Incoming shill spam

Incoming shill spam
>>>/sudo/36611

Holla Forums will swiftly become unusable. Good luck, everyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPv4_subnetting_reference#Classless_Inter-Domain_Routing
archive.is/b3KzV
archive.is/cISpK
archive.is/FfTO1
archive.is/yHXkD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its been comprised since 2014 newfag.
Go read some books.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

of coursh.

Holy fucking shit. Is chodemonkey actually LISTENING to our complaints about imkikey?
Do you mean empty? Because with the return of range bans, the mods will more easily be able to ban EVERYONE.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Imroachy has been abusing this by banning tens of thousands of IPs at a time for made up reasons like (((chronic shitposting))). You can thank the stupid shitskin for forcing this to be implemented(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Do you really assume Holla Forums can't spot obvious shills? oldfags see right through cuckchan tier faggots and also shitskin niggers like you Holla Forums

You either an actual retard or the roach in person

You’re mentally disabled. Kill yourself.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

/polk/ shill

Asshurt Holla Forums shill

Asshurt JIDF

Reported for avatarfagging and obvious paid shilling.

Okay, you’re intl. Thanks for confirming it.

Reminder kuntfy is behind creating /polk/ in the most retarded attempt imaginable to sabotage his own board because he's a retarded shitskin trying his best to subvert the site

You faggots are arguing about Magic, holy fuck if 8ch mods aren't corrupt and all the newfags aren't dick suckers. Go read a shit load of books, take a walk in nature, get to know your ancestors and your country folk, get off the computer for awhile, go work out, go practice a relevant skill, go read more books, go work out some more, go do anything else then lurk on the click bait shit stain that has become 8ch Holla Forums.

Have a nice day.

LEAVE NOW YOU WILL LOSE NOTHING OF VALUEE

HAHAHAHA ITS ACTUALLY THE ROACH IN PERSON

FFS, like it will be worse than the election?
I'm banned on average, once a month. With the exception of a 3day ban during the election cycle (probably because it would take longer than that to sift through all the ban reviews at that time), I have been unbanned in under a day. I also post at least a hundred times a day, and instead of raging, I accept that it was friendly fire and simply defend my position respectfully. Unless it's my first post of the day that got me banned. In which case I fucking apologize, because if I post before my morning shit+smoke+coffe, 9/10 I'm guilty as fuck of shitposting.
Grow up people. Moderating this place has to be one of the worst fucking chores imaginable. I would rather shovel horseshit for a living than deal with us. I'm genuinely astonished our mods haven't an hero'd or become raging alcoholics.

Endless astroturf. It'll become like 4chan.

Does nobody here know computers? Banning a /16 is ridiculous, and it won't stop ban evaders anyway. Resetting your modem (from a top 5 residential US ISP) stands a good chance of giving you an IP in an entirely different /8, and of course he can just use a VPN or Tor or what have you.

How does it feel to be retarded? Go back to your boardgames.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Please stay out of the French Election.

Yours Truly
4chan.

YOU’RE A FUCKING CUCK and quite probably just one of the mods himself false flagging.
THEN STEP DOWN, YOU NONWHITE PIECE OF SHIT.
Please do.

Zero effort, you fucking cuck. We have endless evidence that you need to be deposed.

What rule was broken by this post?

top kek shitskin intellect at work

On the day of the french election too of course. Good luck everyone.

Classic /int/ strategies, you faggots are weak.

Who determines what is legitimate?

Comedy gold.

Zero effort.

I love how this place has gone to complete shit in under a year. What a fucking joke. Keep all these by the way.

No, I'm just an asshole.

Nice out you fucking shitskin /int/ nigger.

I think we broke the shitskin

This is why people are flooding to /polk/ jesus fucking christ

the same rule your dubs ended on

rule 88. no being a giant faggot

This is mildly concerning.

What?

No fucking shit.

wow stop posting any time my dude

Where the fuck have you been?

As long as it means imkikey can’t ban 65,536 IP addresses at once, this is a good thing.

HE STILL NEEDS TO BE REMOVED FOR VIOLATING THAT RULE, however, regardless of changes to it AFTER said violations.

Ooh! Is that error back? Can we post 10000x10000 images that forcibly maximize themselves again?

Checked.

read into the concept of "social proof" when you get a chance, it's a very big kike tactic. imply that everyone is doing something to make people think they need to

Everybody is fucking children! You’re a bigot if you don’t accept this!

The number represents how many bits are masked off, starting at the least significant bit (the right-hand side)

x.x.x.y - /24 (aka class C)
x.x.y.y - /16 (aka class B)
x.y.y.y - /8 (aka class A)

You can subdivide further too. Half of a /24 is a /25, because base 2. One bit more = halving the size, one bit less = doubling the size.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPv4_subnetting_reference#Classless_Inter-Domain_Routing

I'm more a naturalist than an anthropologist, and in our circles we have a word for it: herd mentality.

Doesn't change the fact that you're a huge faggot though.

wow this is just bullytown

Nobody is keeping you here. You're free to go whenever you want if you don't like it. Go have fun on your wonderful /polk/ with i't's under 200 active users. Knock yourself out. I promise nobody will miss you.

This constant transparant astroturfing is not going to work though.

Bully is what I call my cock.

Fuck. You.

This sort of shit is no better than the slimey kike trying to lure people with 'muh popularity' shit.
IF YOU LIKE A COMMUNITY AND YOU NOTE AN ISSUE WITH IT AND WISH TO FIX THAT ISSUE THE RESPONSE OF 'FUCK OFF SOMEPLACE ELSE' IS NEVER A FUCKING ARGUMENT AND ALWAYS A FUCKING COVER.

thats one small bully

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck. I didn’t know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying. Gradually I began to hate them.

cant wait for chodemonkey to ignore this one too archive.is/b3KzV

You would know, eh - its fucked you hard on several occasions. ;^)

Cry more you insufferable bitch niggers.

Hey, how about that.

Hell Is Forever

wow he admits he's gay

lolis are forever, go fuck yourself

WEW LADS, WE’VE DONE IT NOW

I can't see your post history and even I know you're a repeat kike offender and should be banned. I know your tone and style and you're a faggot I've gore posted to several times.

DING DONG THE KIKES ARE GONE. fuck yes.

And Holla Forums has 300? do you not know of the bot program jim and codeshit use to inflate the numbers? are you this fucking new or stupid?

I don't sodomize bitches lad.

this is why your mom should have swallowed you

You will never be white. Kill yourself.

You sure are an angry little astroturfing cock stain aren't you?

Top fucking kek you fags are such terrible bullshitters.

Truly, you know no shame.

chekin dem spicy dubs but you should stop avatar fagging

make me nerds

Dig it deeper. Go on.
What women want doesn't matter.

In no way have I ever supported jews.
You don’t.
This has never happened. I have posted in agreement with you in the threads in which you have posted gore. You know nothing.
Literally still in control of the board.

you cant prove i'm a semen demon, you dairy fairy

Now THOSE are dubs that deserve checking.

TOO LATE NOW, IMKIKEY.

I can't make you do shit faggot, but ego tripping on a laplander bead weaving cartouche is pretty gay unless it's special for this thread.

Really makes the synapses sizzle huh?

It speaks for itself. Your vagina, that is.

Not once you realize its a moderator.

archive.is/cISpK

how am i ego tripping because i called you a nerd, nerd?

are your almonds activated?

This is what happens when you only go to one board. Its fucking hilarious.

Pathetic.

who is rustle? fill us in you appear to be an expert

wew lad

You are not white and never will be.

Nah, cause you're trying to make an identity on an anonymous minoan amphora fingerpainting instruction manual. But like I said, if it's just for this shitshow of a thread then I don't really care.

This is why you retards will not be successful. You come in little tag team groups and spout the same garbage over and over and calling anyone who doesn't go along with it Kampfy. It's entertaining as hell to me but equally futile for you.

webm related

let us know when you're done talking to that mirror weirdo we're discussing important shit here, like who our favorite 2hu is and why do we hate the kikes

Day one COINTELPRO, kike; you’ll have to do better than that.

Hey faggot, instead of poncing around here, can you take a minute and do me a favor?
Check out this thread.

Before you delete that shit, check out the faggots post history and see if there's anything interesting.

Oh, so you are a nomral fucking faggot from reddit.
Good job.

Idiot.

You never know.

Is this the local shitposting thread that will never be anchored? Shitposting about turkroach mod who likes smug animus aside, this has no business being on the first page.

you really love that reflection of yours huh

i wouldnt know ask the guy in the thread that has been posting post histories

Thanks for your insight.

Come on, quit being a faggot and check it out. I know you cum dumpsters all hang out and bullshit with each other over IRC or some other homosex pseudo-social media shit - at least pass it off to that other sperg twat and tell him to do it, eh?

Gee user you sure showed me.

Tip jej. Keep going this is great.

sounds like you put more weight on irc than anyone else

What are you faggots drinking tonight?

coffee!

Whatever fucking fag avenue you dick-diving shitstains use, I don't know.

Just stop gobbling cock for a minute and do i- you faggot, you just deleted it instead!… So nothing interesting then I take it.
Meh.
Pretty sure that dudes been shilling with (it seem like?) faux civnat posting.
Keep an eye on it ya twats.

nice dubs you fucking bully asshole

Delicious.

nonsense

why are you so angry hillary lost get over it, it's been like 10 months

Nice! Please ban all IP ranges from non-white countries such as India, Israel, China, Mexico, Sweden, and California.

Thanks codemonkey. Don't forget to place flowers over Freddy's grave at the farm.

lol did they break you or what?

i wonder if fred just spends all his time cuddling his puppy and breaking his own bones now

i hope he is happy

Zero effort.

Global report for obvious off-site raid.

Yeah, you make that appearance of consensus. You make it up right.

Jesus Christ, the entire moderation team is sitting on dicks in a thread talking shit to their own community instead of doing any fucking work, and you wonder why the board is floundering.
Wonder how long til we're under 2k…

Fred got fed to pigs bro.

F.

I still can't tell if roachster and moonfag honestly can't tell how extremely obvious their posting styles are (top kek the roach actually thinks fishing new pics from Startpage for each post covers his tracks), or this is all some autistic unfunny ruse

hey look you're a wizard grats, fag

Checkin' em.

Hotwheels is certainly dead right?

Fred got his site stolen by Jim whom he began to hate because Jim is a psychopath and tried to strong arm him into giving up the copyright to his code.

Would not be surprised if Hachi-chan on IRC is not actually him.

Oh, absolutely. He was actually decent. Why would he have sold to a site owner who is obviously in league with the kike BO of Holla Forums?

He's so tiny, and his bones are so soft, it probably only took like 2 pigs. Or one very hungry SE Asian.

i mean the guy has bones like glass it cant be hard

checked for mods absolutely not here

the fact that you're mad and calling me of all people a shill means the board is going in the right direction.

is kampfy a nigger, a turkroach, an arab, or a beaner? I really can't tell at this point.

Oh it's you, doesn't-dnderstand-global-reports-user. It makes sense now why you're so utterly pooper punished right now. You've been getting your dumb ass banned pretty often lately with your Global Report temper tantrums. Thank you for all the entertainment you've provided recently!

How can it be an offsite raid if every post is on the site?
What a dumb faggot you are.

Haven't you heard user-san?! Mod-sama is literally everyone. He's Jim, learningcode, Trump, Hotwheels, ron, kusher, Ivanka, hillary, satan, Jesus, you, your neighbor, and that dog you lost in the third grade. Everyone is Mod-sama! Afu-fu-fu~

I mean, Holla Forums silently stopped being Open and Free Software shortly after Yoshua Moonberg got hired and HW left.

Jim owns Freddy. He owns his rent, he owns the 8ch domain and servers, Jim owns HW's grocery allowance, everything. Freddy can't run away.

Uh oh, watch out looks like you are also Mod-sama!

gratz kampfy you've become a major target for shills. you did something right and they now see you as a threat to taking over the board so you have to be eliminated in their eyes. it's exactly what they did on cuckchan and because it worked there they're trying to bring it here.

fire up the ovens.

what are you doing here?

Faggot I'm way more literal than you. Offsite means not on the site. But you can't raid a site if you're not on it. Dumb nigger.

Zero effort, kike.

dont remind me ;~; we must #freethewheels

The fucking irony.

Fucking up pretty hard. This is basically the designated shitposting thread now so I'm not really paying attention to what I'm doing.

then post proof that the mods are niggers and the BO is a kike. not some random picture of a nigger that you just go, "this is kampfy cause I say so" but proof.

go ahead, I'll wait.

What'd the matter kike-kun? Are you hearing footsteps behind you everywhere you go? Neck feel itchy? You're soooo paranoid! Ku-ku-ku~

Harass the staff more I guess.

Nobody even knows where HW is. Even moot interacted with the community but codemonkey does fuck all but sit on IRC all day.

Global report.

You’re talking to a kike shill, retard.

you must be a woman, a kike, a nigger, or some combination of the three.

Why wood I fuck an iron? Those get really hot and there's nowhere to stick my benin. You're dumb.

Global report.

My money is on some type of gook tbh. He gives of a spastic gook vibe.

How are you going to report me to the world dummy. I bet you don't even have enough bots for that.

Please don't globally report, kike-kun! It worked the last 99999999999999 times! How does it feel knowing your kind will be wiped off the face of the earth soon? Should you really be spending your final days trying tactics that have only every failed? ''Afu-fu-fu'"~

Global report.

yeah you haven't. now you're stating facts. does it feel good to state facts?

guys this coffee is fantastic

I bet you don't even have a degree in journalism

once again animefags prove themselves to be the most cancerous people on this board

Keep it up. Your helplessness only entertains me, kike-kun. Ku-ku-ku~

Global report.

Reminder that it’s the moderators using VPNs.

i reported you, gg outplayed yid

Zero effort.

you're not even making sense anymore, what are you implying

We know, nonwhite.

Jokes on you dummy I don't even know what a VPN is.

Zero effort.

whats wrong too scared to say it? c'mon spit it out fag

I'll have you know it takes a lot of effort to lift my overweight hands and move them to my keyboard faggot.

Are you going to spend this entire thread calling every other poster a shitskin, kike-kun? Ku-ku-ku~

Reminder that the BO, moderators, and site owner allow this shitposting to continue. That’s what this thread is about.

I guess that answers my question! Hau~

Reminder that the BO, moderators, and site owner allow this shitposting to continue. That’s what this thread is about.

what did he mean by this

You are a kike and always will be

Every single board on this site has posts from one or more weirdos who are frothing mad about being banned by imkampfy. You can't have a conversation about anything without some psycho showing up and going "HA HA HOW TRUE FELLOW user BY THE WAY FUCK KAMPHY AMIRITE??????".
What's wrong with them? Are they paid shills, or are they just really that incredibly pathetic? There's half a dozen posts in this thread babbling about VPNs, so there's probably only one or two of them I guess…

Whats the matter kike-kun? You're just repeating yourself! Did I finally break that feeble jewish mind of yours? Afu-fu-fu~

Wow I wonder who you are.

Such pathetic irony.

It's amusing isn't it, user-san. Just poke him and laugh as he has a mental breakdown:

Wow I wonder just how many rhinoplasty's you've had.

I recognize those file names, why do you never expand on your smugs not a mod? Do you only post in these cancerous Holla Forums tier threads where you dump the same avatarfagging images?

This thread is starting to look like it was intentionally made to keep us distracted from the French elections and revelations regarding a certain (((candidate))) and for the mods to stroke their egos of their banning power. Still, it shows how complacent we've become and how far the cancer that came here during the American election has spread. Anyone who's been here longer than mid-2016 would remember how we'd be advocating for various self-improvement threads and threads celebration various forms of white culture, teaching newcomers and shills alike that we must always be vigilant even after victory lest we fall into the same traps as before, and to focus on changing the world for the better based on our teachings. What I've seen after Trump was elected, while taking part in the celebrations myself afterwards, was people getting the wrong idea that we needed to support everything Trump was doing, and to call all of his actions 4d chess or claim that it's all part of some big plan, all the while thinking we were constantly winning via making liberals, the pawns of the elite, salty. Not to mention the cult of kek has gotten to the point where it's almost like Christianity, where if you dare speak against it or caution against it, you get told to go back with no argument other than a smug anime post and greentext (which has made smug posting lose it's value to the point of being non-existent. Sean Spicer threads were a mistake). While we have some semblance of our original strength and ability show when major happenings occur, we have lost what made us truly strong and the newfags and (((mods))) have only made it worse.

I have many smugs, user-san. This just has funnier results with the kike-kuns! Afu-fu-fu~

It's depressing seeing what's happened to this board. The election killed it. The massive herd of low-IQ redditors from /r/theDonald in 2016, the cuckchanners fleeing here for the HWNDU tripe, and the alt-kike sympathizers from TRS ended up chasing off all the worthy, nuanced posters. All that's left now is trash.

It's a containment thread numbnuts.

No, imkikey was a mod before the election really kicked into gear.

You know you can have multiple tabs open right?

this what part of designated shitposting thread do you not understand?

I'm glad you haven't quit. Otherwise I'd be bored.

He wasn't solely responsible for the downfall. You can blame Weev, Anglin, newfags, and goons just as much as imkikey.

Well the current block is complete shit. Ever since plainswalkers were introduced the game has gotten shittier.

Wut, alt-kike gets shat on here at every opportunity? Plus their shitty forum is open now, anyone can go in, see their daddy's cummies obsession faggotry and the unironic racemixing threads where they post negresses.

But imkampfy is gone, kike-kun! Will your final words in the oven be you cursing him? My, he must have such a hold over you! Ku-ku-ku~

Can it be considered a containment thread when most threads on this board devolve into the kind of shitposting we see here?

Mod-sama broke you in a way that can never be fixed. Such a sad kike-kun you are.

Reminder that if this post is deleted it will simply be put back up.

archive.is/FfTO1
archive.is/yHXkD

I've got seven threads open that have all stayed on topic with a bit of bantz on the side. It's your fault if you can't spot a shit thread from the catalog.

Kek these shills aren't convincing anybody.

*bans you*
Back to >>>/polmeta/ kike-kun Ku-ku-ku~

You're assblasted and you always will be.

archive.is/FfTO1
archive.is/yHXkD

You're taking the position that most of the threads on this board devolve into shitposting on the level of this thread? Really nigger? That's your angle here?

How much did it cost for Kushner to buy off MasonJim? 10 BTC? I'd imagine less even…

ok nigger. we'll be sure to gibs you dem threads without you having to do anything.

Their tactics are irrelevant when they OWN THE BOARD.

Ooooh! Mod-sama is either literally everyone or you're striking at shadows! You must be so scared! He's going to get you kike-kun! Afu-fu-fu~

And then there were two.

archive.is/FfTO1
archive.is/yHXkD

Waste of time posting here anyways, let the cancer metastasize here until it's terminal. Back to endchan.

Zero effort.

POST. PROOF. FAGGOT.

He's coming for you kike-kun! He even has the wood! Run quickly! Ku-ku-ku~

Have a safe trip!

Global report.

I wonder what it's like to be so asshurt you spam this hard

Yeah have fun faggot

what am i supposed to read? your fucking opinions? you really aren't from here.

I still haven't seen your Press Pass so how can we trust anything you report?

kek

Wew

Stop copying me dummy

Careful user-san! He'll start calling you Mod-sama too! Unless you are Mod-sama?! Are you?

Zero effort shilling.txt

The french threads are stickied and honestly it's been a while since I've shitposted.

Kike-kun sure does have shit tastes.

archive.is/FfTO1
archive.is/yHXkD

It's a Saturday Night Shitter Shattered Shill Shitposting Special my man.

Awww, what's the matter kike-kun? Not even replying anymore? No fight left? Come on we're having fun! Don't give up so easy! Like everything else in your life. Ku-ku-ku~

Absolutely ¡JEB! tier

archive.is/FfTO1
archive.is/yHXkD

Global report.

Such an obedient little kike-kun you are! You must be at the very bottom of your kike social hierarchy! Which surprises no one. Afu-fu-fu~

Fake news

archive.is/FfTO1
archive.is/yHXkD

like pottery

archive.is/FfTO1
archive.is/yHXkD

Someone shoop this user's ID unto a Rubio

Poor kike-kun is just repeating himself in a corner like a delusional psychotic at this point. Maybe we bullied him too hard? Though, you can never be too brutal with a kike. Ku-ku-ku~

Do you get paid per hour, per post, or per reply? Or do you do it for free?

Also are you a gook or a kike? Asking for my own amusement. I feel like you're a gook.

archive.is/FfTO1
archive.is/yHXkD

Like a broken record. It's a shame though, you're starting to bore me. But don't worry I'll stick around.

For what raisin? That user is just smugposting, he's not the broken record here.

chek'd

wew lad

Is Yun Yun a waifu now?

You sound asshurt enough to have made another thread on /sudo/

wew lad

The problem you're running into here is that there's nothing that actually proves anything in those archive links you keep spamming so you just come off as hysterical. Now answer my question, are you a gook? For some reason I want you to be a gook.

I was referring to the user he was referring to but I suppose I wasn't clear
my b

Thanks for proving you’re illiterate.

The gook recoils when he sees smug anime girls.

C'mon bud the suspense is killing me, do you have almond shaped eyes and smell vaguely of soy sauce? You've got that gook vibe and I gotta know.

No, I don’t look like you. You are not white and never will be.

Keep howling helplessly into the wind.

Yeah I figured but I like to be sure in threads like these

You are a sperg and always will be

archive.is/FfTO1
archive.is/yHXkD

P-please notice yunyun

Your waifu is very kawaii, user-san.

Teeth user is that you?

Aye hol up. So you're saying I'm a gook now? Wait I thought I was Kampfy, and according to you he's not a gook he's a shitskin. You're not making any sense here.

THis is a raid by the kike goons at (((/polk/)))

Who may or may not also be run by imkikey, but the point is irrelevant here.

archive.is/FfTO1
archive.is/yHXkD

(heil'd)

/polk/ BO is Smiley you schizophrenic

Maybe Rubioanon is smiley too. Did you ever think of that?

what is gums spelled backwards, anonfama?

Ah, of course how foolish of me. Thought you were someone else there for a second. Haven't seen him around for a while.

This faggorty knows no bounds

Codemonkey is fucking compromised if he thinks this shit is a good idea.

Do you even understand why you're saying it's a bad idea? Or are you just doing what you're told?

hey therealmoonman, I mean resurrectedReplayer
07th Expansion < Nitroplus
They both write in the same genre: despair porn.
Ryukishi needs to learn how to do something other than murder-mystery time loops.
Steins;Gate even does the same murder mystery timeloop shit and does it better than both Umineko and Higurashi

I'm retarded, fuck

You get banned for going "You know, maybe killing all niggers without reason isn't so great" and the "muh reddit spacing" and "oy vey good goy goy goy goy shoah goy goy" spam is left up to derail threads everywhere.

Here's the truth: The shills are gone. You guys turned this place to shit yourselves, and imkampfy and therealmoonman facilitated it.

I mean Jesus, the real moon man? You guys developed a personality cult around a guy who makes text to speech "kill all niggers" songs. We used to debate the merits of democracy and how rights function here. Now we have "All niggers must hang - All kikes must go bang" Moon Man in charge of deciding what's legit discussion.

To hell with this place. Oh, and BTW, Macron will win tomorrow. France is pozzed. Actual French people have been deserting it for a reason.

archive.is/FfTO1
archive.is/yHXkD

Pathetic tbh

The whole ban system is broken as well. RIP Holla Forums 2013-2017

Why so dramatic? None of these shills are any good. Just noisy.

This fucking kike.

Later endchan.

High signal to noise ratio is how 8/pol/ prospers.

Enjoy getting shouted down by shills, Anons.

Well, have at it, shills.

I'm obviously not Mod-sama, but thanks user-san. I'll check them out. Steins;Gate was on my backlog anyway.

reported

as you should

True but I mean more that they are lazy as far shills go. Not even trying to subvert, it's almost like they are barely paid to shitpost.

Allowing relentless spam and shitposting is what has killed every imageboard.
moot killed 4chan repeatedly so it has become the disgusting mess you see now.
Hotwheels tried to kill Holla Forums and failed. Now Ron is trying to kill Holla Forums.

Each one of them became jealous of their creation, but they will all fade into obscurity and failure. Meanwhile Holla Forums will live and move on. It's just such an annoyance to constantly get stabbed in the back by admins.

1488chan when?

So the thread about vimanas was deleted but all the other trash stays up. This seems like the right place to call the mods kikes for that.

Fucking kikes.

archive.is/FfTO1
archive.is/yHXkD

Reported for supporting the continued existence of niggers.

I think a distributed network is the only way to do it.

Rent hardware somewhere, it gets seized.
Buy a domain name, it gets stolen.
Set up payment options, you get kicked off the service and blacklisted from the (((banking))) system.
Finally get the site running, it gets DDOSed.
Fight off the DDOS and the shills descend.

I'm surprised 8/pol/ has survived as long as it has and that the current mods weren't kicked out to be replaced with kikes (as much as shills would claim otherwise)

Reminder that you're a paid shill who has been spamming for almost 24 hours.

archive.is/FfTO1
archive.is/yHXkD

I don't think they're kikes but I wouldn't call them bad goyim, or "/ourguys/" either.

That is not to say that the shills you speak of don't exist, either. I think that the shills caught onto the "imkikey" meme after some here were displeased with him and are now using it to their advantage, as d&c. And it worked. Some users went to /polk/ instead of here.

I was bored, I'm glad you decided to start spamming again dummy.

Did you even sleep, kike-kun? What time is it in israel?

archive.is/FfTO1
archive.is/yHXkD

They've admitted to being kikes.

I know you haven't been in the thread long enough to know this but you're responding to a faggot that's been sperging like 12 hours

pizzagate has been stickied since its inception. You don't get much more "bad goyim" than that you fucking kike.

To be fair I haven't slept either

Don't you know dummy? I am Kampfy

And did Pizzagate amout to anything other than bad press? Enlighten this "kike".

Bad press for whom, exactly?

Can confirm heresy.

I just got banned today for "chronic shitposting". In the post which was mentioned I was questioning the retarded "KILL ALL NON-WHITES, HATE EVERYTHING"-narrative which makes one look like mindless ZOG-stooges.

The Hillary campaign.

Let me repeat, bad press. Not concrete evidence proving crime (that I know of).

Technically one pg thread was deleted recently, which was suspicious enough that we shouldn't forget it, but it was resolved quickly, someone took responsibility, and the excuse was reasonable.

Wish they didn't delete self improvement threads or some of the cooler /fringe/ things though. That's hard to make excuses for.

Jej, I remember your post. You deserved it for being gay.

Bump because it triggers you to have your rulebreaking laid bare.

That's right faggot I'm the mod here.

The pizzagate thread was deleted by Ron.

How can I break the rules when I make them dummy?

Aww, is kike-kun mad we wont accept >le based niggers and >le based nationalist jews? I bet you really miss TRS! Ku-ku-ku~

==DUMMY=

WEW
Fucked that up

Post related shows where Ron deleted the Pizzagate thread.

You fucking shills

I really couldn't care less. It was my first time getting banned for no reason and I will just spend less time here from now on.
Just having a look from time to time how far this shit hole has gone down the drain.

Where's the Imkampfy sticky? Fag should be butthurt about it.

You can't post it on Holla Forums.

Can someone give me the address of Jim Watkins aka Soon-to-be-dead Cocksucker?

Will post pics of his mangled face.

I'm sure baph or someone has it.

We are being hit pretty hard right now. It can't be a coincidence that every single thread suddenly got filled with "everyone is a jewish puppet" shills.

user haven't you been paying attention to this thread? Everyone is a kike shill and I'm the mod that lets threads fill up with shit.

Do you want to be hunted as traitors? Because this is how you get hunted as traitors.

This.
Reminder that mystery schools of thought are a natural and necessary evolution of the user.

I know which threads you're talking about but I hadn't seen any had gotten deleted I figured they were just slid past where I look. But I did start getting into that stuff with an user in the native american thread however he stopped posting a while back.

How would a shitskin posting from Ankara be hunted for anything?

praise kek

There are no rules, only the whims of and old beta male, his happa son, and mods that hate anything that doesn't 100% matches their narrative.

Fuck off smiley.

You don't deserve those dubs.

Fuck off smiley

You're a pretender, I'm the real deal.

If you say so.

This thread is fucking weird though. Even by heavy shilling standards. Stay safe everyone.

You're the kike threatening the mods.

Hail Odin Valfather.

Are you not aware of how the mods have been betraying us? It's kind of the thread topic. Stay safe, even if you're convinced I'm the enemy. Shit is clearly going down.

Good bread

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

You mean we can't just range ban Australia anymore? Fuck.

user, that's a boy.

Look at the d&c going on in this thread. Anons tearing each other apart. Shills or not, the effect of shilling & general subversive nature it has left everyone uncertain of each others validity as posters.

Feels real bad man.

NEW SHILL TACTIC IS TO PUSH FOR OUTRIGHT VIOLENCE SO THEY CAN SHUT US DOWN FOR GOOD

hahah yeah that isn't based at all?

Thanks for opening the floodgates Ron, you whore.