who made BIG RIGS: Over the road racing made a shitty unfinished microtransactions filled dayz clone, then tried to blame the players for it.?

notch

Keen Software was the original "early access" scammer AFAIK. They made huge promises about Miner Wars 2081, then started locking and deleting threads when people started asking when they would start working on the actual content after years of being in "pre-alpha". Then they flat out removed a massive part of the game, said they would charge extra for it, but then just never did it.

Then they stripped out the half of the game that WAS in Miner Wars 2081, and gave us ONLY the OTHER half with Space Engineers. They then expected us to suck them off for doing us such a "favor" in making Space Engineers, which of course they won't finish. They even started working on ANOTHER game before adding any actual content to Space Engineers, which is Medieval Engineers.

I remember being really excited for it, even upset when the standalone was first delayed. Glad I held off and never ended up buying it since even some of the most dedicated fanboys had the will to call them out on how shit it was at launch.

The whole point of early access is to help fund development. These cunts took the cash and ran then left a skeleton crew to pick up the pieces. It's a shame because Arma 3 early access actually did what it was supposed to. I blame the studio for putting Dean Hall as lead. It was pretty obvious after a few months he had no idea what he was doing.