Holla Forums

Holla Forums
What do?

Scenario:

Your daughter brings home a black man. Not a tatted up, thug life, useless nigger, but a man. He doesn't like rap music much, and detests most of it. He agrees with 95% of Holla Forums's beliefs. He's a successful web developer making enough to support a family.

How do you react?

Anyone worth their salt would have raised their daughter right and wouldn't be in that situation to begin with.

Walk into the next room and blow my brains out

First, this.

Second, if that black man agrees with 95% of Holla Forums's beliefs, than he should understand that you don't want your grandkids to be some halfbreeds. Unless of course those 5% he doesn't agree with belong to Holla Forums's stand on race mixing.

Tell her OP is a faggot.

If be agreed with us, he wouldn't racemix.

This is the ultimate shitpost, Holla Forums would be put to shame by its majesty.

Tell her to let him go and find a white man, if she doesn't i kick her out, cut all contacts and disown her across multiple newspapers in the ads/obituary sections.

REPORT, HIDE, AND SAGE SLIDE TEMPLATE THREADS

Hello schlomo.

Sage for slide thread.

that better include being against race mixing
sage for shit thread and shit pic

Go back to 4shit with this terrible thread.

I hope the mods parmaban you. Sometimes they're too easy on cancer.

Disown her.

I say "Good for you Yolanda!" As a proud Black Man I am glad you brought home a Black Man.

"I hope you got him for a good price. There's cotton needs pickin."

I kill you for making 4chan-tier threads. Go back.

Nothing. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

>>>/cuckchan/ for cuckold fetishes, user

Didn't you see that hwndu shit? Every mud in there was a "white wimmenz" chaser. The more "redpilled" the muds get, the more white they want to be. Being redpilled equates to being an ethnic/racial nationalist in my book. You're not fully redpilled unless you are. That is, in my book, the final redpill and most important redpill. Screaming abut Jews alone, while partaking in a big show of diversity and whatnot is not redpilled in my book. The only niggers I see preaching racial nationalism are the dumb fuck afrocentrics who preach the "we wuz" shit. All these "right-wing" niggers live in white neighborhoods, chase white women etc. It's disgusting. It shows how much they truly hate themselves.

if he was a believing christian then i'd be okay with it

With a gigantic, misshapen ass bordering on birth defect like pic related (you save pictures of Kardashians? wtf?), it shouldn't be a surprise that one's daughter is a nigger lover.

Having said that: There are no MUH BASED BLACKS. Who cares what he is or what he does or what he believes? He can go do all that back in Africa, and take his nasty, soulless, nigger-loving skank with him.

Short answer: Completely disown, cut off all ties, never speak to again.

He is probably as much european as he is african by the sounds of him.

Shoot, shovel, shut up.

Pick two. No good niggers, no matter how much they believe in muh Jeezus.

If he did, he wouldn't be trying to get with my daughter in the first place.

Dig two holes.

OP here…

Crap… had to leave before I was able to finish the post…

The ending part would have had part of the scenario be that said black man would not procreate with your daughter, but would want her artificially inseminated with a white man's semen… so your grandkids would be white…

And 95% agree leaves room for separation on issues…

frame him. for a crime. there's no way the police will believe him over you.

maybe you slip your watch into his pocket. or punch yourself in the eye. or kill your dog and blame it on the nog.

"this nog killed my dog! this nog just killed my dog!!"

I would sage this thread.

>>>/4cuck/
The only good nigger is a dead nigger, the same goes for coalburners.

YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER

NO RACEMIXING!

>he's a cuck
>>>/cuckchan/
You need to leave

Respectable but not our fucking problem.

Is my daughter sterile?

I want her to have a great husband and great children. Even if she gets a good guy for a husband, the black genes will mean her children will be of poor quality.

So nope.

Slide it Moishe

I'l never have a daughter to begin with. Also i don't live in a country that has niggers.

Why are you posting jesus and at the same time promoting your daughter to live a life of a whore?

oh look a slide thread.

Thanks for bumping the thread guys :^)

Call your local RWDS?

Where the fuck do you live

DOUBLE SIDED NOOSE

Holla Forums doesn't know how to shitpost particularly well. they just shitpost a lot.

clearly an outliner in the bell curve, who cares

I agree 100% with pol but I don't care since I want my decedents to be a little less nigger.

I go onto 8ch.net/pol/ and post a datamining thread.

If he agrees with Holla Forums, he shouldn't be racemixing

You have to go back.

This old, low hanging bait is allowed to stay up? Fucking hell, mods get your shit together.

How is it bait? I'm not trying to bait anyone. This is a serious question. I lurk Holla Forums and know your feelings towards niggers. As a black hispanic guy myself, I can't accept the all blacks are niggers b/s. If I had a black daughter and she brought home some little Wayne clone, I'd be furious and wonder where I went wrong ad a father…

I made the topic to gather as many responses as possible and see Holla Forums's feelings on this scenario…

It's bait because you're still falling for the "One of the good ones" fallacy. There are no good niggers or jews, therefore your question is moot, therefore it serves only to bait retarded responses.

t. Schlomo false-flag pro

Kill them both then disown her so you don't have to pay for the funeral.

Quite fitting, she's about as large as the state of Georgia itself.

Isn't George Lincoln Rockwells daughter a race mixer?

You realize you answered your question?
Wow, it's almost like following a Semitic religion will make you fucking retarded.

If you are referring to that fraudulent dailymail story, then prepare to be disappointed.

Not only would I have reacted in exactly the same way as the father in that story, every year I would put a brick through their window around Christmas time just to piss that dumb nigger off.

How you discriminate between blacks or hispanics is your problem.

However, this isn't about "goodness" in an abstract, free for all, just follow the rules and you'll be fine. If a white daughter (or asian for that matter, they feel the same way) marries a non-white, the children would not be white. They would not 'fit in' with the rest of our society. No matter how hard we try. They would hate their parents (or at least one of them). We have nothing to gain from such indulgence.
Blood is more than skin-deep.

Tell the kike OP to fuck and take his fantasy politics to >>>Holla Forums

So, to recap, this isn't about good or bad. This is about us building something that works well together in the long term. Some parts work well together, some don't. Allowing our daughters to marry blacks just throws a wrench in the gears.

Just looked it up, the whore got bred by a nip who left her four years later.