#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Morning Tea Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. GAWKER IS DISSOLVING. WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN OF GAWKER'S FORMER STAFF'S FUCKUPS
>>>/gamergatehq/324724

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- pastebin.com/ueUjXgh8
- www.oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/critical-distance-has-more-than-a-dozen-conflicts-of-interest-with-silverstring-media/2225/
- gamesense.co
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/ || twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/726462004911738880
- blog.disqus.com/vote-the-top-10-best-gaming-websites

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mvIHI
archive.is/x4Odn
archive.is/81wCI
archive.is/rv64R
archive.is/kB3Si
archive.is/zktzv#selection-339.0-351.16
archive.is/l5Ufq
oneangrygamer.net/2016/06/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-uncensored-patch-arrives-via-modders/6008/
archive.is/Rb877#selection-83.7-87.15
archive.is/l5Ufq#selection-953.11-955.19
archive.is/zktzv#selection-664.0-664.1
archive.is/l5Ufq#selection-975.12-987.21
archive.is/rBKEc
archive.is/l5Ufq#selection-935.33-957.1
c-span.org/video/?411898-1/house-benghazi-committee-members-release-report-2012-attack
please
archive.is/fTaOY
archive.is/aCmd6
archive.is/qOsPG
archive.is/xkTz9
webmd.com/oral-health/guide/canker-sores
colgate.com/en/us/oc/oral-health/conditions/mouth-sores-and-infections/article/how-salt-water-mouth-rinse-benefits-oral-health-1214
wikihow.com/Remove-a-Mouth-Ulcer
archive.is/dwxEt
archive.is/hkVGH
archive.is/G79OV
srd.web.alberta.ca/fort-mcmurray-area-update
archive.is/egLeg#selection-387.0-387.9
archive.is/jEQhZ#selection-294.1-301.14
archive.is/x4Odn#selection-2146.0-2161.12
twitter.com/Holbornlolz/status/747835214659989504
library.med.utah.edu/e-channel/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/digra-2013-paper_235.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=s0bVwnGGWwo
forum.nichegamer.com/threads/genei-ibun-roku-fe-confirmed-to-be-also-censored.430/page-10
operationrainfall.com/2016/06/27/tmsfe-co-director-comment-release/
archive.is/C5ZzM
archive.is/4rm6e
archive.is/CZGgK
twitter.com/cher/status/747898444434464768
archive.is/6ImjA
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/mississauga-house-explosion-1.3656811
cp24.com/news/multiple-houses-explode-in-central-mississauga-paramedics-1.2965525
gamertics.com/open-letter-i-am-sick-of-these-lies-people-spread-about-our-site-in-order-to-smite-gamergate/
archive.is/tzUdL
breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/28/banned-wikipedia-editor-asks-jimmy-wales-removed-site/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/28/uc-irvine-capitulates-fully-reinstates-college-republicans-following-breitbart-coverage/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_Treaty_Between_the_United_States_and_Japan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Mutual_Cooperation_and_Security_between_the_United_States_and_Japan
twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/747911412786335744
chinadaily.com.cn/china/2016-06/25/content_25848989.htm
archive.is/3FlSL
archive.is/81wCI#selection-3065.0-3065.11
dailycaller.com/2016/06/28/report-adult-refugees-enrolled-in-canadian-high-school-harassing-young-girls/
archive.is/BrB5Z
exhentai.org/g/761342/7a4c62cc2a/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

benip

Archive of previous bread
archive.is/mvIHI

I made a thing and I want to share it with you
pls no bully

never EVER wee blood
its super gay

… Is there something we should worry about, user?

tl;dw

You should see a doctor. Your furry tail buttplug will only need to be out for a couple minutes

can we have a look into executionlabs Mentors? The whole clique is there.

archive.is/x4Odn
archive.is/81wCI
archive.is/rv64R

It's just your first period, Marche. You're a woman now!

in b4 freebleeding

Getting this off my chest.

I like Coldplay. Fuck Family Guy for making the laziest shittiest jokes like always.

It's shit like that as well as inevitable lust for cocks or other cute girls that make me perfectly happy being a male.

HR guy here, I feel like commenting on the second picture. Actually a SJW is almost as unemployable because sperging out on social medias for any reaso is not really a good way to present yourself. Also, if it seems you practically live on Twitter we'll avoid you too.

archive.is/kB3Si

What's wrong with Coldplay? asking legit question.

You better be planning an appointment to see a doctor, you furry fuck.
I had blood in my shit once. Thank god it was nothing serious.
… It was, erh. How do I say it without sounding gay as fuck.
I fucked my ass a bit too hard without lubing up properly.

Nothing. People just think their songs sound kind of emo.

Didn't need to know any of that thank you, Laura-user.

It's not like anyone is talking about important crap anyway.

That's pretty gay user.

I had blood in my shit once too. Except my cause was the other way around. I must have taken a shit so huge it tore my butthole.

The damn doctor didn't notice that it was a surface cut and sent me to get a colonoscopy. I would not recommend those. Not because of the camera up your butt. They knock you out for it. I wouldn't recommend it because your bowels need to be completely empty to do it. So no solid food for 2 days before it, and I was on a water diet (of a special powder mixed into water) 1 day before it. I was starving after.

Something that really irritates me is how there's an official guide to Japanese for GamerGate in every OP and yet nothing seems to have come of it.

You'd think the more "weeb" anons would be talking with nip devs on Twitter all the time at this point.

I already have two languages under my belt. I can't add in a third. It'll fry my brain.

is actually
archive.is/zktzv#selection-339.0-351.16

archive.is/l5Ufq

It can't be worse than frying your ass.

Nigga, you have a waifu and you don't even know her language?

I'm not a waifufag, but that's literally no better than if you were actually dating in 2D.

do i get it right

rappard, the TFYC founder. Has a position at corus and corus actually invested into the executionallabs, at a time all the clique where at TIFF!

ey anons
wake the fuck up

Hades is so fucking perfect.

The only representation that even holds a candle to this one is Kid Icarus.

so, Vivian james was just a trap. TFYC part of the clique. And no user is looking into it here?

the fuck?

Nigger, how about you hol' the fuck up and make one big post explaining what the fuck you're on about
You know why? Cause you're all over the place. You posted shit that doesn't explain anything and expect everyone to latch onto it.

Explain what's going on, in detail, and what you've found instead of making vague statements. If you fail, you're getting the filter.

look at this

if you know jackshit about executionallab
look at this

founder of executanallab is della
look at this

now look again at who is supporting him here

They're somehow even more lacking in intelligence than I thought if that was apart of a plan.

actually, what vivian did, as most of th eearly Infographcs, was pointing to th esmoke screen insteed to the actually information of COI's and Corruption.

What incoherent pile of garbage you are producing!

And learn to fucking type!

here we go again, you fucking sjw.

Frit, calm down, slow down and write a good long post explaining what you've found.
As said, you're all over the place and pretty incoherent right now.

Fucking kill yourself you incoherent fuck.

wheresthedong.png

Vivian was just a random videogame character designed by GG's wishes after casually getting the opportunity to from someone they donated to and now she's become an icon.

look here

but actually, the reaction to this is already telling a lot!

Both of you, quit.

oneangrygamer.net/2016/06/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-uncensored-patch-arrives-via-modders/6008/

user. I'll give you one more shot.
I don't know what's the point you're trying to get across.
Write down a paragraph and explain it all, point by point, so everyone can understand and get on the same page.

Spreadan.

rappard is the founder of TFYC

rappard has a position at corus

corus is supporting executionlabs

executionlabs is the sjw clique

Now we're talking.

How is this girl not canonically a complete lesbian?

Girls can't love girls.

Should I call my child Gilda?

Thank you, that's a lot better and easier to understand than your previous posts which pretty much came across like pic related.

You should understand that the reason people react like they do is because you come back from your breaks, post a bunch of stuff without actually explaining shit and then get mad people don't jump on your dick.
When people ask what you're on about you go some sort of variation of "lol if only people reacted to my findings like this" or make some passive aggressive statement about how nobody cares about gamergate any more.

Doesn't that keep the localizers awful "translations"?

Wasn't TFYC explicitly designed to be a feminist project, though? The whole point was to help get women into game design, then make a product from a female dev team. They openly stated, from the outset, that the whole thing was meant to be feminism in action. It only fell apart when they found out the hard way that current-year feminists wanted to complain and collect rather than actually address and solve any issues.

If I remember correctly it just "restores" the original game (costumes, dungeon interior, etc). Yes, the script will be the english one, until a fangroup provides a better one.

And that's one of the reasons TFYC was supported. They went with empowerment instead of entitlement.

But…
Didn't the TFYC side with us in the early months?
Relationships change over time. Do they still support the organization post-GamerGate?
Are you sure this wasn't a long time ago before GamerGate and before the TFYC got their asses bit by SJWs?
Elaborate some more, faggot.

Why hasn't anyone taken any action to reunite Korea?

How could this have just been left alone, especially with shit like this?

let me get the links to it too:

archive.is/Rb877#selection-83.7-87.15

archive.is/l5Ufq#selection-953.11-955.19

archive.is/zktzv#selection-664.0-664.1

archive.is/x4Odn
archive.is/81wCI
archive.is/rv64R

Bonus:
Founder of Executionalbs
archive.is/kB3Si

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

now consider the following. Corus aka Rappard/TFYC knew the people long befor GG happened, 2009 or even longer.

he made his own production in 2013, before that he was part of corus after he made "aressting design' something around 2005 when he left ryerson.
archive.is/l5Ufq#selection-975.12-987.21

Because, at this point, nobody sees any worth in reunification.
Kim Jong Fuckhead's regime has gone on so long that it's been baked into the collective unconscious of the nation's people. Even the hint that there is something worth dying for that isn't their glorious leader pretty much shatters their worldview. To truly overthrow the regime would require a re-education campaign not yet seen, and it'd be entirely necessary in order to reunify, since I highly doubt South Koreans would be willing to give up their freedom.

North doesn't want feminism, and south doesn't want tractors.

I'd say it was the other way around - we sided with them. Weren't they getting thrown under the bus by the LWs at the time or something? Anyway it was probably the first case of muh PR, because supporting it demonstrated that the philosophy of GG was that womyn could be part of videogames but only if they earn their place.

The only positive thing you can say NK has over SK aside from obvious economic differences is that you're allowed to leave SK

Feminism was always about entitlement. A want for attention, wealth & influence for doing nothing but having a vagina. Egregious dishonesty has been prevalent throughout Feminism as well. Funny how it's slowly circling back to prohibition with all the alcohol + sexual consent hysteria.

In hindsight, women's suffrage was a mistake. Female mentality applied to voting destroys nations.

aressting design
archive.is/rBKEc

archive.is/l5Ufq#selection-935.33-957.1

That's what I'm suggesting, Frit. Potential timeline:

1) Matthew Rappard discovers feminism, declares women and men to be equal, devotes his time and energy to pushing this.
2) Rappard meets like-minded people, networks with them. Corus, whoever else. Continues his feminist efforts while pursuing his normal career in media.
3) Rappard's efforts eventually yield TFYC, a feminist project that is supposed to take another step towards his ideal future.
4) LW shits on TFYC, the greater media overwhelmingly side with her. Only a last-minute funding campaign from a series of smaller internet communities allows TFYC to go through. Rappard distributes BTFOs via Twitter and Tumblr throughout.
5) TFYC goes dormant. Maybe shuts down, it's hard to say. Rappard goes back to his day job. Maybe some of his networking connections are still there, maybe not. But I personally haven't heard of him doing anything activism-related since TFYC.

My guess (and it's just a guess) is that he had a taste of the kool-aid and didn't like it, but isn't willing to necessarily destroy his career and connections in the name of denouncing it. Until I find evidence of him doing otherwise in the last two years, I'd file him as a "fuck this shit" neutral.

Hello everyone.

I know it is not relevant, but what happened to Boogie's youtube? Has it been restored yet and his twitter weird activities stopped? Last I heard was that he was working on restoring all the youtube content, but his twitter started to count hundreds of new tweets if you visited his profile.

You guys are in for a tough ride for the upcoming election. I really Trump to win for you but what I know of politics and the average retardation of the social media addicted masses aren't in your favor.

I'm sure whenever you meet with any friends or acquaintances, you always philosophize and talk only about physics.

but yet, he knew the clique way back since 2005 (?) or at least 2009 (?)

it is very weird to see exactly this guy stepping forward against sjw at a time when gjoni blog post happened. The timing is too perfect. We can't just say:

because we know exactly, we are anons, everyone can post here and push their agenda or what ever narrativ they follow.

Could this be the next big meme?

Women deserve voting rights same as men. Its their right as citizens.

What this highlights is a massive fucking issue between the priorities of the sexes that needs to be addressed. And fuck that disingenuous bitch.

It's a matter of human rights. Problem is, feminists and SJWs don't care about human rights. They want special privileges for every little sub-category they invent based on their special snowflake delusions.

No, not at all.

And we're not going to accept that bullshit.

Wow, so now everything was a conspiracy to use anonymouse as a personal army?

I missed my tinfoil hat. Fuck it, I'll return later when there is less idiots around.

You can say that about every single thing GG has ever done the "harassment" for example. In the end what matters is who spends how much money on what. Consumer power is pretty much the only weapon we have.

That's GamerGate in a nutshell, though. This entire shitstorm happened because of perfect timing.
GamerGate was the perfect storm that will never be replicated.

there's just the one idiot, but he's sperging out extra hard today

doesn't rly exist, it is mor ea wishfull thinking.

out of nowhere a high profil hollywood guy steps up. yeah, coincidant.

It happened because those retards tried way too hard to cover up corruption and demonized everyone that wanted answers.

That same unintelligence I know will be their undoing.

Val isn't around?! Oh boy, we're not getting a wannabe leaderfagging tripfag here today. This is going to be good!

Gamergate was the old rusty blunted needle that lanced the abscess because those with access to better tools failed to rise to the occasion.

Instead, we got a possibly paranoid schizophrenic.
Not a positive trade.

Val is literally just some namefag who lives in France.

Damn it feels good! Smile with me anons! Show me your smiles!

I stopped smiling long before any of this began.

Sorry.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men

And yet GG cannot engage openly in consumer boycotts because any devs supporting GG would get into legal trouble over it. The most GG can do is push "awareness" when games get censored, which is still happening even more heavily than before.

Even this article is talking about dumping your purchased copy of a completely ruined game then applying a patch to partially undo the censorship:.

A better solution would be not to buy it at all since it does not deserve money. It's better that such games not be brought to the west at all if this is the extent they intend to butcher them.

and yet, after 3 years, we are still here. Nah, i don't think so. It seems mor e as if this happening gave these nobodys the kind of spotlight they needed.

Feels pretty good. Can't get burnt out if you actually care about vidya rather than boosting your twitter presence off a consumer movement

I don't trust you not being a shill for a second.

Consumer power has changed loads of things. You just have to rely on the product owner being scared, stupid or reasonable enough, depending on what circumstances they are in, to enact those changes. Businesses change things all the time in case of consumer backlash. Some major company fired their own CEO after reddit exploded over leaked footage of him kicking his dog in an elevator. A single filmed temper tantrum led to a major figure getting laid off.

It's different in the case of groups that don't sell anything, though. Gawker would never apologize, ever, for anything, because they aren't beholden to a real consumer base. That's why you can't really hurt them in normal ways.

They got their fifteen minutes, and not much else. They were all trustfund kiddies anyway, they could just buy the spotlight if they wanted it, like how rich children buy music videos. Brianna Wu got on TV, and no one gave a shit. Narcissistic types rarely actually know what to do with their fame, waste it on pity parties, and get forgotten.

You can't stop smiling user! Look at what's happening! There are people out there that see gamergate in their cereal, and it's all because people like YOU told them no! They've never heard that before! They didn't know, and still don't know, how to handle it. All they can do is scream bigot and sexist, and the more they scream it the less power it has. YOU have had a hand in burning down an entire ideology! Salt flows from their veins my friend!

It took these people nearly 20 years to position themselves where they are now, and we burned it all down in a matter of two years. Smile! Be happy!

I tried to smile a few seconds ago and it just felt wrong. My face returned to normal on its own and my mind asked me "Why are you doing this?"

I show happiness when my dick is happy, I enjoy eating or I crack up or laugh. Otherwise my mood is either neutral, sad or pissed. Am I happy they keep shooting themselves in the foot with baseless bitching about being a bigot that normalfags are getting sick of? Yeah. I just don't use the muscles to express that.

This is what depression is like. I never realized it was that bad until I truly thought about it like this.

What they fuck are you even suggesting here? To keep buying butchered localizations since they'll then have the money to continue butchering localizations thus gives their butchering more exposure? Throwing money at the parasites doesn't make them go away.

The women's vote destroys nations & feminism it 100% about "gibs me dat cuz vagina". Feel free to delude yourself into believing otherwise.

Let's not overstate how much damage we've done to them. Things are still bad and still aren't going to get better for a long time if ever. The only reason for optimism is that, whilst before it was unthinkable to speak a word against the SJWs, people now know that they have the option of disagreeing.

For me this is the best part of gg.

I'm not the one fucking suggesting that women shouldn't be allowed to vote altogether just because most of their priorities are fucked as a result of some bad education.

And no, didn't saying anything about buying any of this butchered shit, but I also didn't say they shouldn't come over altogether if that will happen to them like you ALSO said.

Well, I don't laugh all the time; Just most of the time.

I'd argue that we're not there yet.

So anyway, I've been reading Tom, I mean Kate Edwards' paper regarding "Culturalization" of 'problematic' video games and putting it side by side with DiGRA's Hegemony of Play during their lecture in Year Zero.

The buzzwords are quite similar and the motives are quite parallel but same in terms of narrative:

Women should be more of the priority because they are oppressed so the video game industry needs to cater to feminine fragility.

I'm going to need another dose of aspirin after that round.

Every time the SJWs and anti-GG do something, it's most certainly amusing. Their salt is fantastic.

That's mostly what keeps me here.

An argument I see a lot, it's only censorship if the government is doing it. This guy is taking it a step further, saying that private individuals can threaten violence, and literally stab you to silence you, even if you have a legal gathering approved by the city with a permit, and it's ok. How is this ok? It's a direct denial of legal rights.

I don't see how people can argue that breaking the law to trample your freedom of speech is not only ok and not at all against the spirit of the amendment, but also that it's not a totally heinous act regardless.

Even if you doubt the extent that it covers in regards to non-government censorship, assaulting, threatening, and actually stabbing people who say things you don't agree with is illegal on several other levels regardless. Even if sticking a knife in someone for disagreeing with you wasn't against the first amendment, you're still trying to kill someone and deserve some serious jail time. They're jumping to argument number 2 to ignore the ramifications of argument number 1.

when does that movie come out in burgerclapistan? I want to be ready for the tears at its flop

How much do you wanna bet that little Unwanted Son is gonna lose all faith in his non-gendered feminine-presenting parental figure over something this small?

Fucking fanatical retards shouldn't be allowed to have children.

See? This is what I'm talking about, right here. This guy is legit fucking crazy! I belly laughed reading this! Like, holy shit god damn!

Dropping by just to say.
What in the fuck.

And on that note, I leave you glorious faggots.

Thanks for finally explaining what all your shit meant.

Phone the nearest mental asylum, this fat psycho needs to be treated, stat.

Are DC avatars Anime avatars 2.0?

what about anime interpretations of DC characters?

So "hate speech"/speech that incites violence is wrong and should be made illegal but literal violence is ok as long as its against the right people.

It's time for a new generation of smug anime girls

Shitheads more than just stupid like I see posted all the time from Twitter only irritate me and make me unhealthily wish I could fire a shotgun through the internet. Always have, always will.

Good thing that user left because this would surely get him down, which is why I didn't reply.

bud spencer died

Hate speech against the right people is also ok.
"It's alright when we do it."
You know them by their hypocrisy.

This shit has been going on for years. How can these retards have any credibility at this point?

He didn't die. He passed away.

A great man passed away after a great life in the circle of his loving family, uttering "Thank you." as his last words.

Beautiful.

24/7 propaganda

Which is a bunch of bullshit for anyone who takes the time to think.

I was an average student who hated math with a passion and as someone who supported women's rights, gay rights and the betterment of African Americans I immediately knew all, of this was nonsense. I've never considered myself better than anyone else, but if I can see that and you can't just because of delusional overly sentimental bullshit like "critical theory", that's fucking pathetic.

pot calling kettle nigger, etc.

👻

is it yours then satan?

therein lies the problem
normalfags are braindead sheep who never take time to think. all they do is consume, never questioning what they're being fed, so long as it is handed down to them by someone in a position of authority - no matter how retarded that authority is. even something as meaningless as "being famous" counts as authority to them, which is why you always see them gobbling up whatever garbage celebs and e-celebs spew out, even if their opinions are nothing but lies and bullshit.

tbh im smh fam

800-422-4453

Even before I first lurked I knew it was complete bullshit. I basically rejected the media by only watching cartoons my entire life and learning anything I was curious about by looking it up. Most of what was out there was of no interest to someone like me who prefered fun and colorful things like Chowder with careful comedic touches of cynicism like Flapjack's less friendly world.

Reminder those were the last truly good cartoons.

There was the occasional show like Scrubs, but everything else was cartoons.

c-span.org/video/?411898-1/house-benghazi-committee-members-release-report-2012-attack

Currently live, but you can watch from the beginning. I just tuned in, so I don't know if they mentioned Hillary's failures yet.

>tfw my last words
i fucking miss scrubs so goddamned much

From the investigation committee. In a reasonable world, Clinton would never be able to get any political power after this ever again.

But muh womyn ticket.

hello gamergate

i have an ulcer in my mouth and its on my bottom lip inside my mouth how do i fix this? it hurts a lot.

french kissing the boy you like

Bite it

Generally, after eating, wash your mouth, and use something like a clean towel or rag to dry the sore. Yes, it's going to burn. Before you go to sleep, do the same thing. Eventually it'll go away.

Keep away acids, wash mouth, dry, time will heal.
Also, that's cancer. Believe me I'm a doctor.

Rinse your mouth with milk or let an antacid tablet like Tums disolve in your mouth.

rinse with salt water

Consult a doctor to know how to deal with that the safest and fastest way possible.

Have some crackshit intentionally made as such by the creators, faggot.

i did this before but it kept getting worse

why would i have acids in my mouth

why milk

i don't trust you

Execution Labs mentors include Dejobaan Games founder Ichiro Lambe, Microsoft Game Studios founder Ed Fries, Eidos Life President Ian Livingstone, Vlambeer co-founder Rami Ismail and The Bohle Company President and CEO Sue Bohle.
please use archive.is/2014/11/10/independent-game-incubator-secures-6-million-in-funding/
archive.is/fTaOY

Everyone should be familiar with that last name by now. If not:
archive.is/aCmd6
archive.is/qOsPG
archive.is/xkTz9

Because a fuckload of food contains them?

What you have is a "Canker Sore": webmd.com/oral-health/guide/canker-sores They suck.

Its amazing and kind of fucking disgusting that were still finding new dirt, these fucking people

Get a camomile solution, put it on a tissue lump and press it on the sore for a while. Sure it'll burn, but it's a good kind of burn. Camomile is great, you should always have some around.

Breh just brush it like it's a tooth for a couple of days.

Terrible people have a habit of it

Do you have Listerine, use a little and use your tongue to massage the ulcer place with it, it might not heal it but works as an anesthetic.

But semen is pH 7-8

I'm actually serious.
colgate.com/en/us/oc/oral-health/conditions/mouth-sores-and-infections/article/how-salt-water-mouth-rinse-benefits-oral-health-1214
wikihow.com/Remove-a-Mouth-Ulcer

What's everyone been playing/watching lately?
I've been playing Defiler Wings and just watched Independence Day the other day.
It was decent.

Overwatch and twilight princess
Both are pretty average
I wanna eat midnas ass and watch her urinate

listerine

how do i make salt water? i don't live anywhere near the sea

Well,milk is usually mistaken for a base. It's practically neutral, though technically slightly acidic (lactic acid).

A dairy heavy diet is usually recommended to people who have problems with, as an example, uric acid buildup. I'm not quite sure why that's the case, but probably provide nutrition without doing too much damage as there aren't many edible bases.

At any rate, just try to look for stuff described as "antacids" I guess.

Do you not have rock salt in your kitchen?

Got Sleeping Dogsfrom the steam sale, so far it's the only thing I've bought. Also fucked around with some Lego Dimensions packs I've got since months ago. Will probably start with The Wonderful 101 later this week.

take the same salt you use for cooking mate and mix it with warm water.

Twilight princess and I am downloading bladestorm right now

I'm surprised they managed to avoid prison for so long.

I discovered the Ace Combat series; it's actually pretty fun.

Also been blowing a bunch of time on SS13.

I have been watching Band of Brothers, nice stuff.

I have been playing world of tanks, a friend of mine gave a reusable invitation code which gave me a good starting tank and some gold to get a garage or two.

Hate to be off-topic, but after suspecting that Ruggarell and other shitposters may be among us during this summer, I came across this shit when I couldn't find any examples of old halfchan tripfaggotry on hand:

archive.is/dwxEt

How much of that site's userbase is reddit, now? How many do you suspect visit this site as we type? I've seen that image that shows the thousands subscribed to the 4chan and Holla Forums subreddits, but Jesus.

We know, just be sure to report them when you see them

Pretty sure a lot of the r/4chan crowd fucked off to here after Moot banned GG. I remember checking it out the day it happened and the front page was filled with "fuck Moot."

Also, look at this fucking shit.
archive.is/hkVGH

Absolutely disgusting.

idk man looks good :^)

I have one of these fucks every 2 weeks in my mouth. I just have to eat cheese.

I honestly never used 4chan before gamergate but did use reddit. Seeing that shadow ban in Assange's AMA got me to leave that shithole. Previously I'd mainly used small subs and been unaware of all the fuckery done by the admins. Then the exodus to Holla Forums happened and it seemed like a good place to go. I never see people telling me to go back to reddit unless I already mentioned that I used to use it so I must have assimilated fairly well.

Jumping between KoF 98UM, 02UM and XIII to get ready for XIV. Probably throwing some Garou on fightcade so I can practice the just defend mechanic again.

I now have a cute romulan character with a gamergate ship as well. It fires purple and green cannons.

What's he going to do? Watch his country burn while talking about feminism? Sell all his side's gold?

What the fuck?

The purpose of every medium is to spread propaganda. Failing to utilize a medium for propaganda is not a worthwhile endeavour and should be discouraged.

His super power is letting muslims rape and beat children in his country

His power is to convince people he is helping them and doing good while he destroys everything they hold dear.

Is Canada still burning or did the fires die down on their own?

Who cares man he sent in Africans with sticks to literally beat the fire. He is so compassionate and so concerned with Social Justice! He's a real hero!

checked

the new Alpha Flight consists of "remnants and losers left over after Alpha Flight got fucking murdered"

j-dawg is a perfect fit

who is ruggarell? i keep getting accused of being him

if you thought TIFF was cancerous, wait until you dig deeper into the mentors of Execution Labs.

It's like as if the outcome/ or aftermath of GG, and by GG i mean the smoke screen they pushed, was long time planed.

yes

you can't make this shit up

I think we all know why he opted for them over the trained people

I pretty much went everywhere prior to 4chan and then staying here.
I used reddit, but there's really no good place to discuss vidya or funs without it being a hugbox, the upboating system incentivises you agree with everybody else or post "LOL SO WITTY XD" comments or else have your post downvoted to oblivion so no-one can see it, and also the admins and mods are mostly SJW faggots that censor on a daily basis.
I lurked Neofag, but you know how cancerous that place is.

Maybe something will only get done once the fires reach a 100k+ population city. Imagine being the president that lost a whole huge city to an unchecked forest fire.

Assuming you're legit and aren't him:

Wish I had those pics with me, but as I've said. Annoying halfchan tripfag/derailer. People have identified his method of posting, associated with the distinct way of how he posts anime pictures during his shitposting. You had to be there to know him better.

archive.is/G79OV
>Intel keeping up with their virtue signaling from their kikebook latin american page

Even now there is hope for man.

Turddough will show up and bring in Africans with sticks to make the Alpha Flight stronger than it ever has been.

Reminder to buy AMD Zen CPUs for your next build. And it helps to avoid Intel entirely. Not only are they virtue signaling fucks, but they're completely evil and unethical and have a huge history of doing things like cheating in benchmarks and paying OEMs to not use AMD in their products. Think Intel paying/bribing/coercing Dell into not using AMD CPUs.

I'm sure it would be a lot worse if not for them.

It was not the money, he could have gotten free assistance from number of other countries. He probably just okayed what they got paid in their country without giving it much thought.

Just when I thought they reached the bottom they take out a shovel and start digging.

Digging? Fuck that, they've got crates of dynamite.

How much longer till they reach the center of the earth?

huh? I heard somewhere the name Bohle while digging. Can't remember, have to look again.

Aren't they completely inferior to Intel CPUs? Or is that just a meme?

Finished Underrail yesterday, I crave for more so it is either a new gameof Serpent in the Staglands or Avernum.

srd.web.alberta.ca/fort-mcmurray-area-update
Some of them still aren't under control but that's ok! What matters is the media gave attention to the diversity of the fire fighters.

It's mostly a meme. They're actually really good if you don't need single thread performance as the multi-thread is as good or better than Intel most of the time, but it costs much less. If you want to play old games like Skyrim at 140fps it's not good, but that's not most people.

The new AMD Zens coming out this fall are supposed to be really good. So is the RX 480 that's supposed to be coming out soon.

not at the budget level, either go cheap or wait for zen

I did/doing both went with a 8320e and oc'd it to 8350 specs and will turn it into a HTPC when Zen is in my affordable range

archive.is/egLeg#selection-387.0-387.9

it's like a fucking horro story.

*IGN (dot) com

His superpower is being gayer than Northstar.

Dual Destinies.

Any CPU under $150 should be an AMD. AMD might be slower 10% or so in single threaded benchmarks, but the multi-threaded will be much faster than that.

I love how they all have these big conspiracy theories to overthrowing what video games are, and every time you point it out they call you a tinfoil conspiracy theorist to write you off.

something is akward.

Until now, every mentor on the execution lab list seems to be very heavy agenda driven. Full with akademica, white knights, betacuck indiedevs and full blown snowflakes.

With the same SocJus blah blah we see nowadys, they went back in 2011 on TIFF that is itself socjus infested. Either from York (anita) or from Ryerson (ross). Hundreds of hundreads different CEO's from different companys, all with the same agenda we can find within 'Executional lab' that is funded by CORUS, the same corus where founder of TFYC had a postion.

this is akward.
Am i the only one seeing this? anons?

I don't have much details but what I can tell you is about Russia's offer. There was no way in hell we would have accepted their based on the security issues alone.

That said, there was maybe more that could have been done while the country was fucking burning instead of focusing on trannies and their bathroom.

fuck it

fucking DiGRA
archive.is/jEQhZ#selection-294.1-301.14

mentor of ExeLab's
archive.is/x4Odn#selection-2146.0-2161.12

Why bother.

Boobs are a human right.

What is this? And the feet are so fucked up I didn't even notice the god awful editing on the cleavage first. What the fuck is with those feet?

>award winning developers

Censorship babies discovered the multiply tool in photoshop.

too many names on the exelab list. Too many connections to make. It is one gigantic clusterfuck of agenda driven radical socjus using women as shield to exploit the industry.

and this shit was supportet by the TFYC founder.

i slowly begin to understand what they tried to delete in 2012.

twitter.com/Holbornlolz/status/747835214659989504

Their having an anti-democracy protest, RIGHT NOW.

MEANWHILE FROM A BETTER COMPANY AND FROM A BETTER KOREAN WAIFU

I heard this pic was an edit, and the original is uncensored. Is that true?

TFYC never hid the fact that they were feminists.

fixed

the way these corrupt patreon hipster use the term feminsit is in no way the same as a normal person would use it.

All feminists are shit. Normalfags just are too ignorant to actually look at what feminist leaders push for and buy the dictionary definition bullshit that they use as a shield.

So, let's see if I get this straight.
>Eron Gjoni stuff gets pushed on 4/b/.
>4/pol/ hypothesizes that Quinn may have influences in high places.
>The 5 guys get discovered.
>4/pol/(?) suggests 4/v/ to fund TFYC, since it was a charity cockblocked by Quinn, and to create Vivian, a normal girl, to fight the "gamers harass women" narrative.
>Around this point in time, Usher and Milo reveal the existence of GameJournoPros.
>Adam Baldwin coins the "#GamerGate" label.

If I'm getting the message (and if my tinfoil hat is properly crafted), the steps in red were pushed by people with connections to the SJW clique, wanting to push a group of people to the main scene, wanting to bait people into funding a project, and trying to push a narrative to get patreon money based on harassment.

However, there is one thing that makes no sense. #GamerGate has dug deep into their attempts to push agendas into games, and has rejected loudly games like Life is Strange, Sunset, Gone Home, and every pretentious artsy walking simulator. Did they account for gamers being gamers and instantly rejecting their bullshit or this issue escalated way too quickly for them?

There's always a version of how things are for people who don't care that much and don't look into things, and a version for those who do care. It's actually pretty terrifying, as it shows how powerful media influence is and how easily people are swayed.

Baldwin coined the tag the day before GJP dropped.

This is fucking retarded. No the things in red were not SJW plans. Everything around then was chaos and confusion. Everyone was worked into a frenzy. There was no plan around them.

it makes no sense because you use the term GG, actually anons have dig deep.

Here is the thing you have to consider.
You timeline happend within the halfchan era. But since the beginning of MOOT being a cuck, halfchan was long time compromised. Said with that, guess why they let GG get to this point of happenings.

I guess the mass bann and the full stop of GG breads should end it, but than again out of nowhere a second place pops up.

At first I thought he meant that protests is anti democracy, but apparently they are protesting against democracy.
And they call us fascists.

Brexit is the best thing that has ever happened.

Do you know the whole beef TFYC and Chelsea has with one another right?

You also forget a certain PHIL FISH. And the whole Reveal in September.

For as much I recall Christina hoff sommers and Milo appeared in the 30th or 29th. Far later then the coining of #gamergate on the 26.

Remember that Mundane Matt was the first person to be censored on Youtube on the issue and that there was already clear connections of Quinn and Reddit.

Vivian James was made to subvert and troll the expectation of what a crowdfunded user mascot would look like.

We just discover this shit has been planned since 2011, and you think it's "fucking retarded" to suggest that one of their major moves was pre-planned and coordinated? Did you goons finally evolve your "lol tinfoil" arguments?

These people never get told "no". They probably couldn't even fathom the idea of people rejecting them. They probably thought they'd be seen as saviors saving gamers from the typical safe corporate formula of games.

Look at their Ouya advertising for what I'm talking about. They thought that'd be some sort of magical savior that gamers would love because gamers wouldn't have to deal with the same brown and grey military FPS at $60. Point is that these people were completely out of touch with reality and had expectations that didn't match what they believed. In hindsight it's quite obvious that they're all a like-minded circle jerk and that attitude thrives in those environments. But at the time we didn't know.

I assume it was to contain it on 4chan, but they couldn't actually contain it. And as you mentioned, it moved to an alternative they couldn't contain. So they began the slander and libel to try and contain it. When you're trying to contain an enemy, it's best if you do it on your own turf, as you write the rules there.

I actually had someone use this argument against me the other day, they didn't have much of a rebuttal when I pointed out that most of our recent presidents(I'm American) have won by smaller margins.

and still, we don't know if he DCA himself but than agaon, as soon we started to look into it, all the anons(or actually sjw shills) stopped the majority from it.

The MM happenings are the most manufactured so far in this construct.

DMCA

no, you are the retarded one

DMCA was confirmed to be her. Otherwise Total Biscuit wouldn't have been censored on Reddit.

*user

shitty keyboard

well, than show me. This is the thing that never was being verify.

These people are so fucking retarded.

By the way, wasn't the voter participation for young people like 30% or some shit?
I think I heard it somewhere.

Thinking about it, wasn't 4/v/ also funding the Tropes vs Women stuff? That gives some weight to the idea that halfchan was subverted from the very beginning.
However, the connections between the clique and halfchan are blurry at best. We know that halfchan was cucked, but I need names to confirm the link.
Anyways, if the whole issue was manufactured, there is no other option but to keep pushing forward.

I forgot Mundane Matt and Fish. However, I'm trying to understand if the whole issue was manufactured by the clique or not.

And yet, they are being rejected. Slowly, but surely. So, that's why gamers had to die? To create a new niche for "inclusive games"? We know this from the DIGRA digs, but this doesn't explain if #GamerGate was manufactured.

[Citation Needed]

This is pretty dumb mate.

For one you can't file a DMCA if you don't have a claim.

tbf I think they were trolls not her. like that guy who posed as a female journalist and then created a fake threat to his other internet persona and then the feds busted his ass

You'd think they'd come up with a bette

I'm unsure of the exact percentage but it was definitely lower than most age groups, which seems to be the norm for most countries.

there are two possibilities:
1) she has a terrible grammar
2)someone else wrote it

It could have been either, wouldn't have been out of character for Chelsea.

So it's pretty much young people who don't vote complaining that old people voted for the wrong thing.

Reminds me of a bunch of stickers I saw a few years ago when it was time for an eu representative election.
The commies wanted people to boycott the election by telling people to throw their votes away.

It boggles the mind trying to figure out how they think (they don't).

Look at the timeline. The "gamers are dead" articles happened after they realized that gamers wouldn't welcome them with open arms.

If this is true than it would be a lot of work where a lot could go wrong.
I don't see them coming up for such an overly complicated plan and then going through with it.

That's a pretty big leap.

I remember exactly, the time when MM cried loude that his video got DMCA, he immiditley jumped the gun and said muh-zoe. But nothing could be confirmed since he never showed proof. At this point anons dropped it.

i never saw the board as one person. people who make post there could be everyone, so by just saing that 4/v/ funded TFYC doesn't make rly sense, it is mor eliek that anons on $Holla Forums got tricked into doing so.
For example, i could go to Holla Forums and say, i am /x/. Does that make me to /x/ ? no! If now 20 sjw comes to 4/v/ and act like Holla Forums user, you would think it is just another Holla Forums user.

don't you have to use your real name for a DMCA take down?

I've voted in ways that I knew would never affect the result before(Nader in 2004 who was running on a platform of just being a way to say No to both candidates, Gary Johnson in 2012). Makes sense when you think all realistic choices are complete shit.

That's her real name now. She changed it as seen in Gjoni's court documents.

I'd say only parts of it were planned through, before they discovered that "Hey, if a goes through, I can follow up with b !" and that "if b manages to go through, then c and d can too !". And then the whole thing constructed itself on what ifs, not planning that said whole thing could not go through at b or c when they were already planning x or y.

Legally yes, people often don't follow the law.

I forgot the Mundane Matt videos, so the 4/pol/ stuff wasn't manufactured, probably.
But we're considering the fact that #GamerGate was used to bring publicity to the people participating on it; Baldwin jumping into the train for a popularity boost couldn't be that far off, just like Draiman, or Wu.

Hmm… I see.

I'm using 4/v/ as a catch-all term, since I can't name every user donating to TFYC.

see, exactly what i say. And therefore you can't rly say who pushed it. Was it rly pol or sjw pretending to be pol. Or maybe they manipulated pol in doing so.

now i wonder if this is proof enough or did just someone else use the name to fill the dmca?

He's already a geek icon as Jayne. He's also a conservative so he gets nothing from siding with liberals.

If anything Milo would have a greater argument of jumping in for the popularity boost given he was relatively obscure after his selling of the kernel.

Who?

If you think that a male celebrity in Hollywood is going to want to get publicity as being a bigot that harasses women you're an idiot. That can have a major impact on his chances of getting future roles.

Oh I'm not disputing there were people who used GG for e-fame, Milo being a prime example. However, I would argue it was more of a symbiotic relationship than a parasitic one. At least in his case. As we well know there were plenty of cancerous e-celebs who tried to use it too, most of them failing hard and becoming the basis for revolt and burnoutfags.

Disney is officially anti-gators now!

The guy who makes dog noises in Disturbed songs.

What mango is this?

So critter country and Splash Mountain is gone?

These people wouldn't see things going wrong. They don't think like normal people. And it's quite lucrative. You have some of them that want a piece of the mainstream industry, worth billions a year. And another part that wants a piece of the educational software/games market, which is a lot of money.

see

See pic, it's the Youtube form. Not sure if it's changed since then.

The thing about DMCA is that if someone comes to you with a claim, and you're the site owner, you don't really get penalized for acting if it's a DMCA complaint filed in bad faith. But if it's a legitimate DMCA and you ignore it, you can be in deep shit legally. So most sites just act on every single DMCA complaint they get, even if it's not valid. They don't really have an incentive to look into things.

The solution to this is supposed to be that the person accused of violating DMCA can file a counter-claim, where they get all the personal information of the person who filed the original claim.

I would say a DMCA claim under a fake name is something that's not supposed to happen. But if it does, the site won't care. It'd be up to the person defending themselves to act on it.

Disturbed(rock group)'s singer. Got asshurt when people wouldn't go after a comedian for making an "anti-semitic" joke

More like "They planned the funding of TFYC using outrage, but things escalated and they had to shut everything down".

Milo is the perfect example of how this thing escalated.

The guy from Disturbed.

I'm thinking that a male celebrity in Hollywood wants publicity, and apparently there is no such thing as bad publicity.

It's their fucking fault the kid got killed. Fuck you Disney.

Here is the reddit post which brought TFYC to attention.

Super Gay Stardust Crusaders

They realize this isn't the first death by alligator, right?

Oh, I see, he's a personal army faggot.

Never listened to the music myself, probably some edgy dubstep or "Let the bodies hit the floor" shit.

another point of view, if this is planned since 2011 and they wanted to use anons to push it, they would of cours eplant some sjw on it.

and that's why it is hard to take this as proof, it also could be manufactured too.

some of them are still trying to latch on like fucking parasites. nutscrape9 for example.

how retarded do you have to be to let your kid get eaten by an alligator? jesus fucking Christ.

Dead Dead Demon's Dededededestruction
now fuck off you fucking retard

Where is the proof TFYC was planned?

I like this page the most

Well he did write "Down with the Sickness"…

Idiotic concept. See how Mel Gibson got blacklisted in Hollywood over his comments about jews.

Here's some lewds.

What the fuck do you guys even do nowadays? Both gamergate in general and in these threads specifically?
The rest of GG seems to have migrated to plebbit, which was the point when I stopped caring about it completely

Yet, you are here.

Nothing
GG was a SJW deep-cover psy op all along
We lost, it's over, time to #Closethegate

Lurk moar faggot.

This pic is so comfy. I wanna live in a train with cute girls.

Whoever made this should kill themselves

Everything is fine.

but then all the cute girls will leave

I have probably the worst fever in my life. Moving my arms to type keys is hard enough, let alone playing games.

I have been shitting blood and puking blood this morning, but thankfully that stopped.

I also briefly lost my eyesight for a whole 3 minutes. Everything went dark, but it's back again.

I don't know whats happening to me.

go to a doctor

Are you serious?

Go to the emergency room.

GO TO THE HOSPITAL YOU STUPID NIGGER

Jesus Christ, go the hospital.

You're not a true Gamergay until you shit blood.
Go to the hospital retard

I can direct you to the 1995 referendum for Quebec sovereignty which ended 50.5% in NO's favor.

Time to go on an intercontinental flight, user.

Yes. My muscles also ache so I have a hard time moving off my chair. It's like stasis at this point, If I budge I'm worried I will go back to where I was before. I don't want my floor dirty with my shit and puke, which I am almost certain will happen again.

My dad told me to suck it up. He distrusts hospitals, and I kind of do too.

Or when you hear about people getting food poisoning from a restaurant. You tend to not want to eat at a place that will give you the shits.

Your father wants you dead.

Assuming this isn't bait, SEE A DAMN DOCTOR YOU IDIOT.

CALL 911 IF YOU HAVE TO.

If you're going blind, that's a really goddamn bad sign, and taken with the other symptoms you're probably going to die if that shit isn't treated.

Both you and your father are retards.

better than dying. go.

another example
the kop happening
they gave him false infos and pushed him
remember
that happend after he called out the skype cabal

If you're going blind you're gonna lose your waifu.

Your dad s retarded. You are very sick. You need medicine. Go fucking get some.

How do you expect to start the zombie apocalypse if you don't get somewhere with a lot of people before you turn?

He said I wouldn't be going blind If i stopped masturbating. Then laughed.

You have to be baiting right now. You cannot be this stupid. You need help. Your body is shutting down. You are suffering from severe internal bleeding and possible lack of blood going to your eyes.

Listen to this man user, you're literally dying on your chair.

Is this dedication or just stupidity? Either way…

GO SEE A DOC YOU SHIT JUGGLER

How about no. KoP was an attnetion-seeking retard who fabricated evidence and lied to Hotwheels about it (alienating Hotwheels from us almost entirely). There was no grand conspiracy. KoP was just another greedy e-celeb who wanted to use GG for his own fame.

great bait post
bread derailed

i wonder why

And If I am not mistaken, the liberals bribed the no side, or was that another time the liberals bribed qurbec into staying?

Facists. They would proabably love it in north korea

Ehh, this is no different than when marvel put regan into comics, bush or ever king nigger. Its probably a variant cover, a variant cover that people will burn when he plesantly shakes trups hand in december.

How am I supposed to go? I can't drive in this state, no one will drive me, what do I do, call an ambulance? Theres probably more important people they could be picking up.

Jesus Christ dude

nothing special about this, these breads are slow.

Still on a paranoid spergout. Take you fucking pills, Jesus Christ.

You really deserve to die. This is just Darwinism at this point.

Yeah 3205ed is a fucking shill at this point. All this disinfo and rewritten history is just D&C.

YES YOU MORON.

Thats bloody libertard talk. Everyone is important user, and if your puking blood, it sounds like a fucking emergency. If you hate ambulances so much, get a taxi.

Don't listen to them. Don't call anyone, you'd just be wasting their time.

Also, stop posting.

That was depressing. As I explained, it's Twine Revolution 2.0 in that a bunch of people who don't know how to make games get together and make the best castles they can out of their own shit.

One of them had a degree in classical animation, which would be a little impressive if she went into film or something that actually utilized classical animation. Not sure why she picked gaming.

Another one of them described how they made a game on…wait, hold on, you'll never guess what they made it on. I'll give you 10 seconds.

Did you get it? She made it on youtube

And I see that the Market Control image was proven true with the incestuous relationships plaguing Execution Labs. No surprise there. Actually, now that I think about, I'm pretty sure the Difference Engine came first, and the Twine Revolution came after that

YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON

oh boy.

GO TO A&E YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Did she give the name of this "game"? I could use a good laugh.

Well, Jacques Parizeau, the premier at the time said the vote was bought by tge Liberals and that they lost because the Liberals of Canada brought in a massive wave of foreign immigrants and accelerated their citizenship so they could vote. They voted NO en masse because they were afraid of losing their welfare which was federal.

Turns out he was right but these 'racists' allegations ended his carreer. He bought a Vineyard in France and gtfo.

someone is not going to die because you called for an ambulance mate.
They are not all used 24/7.

Fuck just tell your dad you will call 911 or he can drive you to the hospital.

This is bait and I bit it like a moron. No one is that retarded.

The Immoral Ms Conduct

You could actually make a choose your own adventure game with youtube connotations allowing you to hop to different videos forming a chain of a story line.

Though I doubt what she did was something that sophisticated.

Oh shit, you think that might be ebol?

Well damn.

Okay, fuck this, you're right.

There are people that were retarded enough to die from drinking too much water, never underestimate human stupidity. Though at this point yeah, its probably bait.

Technically, wouldn't they have voted NON?

Get out there and spread her love, user.

They didn't speak French.

you mean this game that is on some randome DIGRA pdf's?

library.med.utah.edu/e-channel/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/digra-2013-paper_235.pdf

I don't know if it's ebola, I'm not a doctor, but if you puke/shit blood, it might be.

So, Star Ocean 5 came out. Has anyone checked if anything has been changed apart from the diapers?

Shit, that's it. What a surprise

Yo, I know this ain't the best place to ask this shit, but I'd like some help since my case is rather specific for Google and I'm rather bored of looking through shit.

So, I have two boot options, one for Windows 7 and one for Windows 8.1. For quite some time (forever), I've ran Windows 7 until I thought it would have been a good idea to try out Windows 8.1, I fucked up by not backing up some shit and I stayed with that for a bit. The reason I wanted to try 8.1 was because supposedly, it increased my performance in gaming, which was true (and I was rather obsessed with that at the time), but in the end, it was insignificant and the compatibility issues were annoying.

So I installed 7 again and left 8.1 as a boot option, but I never used it since then, I only use 7 again.

My grand question, and the issue I present is that I actually want to not only get rid of 8.1 boot option (which is easy) but I want to also get rid of all the files, which I have no idea how to actually do properly.

Any help?

Actually that seems to be what she did.
youtube.com/watch?v=s0bVwnGGWwo

not for me. But HEEEEY i'm just a fucking tinfoil blob not following the order of "God fucking who knows is behind this shitposting" majority of shills in this bread.

Oh, I read through the thread a bit. It seems the thread is already derailed but the moment is the best… Fuck.

You're right, we're all DiGRA shills here to stop you from exposing the truth to the world.

Google windows boot manager you filthy faggot. It's easy.

no, but a huge chunk of anons here.
Not saying digra but sjw.

Anyway, nice try with cointelpro, user.

I wil ljust keep digging into exelap's and all the cancer around it, including TFYC.

HOW CONVENIENT

DEI made a ripple effect chart for us so we can see how all of the cancer connects.

And a whole lot more

Nigga, I did. With the time it took you to write this reply, you could have helped.

And that's actually not my issue. I want to get rid of the Win8.1 files. I already know how to get rid of the option, but that's pointless without getting rid of the files.

I need the extra space.

Don't blame me, the secret Skype group told me to post that.

Download this, cocksucker. I used it before. It works.

fuck
u
c
k

i just wanted to dig A LITTLE BIT deeper.

Why the hell are you posting in this thread and not on Holla Forums?

You can just delete the files on your C: partition. They should be stored in Windows.old

Because this shit is easy as fuck to do, it's just me having never done it in the first place that is having an issue because I never looked this up except for today.

Guys, one of my eyes fell off, I just puked out my esophagus, I have maggots coming out of my ears and I can't move or feel the left side of my body. Should I play video games? If so, which ones?

There's a reason that noone is complaining about the other user digging, he's not a dumbass.

Also this youtube game propaganda really is so bad that its funny.

Bloodborne, you sound like you'll fit right in.

I have the other Windows on another partition. I knowingly installed Windows 7 and have a dual boot option knowingly.

I'm asking if there's a way to not do it manually. Otherwise I know how to delete files.

Why are you making things so complicated? Remove the boot option, delete the windows associated folders (after backing up whatever you need from your documents folder, bookmarks etc.) and be done with it. I've never heard of a "uninstall windows" option.

Seriously, you guys should check this out, I can't stop laughing.

Sounds like obama. And thats why we had 12 years of harper folks. Because liberals hate to play fair, and have financial corruption up the ass. And when turd flees to france, do not let him in because he is a white male.

It has a shitty dub, yes?

That's why you're posting in a fucking gg thread instead of on the board where your questions belong, right?

ok, this is way to big. I'm already losing myself in a gigantic labyrinth. All thsi shit is connected since 2012. At least i was right when i said something happened back in 2012.

saving the image.

Yes, I also believe I answered that question with a "yes" before.

I have no clue. I've heard almost nothing about it.

The japanese one had an english option, so a shitty dub is the only explanation for the release gap.

My point is this isn't a fucking tech support thread, and between you and the last guy to derail I'm having a lot of difficulty assuming you're acting in good faith instead of being here to deliberately distract the thread.

I don't need your validation anyway. I did derail the thread in any case, I think it shows how little it matters to me.

It was just faster to post it here and I got my answer.

Remember everyone, games are art!

From now on, I'm calling any and all patreons "Internet Allowances".

is it possible to waifu the tile witch? Was thinking about importing it

Also more importantly from nichegamer's forums
forum.nichegamer.com/threads/genei-ibun-roku-fe-confirmed-to-be-also-censored.430/page-10

It appears that the co director of #fe thinks the censorship is necessary.
operationrainfall.com/2016/06/27/tmsfe-co-director-comment-release/

We really need to find a good way to cut out the corrupt middleman and actually tell these people what America thinks of the censorship.

Very fitting

We need a new AVGN for pretentious indie games.

Harmful does it part time.

That's his twitch stream. The problem is that sometimes he doesn't play all the way through nowadays.

I don't think they even pay attention to it I mean this thing's three years old and forgotten about. Views are under 1k on most of the "levels".

I'm sure that will totally matter.

btw. how many views do these vids have? How many "played" it? Was it maybe used in classrooms?

The early videos had slightly over 1k, obviously very few people played through it because on "level" 7 its down to 328.

Marche, look!

archive.is/C5ZzM

this is why I hope the nx fails in the west, because then it would force NoJ to do something about NoA, it feels like the only way things will change is if something drastic happens

If enough people are still buying the games, us screaming at them is going to have no effect

There has to be a monetary hit and people complaining for them to start listening

With the new zelda? Might be unlikely.

Considering it's likely going to be a handheld/console hybrid that they will be throwing all their development projects into…I doubt it will.

I won't lie; I thought the same thing.

Which is why boycotts do not work in gaming. Fanboys, retards, etc, are going to buy a game regardless. Akin to trying to boycott COD. Not going to work. IF you can make the fanboys pissed off at a company though, then you got yourself an autistic army going to all the forums to complain.
My advice would be topsyop the fanboys into realizing that that beloved game/console/whatever is being ruined by new recent forces (bad localizers/SJWs) then they will STILL buy the game due to fanboyism but also complain to the hills about it at the same time.

And this is how the game about a woman in prison who goes around stealing tampons, cybering with people online, and fucking herself with dildos ends.

A 2deep4u message about how we are all imprisoned and must break free.

Oh boy

Hooray :^]
More spics lying about not coming for work. They will fit right in with the chinks coming in to not buy up property inflating housing prices.

We are all prisoners. Don't you see we're not free to make dildos out of pencils, tampons, and condoms? We're being oppressed by society! Where is my free penpondom dildo?

Kind of offtopic but I keep seeing Thunderf00t sperg out about brexit winning and also saw rockcock64 sperg out about needing gun control.

You have to MAKE IT, user.

He turned into a massive cuck. He even said he'd vote for Hilary in Sargon's stream the night Brexit won

Thunderfoot would be fine with a totalitarian global state as long as the trains ran on time and he could continue conducting science experiments. He's worried this will hurt his funding.

He said he would vote for Hillary? Jesus christ that goes against everything he said he beleived in. What a retard. Didn't he used to call her out for being a hypocrite and liar? He probably lost a lot of fans and patreon funds after that just like Maddox did with the whole defending cucks.

Sounds like a fucking faggot.

Help I'm being oppressed!

user, you can't cut back on funding! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

I mean he is a nuclear physicist who works in the EU, this screwed up his job majorly

Guess you now need a wall on your north border as well, america. It's a pretty wide area to protect from invading illegals.

I'm all for scientific funding but there are more important things. Stopping the world from descending into a total global corporate dystopia hellhole is one of them.

Thats why you make contingencies for when shit hits the fan. Its not our fault he could not see this coming.

Nah, Canada gives more gibs than us, constructing a northern wall would be silly. Just flood media with accurate info about that and watch all the Mexicans self-deport to Canada.

Nah, they will arm the north boarder, so if they try to sneak in through canada, they will be shot. Canadians deserve bullets.

Canada for neovenesuela 2020.

Damn you whiteys! Stop blowing up Airports! Oh, wait …

That's what the SJWs do;
1) Make an individual think he/she has a problem, regardless of the reality of the situation..
2) Offer a solution to this imaginary problem.
3) ??? Beg for donations on Patreon.
4) Profit

Don't accept anything I consider bullshit and lost hope a long time ago.

I don't have any hope for the garbage game industry ever reforming, I just know we'll show these entitled retards the door and be free to enjoy boobs again.

Migrants always flow to where the best government benefits are. It's exactly why there's a huge mass of them trying to get to the UK in France. And it's why they walk through so many countries that do have freedom and no war on their way to Sweden, Germany, and the UK.

Who's it this time - PKK, ISIS; or Erdogan's Jet Fuel?

They wont want to stay when we turn into neovenesuela.

Gamergate?

Whoever Erdogan wants it to be.

GamerGate?

Damn you

Probably the PKK

We'll build the wall then.

fat brother a best

Nah, Thunderf00t isn't retarded, just ignorant.

People tend to forget that outside of the super specific niche that they specialize in, scientists have about the same level of knowledge on topics as your average person.

In fact due to intense focus on a specific subject a lot of them tend to forget that they are not as knowledgeable outside of their field, and readily follow the opinions of people they consider "correct" or "intelligent", rather than performing a scientific inquiry themselves.

also this, funding is king.

One of the best things about computers is the delete button (just ask Hillary). You could have deleted you spoilered gamergate post and no one would have known you were beaten to it.

The liberals will become like the zombies in world war z. Get bullets as well, and aim for the legs.

what?

What would expect from a zombie?

Leave them as suffering cripples for the rest of their lives instead of granting them sweet release, duh.

Zombies aren't bad guise, you shouldn't kill them. It's all a Jewish conspiracy to make you hate zombies

We're talking about the ones that eat people and have no consciousness. Your sexy waifu is perfectly safe.

SHOO SHOO KILLER ZOMBIE

I don't belive in the death penalty. Life exists to be useful, and to repent. For the most heinous of criminals, use them as medical experimentation. We could get better results that way.

lel

To hell with being edgy, that sounds very much appealing for the worst of these monsters.

I disagree. The worst pieces of shit like blackmailing NTRfaggots or misogynistic homophobic mudslimes need to be punished for their crimes and sent down to suffer even worse.

Draconian punishments only benefit tyrants.

It's about the catharsis for the victimized and the punisher.

Spite, selfishness and vanity are a disease. Fuck your 'catharsis'.

Meanwhile at Beamdog…

archive.is/4rm6e

You sound very spiteful user, try to be a nice little faggot, ok?

You know someone's going to try it.

archive.is/CZGgK

There's only one answer to deal with cursed, death-bringing undead.

Vanity is a disease. Being a little selfish for your own wellbeing or someone else's from time to time isn't.

I see nothing severely wrong with spite when done only to such extents for people who have wronged others greatly or just as minor. Someone annoys you? You do something to get under their skin as well. Someone rapes and beats a beloved family member? You smash their dick in and paralyze their arms.

You see, us spics don't give that much of a shit save for universities (which are the hipster nests), in fact political correctness isn't big on the southern part of the continent especially in places where a woman was president and everything went to the shitter, like my country. Thankfully she's going to be put in jail soon.

No thanks. Shes essentially fat jokes and lol I have vagina jokes. Shes this ages rossane bhar.
And
Yes, good girm, support the patriarchy.

Is that seriously a reason they're trying to give? Has he even said anything about it?

Fucking pathetic.

Cant you be the spics who come up to canada instead of the drug cartels or liberals?

Yes, actually.

The worst part about the movie, its not even going to be so bad its good, its going to be a snore, like all of the mccarthy and fig movies.

No interest in going there, especially with how shit the situation is. It's not that bad in here as long as you stay out of trouble.

you are living in the states, yeah? Then ignore the following
That feeling when mexico is safer than canada.

Cher is craaaaaazy

twitter.com/cher/status/747898444434464768

I can't believe how fucking pathetic they're being with critics.

You know that I wish I could fire a shotgun through the internet comment I made earlier? I'd pull it in both of their shit faces for projecting the worst about people saying it's going to be shit.

Archive: archive.is/6ImjA

isn't she dead?

You sure you're not thinking about Rocky Dennis?

wew
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/mississauga-house-explosion-1.3656811

I'm not sure these emojis are appropriate

We're busy trying to make our country good, morale's low especially for normalfags since Messi quit and everyone's desperately trying to get him back even if he doesn't want to (Messi's a faggot anyway) but lefties aren't coming back in some time.
Ironically our current president is basically an analogue to Trump, he went through a huge smear campaign because of the lefties, and now said lefty leaders are getting exposed as fuck.
Also tomorrow I have an interview to join the local police in my district. I'll play my part too.

How triggering

🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆
🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆
🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆
🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

Only on the inside

I was gonna say meth, but apparently there were multiple houses?
cp24.com/news/multiple-houses-explode-in-central-mississauga-paramedics-1.2965525

I will say its not islamic terrorists, not the mo. Needs more targets at once.probably liberals killing coservatives.

Good afternoon lads, how is everything today

my reaction irl

Yeah, I'm thinking massive methhouse explosion.

Has anyone ever shilled this hard for something so universally disliked?

Messi's a fucking baby with zero personality.
A captain who fails to motivate the entire team to fucking win as a team shouldn't be captain.

Communism, dmc, anything ea.

Fair enough

でも 僕は 修学です

Haven't seen this posted before.

gamertics.com/open-letter-i-am-sick-of-these-lies-people-spread-about-our-site-in-order-to-smite-gamergate/

Are they this fucking stupid? Are they TRYING to expose themselves as shills?

Stay safe out there, anons.

You assume their readers are smart enough to see through it.

It's not ISIS until Erdogan says so, free press little shits!

BUT RELIGION OF PEACE

It's not shilling when you do it for social justice user, it's just being "on the right side of history."

Least surprising news ever

Interesting stuff.

Religion of pieces

Turkey is going to use this to try and join the EU.

Did I miss something?
Devil May Cry was doing fine until they fucked it up.

oi vey, delete this post.

Isis is so stupid. it's the white colonialism that is the casue of all the attacks.

Nonono. It was in decline and in dire need of reimagination to breath new life into the franchise. Whatever facts you think you know, they're wrong.

Its even funnier when you take into account how well DMC4 did.

Granted it was very repetitive and badly designed.

Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia, user.

I am not not ok with this.

Heh

Apparently the police shot one of the suicide bombers before he could get his bomb off

I'm pretty sure that people are going to start blaming that guy for shooting allahu dindu

They cant, both are not white.

Even the Ottoman Empire knew a Caliphate was a terrible idea.

Turks look white enough to call them that when it's convenient to do so.

Don't be a dumbass.

So they are like asians and schrodingers white?

where are sikhs located again?

people will get mad

Hah, you're acting as if people who scream "not all muslims" are above doing that.

San Fran might be the next place to get attacked and good fucking riddance. Once those retards start dying and there's less cultists to vote for a monstrous war criminal like Shillary the world will become a slightly better place.

Well, if you ignore the fact that it was only "in decline" after the fallout of DMC2 and picked back up after they went "yeah, we're going to pretend that didn't happen."

Agreed. I hope AFA wakes the fuck up and reboots the whole national team. Get players that currently play in the country, instead of Eurodivas.

It will get attacked by the Big One soon enough.

Tell me right the fuck now which Muslims aren't oppressive primitive homophobic pieces of shit.

The ones sharing your specific sect.

The dead ones

India? They're more hindu the muslim anyways.

Hindus are also kinda vile, but for alternative reasons. Sikhs are bros most of the time.

I hear the Sikhs scare muslims

archive.is/tzUdL

Good news guys, swedish police will hand out no groping bracelets, finally a solution to that pesky rape problem.

Is Code Liberation in that mess?

How convenient. Now you no longer have to bind your victims with their panties.

Off topic but holy shit, Nigel BTFO's the EU Parliament here

We should replace all privately owned guns in america with "don't murder me" bracelets and "don't mug me" necklaces.

A man in Denver did a murder-suicide was apparently a fan of Overwatch.

I thought they left the EU. Why are they still hanging around that place?

translated:

immigrant boys comes to Sweden and grope girls. Police answers with blaming every male in the country.

So none of you faggots can tell me about any Muslims that don't hate gays just because a book told them too, rape or force women to cover themselves up or die?

Better than Germany making a website with instructions what not to do at public swimming pools (like putting your dick in 11yr olds when you have a "sexual emergency") that no immigrant will ever visit anyway.

Non-orthodox muslims I guess.

When these retards start dying, I'm gonna be in fucking bliss.

We've not left yet mate Cameron still has to sign the divorce papers

In other news The Devils Advocate, one of the guys from the escapist threads and wikipedia editor is trying to appeal his ban.
breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/28/banned-wikipedia-editor-asks-jimmy-wales-removed-site/

Yea they're still covering it up, making it seems like its swedish boys raping women en masse, no mention of rapefugges.

They need to fucking die.

fucking love genderswaps

A muslim who wants to integrate into a peaceful modern society and do not want sharia law, tend to be branded with apostasy. And apostasy seems to be treated increasingly even harsher in current year by islam. It does not help one bit that regressives encourage the bullying and killing of moderates who may have a chance to reform islam, by putting all muslims at the top of the oppression olympics. Or by being #notallsandpeople islam apologists, to score brownie points when they virtue signal.
If history is any indication, things are starting to look like a repeat of the white poppy society and appeasement policies, and moral cowardice hiding behind "love peace and tolerance".

I bet the media's gonna blame Vidya for this.
Those cunts are gonna blame video games again, aren't they?

Post her butt.

Evidence it's the same person?

Friendly reminder that when 9/11 happened media people tried to blame games.

Nah, people are too caught up in brexit and the bombing in Istanbul. This will be a 30 second bit on the local news then fade away.

Unless the SJWs find it

It's barely a gender swap with raiden.

getting way to massive
First image is actually about TIFF and second one is about ExeLab's, still not digged up everything else, too many people there.

Also, just saw it, on both is TFYC in some way connected, tiff and exelab.

not a butt, her butt

Let's zoom out for a second to scan the bigger picture. Aside from follow the money, what is the big idea and concept these people are trying to accomplish, or what big idea motivates them? The literally whos aside chasing free dollars and attention, I mean. Is it possible it's "Gamification"?. That thing was and might still be yuuuge and lotsa potential $$$ to be made seen by these folks, from convincing gamification is the thing for businesses and large govt institutions.

Keeping in mind that most of these people have a regressive bent, sure. But what does that really mean? From what I've seen it breaks down to "I know I'm doing good, because I'm a good person who follows a good ideal, so of course every actions I'm doing is good, I'm on the right side of history." It would justify their, "ugh, look at how violent and sexist and exclusionary vidya is, if only we can DO GOOD with vidya!". I'm in that geographical area by the way, and that mentality of "We want to make the world a better place" slacktivism is fairly rife in a lot of places like academia and gov't.

Short version: The higher ups in all this, are they Ludology and Gamification Everywhere type of faggots? Because they really seem to be the more I read about them.

JAPAN IS DEAD

I don't believe chincks are stupid enough to take on the japs, last time that happened the japs made the chicks their bitch. Also this gives Japan a damn good reason to rearm, and China don't want that if their smart.

They gave up and reinstated the republican club. Just a little pressure and they caves. No wonder leftists are always getting their way. They are the ones that usually complain immediately.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/28/uc-irvine-capitulates-fully-reinstates-college-republicans-following-breitbart-coverage/

I have no idea about them, but Japan is small as fuck and China has like 1 billion of people… how could China lose?

You need ground forces to take over a country. Let's not even mention the size of China.

Learn your History and you'll see that didn't help China at all last time they went to war. It's all about Tech and China for being so smart don't invent shit, they make cheap copies of western military hardware.

China's military is pathetic, but you're right in that Japan would have difficulties controlling it. Maybe parts of it.

1 billion slave class who they do not want to arm because of the chance they might turn the guns backwards.

Also, picked up zero escape 3, the 3d animation is bad, like late 90s bad, but I do have hope that the story is good. You can tell aksys did not give them any sort of budget for the game.

damn that was a good doujin

Might turn it towards the closer tyrants is probably a little too close to the truth. :^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_Treaty_Between_the_United_States_and_Japan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Mutual_Cooperation_and_Security_between_the_United_States_and_Japan

Oh shit, so China goes full retard when it comes to this shit?

I thought they were just a North American publisher/localizer.

They are training a crew of brainwashed celebrity game developers to push the SJW ideology into games for education and military training.

The brainwashing technique is simple. People who follow their orders, repeat their slogans, and slander their targets are rewarded with good PR. Anyone who strays from the party line instantly loses access to half of their social network after being blacklisted and slandered as a sex harasser. It takes only a short time until the trained behavior becomes second nature. Then they get a job somewhere and start evangelizing their theology like they have been trained to do.

I don't know what this is about, but it's hilarious.

twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/747911412786335744

ITS HAPPENINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

You mean Spike Chunsoft. Aksys is the publisher in NA. Even then, Spike Chunsoft outsourced development to a 3rd party.

Looks like Coffin's wife.

it's actually quite something chinadaily.com.cn/china/2016-06/25/content_25848989.htm

Pfft, ahahaha!

China's knowledge in robotics is laughable! A sea away, Japan might be developing mechas to destroy them someday.

targetting young people, brainwashing them.

Will be prohibited in the west by feminist government until its ready to be mass produced.

Either way, the budget you can tell was tiny, and the mouths are akward as fuck. And I got the 3ds version, maybe the vita version is better for it many of the textures are blurry. I kinda expect an update that might adress the issue.

i tell you anons, exelab is like the deathstar from cuckwars.

archive.is/3FlSL

archive.is/81wCI#selection-3065.0-3065.11

have you given this to /8diamonds/ yet?

Yeah, because blaming the consumer totally fucking works. Where the hell do these people come from?

feels dead over there
if you want this to be unseen 8D would be a great grave for it.

reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/4q6xo5/activisions_dmca_claim_on_orion_is_legit_orions/

Loosely related.

Trek Industries, Orion (Dino Horde) devs are fucking scum. First they lift assets from other games, then they lie to their players, and when some people look into it and find compromising evidence they threaten them with a lawsuit if they don't delete their thread/posts.

If I remember correctly this isn't the first time ORION made headlines with a scandal. Can't remember the details of the previous one though.

And banning your consumers from playing your product totally lets them know that they should buy a sequel

exelab

corus is the investor (aka TFYC founder) of exelab see

Allum is having an AMA
It's over at /r/The_Donald though

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4qcgdo/im_allum_bokhari_resident_kebab_at_breitbart_tech/

Nice find.

(incentive)

(gamers are a problem)

(sounds familiar)

Pretty sure Matthew stated what position he's in in Corus in one of his interviews. Not that it would have funded TFYC given that he was forced to do it on Indiegogo.

Oh yeah, I was following that. From what I can gather, the last scandal was because they stole guns from Halo, of all things.

just lurk/dig these names of exelab. They are ALL cancerous.

google the names, use a few words like "gamergate" or "feminist" and so on.

GUYS

WHAT IF WE MADE ADULT REFUGEES ENTER CANADIAN HIGH SCHOOL

dailycaller.com/2016/06/28/report-adult-refugees-enrolled-in-canadian-high-school-harassing-young-girls/

Well thats not terrifying or a-anything

#GamerGate on Twitter when you spread this information.

You can't make this shit up.

left 2013, he has no longer any position there.
At this time he made his own thing with TFYC.

By the way, gonna need screencaps of where those sentences came from so we can start spread it on Twitter.

Forgot to point this part

Fucking Cucknada

Probably the wrong type of jews.

Muslims are more oppressed than jews, that means they are privileged and don't deserve protection. This is how the progressive mind actually works.

If Holla Forums is right, the jew hivemind defense mechanism should have kicked in a while ago, thats why I said wrong kind of jew. And the syrians should be taking seperate courses from others, hell, most are supposed to go back when the conflicts end they wont.

I am really wanting to exterminate Syrian rapefugee swine and their apologizers at this point.

Canada needs a rebellion. A fucking bloody one.

archive.is/BrB5Z

I don't even know anymore.

Not since 1812. The closest thing is quebec, but as long as a frenchman runs as a leader of any of the countries and gets in, they dont care.

Fuck, ment parties.

let's start with how and why you have that in the first place

People who are sick of filthy mudslimes and all the retarded Socjus cultists blaming them for their crimes should take up what little guns they have and go on a fucking rampage at those most populated shitholes.

These pieces of shit all want us dead? I'll get them first and savor ever second of them dying.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

why having a program?
Tell me who you are

with timestamp pls.

Know your enemy user.

I know some of you still go there and fight the good fight.

Honestly, it be easier to train in bombs to each major city. Let the halifax explosion ring again throughout the country. Let citadel hill be a prison again.

No, also, goddamn the shills are going all out with the false flag attempts right now, huh

bless those who do, for I am not one of them. I want not their horrors.

This isn't a fucking false flag, user. Those subhuman savages need to die and anyone who has any sense can see it.

Socjus are just an obnoxious cult. Mudslimes are fucking dangerous.

yeah, forgot the janitorcucks.

when did the sjw mods get the position at 4/v/?

2012? would fit with the whole TIFF/exelab/TFYC set up.

You're looking for Rapeape I guess.

Link to the program?

i have right now tons of fucking sjw names all over the place thanks to the cancerous exelab shit. There are connections to TFYC or at least corus. Back in 2009 to 2011. If it now turns out that the sjw mods on 4/v/ came around at the same time i'm going to fucking eat my socks.

you still need 60 more to go

Pretty sure you want to look at /irc/ or something for those things. But remember this whole trend occurred on many of the major message boards. Better off looking at Something Awful's LF board.

Don't really know, I wormed my way into my global janitor position around 2015 or so thanks to some contacts, some of the people that go to cuckchan and Holla Forums might have noticed that vaguely pro GG threads or threads that just shit on SJWs have been staying up longer, that's because I'm deleting all the reports about them and letting them prosper, eventually a janitor notices and deletes it but by that point its at least at 400 or so posts.

We're barely getting info anymore, the boards are like free for all at this point, its the reason its gotten so shitty because there is so little oversight on what gets removed, what gets deleted, its like fucking SA over there, the mods of each board are free to pretty much run it as they please and its fucking terrible, its the main reason for so many boards downfall like /tg/.

Main thing is cuckchan is just to big right now so people don't notice or just don't care, I haven't even talked to the other global mods in ages either but I'm being careful as I want their Holla Forums to still talk about shit that they banned for no reason.

I don't think its going to do anything but Holla Forums was my home and I hate to see what it became, if I can shit it up a little I will.

Source? Reverse image searching shows nothing.

Both are bad, but until the tipping point, we can only bide time and prepare when it comes to the rapefugees and make feminists spaghetti evrywheres while offering alternatives. I just hope that turds kids are negativly affected by rapfugeees and he has to make the hard choice, his kids or the rapists. inb4 he chooses rapists.

That's horrible. Goddamn, I hate people.

How can they still stand it?

exhentai.org/g/761342/7a4c62cc2a/

Only thing halfchan is good for is for meme cultivation and quests.

is there no way to find out who got mod and when?

also, pic with timestamp

A furry character cosplaying as /christ/-tan!

If there is an aloha snackbar attack on Canadian soil, don't be too surprised if Tumblr. Jr. will go "Love>Hate, this is the fault of extremism, diversity is strength…uhm..if we confront our enemies, they win? Uhm, I'm willing to pose for selfies, I do hot yoga you know." Cue libtards and the useful idiots yeah guise, #notallwahabis.

I honestly think that part of it is brand recognition. People go there because it's 4chan, the wretched hive of scum and villainy that gets Fox News up in arms.

I'm just seething, user. I want to kill them.

Anything to do with mudslimes just sets my anger issues ablaze even if I can easily keep it from exploding as long as I don't directly encounter one of these swine.

Because those that cared left long ago to other alternatives, those that where merely indifferent just stay and the rest are fine with how the website is right now.

Not that I can tell since GG had happened when I got the position and most of them are smart enough to not use trips, or they where warned, its a bunch of faceless people who do it for free.

And sorry m8 not giving pics out, I'm to paranoid but I wanted you guys to know you got a friend on the inside.

Best advice I can give is to start a pro GG thread is to be really vague about it and let it grow, I mean if you care enough, current Holla Forums is pretty bad, the shilling is off the charts on top of the tumblr cancer.

I'm grateful we have people here like Mark who will hold back the most cancerous shit and fucking communicate to their community.

Wouldn't mind seeing that.

All you need is a couple of idol groups doing a parody. That'll drive up sales.

(checked)
What has become of 4/tg/, dear user?

Surely it is not as bad as you are implying.

Well, you will need patience user. Make friends with kebab removers like sikhs. Find actual kebab refugees they do exist, ones that came before the influx, and remember to spread what sharia law does to women, since it is the literal antithesis to feminism, and look of "sharia law canada 2005" and spread that it was turned down because muslim immigrant women said "fuck that". And that the new muslims highly approve of it. Fight with words until bullets are necessity.

As I have said before, he wants to be a jeweywood celebrity, not a good leader.

Oh for sure, many of them seem to think vidya can be the next ludovico technique, or play some newspeak re-definition word games so their lazy skill-less ass can get in on some free money and attention gravy train they envision. For one or two of them, that even worked for a bit early on.

That TIFF Nexus vidya reporter camp for youth was hilarious in a this shit can't be real way, but kinda shows how many of these regressives programs and courses, seems like high priced but low value propositions. The younglings who attends that camp are in for a rude awakening if they think game journo are something to aspire to, or the world in desperate need of. If they want to be journalists they are far better off learning something that will instill in them honesty and fact checking. So journalism school in current year is very questionable :^) If they are really interested in vidya, they're far better off exploring STEM, programming, graphic arts, sculpting, music.

And avoid intrusions from the ivory tower academics and the literally who type cliques.

MOOT left and i guess he already destroyed everything.

I remember how moot came to the GG breads and told anons that he is on anons side, his 180°turn with his sjw cabal was suspicious as fuck. being a sjw cukc but let gg happened all the time? His Connection to Anita isn't making it any better since there are connections all over the place from york to tiff to exelab to corus (TFYC)

a friend as an insider, is nice
but a help from an insider is better.

He did the 180 because of that whole camp he went to with Anita and Drunk Girl.

One of their mods has gotten lots and lots of complaints, there's also lots of reports from /tg/ but almost none of them are breaking the rules, its like someone's intentionally reporting every single thread multiple times a day.

Been like this since the day I started, its one of the most suspicious things going on.

Is that the full picture or there's more? Is that Gilda with cat gear? Oh God,

And unfortunately, right now there is still a lot of people and mainstream media that thinks the two are interchangeable, and even desirable.

kill yourself

did he rly tunred 180 or was he always a sjw cuck? This is the question! looking at his gawker connections, he must be always be a cuck.

But without anything in the hands there is nothing to dig. So far there is only rappard conenction and thats it

Add in milfs, and we got ourselves a cute seller

Yeah. I blame bill clinton. He started the trend for millenials. Baboon king is the same way. I would love to meet them just to say "go be an actor if you love the limelight so much. You are already good at it."

There was luggage lad adventures, but 2012 he was still defending Anonymous.

I'm not the kind of person to make friends. My whole life I've rejected people and everything I learned they were capable of just made that feeling even more hateful and a frequent sleeper during the day. Only my closest and longest ever bothered to break me down and we laugh together all the time at the stupidest childish shit more than 10 years later. In fact we've been planning to live together and split bills since middle school, even helping each other with making games. I was lucky to have him immediately support GamerGate when he learned of it and unfortunately also Socjus from ProtoMario. He has enough shit that bothers him in his life, I wanted to protect my bro from at least that part of the world.

Why do people love these Sikhs so much? Who are they and how tolerant are theythey of other cultures?

so, if someone, or a group would report all day long all breads on v, it would actually work like a smoke screen?

Sounds korean or mandarin rather than jap. Still, I'd rather see that asian female ghostbusters, if done by say Stephen Chow as director over the new official cisbuster.

Possibly, don't know the goal of the /tg/ spammer, either he's trying to get the mods to just not care or he's pissed about something.

I would like to know as well.

Mah nigga.

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

IT'S FUCKING UNDERCOOKED

Is it reporting literally every thread or just quest threads?

I know people have been angry at all the quest threads for a while now.

Sikhs are an arabian religion that whorship a book, but also have some honor, and were usually hired as mercs against other groups in european history. They loathe kebabs since kebabs have actively been hostile to them and attempted to remove them only to get the table turned hard. They are the fellows you see who wear turbans. They voted on par with the white folk on brexit, and have a bit more conservative society.

And try and make some friends. I cannot speak of depression, but it sounds like you got it, and wallowing does not seem to help. I wont say seek psych, but consider it. You do not need many friends, but a few strong ones instead might work. And channel anger into productive works. Even if it is ad simple as doing a puzzle or doodling. Hot anger is dangerous. Temper anger with cold instead.

Its been proven that Turkey's essentially funding ISIS by buying oil from them.

Alright, I'll think about it.

Okay, I'm calling this shit out.

Every other thread, some guy like this comes in ranting about how he is a furious ball of hatred just itching to go out and kill muslims. It could be a guy with anger issues, but he seems awfully intent on repeatedly reminding us about how much he hates them and how much he wants them to suffer and die.

If he's really that pissed about all this, then why is he coming back to the thread again and again to tell us about it in more or less the same words every time? Every time he does this he gets called out by somebody who thinks he sounds like a possible false flag, and every time he responds with something along the lines of "you're an idiot if you can't see they're a menace that needs to be purged, and you're a PRfag if you keep insisting that I'm a shill".

Am I the only one who's seeing this pattern here?

Why would you take away the ability to vote only from women?

If you want to vote, go serve in the military.