I hope none of you give money to Capcom for Street Fighter V after what they did to Juri

I hope none of you give money to Capcom for Street Fighter V after what they did to Juri.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/w6S7G
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why japanese companies want to pander to muslims so damn much?

Sorry user, my waifu is still my waifu with or without cleavage I bought it
besides, I can see her bare chest anytime I want, she is my waifu after all. :^)

Saging this shit thread.

This video explains it

What a shit taste for a waifu. Juri is like entry-tier garbage.

Best waifu is makoto.

So wait are you saying that Juri is good for a beginner?

censorship will always lead to more censorship if its tolerated.

she looks better with her zipper up

user, your normalfag is showing

I was wondering when this meme would start showing up again.

tight black spandexy stuff is actually hotter to me.

HOWEVER

Those fucking feet are terrifying.

SFV is dead anyway.

Even Poison who is a shemale have smaler feet.

I'm not big on SF anyways, always preferred SNK's stuff or capcom's smaller fighting series like Rival Schools, Darkstalkers and Cyberbots

A thousand times this. Capcom is one of the few companies who deserves to go out of business.

What do Mislims have to do with this game?! Smh, fam.

The fgc is still denying this even though pros like PR Balrog are starting to hate the game.

I thought he was retiring after 4.

Why i have a feeling you retards are the ones who give donations to twitch whores on a weekly basis

The end times just can't come soon enough.

Yet the pros will still play it because it's what gets them the most money.

If they actually cared about the quality of the games, they'd play one of the hundreds of other fighters they ignore and build up a scene for it.

dont worry m8 they only do it ironically

also Juri's skin tight stuff has boob pockets so I don't know why non-SJWs are complaining when it's the SJWs that should be complaining since boob pockets are basically impossible

No wonder this thing bombed. The way consoles work its not gonna pick up sales either and since they aren't gonna do rereleases(or so they say) no new units are gonna ship

u wot m8?

Its literally fill tool on the skin texture

Go jerk off to women in burkas, Ajmaj.

So why is it an issue then?

did i trigger you twitch cuck?

The spandex suit is hotter imho, but the "let's cover her up with ms paint to save our asses" is so obvious it hurts.

Care to explain what gives you that feeling or are you here just to shitpost?

Because they changed it from the original?

What the fuck do you even mean by tumblr whores?
Body Suits are tumblr how?

You're the one triggered by exposed flesh. :^)

I dunno. It's not Muslim enough. Needs more clothing. I'd say they're pandering to soccer moms than anything.

You weebfags are getting more canerous everyday.

Fucking plebs bruh

You normalfags are getting more canerous everyday.
Fucking plebs bruh

Censorship is bad but the anti-censor GG crusade gets pissy over the littlest shit even if the message conveyed (being that Juri is fuckin' hot and has nice tits) is the same and has as much impact as "what it should be"

Jesus christ are you censorship apologists literally retarded?

That only highlights that they changed it from the original you fucking mong

Oh boy even more shit to censor!

are you bipolar? You are trying to shitpost with reaction images and "i was only pretending" now?

Show us your twitch donations list cuck i wana laugh at your pathetic obsession, i heard new arab girl that shows tits all the time has started streaming on Twitch maybe you should go shower her with donations too

But user, my waifu is a woman

I like that she was able to work within the constraints of her relgion and beliefs.

Also, jurifags continue to prove how shitty they are. Supporting the disasterous street fighter v because your waifu is in it is pretty pathetic.

You are the normalfag user with a trash taste for purple haired bimbo

Best waifus from Street fighter is Cammy, Rose, or C.Viper

You're the retarded one for not making an argument other than "but it changed!" and not actually addressing my final point.
…How does the point you quote imply that exactly?
Get your shit together and make some real arguments.

Capcom's handling of SFV is so incredibly bipolar that honestly there's no telling what they'll do so don't even pull the slippery slope shit.

I agree with you on some parts, but you don't seem to get whole picture: people needs to get pissy over the littlest shit, otherwise more and more will be censored, since the slippery slope "fallacy" is literally what's happening to a lots of games nowadays.
More people says "nah it's okay it's just a small thing" and more things will be censored, raising the "standard" on how women should be represented each time.

I already know I'm pathetic, bud. I'm just not ashamed of it. the love I feel is nothing to be ashamed of

Are you sure you know who you're talking about?

Not a single person has bitched about those, in fact the only bitching I've seen about Laura from SJWs was that her art was absolutely fucking awful in story mode but that was that.

Feels like Capcom doesn't know what to do and is susceptible to doing literally anything regarding "censorship" right now, whether its action or inaction.

The zipper exists for a reason you mongoloid
Have you even used a bicycle ever in your life?
Your entire point is a big "maybe probably if" shit. Its not an argument, its straight up apologia and doubly retarded because you don't know how the things mentioned in your own argument work.
The fact is they changed it from the original to make it even more retarded and judging by their previous work on the buttslap they did it to hide skin. This is a slippery slope happening right in front of you and all you can do is defend it because you are that deeply invested in this travesty.

Are you a fucking ape living in a treetop? Do you even know how the game is updated and released?

They only move their ass when it's too fucking late.
And sometimes not even then.

Actually they did bitch about costumes, especially that chinese dress costume for Chun li, i don't have the archives but it was like polygon or kotaku. For the record they also praised "hot Ryu" because it was an alt of Ryu where he is half naked and has a beard.

Piss off. She is MY waifu.

Can't even drive a bike with your tits out? What a fucking scrub. Nina does it just fine.

And wouldn't shoes be more important to have while riding a bike?

Fuck off, pretender. There's only one real Jurifag here, the rest are just memers and seasonal fuckwits.

I wouldn't have minded it as much if they put in some actual effort and made it look like she pulled the zipper up, but we can't have that now, can we? Let's just change the color of her body.

Woah there Capcom, shouldn't you cover that up? It might offend somebody.

Okay but to be fair it looks she can't even close it or else her tits would explode out.
Yes. Have you ever used a motorbike in your life?
Explain how they work then. Explain to me how game development works. Basically the only way to find out if it was changed before the tease is to compare the polycount from the beta files to the one in the next update since if it did change, they had to get a few more polys in for the neck. That is, the beta files where Mika still had her butt slap.
And in your own words it's the equivalent of dropping body paint on her. And with everything else I've said, it's completely uncertain whether Capcom is even on this slope or not, the butt slap change was for "e-sports" not feminism (still dumb)

Yes, and I know that since the official launch of the full game literally nothing has been changed within the game that's already in it, the beta was their chance to remove literally anything they had already prepared like Chun's battle costume (which is honestly the lewdest thing in the game and was shown before the beta) since they had the excuse that it wasn't the final product and they only took away the butt slap in the end.

Yet we're getting a bikini costume for Karin and a beach stage with bikini models in the background. Not even one piece swimsuits. There's no telling what Capcom wants.

Thank you user, for recognising me as a true memer

user, I'm insulted.
tfw your ID changes after the DNS bypass

Her boobs weren't that big on 4.
Jesus christ Capcom. Not every girl needs balloons for tits. Is Oda doing the designs?

Wait, people actually buy Street Fighter games?
I thought it was just a series of hentai doujins.

only niggers and chads buy fighting games.

Maybe I'm just looking at different images, but they look the same size to me

I know at least two other people just like you.

You're at the arcade playing Street Fighter with your girlfriend, when suddenly this guy slaps you're gf on the ass. What do you do?

Pic related was propably you judging by your writing?

Just a fair warning. I shoot niggers who try to muh dik my waifu, without hesitation.

They also made cammy's face young and pretty but after feminazis backlash they revoked the change.

Stop posting this guy in every thread faggot

If melee has proved anything it's that dedicated autists can keep a scene alive forever.

It's the ease of sponsor money that keeps the great players from still playing ST, 3s or even SF4.

did he even play marvel? That would be funny. Oh I just get hit by some scrub ass shit and it's over? No footsies? No run back? No updates?

What is ith all the retarded capcom drones that support censorship lately?

Latex>boring raw cleavage

that game went straight off the radar for me the moment they started censoring stuff.

Well, I'm sure within a week of her release there will be a mod restoring her to her full glory, so while I am pissed, it's not all that bad.

I don't know about that, but she does look fantastic.

Stop having shit taste.

No u

Noice, saved.
Though I think she'd look better if the leggings stayed.

perspective seems fucked up on her left leg

If you're going to make a Noel Brown joke, use the right guy, you fucking retard (It was Noel Brown who grabbed some girl's ass, not Dale).

Nope, he was playing SFV, but he's been implying that he hates it.

Capcom are a such an inconsistent company. They do good by finally releasing Dragon's Dogma on PC, we got DMC4:SE, Resident Evil remakes and we're looking to get Res VII and DMC5 sometime in the future.

But then they fuck up SFV, mechanically the game is good, but the lack of characters, content and censorship just killed it for me. Also, Dead Rising 4 is looking pretty bad.

Sage for off topic.

Shit taste, kill yourself. Karin is best girl in SFV by far.

Well fuck…

Never give Capcom money.
If you play it, pirate it & mod it.

It's okay to have wrong opinions user. Don't worry, I don't judge.

really though, Karin is pretty good.at least you didn't say Ibuki

*If you must play it

You subhumans are pathetic

I'm convinced that these changes are either made as a part of the development process or Capcom is fucking retarded and can't decide on who they want to pander to

DD 2 IS A MMORPG CANCER
SF V IS A MESS
UMBRELLA CORPS IN THE WORST GAME IVE PLAYED IN YEARS
LOST PLANET 3 WAS SHITE
DEAD RISING 3 WAS WESTERN GARBAGE
DEAD RISING 4 WILL BE BORING SAINTS ROW WANNA BE MEME SHIT LE SELFIES WITH ZOMBIES SO WACKY
FUCK CAPCOM

Capcom shills in full damage control

I don't think Capcom is actually evil. More like having no fucking idea what it is doing and randomly trying everything.

That beach stage better have good music

Dead Rising 2 was garbage.

Was about to post in this thread that I'd feel bad for that one user whose waifu is Juri, but not I don't feel the same way anymore.

I wasn't playing on buying sf5 anyway.

*planning

Why the fuck is that girl wearing a fucking ushanka in the middle of the beach?

Not a fightan aficionado but… mechanically are there any differences to the 1v1 fighting aspect that are really that much more improved than previous versions?

Also not that I would never throw any money towards capcom to reward them for this shit but hasn't someone already modded out the censorship?

detonate my vest

Shit taste.

SF character design is horrendous. Look at those ape hands and feet. Hiedous.

Ono himself said that the changes back with Mika were made becasue of SJW.
If this is one as well, I guess it was for the same reason.
archive.is/w6S7G

With less clothes, you can't tell that they are judgement girls.

Rashid is the absolute worst offender.
Hes such an overdesigned, deviantart garbage its not even funny.

Hey!

You have to be baiting to be this retarded.

Hes a SF fanboy, what did you expect?

Yet Zangief still fights bears in Siberia wearing a tiny-winies?

This is really hilarious if you don't realize that re-releases is the only good thing they did since their fuck ups. They would never care about those games if they weren't on the edge of bankruptcy, believe me. At this point, I expecting more re-releases, especially if their own and bigger projects going to bomb. It's not like their library of old games is very small.

With their absolute incompetence I'm actually surprised they were smart enough to re-release their old games, but guess bankruptcy is not enough for them to realize that if you want to be successful, you have to release good games. They're very lucky that it was Sony who funded the development of SFV, imagine if Capcom made it all with their own money, I'm pretty sure it would kill them.

Monhun is the only good thing they can do nowadays outside of re-releases for which you love them and there is a big chance that Monhun devs don't let these retards to mess with them so they have freedom to do whatever they want.

And you know what, retards on this board made me believe that Capcom changed, but when you look at what good things they did recently, you realize that this is bullshit and they're pretty much the same. Just became more greedy perhaps.

You're very amusing, I wonder why don't you bitch about realism in SF more. For example, all this magic is absolutely not realistic, yet you're fine with it and make shitty excuses about how Capcom wanted to make Juri costume more realistic. Not surprised to hear that from SF fan though, I give you that. I mean you was stupid enough to waste your money on this garbage, why expect smarter excuses from you.

Because that's exactly how it is.
Monhun team is a sacred cow that shits money like crazy, even retards at capcom know not to play with fire and just let them be.

zangief is a good character though

With the addition of Balrog and the story mode, I'm genuinely tempted to buy the game second hand. Game is starting to feel more complete now. But the constant censorship, is once again, putting me off. KOF is still awhile away and I want to play a fighting game.

I said it before, but Capcom really are all over the place. I'm hoping that because SFV undersold, Capcom will focus on producing complete products but it's doubtful. RE VII was pretty well received so hopefully that will point Capcom in the right direction (we won't talk about Umbrella Corps cause I'm fairly sure that was a completely different game before having the RE stamped on it).

I gotta say, Ibuki's new school/ninja outfit looks pretty neat. Karin's swimsuit outfit is top tier though.

I've played that game for 17 years and I never knew of judgement or that those judge girls even existed…

The feet and face are untouched. I don't care about her cleavage that much.

Buying Street Fighter V would've been unacceptable either way.

Because his body is made of iron, as referenced by his alt costume in 4 and opening quote in 5.

Unless it's revealed that Juri is secretly a cyborg or something, she's still a fleshy being with soft bits that need protection from high-speed projectiles.

you seem to have mixed up "realism" with "canon".

Because she's russian, DUH!

Capcom makes no fucking sense.
They cut R.Mika's ass, Cammy's crotch, and Juri's clevage

Yet they leave Laura and a bunch of other alt. costumes that are far more explicit.

Are Capcom asleep at the wheel? Are they coin-flipping what to censor? Have they drunk KoolAid or are they relying on some rainbow-haired advisor on what triggers?

If it wasn't for SV5 being baby-tier garbage Literally, a baby mashed on a fight stick and beat the camapaign for Birdie on easy I'd be pissed about a good game being ruined.
But I'm still pissed SJW shit is allowed to stay.

Complain enmasse. Get in contact however you can. Pics related.

Remember that from
Ono said "We may be making more adjustments moving forward, but the fighting experience, the battle, is the same." This is especially retarded since we had pic related as an alt for C Viper

LORD, GIVE ME STRENGTH.

Its not the japanese, its the americans who force them to do that shit.

Hey, isn't that the guy with the interracial homo fart fetish? I tell him to gtfo or no more white guys farting on him.

You know Capcom doesn't care right? They're just betting on where the money is, and if this does make money then they're pandering to the right people.

You'll never be happy if you continue to bitch about the littlest things, so just ignore it.

It's a meme virgins post whenever they see an outfit that isn't fapbait. It triggers them hardcore.

they should keep the undershirt but just make it a boob window

After all this time, when this shit is happening right in frpnt of their eyes and they're still denying it as if there wouldn't be another tomorrow, you still have to ask?

mods will fix it

nigga you fucked up.

Time to propose Capcom a perfectly sensible change. :^)

I approve.

This is the dumbest apologism for censorship I've seen in a while.
If she needs protection so badly, why didn't she zip up her catsuit instead? Why isn't she wearing a helmet? How is a paint bucket texture fix paper-thin undershirt supposed to protect her from road rash?
It still has boob pockets because removing them would require a complete remodeling. Even Capcom won't spend that much on censorship.

There's two things that are kind of funny about this situation.

The first is that the shirt is so skintight that there's pretty much no difference between the shirt being there and it not being there, outside of a different color.

The second is that Elvira's outfit was allowed on American TV for years and nobody bitched about that then.

smh tbh fam

muh dik

Foot fetishist please commit seppuku at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

Nintendo does the same shit

Nigger I'll fight you.

All I'm saying is I approve of the bodysuit. Am I happy Capcom is censoring their game? No. Am I advocating it's purchase? No, not yet anyway. Wait till its out of early access :^)

11/10
Would download a mod for this.

Nobody cares about boobs, the 8 frames of lag are a far more important reason to not buy this garbage

Wish summer would end already

Weak argument. "Nothing wrong with it" gets the stronger counter argument, "Than why change it in the first place?"
Pathetic, newfaggot is showing. Sjw don't buy games. The games pandered to them exclusively never sell well. They want others to change for them because they are egotistical and narcissistic.

Muslims have very object views of other people. Sweden is an example.

beat his ass while he mumbles "f-fucking lagger"

We must go bigger.

Juri was never good. At least now that her terminally flat chest has been cured, she'll be worth masturbating to.

You're the same disgusting faggot who always posts that dumpy mook gook. Beat it.

Of course I did: her new costume looks even sexier.

Both versions are pretty shit this is just a bad design. Why did they inflate her tits can't flat-fans have at least 1 character?

2D3D is probably even worse than normal 3D