Where the hell can I find the Chinese PC version of this? And why the fuck is it a Chinese exclusive?

Where the hell can I find the Chinese PC version of this? And why the fuck is it a Chinese exclusive?

because the chinese actually buy games.

I already bought it for the vita. I just want to play it without the frame drops and on a bigger screen.

Don't assume shit.

im talking about the PC version, user.

Check Chinese torrent sites

How the hell am I supposed to buy something that isn't available to me?

How can I navigate a website in ching chong? I wouldn't know where to start or what the hell to do.

Wait for Falcom/XSEED to port it to Steam. It hasn't been announced as far as I know, but I'm confident it's coming. Eventually. Vita->PC ports aren't unprecedented, and Falcom games have been doing well on the service. It's just a matter of whether the costs are justified.

Why would I do that?

Someone patched in the english translation.

I believe this is it right here. It even comes with an English patch.
mega:///#F!HssCDDYZ!QLkmrL0kMhndI3i7fYzIQA

The PC version has a problem with memory leaks and a few other issues. Pretty sure if Xseed brought it over they would fix those problems.

GOG would most likely have it too

Seriously though, why the fuck is it Chinese only?

Japanese PC industry is dead, and some Chinese company wanted to port the Vita version to PC. Falcom gave them the okay and they did. Falcom doesn't feel like releasing the game in Japan because it's not worth the effort. So the game is Chinese only.

Was it ever alive for anything other than h-games,vn or indie games?

how will you even play a story heavy game then if it's in Chinese, finding it is the last of your worries

It actually was, since it used to be Falcom's main and most profitable platform back in 1985. That is, until they released Zewi II on PC in 2008, and it bombed so hard the company almost went bankrupted. Ever since then, they abandoned the PC industry and instead moved onto handhelds and consoles, which pissed off a decent portion of their fanbase. Although, that fanbase was soon replaced with a bigger, more profitable one.

By either an English patch or a translation guide my good friend.

Huh, the more you know.

Is that actually fun though? I'd love to play Mizzurna Falls because it looks comfy as fuck, but playing with a guide sounds tedious.

I played through Ace Combat 3 using a translation guide. It's not that hard taking your eyes off the screen for a few seconds to actually be able to understand the dialogue. Still one of the best stories out of any of the Ace Combat games besides 4.

I just got it downloaded and played it for a little bit.

This is already top notch. Thank you user for providing it. I'll be sure to share it.

Wait hold the fuck up. What the fuck is up with the shadows?