Where the hell can I find the Chinese PC version of this? And why the fuck is...

Isaiah Taylor
Isaiah Taylor

Where the hell can I find the Chinese PC version of this? And why the fuck is it a Chinese exclusive?

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

because the chinese actually buy games.

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

I already bought it for the vita. I just want to play it without the frame drops and on a bigger screen.

Don't assume shit.

James Perry
James Perry

vita
im talking about the PC version, user.

Nolan Brown
Nolan Brown

Check Chinese torrent sites

Isaac Parker
Isaac Parker

How the hell am I supposed to buy something that isn't available to me?

Nathaniel Evans
Nathaniel Evans

The undisputed world leader in counterfeiting
Actually buying games

Brody Nguyen
Brody Nguyen

How can I navigate a website in ching chong? I wouldn't know where to start or what the hell to do.

Lincoln Bennett
Lincoln Bennett

Wait for Falcom/XSEED to port it to Steam. It hasn't been announced as far as I know, but I'm confident it's coming. Eventually. Vita->PC ports aren't unprecedented, and Falcom games have been doing well on the service. It's just a matter of whether the costs are justified.

Cooper Wood
Cooper Wood

Wait for a steam release
Why would I do that?

Gavin Thomas
Gavin Thomas

Someone patched in the english translation.

Kayden Martinez
Kayden Martinez

I believe this is it right here. It even comes with an English patch.
mega:///#F!HssCDDYZ!QLkmrL0kMhndI3i7fYzIQA

The PC version has a problem with memory leaks and a few other issues. Pretty sure if Xseed brought it over they would fix those problems.

Wyatt King
Wyatt King

GOG would most likely have it too

Robert James
Robert James

Seriously though, why the fuck is it Chinese only?

Robert Walker
Robert Walker

Japanese PC industry is dead, and some Chinese company wanted to port the Vita version to PC. Falcom gave them the okay and they did. Falcom doesn't feel like releasing the game in Japan because it's not worth the effort. So the game is Chinese only.

Joseph Ross
Joseph Ross

Japanese PC industry is dead
Was it ever alive for anything other than h-games,vn or indie games?

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

how will you even play a story heavy game then if it's in Chinese, finding it is the last of your worries

Ethan Anderson
Ethan Anderson

It actually was, since it used to be Falcom's main and most profitable platform back in 1985. That is, until they released Zewi II on PC in 2008, and it bombed so hard the company almost went bankrupted. Ever since then, they abandoned the PC industry and instead moved onto handhelds and consoles, which pissed off a decent portion of their fanbase. Although, that fanbase was soon replaced with a bigger, more profitable one.

Nolan Ortiz
Nolan Ortiz

By either an English patch or a translation guide my good friend.

Luis Ortiz
Luis Ortiz

Huh, the more you know.
a translation guide
Is that actually fun though? I'd love to play Mizzurna Falls because it looks comfy as fuck, but playing with a guide sounds tedious.

Jace Nelson
Jace Nelson

I played through Ace Combat 3 using a translation guide. It's not that hard taking your eyes off the screen for a few seconds to actually be able to understand the dialogue. Still one of the best stories out of any of the Ace Combat games besides 4.

Aaron Johnson
Aaron Johnson

I just got it downloaded and played it for a little bit.

Custom controller configuration
Japanese voices with English Subs
Full 1080p 60fps

This is already top notch. Thank you user for providing it. I'll be sure to share it.

Josiah Perez
Josiah Perez

Wait hold the fuck up. What the fuck is up with the shadows?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit