Reboot is finally coming back

Fucking. Canada.

Other urls found in this thread:

rebootrevival.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ReBoot#ReBoot:_The_Guardian_Code
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off with your woolie bullshit faggot

Get this underaged chadling out of here!

You were trying to push the woolie is true face of Holla Forums shit. You are a faggot.

Is he called woolie because he is african american?

Whenever someone says "wool" I just think of Mark Antony describing cleopatra as "wool-like"

I'm talking about Reboot you paranoid 'Holla Forums is one person' fuck.

I don't get it, what was he trying to say?

Seriously need to tone down the constant spewing of everything being about race, like holy fuck I just hate hearing it brought up CONSTANTLY

Its not a nickname, its his real name

Vagjeen.

If you had any hopes for Reboot after Tony Jay died, I don't know what to tell you, other than you're retarded.

sauce?

this

rebootrevival.com/
there

danke
also
wtf? it sounds like they're just using the name reboot to try to get nostalgia buyers

So the gist i'm getting is that this is not official.

It's a fan project that's in communication with MFE/Rainmaker Employees who want to use the fan project as proof on concept to make a ReBoot reboot.

Gross.

Did somebody say checkem

Ah, so not gonna actually happen. Gotcha.

Was Megabyte sexy? I vaguely remember him being sexy.

See for yourself.

Might fuck.

In general I can't fucking stand that pat guy. He's loud as fuck, never shuts up, is always wrong about everything he says, and has a massive fucking ego. The only videos of theirs I've been able to sit through are the ones without him.

Dont you get tired of this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ReBoot#ReBoot:_The_Guardian_Code
Oh it's happening.

Sage and hide

Well, Cleopatra sure wasn't a Negress. While in the later stages of the ancient Egyptian kingdom race mixing was rampant (which greatly contributed to the degeneration and downfall of their civilization), the ruling class was European according to DNA tests done on mummies.

For example, as many as 80% of modern Englishmen are genetically related to Tutankhamon. He was genetically Anglo.

But of course nogs have to go WE WUZ KANGZ because they never achieved anything in history and are incredibly jealous.

I want 4cucks/pol/ to leave

goonpls.

We have IDs here OP
Dont make me flood this thread with Simpsons again.
I swear on the late George Hormel that Ill fucking do it.

thats okay, isnt it over? wasnt the story wrapped up?
even if it were good i think at best any one of us would be satisfied with it. i guess its one less thing to look forward to though which is sort of sad.

The last season of Reboot was shit anyway. This is just more of the downward spiral.

Season 4 ended on a cliffhanger, with Megabyte coming back, AGAIN. It was really contrived and the whole season, from the war with Daemon to the retconed origin story episode, was awful.

Thank you OP. I loved watching that when I was younger but I had completely forgotten the name. I could never find it again because of that. Think I'm gonna binge watch the series.

Cleopatra was Macedonian

In part. People were angry over the relationship between Caesar and Cleopatra. Egypt was fucked since they killed Pompey because then Caesar wanted to annex them.
You're the same as anyone who believes in the WE WUZ KANGZ shit by pulling out scientific information out of your ass.

Not him but the whole neo-Holla Forums we wuz kangz thing from Tut is that the UK population (real brits to be specific) share 80%+ of Tut's genes, while modern Egyptians share less than 30%
Meaning that: Anglos ah kengs or Tut was a druid
Now that's a mystery worth looking

Proof is documented on tape and papers, but let that guy actually look for his shit

I can't stress this enough: You will hate the 4th season. Everything goes to shit after Megabyte gets sucked in the Web and Mainframe is restored at the end of season 3.

This game is highly underrated. Granted, it was a terrible idea to try to do a third person shooter on a skateboard, but if you can actually get used to the controls, you've got a cool prequel to ReBoot. And I'm autistic enough for that show to forgive the ridiculous controls.

He was awesome, but he wasn't the whole reason the show was awesome.

It sounds like it will be more like that show "Zixx," where the kids go into the video game or whatever. I'm super disappointed, but it doesn't sound as bad as OP said. No gender-ambiguous characters or actors, for example. He's straight up lying.

Still gonna be shit, of course. But that's beside the point.

They previously said it wouldn't actually be a reboot, that the old characters would show up. We'll see if that holds true by the time the series debuts.

The "fan" aspect was only years ago when fans started an online movement to get the show back. First the company responded by holding a contest to hire a team to make a comic, based on which team's pitch got the most votes. So basically it was a Deviantart-tier fancomic but called official, and then they made them rush the ending anyway, right as it was finally getting good.

They then kept promising stuff for years, going as far as to release a teaser trailer for a movie (this was all long after they started ignoring the fans, even the ones they promoted to admins of the "official" site). Turns out that their first theatrical movie, Escape from Planet Earth, was being sabotaged by the distributors, the Weinstein Company, in a scheme pretty similar to The Producers. They wasted money in ways like paying b-list celebrities to not be in the movie. Once the movie was finally released after years of development hell, the company was quickly bought out and they immediately made deals to make the Ratchet & Clank and Sly Cooper movies, and started work on ReBoot. Since the Ratchet movie actually got finished, and they seem to be doing other stuff, it seems like ReBoot is back for real now. But given what we've heard so far, we should have been careful what we wished for.

Season 4 was great. Stuck a good balance between the comedy of the first two seasons and the drama of Season 3. Plus at least we got an ending to the Daemon story from Season 3. The best time to do an ending would have been just cutting out the last five seconds of Daemon Rising, the part where a second Bob shows up. But even that last movie was still cool. Moving back toward classic Bob and shit. If they actually got to finish the season it would have been great. The final episode was supposed to be a musical that covered the plot of the whole series, like how Season 3 ended with a song covering that season.

Don't listen to this guy. He's just not alphanumeric enough to get it.