Epic games ashame of Mighty number 9 being a unreal engine game

Lawsuits over mighty number 9 when?

To be fair, Epic wants people to use Unreal 4 now, so it doesn't make a lot of sense to advertise the old engine.

Hey, yeah.

I remember completing the email survey for the platform of choice for the game, but I don't think they ever followed up with a key delivery.

I am literally entitled to a cut if there is a class action.

Apparently mighty number 9 is crashing Wii U"s

My one friend loves Megaman and robots in general $200 later…

Imagine the outcry when Youkalayle or whatever the fuck it's called ends up sucking.

What video games are looking foward to, mr. trips?

who is this faggot?
but that doesn't matter
lol

please dont jink this i dont want to feel again

alphaomegasin nigga, he's rad as fuck

You think all that pubelike hair throws off his balance?

no he's not, he seems to be just a generic person that tries to be funny, falls flat and has a weak gimmick much like stand up comedians.

Maybe saying swearwords and screaming angrily in the internet makes someone 'rad' among you 12 years old, but you should just let us adults speak.

I don't watch any youtuber, but that bearded fuck is often posted on this site. So, you know, off to your regular one you go.

Did I offense your mancrush or why are you so defensive about this particular manchild?

I am really getting sick of this Jewtube faggot spamming is video's on Holla Forums

feels good brah

Do you even play video games?

I don't think it will, MN9 is shit because it almost started that way, we saw how shit it was years ago and obviously it didn't get better (maybe mememagic and hate for the con man did the rest). On the other hand Yooka-layle probably won't be the best game ever but it doesn't look mn9-tier of shittyness, at worst it will be just bland.

After brexit, I could use more salt.

Dude please think for a second before you make a post, i really like alpha, i watch his videos, i'm subscriber cuck and he speaks against SJWism and other faggotry but have some respect, this is 8/v/ and people don't take kindly to shamelessly linking to Youtube, even if the "youtuber" was really good, there are lots of problems with it especially since we are talking about a Google product, i'm sure you wouldn't have been shit on as much if you made a webm instead.

Yooka-Layle also presented a prototype before asking for money, too, and most of the people involved are veterans with actual reputations to protect.

I agree about making webms most of the time
But in his defense I swear you could post a fucking game trailer from youtube and you'd get at least 80 faggots posting >eceleb just from seeing the link

at the very least it'll remind people why the genre is dead

Hi, reddit!

You mean bricking? Crashing is nothing special, any shit game can do that.

Who is this man-goo-monster?

It´s just a poor version of Razorfist, user. And much more whining.

What are some good Mega Man X clones and fangames?

This is the guy that owns the "Cool FUCKIN dad" shirt. Rocker fist on it and written in some blood cracked font and hangs out with his kid who is just barely old enough to read but knows something is off about their weirdly hairy not quite normal dad who always eats hot pockets and hides in his man room all day and screams at himself.

Call of duty

Is that supposed to be a joke about how the later x games reused shit?

who is this semen demon

I hope the trips are truthful here. Personally I feel like it is just going to lower people's expectations to a point where a DS game like Bloodstained and Not-Banjo being mediocrity wind up looking amazing.

From some motorbike anime Bakuon!!.

Shoo shoo stinky shill.

wew this shit AlphabetOmegaShinchan thread is still up?

MODS!

There should be an equivalent of archive for youtube videos. Format conversions are slow as fuck.

We could avoid all these whining because some user linked to an embedded video of some random e-celeb that some people dislike them so much they assume everyone who embeds their videos is the video creators themselves. FUCK

Or we could just ban the shitposters trying to derail the thread by throwing bitchfits that someone posted a YouTube video.

I honestly can't come up with a piece of MN9 damage control that's less plausible than this extremely implausible statement. Well done.

One of several characters from a mangaka famous for his dickgirl fetish various doujinshi that he recycled into his motorcycle based comedy slice of life mainstream manga that just got an adaptation.

Here is another one from the series in her original doujin appearance entitled "Good Morning Penis" from the tank "Sex Fiction."

ftfy

I'm gonna need a link for that, i'm too retarded to browse Japanese Google after I reverse search that picture

Shit nigga, just use sadpanda.

How?
I can get in but how do I look by image?

Just search for the doujin's name, Jesus Christ

Oh, didn't even think of that.
I'm retarded.
Polite sage

I gave you the title of the chapter. I gave you the title of the tank. Now you want me to give you the exact link to this shit because you are too fucking lazy to do anything other than click a link?

Maybe /a/ is right about spoonfeeding retards.

Dude i made it there, chill.
It just didn't occurr to me you could search on sadpanda anything that is not moonrunes

Cry more, bitch nigger

Most backers will double down and defend their "purchase" and become fanboys. Keep in mind most backers are people who haven't even played the original Megaman.

Now if a major business, or all the decent people who backed it (who some how didn't pull out) got a class-action suit together? Yeah.

This is the latest trailer. My hope is that one day Holla Forums stop talking out of their ass.

It's probably not going to though

looks like garbage.

Unfortunately, the Psychonauts 2 funding disagrees. People really can be that blind and stupid.

Doesn't MN9 use Unity?