Play ocarina of time

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_futurebeyond23.htm
peta.org/living/other/schwarzenegger-feels-fantastic-meat-free/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qareen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamzanama
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nasheed thread?

I'll dump mine as soon as ronwheels enables audio uploads.

I'm a nasheed hipster

most of the ones I listen to are shi'a ones

Anything to do with kebabs?

Smh, tbh.

why do you listen to nasheeds by choice?

It's called cuckoldry.

but don't the plants get hurt?

No.

You are a meme.

Is there something you'd like to tell us, user?

Depends who you ask.

bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_futurebeyond23.htm

Yes, if you ask retards and drug addicts they will tell you that plants have feelings and emotions. But even if that were the case, they lack a central nervous system, they cannot feel pain. If you deny this you are 100% dumb.

You didn't even skim the page. The page is a summary of a book. Even if you're adamant that there's no way mycelium could act as a brain it's interesting dude. The likenesses between mycelium and brain wiring is uncanny as FUCK.

Well, I saw a documentary where they explored a case where some trees actually generated a certain poison that would be just enough to kill the deer that were eating them and even were able to communicate to other trees via some chemical shit.

If some studies of plant behavior are correct, plants actually do have something of a survival instinct and like any other living organism, don't want to die or be damaged.

Are there any good games in an Arabian setting? Shit like Prince of Persia or Assassin's Creed seem really cool, setting-wise.

The fellow of dark complexion must have misplaced his EBT card and is a bit flustered today.

If you're concerned about plants, then you can always become a fruitatarian. That way the plants don't have to suffer either.

I'm gonna take the bait and call you a nigger dick lover who calls everybody a 'cuck' to hide your own cuckolding feelings.

:^)

I made this for you, OP

You don't have to be a vegetarian/vegan/gluten"intolerant" to ponder whether plants might have something beyond just existence. It's interesting shit.

+10 webm

How does it feel to be a basic bitch?

I have heahd rumahs that thehe ah vegans among us. By Crom, such faggotry shall not exist in mah domain!

AWAY WITH YOU!

CRETINS, COWAHDS, PACIFISTS! You dahe entah the Barbarian Den, distuhb my succulent Holla Forumsihgins, and not even do us the honah of talking about The Games?

If you do not leave immediately, you will pay deahly…

WITH YOH LIVES!

Video games, huh guys?

When are mods are going to start banning dubs fags trying to derail videogames threads?

Well, I have an omnivorous diet precisely because I don't see a fundamental difference between devouring plant life or animal life on a moral level and I eat more plants than animals because I regard plants as lesser lifeforms to animals either way. I just think it's enough to not be a glutton and to keep a balanced diet. If plants are conscious, than veganism is based on false premises. And whether theyr'e conscious or not, a heavy chunk of agricultural waste is from the production of plant foodstuffs and commodity crops, so I don't think you do any special deed towards the environment by just trading one form of gluttony for another that is still at the expense of your own health.

Oh, well, my mistake. I'm just bitter after feeding five different people who've claimed they were gluten intolerant seitan to NO ill effect.

Gluten "intolerance" is just as common as vegans and vegetarians. Vegetarianism/veganism isn't even ethically sound.

Help me.

But if you don't eat the pound of meat those poor pain-feeling plants provide, their deaths and agony are in vain.

peta.org/living/other/schwarzenegger-feels-fantastic-meat-free/

music in question

yes user thats what this thread is about

I mean, you're not wrong.

I wanted to make such a game, but I need to stop being a lazy ass and learn to write a story first

protip: muscles like that aren't possible without eating meat.

Top pleb, mate.

Whatever you say m80.

I seriously hope this isn't what you were working on.

1001 Nights is a great source of inspiration, considering it has a ton of different writers.

Enjoy the colon cancer, meatcuck. Us vegans will be sure to look after your wife once you're gone. She'll be in real good hands.

man this b8 is bad

user… he does roids

user, I think you need your eyes checked. she's blue

I've read quite a few of the Arabian Nights tales in my day (Prince Ahmed & the Fairy was one of my favorites), but I didn't want to limit my inspiration to just that work. That's kinda the problem I think with much of "Arab fantasy settings" in fiction, they don't draw on a diverse enough range of sources to create something that doesn't just rely on all the tired Arabian Nights tropes. There is after all, other works like the Shahnameh of Ferdowsi, the poetic works of Rumi, Omar Khayyam, etc., the hagiographies of muslim saints, books like Theologus Autodidactus, Philosophicus Autodidactus, & the story of Layla & Majnun, and just other collections of Bedouin, Persian and Turkish folktales gathered by researchers. The Koran also has a lot of mythical elements to it.

What about pre-Islamic mythology? Desert folklore of Persians/Fertile Crescent is familiar enough like the Epic of Gilgamesh, and could provide interesting creatures/symbols.

The legends of Kajut, Bahamut and Falak could be some proper mind-bending Lovecraftian shit but no one cares about them.

Japs took Bahamut and just made him a dragon.

If you can stomach old games: Al Qadim: The Genies Curse for PC (available on GoG.com) and Magic of Scheherazade on NES are both fun.

There's also this game on Steam called Qasir Al Wasit but don't ask me if its any good, I haven't tried it.

true, but a lot of the interesting elements of desert folklore in my opinion come from islamic mythology as well as what has survived of the pre-Islamic mythology therein since Muslims had a tendency to incorporate aspects of the pre-Islamic myths into their own Abrahamic worldview like with the Arabian Nights tales or the stories of the Shahnameh. One of the main sources we have for the beliefs and tales of Arab folk religion is actually the Koran, particularly it's belief in djinn.

Didn't they change the music in the Desert Temple, because people complained the Chants sounded like a Muslim chants?

I believe Nintendo changed it preemptively, not in response to complaints.

Some of the muslim angels sound pretty terrifying too. Like Azrael, the head angel of death, is supposed to have a form where where he's just thousands of eyes, tongues, wings and legs lumped together

And gabriel is supposed to have a final form where his wings are large enough to cover the entire earth in shadow which men are unable to handle.

also, I like the technicolor angel wings better than the generic white ones.

No they changed it after the fact. Because all of the 1.0/gold carts had the arab chants.

I don't think anyone knows why they took them out. It's mostly just a theory that it was due to complaints.

Israfil is scary as well, being the Angel who will pretty much kill all humanity.

They already started the second production run of carts before the first hit stores. IIRC

Jellyfish don't have a central nervous system, hearts, brains you know?

I'm vegan and I'm trying to find a way to only eat plants that give a fruit, or something that detatches that the plant meant to give, so that I can kill no more plants.

There's also Nakir and Munkar, the "twin angels" whom if you answer wrong after they interrogate you in the grave proceed to wail on you with hammers until you resurrect and are sent to hell where an angel that never smiles named Malik and his ministers proceed to roast you for your sins.

honestly, some of that fire and brimstone "God is gonna kick your ass you ungrateful little shit" stuff is pretty refreshing to hear sometimes in my opinion when these days everyone would rather believe God is all mercy and no hate. Sometimes, the God of the Law is what is needed to keep misbehaving humans in line.

Israfel makes for a scary and terrifying angle

I really liked the idea of the Qareen
like a constant companion you shape and that also shapes you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qareen

Didn't know roids were vegan

I'm ripped and am fucking your future girlfriend. How's it feel, cuck?

Pretty much all non-whites try and make themselves paler in some way, either by avoiding the sun or using whitening creams.

Makes you wonder why white people try and get tans when the majority of the world does the opposite.

Koji Kondo actually got the chant samples from a sound library

The same sample can be heard in other games as well

There's also the "Hamzanama," which is basically a prequel to the story of Muhammad starring his uncle traveling around the world encountering ifrits, battling witches and suplexing elephants

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamzanama

How do I feel? Intrigued by where you're finding the stamina to last more than five seconds.

Technically they're made in a lab from inorganic compounds

Nutrients, fats, and proteins are a social construct. I nourish my body by vaping and sitting in the sunlight.

God do I only wish, then we'd only have to suffer you for about another 48 hours.

Who #BALANCE here?
Veganshits and meatfag can go fuck themselves.

the fuck kind of shit-tier throat singing is that?