Go to someone house

Why do people do this

Even worse if they ask to borrow your games

Fuck if I know, I take care of my discs.

That shit used to drive me insane as a kid

I was that kid

Me and my brother used to think it would take less time to leave them on face down on our entertainment system, than to put them back in their case and take them back out again. Shit was tedious as fuck. We usually only did that with games we knew we were going to play, so they would get rotated around enough that they wouldn't collect dust.

Hell, I still would probably do that to this day, but I haven't owned a console in so many years. With good reason of course.

I can't stand it when I see people just grab the discs and treat their shit like trash. Then they wonder why their games never work and blame it on someone else.

I normally just put the discs in a binder and leave all of the cases in a box, but I used to be a lazy shit and mix up cases all the time

Man there's a hole in the middle for a reason!

Though i can see Americans having even their pinkies so fat it wont fit in but then they can just use their cocks.

Stacking discs.

Get with the times, grandpa.

Only my stack of OPM demo discs get that treatment.

And so it was.

Hey, I grabbed the first image I saw off Google.

One of my friends stole my disc 3 of FF7 claiming his was broken and he lent it to me.

People like this are where the "optical media only lasts 10 years" figures come from. I've got CDs from the 80s that work great, but you get dipshits that don't take care of shit pulling out 3 year old disks with deteriorated label sides screaming about "disc rot."

you know those cd cases with a huge dildo stick
i stack cd-roms all day every day all including linux isos and questionable content

I was always a lazy shit, yet I always religiously took care of my game discs. So yeah, I can't understand these guys either.

ebin

Honest question, who the fuck uses optical media anymore? I literally uninstalled my disc drive from my new pc rig because I realized how worthless it is as a physical format.

We live far enough into the information age that digital distribution has too many advantages over physical distribution. Optical media is far too fragile and volatile as a medium compared to even cartridges of the old. I can't see value in a game disc because all I see is just a cheap storage format with software that could easily be stored on my drive or elsewhere. At least when you hold a cartridge in your hands you actually feel like its worthwhile to own a physical copy.

I don't understand why physical games don't start coming on SD cards or something at the very least.

I'd love to walk into a music store and buy and album and just have an SD card with a neat little picture on the front and stick it in my SD card slot in my car, phone, laptop, desktop or literally anywhere.

Best part about SD's, they're cheap to manufacture, easy to store, and don't break after forgetting to put it back into its case.

why are you driven by autism, user? there was no need for that

I bet you "buy" games on steam you faggot

Luckily that asshole died in a car crash, so some justice was served.

fug

You know. In my east european country everything people care is about whoring, drugs, money and politics. Even when we were kids i got bullied and never had any friends that understood me. All relationships with bitches ended with failure, i was laughed on like i was a fool to even trust them, and got severely cucked.

Having a friend that brings you your disk scratched or broken seems like a heavenly life, at least you have someone with who you share your joys. I just want to die from all brain traumas i experienced, and drink more alcohol till my pancreas dies.

Even video games don't bring me joy of living anymore, because they don't inspire or hype me anymore.

You're basically complaining about the heat death of the universe eventually killing everything so nothing matters.

I can't tell you how many times I wanted to beat the piss out of him. The worst part is that he wasn't even doing it on purpose.

I know this feel, my man. I am from the Baltics myself and apart from a very good friend who was as vulnerable and weak as me during my primary school days, I didn't have anyone else to trust. My "schoolmates" were all bastards, I got into all sorts of fights, our teachers would humiliate the students if they had bad grades by announcing them to the rest of the class, just overall bad shit. That environment made me anxious, paranoid and angry.

It will get better, all you have to do is tough it out.

I have never ran that fast in my entire life.

>tfw game distributors STILL don't package their games in BD-ROMs in order to compensate for the bloated filesizes of modern games
one day there will be a game that will be packaged with 6+ DVDs

i wager you're hardly the only person on here who feels alone and disenfranchised. 8ch is a gathering place for social rejects.

By your method, Jak X: Combat Racing would be in a completely separate section from the rest of the Jak games, and Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier would come before Jak II.

An acceptable alternative to my system is to put games in a series together regardless of console, but it looks nicer to have all the boxes of the same type together. If I was gonna put them together I would go full retard and put tie in books and shit in with the games. I'd put Ultimate Spider-Man for PS2 in its proper place in my Ultimate Marvel comic collection.