#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: We Must Keep Fighting Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. GAWKER IS DISSOLVING. WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN OF GAWKER'S FORMER STAFF'S FUCKUPS
>>>/gamergatehq/324724

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- pastebin.com/ueUjXgh8
- www.oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/critical-distance-has-more-than-a-dozen-conflicts-of-interest-with-silverstring-media/2225/
- gamesense.co
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/ || twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/726462004911738880
- blog.disqus.com/vote-the-top-10-best-gaming-websites

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Beua7
express.co.uk/news/politics/683739/EU-referendum-German-French-European-superstate-Brexit
archive.is/bXn2u
twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/747509308812820480
archive.is/1EVU9
archive.is/XCLF0
archive.is/QLls8
archive.is/BfT6m
archive.is/8C4sy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aardvark
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia
tradworker.org/
nhentai.net/g/165774/
archive.is/Z5JTm
yongestreetmedia.ca/features/womenvideogamemakers03282012.aspx
tiff.net/join/membership-donations/donate/tiff-endowment-fund
blog.disqus.com/most-popular-gaming-website-niche-gamer
archive.is/JHyYA
archive.is/CeGC0
pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2016/06/26/isis-video-threatens-san-francisco-shows-golden-gate-and-skyscraper/
archive.is/JHyYA
archive.is/UYtOx
lewdgamer.com/2016/06/27/uppers-shows-off-motorboats-panty-shots/
archive.is/xYoC5
archive.is/mcoq6
twitter.com/Atlanta962/status/747552990714683392
archive.is/DitUu
archive.is/1p64F#selection-3799.29-3799.43
archive.is/US30f
archive.is/x4Odn#selection-2451.0-2457.17
addons.videolan.org/content/show.php/ Youtube playlist?content=149909
nichegamer.com/2016/01/11/valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-only-releasing-in-japan-despite-game-directors-wishes/
twitter.com/meme_look/status/744820901321945088
i.4cdn.org/f/pa.swf
archive.is/CJNIR
twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/747594568967790592
answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/process1initializationfailed-blue-screen-stop-06b/18250508-4ef2-4ddd-9599-ee1b11e32a32?auth=1
archive.is/B6Vdd
archive.is/iWiS4
twitter.com/SLAwrites/status/747447195977261056
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3662235/German-police-rescue-12-year-old-Swiss-boy-attic-paedophile-met-playing-Minecraft-online.html
archive.is/Y0kfE
archive.is/s02g8
archive.is/ZbilU
nypost.com/2016/06/25/clinton-white-house-was-a-den-of-cocaine-and-mistresses-ex-secret-service-officer/
archive.is/ocO4H
archive.is/ITstZ
archive.is/ITstZ
archive.is/19DZv
archive.is/phhij
archive.is/KhkRF
twitter.com/Foxceras/status/746207487615860736
archive.is/QLls8
archive.is/nnbHz
p.teknik.io/epxZt
gitgud.io/Magitarp/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
gitgud.io/Magitarp/gamergateop/blob/master/Current-Happenings
gitgud.io/Magitarp/gamergateop/blob/master/Current-Happenings/README.md
docs.gitlab.com/ce/gitlab-basics/add-merge-request.html
boards.theforce.net/threads/the-fantastic-ian-mcdiarmid.6906551/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

benis

It's not your fault

Why are you baking so early, OP?

Thread hit page 14.

Page 14

Check all the links just in case. Maybe it's the faggot shill baker again.

Not OP, but we already were on page 14. Normally, bread is released once we hit 700 replies or page 13.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men

It can hit page 15 and it will still be 2-3h before it 404's. We've seen this a lot already.

Just engage shitposting mode when you are afraid that the last 60 posts won't get in fast enough.

You should have said you had a problem back when he first said he was releasing bread at page 14 then.

Who is this sperm worm?

As if I constantly follow the thread and every single post.

Saya from Dagashi Kashi.

old bread: archive.is/Beua7

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

saged for off-topic
express.co.uk/news/politics/683739/EU-referendum-German-French-European-superstate-Brexit
archive.is/bXn2u
We won't take away your sovereignty, they said.
We won't take away your independence, they said.
You can leave whenever you want, they said.

The feelings still remain. She was going to get married and live an honest life!
SHOO SHOO KILLER ZOMBIE

good to know

twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/747509308812820480

Now this is funny.

Hold your horse user. That tabloid rag is hardly any better than Gawker. Plus, they're not exactly an unbiased source, being financial backers of the Brexit campaign.

It's like blindly trusting the Guardian when they say anything nasty about Brexit supporters.

I don't get it. What is the court ruling they are referencing?

helo

… Oh.
That's disappointing.
I guess it's not happening.

I won't say it's not happening, but I'd rather wait until something that is not a fucking tabloid gets more info on this.

It is a very edgy joke about how there is much more freedom in getting abortions. So they tell people to knock others up and get abortions.

Its fucking disgusting, abortions should be a last ditch effort, not a thing regularly used.

Looking into the TIFF thing from last bread

I found some interesting things.

archive.is/1EVU9

archive.is/XCLF0
>When TIFF conceived the idea for a new program that would bridge the worlds of technology, games and film

archive.is/QLls8
> In this weeklong camp, kids will create a short news-style program about all things in the gaming sphere! Campers become the production crew and on-air talent as they film different segments, including reviews of games, consoles, and devices (just like their favourite Youtube hosts); interviews with gamers and producers to find out the latest industry buzz; and a behind-the-scenes look at the TIFF Kids’ digiPlaySpace!

archive.is/BfT6m

Have we stumbled upon the original cancer vector here? This predates Silverstring as far as I know.

NEW NUCLEAR NEGRO

He starts off with

I agree. I never got why people thought it was such a necessary procedure. It just seems so callous to me to do something like that. What I thought is funny is how Roe from Roe versus Wade actually became pro-life since she had her child during the trial and put her child up for adoption.

That's a sports video

archive.is/8C4sy

This is going to be an MN9 tier trainwreck.

Sports nigga.
Anybody else experiencing errors when trying to view someone's youtube channel?

Your waifu is crying.
I'm still not sure what we can do with this though its definitely interesting. What is TIFF up to now?

You're reading too much into it. They're not saying that the character will be a transblack genderfluid aardvark-kin for the sake of diversity, but only that it will not be a professional soldier and will probably shit his or her pants on the first encounter.

I.e. a protagonist more akin to that of the Silent Hill series.

I'm not gonna get into an argument about being pro-choice.

If I were a girl, I'd just make myself barren.

Do people think that Jill and Leon are macho, or something?

I wonder if Alexander would ever disclose or even acknowledge her involvement in TIFF.

>>9861210 Billy me lightly.

Nuclear Negro please. Iridium don't support flash.

Besides, HTML5 is the new hotness.

I don;t know about you, but the protagonists in the first 4 games were not exactly macho. You played as fucking security and police officers. This is also something that really is not new either considering outbreak. This game completely misses the point of survival horror. IT is now moving towards amnesia shit and outlast shit rather than being an actual scavenging survival horror. Didn't they say they did not want to make it like this and assured people it would be true to the original?

The thing is that even from a pro-choice perspective you should not be encouraging increasing the need for abortion. You are in effect encouraging people to need more surgeries and even routine surgeries always carry the risk of health complications.

They're really closer to KKK than to nazis, though with the things they say I suspect they would be plenty willing to lynch nonwhites in places they control.

Don't either of you fucking bring those cute extinct fuckers into this.

I'm not. I hate surgery and if I have any say, will go my entire life without every having to have anything but an arm or leg operated on.

Aardvarks aren't extinct, ya dingus. Far from it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aardvark

I know, I'm not making that assumption, I do find the wording odd since RE has had a lot of capable female characters.

I just think its going to be god awful, nobody wants a spooky walking simulator, if this was a spin-off then fine but this is the next mainline RE title.

I can't believe England just lost to some inbred Iceniggers.

So the bill was about safety requirements on abortion equipment or something like that? How is it a victory it got shut-down?

BLM literally asks for blacks own nation

This is no different from what the KKK wants

I always though Aardvarks were birds

They have Africa, I'm sure Mugabe has space for them

I've only ever seen them in fhe beginning of Ice Age 2. Sue me.

We gave them that once already.

They turned it into a third world shithole in about a week.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia

They don't seem all that violent to me.
tradworker.org/
Hell, half of Holla Forums would probably call them cucks.

Billy him!

They would die in many african countries for not being black enough.

You are aware of what Zimbabwe was like back when it was called Rhodesia, right?

There were multiple parts, some were about safety guidelines, others were just ridiculous. Ruling against all of it as a package was just silly in my opinion.

I would say they are fair.

Very aware.

Everything is awful. They ruined the new system shock game. They added even more bloom and now there is a two weapon only limit. They also got rid of all the cyberpunk music.My favorite game is ruined by faggots who wanted to casualize the game.

i want to eat saya's dagashi.

I had no hope for it from the beginning, I'm just going to pretend that it doesn't exist.

This has happened way too many times.

Here are some sources because people can't name their files.

nhentai.net/g/165774/

The only upside is that at least I think daggerfall is safe and someone is remaking the game to run on modern system more easily with better movement.

Check out the KKK's official website and tell me how sanitized it sounds.

Then realize that checking out a website a group uses as a public face isn't exactly a reliable means of learning how they actually act and think.

NOPE

Its a better way than relying on news reports.
That's because the KKK isn't all that extreme now, when was the last time they attacked anyone? KKK is basically just a bogeyman at this point, BLM has a higher bodycount over the past decade even though they've only been around a couple years if you think about it.

How could you not know this?

Reposting from the last bread.

archive.is/Z5JTm

yongestreetmedia.ca/features/womenvideogamemakers03282012.aspx

I was going ruh roh when I read TIFF, I'm going it can't be Toronto International Film Fest, what does that have to do with anything vidya related? Shit sounds bizarre. Then again TIFF is pretty big.

tiff.net/join/membership-donations/donate/tiff-endowment-fund

I'm in the area. The connection seems multinational among the Socjus hive nest. Toronto and San Fran seems connected at the hip when it comes to socjus faggotry.

I always thought it'd be cool if they remade SS1 as a turn by turn dungeon crawler, like Doom RPG

Don't spoonfeed. If people don't know how to reverse image search they don't deserve sauce. It's not like it's a cropped panel that won't return any hits.

I did some teaching once in a small town with a high KKK presence, and I was warned to stay away from certain areas of town because they beat nonwhites in those places.

What's your proof that that actually happened and people weren't just fear mongering? You know full well that if some white nationalist group was going around beating minorities that would be blasted all over national news. I mean just look at the coverage of things like the Trayvon shooting which was a legitimate shooting, if there were a bunch of cases of vigilantes beating people who actually dindu nuthin we'd never hear the end of it.

All of this seems to be clickbait based on misleading alpha preview coverage or the devs are backpedaling hard after fans flamed them

Chin up, buckos.

The bloom looks awful and they removed the music. The bloom makes me nauseous when it is paired up with that weird lighting and darkness. Either way though, I kind of thought the SS series died with SS2 since I wasn't really fond of that game. It did not feel like a SS game to me.

I'm just going by what my local coworkers told me, people that I trust more than an agendaed partisan news outlet, or some shitty blog that insists that it never fucking happens because they say so.

I do know that they burnt trailers there in full regalia, so there is a presence, and there was local warning about what they do to people, and I wasn't about to cross them to ask if they actually beat people like myself or not.

At the risk of sounding like current year faggot
what year was this?

ENGLISH FULL-TIME PRO TEAM BUTCHERED BY ICELANDIC PART TIME FISHERMEN

sage for off-topic

NICHEGAMER WON MOST POPULAR SITE ON DISQUS

Pat yourselves on the backs, gentlemen.

And an archive for good measure archive.is/JHyYA

Honestly, it would be pathetic if we couldn't even manage to take over a poll

NO MORE FISH

I guess I can't help but feel skeptical as fuck since with all the BLM coverage I'd expect cross burnings on people's properties to be major headlines.

Well, I'm glad and all, but on the grand scale of things it's a pretty minor non-victory

Tell me people are getting assmad over this.

And TechRaptor in second place.

archive.is/CeGC0

lol

Its potentially new readers for them and Tech Raptor, which can help them grow and have greater influence. So its still something positive.

I once saw them burning a trailer in full regalia at night, and not a peep out of the local news the next day about it.

I'm not going to pretend I know for sure why that was, but I'm honestly pretty glad that I chose to leave, all things considered. Even if it meant leaving behind some good people.

Yeah, if what you're saying is true I would have gotten the fuck out of there too.

ISIS Video Threatens San Francisco, Shows Golden Gate and Skyscraper

pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2016/06/26/isis-video-threatens-san-francisco-shows-golden-gate-and-skyscraper/

For what it's worth, the trailer was supposedly empty, and they do that semi-regularly for some reason or other.

What a shame that would be…

I'm okay with this

I hope that if an attack is planned its stopped but that it makes the people there realize that yes, Islam actually is a threat.

It would be interesting to see the SJW double think

That'll never happen. They'll defend them to the end because there's no way someone with dark skin could do something wrong

The lower idiots will not make the connection, and the upper idiots will blame repubs. The kicker, moderate muslims will die too and will be told that they died for not serving allah properly.

tell that to the british football team

Oh wow, this was a really solid vote.

Pls no bully, but as much as I hate San Francisco, I hope someone can stop this attack. Though it might be good in that it would hopefully be SJW Central's wake-up call that just because you coddle ISIS and Islam doesn't mean you'll be able to control them. Sadly enough they'll probably ignore it and claim Islamiphobia is still a thing while still attacking >muh MRA and >muh NRA.

About damn fucking time.

we reached the point where we actually cheer on our enemies to remove our enemies

I kinda don't want these muslims running freely attacking everything in fucking sight.

People who think GG is worse than ISIL should be sent to Syria to be re-educated.

To my knowledge gamergate never beheaded anyone for one.

SJWs all live in their comfortable bubble.

Islam is a bigger threat than hipster faggots.

lol the scots or welsh would've been even worse

This guy's show was funny. It's a shame he's an absolute, smug, pretentious cunt on twitter

Yeah, the worst GamerGate has done was given multiple people headpats

Not really, many of the higher up hipsters are making money off the propagation of isis. And I theorize that isis is somewhat controlled by the high up rich.

Get meme'd kiddo

Even when confronted with truth they will still find GG to be worse somehow

Sure major globalists are the problem but they aren't hipster faggots.

I will be serious, we are worse, but only to them and their ability to gain power. To everyone who is naive and not a part of them, we are a bunch of undead relentless faggots.

Is there a single american writer capable off writing a female character that doesn't sound like a stupid stereotype?

The latest game informer talks about the new Call of Duty game, the female character who is lebanese is described as tough, no nonsense, actually a bit mad at the player character because they are no longer equals(you are her boss now because of shit that happens) and isn't afraid to take the mission off rails if she deems it, if she has something you say you'll hear about it, loudly.

That's basically verbatim what's written in her bio.

Is this what you wanted SJWs? This is called an extreme, shocking as it might be its ok to write a female character with a little empathy or humanity.

So congrats to SJWs I guess for setting writing and women in games back god knows how much, now all we're gonna is stereotypes I guess.

Many of the hipster faggots in sanfran come from rich families retard. They are mostly 3rd and 4th rank rich globalists or the children of them.

Not exactly cheering them on but, I would hate for something bad to happen but at this point and from the Orlando shooting. Sometimes people need to see the truth for themselves when it hits close to home, yea it's fucked, but its a necessary element of survival. Their bubble need to pop. It sucks that it has to be this way but what else can one do? what else is there to do?

Only true for some and even the ones that its true for are stuck in rebellious teen mode, they aren't their parents.

archive.is/JHyYA

Should I find this arousing?

It would have been more accurate to say headstrong and a hothead with what you described. A no nonsense would probably be more often proud of others for their good will.

And, nothing of value will be lost.

Who's getting rid of who? If you ask me I'd be more than happy with them taking each other out.

You are right, some of them are more powerthirsty.

No you sick fuck

Eh, I guess it's fine for a soldier to be brazen or even a bit of a cunt, and it's not like anybody expects good writing from Pollock anyway.

well I'm shit with words so thanks for clarifying.

Would've been both hanged and shot immediately on the spot on pure principle

Christ this this is garbage writing.

Its funny that they're trying to write strong female characters to show women in the military and are only succeeding in writing women that are shit tier soldiers. Respecting the chain of command is extremely important, particularly in a warzone setting.

Its lie they wanted to describe say, arcee from transformers prime, and ended up with niko from prime.

Strong, to them, seems to mean beating up men, acting belligerent, being all around better than whatever man is nearby, basically acting how the male characters they complain about act, but exaggerated.
Funny you should mention that, since that's the logical conclusion of what they're pushing for. Just look at Overwatch. Nearly every character fits into a neat little stereotype that can be instantly associated with whatever background they're supposed to have. Remember after the Persona 5 livestream and idiots on Neogaf were whining about there being no gay characters? They expect them to act like Bioware fags and flaunt it about, becoming their primary character trait.
This diversity push was only ever going to lead to stereotypes becoming prominent because at the end of the day they don't care if the characters are well written. They just want to point and say, "Look, I share some arbitrary characteristics with this character!" and the easiest way to do that is to make those characteristics as easily identifiable as possible, thus, stereotypes.

you just wait til we get that meteor summoned

I guarantee those retards are going to get BTFO by women who actually served in the military.

Call of DUTY, the future one they're making.

plauges of smugfrogs.

Say what you want about AC4 but sailing the sea while your men sing awesome sea chanties was fucking fantastic. Shame about all that ubisoft that got shoved into the game and ruined it.

M8, history is sexist and we have to rewrite it to have strong womyn, even if it makes no sense.
In all seriousness though, how hard is it to write a generic soldier, slap some tits on them and get the voice actor to inhale some helium? All it would cost is the helium, and you could replace that by pitching the male VA's voice up a bit.
It's sad how every woman has to be "strong" instead of having some kind of humanity to them. A simple bio, full of things like their favourite food. A few cutscenes of them taking time off, and genuinely being happy. Even a horrible game over screen that makes the player not want to die. That's all you need to make the player feel something about the character. If a TF2 character has more personality than your character, your character is shit.

That seems more like something Battlefield one would do

But large swathes of history have already been erased or wiped under the rug by feminists. They removed as many examples of women leading or being prosperous in history to make their narrative of oppression make more sense.

man, I wish we had mode modifiers again like dk and helium voice. Helium voice mode would improve many western games.

You know what the funniest part about that chick's description is?

One of the bios in the same article is about the robot that's part of your crew, apparently its a robot that's designed in a way that he has real human emotions to situations and grows with your squad.

Somehow they made the fucking robot sound less like a stereotype than an actual human being.

Why? That's girl's cute.

Well, the robot is not burdened with an ethnic identity and is thus freer to be seen as an actual person instead of a political symbol.

Who is the guy with the ? sign near him?

Wow that makes so much fucking sense.

Exactly.

Can't wait until Japan shifts into production mode for sex bots just for all the pathetic assrage.

Tiff is the toronto independent film festival, right? Well I wonder if they can be reported for lying right in their name? Because having goverment funding is anything but independent.

this has the worst question mark I've ever seen.

And torontos film festival has always been pozzed. Its what happens when you give people public funding for usless shit no one would buy otherwise.

Identity doesn't mean shit anymore. These retards have desecrated everything once sentimentally constructive about it.

You do realize that Toronto is basically indie gaming scene for Canada right? It's like the boston of canada.

Well, there is vancouver, edmonton for a while, and montreal. All are pretty sjw pozzed. And halifax is getting bad too.

How does one feel bad about this. Yeah, we are supposed to feel bad for the victims. But these people are promoting a civil war in the united states to happen because of feminist white guilt. And all these fuckers are mostly found in San Francisco. Want us to feel bad that pedos are being killed by vigilantes as well if it happened?

Toronto International Film Festival, if it was Toronto Independent film that was likely a long while ago. IIRC there might have been some internal battles if the hearsay is true. There were factions in TIFF that wanted it to be more independent film and less mainstream, and there are factions that wanted TIFF to increase it's size and power among festivals, to draw more studios and celebretards. I think the MOAR POWAH faction won, since bigger would mean a better pitch and better chance to get more funding and sponsorship. And Bell TIFF is not exactly small potatoes, it's backed by Bell Canada.

The main film festival, it was mostly pozzed early on. The few thing that wasn't IMO was the midnight film festivals and other things where you get to see some of the crazier and fun stuff like horror, kung fu, oddball movies etc. Not sure if those were infected but sadly, it probably is.

I know drinkbox and capy are here in toronto capy is hit and miss but drinkbox has gotten better with every game. Severed was fucking fantastic and got rid of all the dumb meme shit from Guacamelee. We've also got a gameloft studio, I've got some friends who work there and an Ubisoft studio whose last game was Splinter Cell Blacklist, Jade Raymond worked there before heading to EA.

Time for these retards to learn the hard way.

They brought this on themselves. Absolutely no reason to feel sorry for them.

They WON'T learn, in fact, they will insist in their bullshit. Have you forgotten those politicians raped by refugees telling people that the society forced them to rape and we should all feel shamed?

Then they're going to die and good fucking riddance to those worthless monsters.

Social systems which require identity are valuable and must be preserved, just as systems with with no identity must be preserved. Our system allows for the truth to always be told, regardless of circumstance, and allows for unusual or unpopular ideas to be spoken. However, in the real world, identity cannot be avoided, so we make use of its best features, such as the ability to establish credibility. I wouldn't trust any random user that I haven't spoken with to perform open heart surgery, but I would trust a random doctor that I don't know who specializes in cardiology to do so.

Both systems hold extreme merit and can coexist, if given separate areas. The ideal solution is to maintain a balance of the two.

I do know they recenty forced gender partiaty for directors and actors at tiff. Fuck everything.

You got a source on that?

archive.is/UYtOx

It was either the tiff or it was some group in canada, it happened shortly after turd got in. Sadly, I do not have a source saved, so disbelieve me at your discretion.

Is that Zoe?

Probably. And look at all the women there, their faces are so fat.

Have Socjus cultists bitched about lewdgamer?

look

second image

Eh, doesn't affect me at this point. I got the fuck out of Canada.

funny enough, I know rural canada hates progressives, and that is where most of the canadian food is made, and where you are most likely to find a bunch of guns.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4q5c2u/ethics_lemondefr_fact_checkers_brexit_2nd/

GAMERGATE DID BREXIT

I was going to post that!

lewdgamer.com/2016/06/27/uppers-shows-off-motorboats-panty-shots/

I can smell the SOCJUS salt already,

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Oh yeah. Canada is like, worst of both worlds. Rural Canada is the most cousin-fucking meth labbing hillbilly shit on the planet. And urban Canada is maximum hipster faggot sjw hell.

It's awful.

Unfortunately it looks like that game is getting the Valkyrie Drive treatment and not getting localized.

continues in 2012
archive.is/xYoC5
archive.is/mcoq6

==Comics vs games**

That's actually an interesting point. Can a robot be white or black? Can you make a robot white or black? Does a robot's ethnicity stem from where it's made? Can a robot give consent? If a robot becomes pro-GG, is it because it's seen facts and decided for itself or because it's an evil gooberbot made by Gaters? What's a robot's gender or sexual orientation? If a robot is trained to fuck holes but hasn't had experience fucking men, is it straight or gay?
I'd love to see all the crazy stuff that'll happen when androids become more popular.

You so silly user moonshine and weed. But our rurals are at least polite and can enunciate properly.

Thats a shame. I wanted to play this game as daidouji. Hopefully both get asian with eng and all dlc releases someday.

Shit is simple if a robot becomes anything but a regressive leftist it's a white male robot. If it is a regressive leftist than it is the most oppressed.

Who of you fuckers used the meme magic.

WHO?!

morning. For her

twitter.com/Atlanta962/status/747552990714683392

Whoops, part 1 was for you.

It's a shame too the director wants the games localized but the higher ups won't greenlight it. Marvelous is the publisher too I think so most likely wouldn't get a censored localization.

With the current Filipino president, I think I'm gonna leave this shithole of a country and head back to my homeland.
Sorry, Canadabros. I'm not gonna stay in a country ruled by Trudeau and PC cucks.

REA!

Trust me, its not worth moving back to the Phillipines.

Good a-

It's like moving out of an apartment infested with rainbow colored mice and into an apartment infested with flying roaches instead

Did you miss the part that islam and isis owns a part of the philipines now? Or am I confusing it for another asian country?

I think the Philippines have had like 100 terrorist attacks in the last 10 years. It sounds like while the people there aren't shit like here in Canada it's very unsafe.

I dunno, anons. Things are looking up for flipland because of their new president.

I don't live in Mudslime infested regions so I think I'll be fine.

Yeah, and the Government is gonna fuck 'em up.
Besides. That's only in the southern regions. I live up North, with the heavily roman catholic populace.

user I've been using Iridium since I've seen it mentioned in this thread a few times but do you know if it's abandoned. It's still on version 48 while chromium is already at 51 or something and there's no sign it's still being worked on.

From what I heard from my relatives, things aren't looking up at all.

come to Australia instead. Our politicians are fucked, but at least they're not cucked.

also, why haven't you uploaded the Danielle tea pic to your board yet?

Ah well. I'll see for myself. I'm getting dragged home for vacation anyway. If things look like shit, I'll just head back to Canada and immigrate to the States instead.

Because I've been busy and haven't drawn anything outside of sketches and doodles in the past few days.
Sorry, user.

archive.is/DitUu

of course.

Or you could stay in Canada, meme Trump into the presidency, and then we can either annex Canada and firebomb the irredeemable cities, or we could just nuke you all out of existence as a favor.

How does that sound?

AH HAHAHAHAHA

Pretty sure my aunt keeps getting Visas to stay in the US at this rate.

Says the people who banned guns and have a terrible import system.

And that is a result of the fucking SJWs, goddammit.

I was smug, now I'm just mad.

I honestly have no idea, I don't really do updates on anything anymore really. I used to use chromium then one day I update and flash support got canned, I updated windows one day as well since I had a long time of not doing it then windows 10 upgrade popped up, fucking hell I did the same with deamon tools lite and then ads came on it. So I pretty mush stopped updating my software i fear of new shit popping up, I've never had any problems and run malwarebytes at least once a week.

Yeah. The directors of marvelous are fucking retards who thought it would not sell well and would casue too much controversy. They are retarded considering how well Senran did. I think one of the directors is also a beta faggot too.

How dare meg wear daily dose rape colours. That's so triggering for the audience they're trying to appeal to.

Oh yeah, our imports are fucked and video games are way too expensive. Also, you can have a gun, all you have to do is live on a rural property with all the venomous and dangerous animals.

It's about the 2nd referendum, not Brexit, isn't it?

It's not perfect, but with the state of most countries, I'll take it

Jesus, the bitch on the right.
She's a walking tumblr stereotype.

Also, doesn't dyeing your hair cause early hair loss?

Do we know for sure they've made a decision not to bring it over? Or just hasn't been announced/haven't heard anything yet? It's not the same thing.

I'm more inclined to expect something along the lines of creeping brain damage.

archive.is/1p64F#selection-3799.29-3799.43

now here is the thing about Ms. Sheppard
not this:
archive.is/US30f
where she is with LW on TIFF, just posting it so you can remember it.

look at this
archive.is/x4Odn#selection-2451.0-2457.17

tell me what is odd here

One of the directors said he did not want to offend or cause controversy despite that being one of the reasons senran got popular. One director did mention something about censorship and backed off when people called him out on it as well. Some of the people at Xseed can be retarded at times.

Got a source on that? Sorry for being the nigga to ask multiple times in one thread for sources but I've been watching/anticipating Uppers and hadn't heard anything of the sort.

This was so good, I can't believe they way shit got real on page 5.

Now I remember why I stopped watching RT shit, these cunts.

There's a lot of connection, but what was the big question raised from last bread. Something about TFYC and the implication implied in all this. My head is psyducked right now with the tangled connections.

dat Chef

Eric Zimmerman is the homo who wrote Rules of Play. theres a lot of hipster clique fags in

Install flash for opera and chromium and it will work. Manually select that option on the flash download page. Or you can stream youtube vids on VLC with this addons.videolan.org/content/show.php/ Youtube playlist?content=149909 if you don't want to install flash at all. There are playlist parsers for a handful of porn sites as well.

This was a long time ago and I lost the archive I had of it. Feel free to call me a faggot and ignore me, but I do recall one of the higher ups at marvelous mentioning that and then shutting up after the resulting backlash.

I've heard nothing about this I know the Valkyrie Drive director didn't say anything since it's the same guy who makes the Senran Kagura games. Marvelous just doesn't feel the game will sell well in the west. I don't really know much about the Uppers guy but that game has had a rocky road to release. It was supposed to come out in Japan a long time ago however it got delayed like a week or two before release due to "lack of interest" in Japan. So a game like that not getting greenlit for worldwide release just makes sense sadly.

I don't mean the developer of the game. I mean one of the directors at marvelous itself. One of the higher ups for western branch. This was for Valkyrie drive and not uppers.

MUAHAAAAAAA THE FRENCH

Hmm never heard this got any links?

now you know how i feel and why i can't keep it in correct order. It is as if TIFF was the one stroke that you have to pull to get to all these fuck ups.

i try to say it simple,
the TFYC connection comes with the ryerson, hamilton and ross. It is all connected.

See TIFF as the core point and from there many roads go down the rabbit hole.

I knew something odd was up in 2012, because this was the year all the corrupt dickass deleted everything, now look at TIFF, the event was 2011

I lost the links a while ago. This was about a year ago I believe. Feel free to call me a faggot and ignore me, but I thought that is what happened.

Not looking forward to page 3 of this.

Dear god

Dis gun' be gud.

All I can seem to find regarding the localization is the tweet from the director. And a Nichegamer article saying a european Marvelous producer would love to localize the game. All the other stuff I found about it was referencing either the tweet or the article. Hard to tell though there was a bunch of shit about the anime getting pulled off of youtube. So it's making it hard to find stuff.

nichegamer.com/2016/01/11/valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-only-releasing-in-japan-despite-game-directors-wishes/

But they still don't want to take away our games, huh?
Fucking hell.

Really, you could choose anyone, but come on.

Hold the fucking horses there's more of this?

Is it lewd?

That is because she is too dumb to be trusted to go to E3.

Wait it's a Vivian and Erin fuck fat guys comic? I thought it was just going to be a Vivian and Erin doing lesbian stuff comic…

No one wants to rape a retard, user.

What does TIFF even stand for? Totally Insane Feminazi Federation?

I imagine she's kept in some kind of facility because she's legitimately retarded
I also imagine the carers pass her around like currency
But she doesn't suffer because she doesn't understand she's being raped
Because she's retarded

I swear, if the Big One makes a volcano right on SF, I'm going to shit my pants in laughter.

You joke but Law and Order had an episode about a bunch of guys gang banging a a girl with downs. The entire episode was about whether or not she could consent. This was Law and Order original too with Sam Waterston, not that SVU shit.

See

Toronto International Film Festival

Oh, well then… I stand corrected.

I saw a legit CP video like that. She was smiling and laughing, playing a GBA, while she was being passed around.

and she probably grew up and killed herself

Why?

I check his history and the highlights were:

-Downplaying Nichgamer winning the Discuss poll, saying it was a pointless victory

-Trying to kill hype for the Vivian and Erin doujin

twitter.com/meme_look/status/744820901321945088

The biggest jew corp in canada. Supports the tpp, c-51 and trying to own the internet.
Johnson and johnson teir jew
Bank, but their is no such thing as a good bank.
See above but replace each instance of "bank" with "creditor".

I'm getting mixed signals here.

Probably some shill or some falseflag.

We talked about this a while ago. Iti s the dev begging for people to buy the game and admitting that changes were made for various reason he can't say. The dev went on to say that the new outfits are cute so you should get it.

Most of us don't speak nip, user. What does it say?

mark's got his heart in the right place, but god damn he acts like a sperg on twatter

That is terrible engrish for prease buy censorship.

Do you think Oney is stabbing his cock now?

He pisses on sojus with pebbles user.

What does OneyNG have to do with them?
He fuggin' one of em'?

But seeing his shirt worn by it might make him weep.

Meh, its money in his pocket, id glady take sjw money and then piss on them after making enough.

this whole image screams parasites

i.4cdn.org/f/pa.swf

important

Moments like these I wish I could speak nip, and tell him that "I like Japanese culture. Censored games erase Japanese culture"

So it's a bunch of film people who hate video games, so they want to make video games more like film?

Why does this shit never cease to amaze me?

Found your issue m8

But it's not censored user!
It's simply changed to increase sales!
Can't you see user? Can't you seeeeee?
Censorship is only something the government can do!

Except when they remove LGBT elements. Then that's censorship, and should not happen in the current year

Man, judging from the poor bing translation, that guy is begging people to buy his game

I feel sorry for the guy. It looks like fun, it looks stylish, it looks amusing, but I can't support that shit.

She was one of the fucks who burned down Penny Arcade back in 2010 as well, and has done numerous aGG hitpieces on us.

Dubs and user will find a girl and live a happy life.
If not user will end his own life choking on a dildo.

how do i HOW DO I FIND A GIRL IF I NEVER LEAVE MY ROOM AND DON'T WANT TO

>Except when they remove LGBT elements that never existed in the context they claim it was in
Fixed. Remember, one of those scenarios would brick the game when it happened. Yes, they would rather have a $40 game be irreversibly broken than go without gay shipping.

He is mentioning the SU thing.

buy a waifu

He even wanted to respond to people so he used google translate.

Poor guy.

Do your best, accept what happens.

Well, then you're double fucked cause you have about a snowballs chance in hell of making it lad.

Not going to happen if you just wait for it.

Uh, I was referencing the implied lesbian kiss in an episode of that gayass cartoon with the gems.
It was edited out for the UK airing, and the usual crowd called it censorship, while at the same time they were calling the edits to Fates merely "changes".

why do i need a girl when i have my waifu?

If Haruhi was real I doubt she'd care about you at all.

Oh yeah, that happened, didn't it? I was thinking about the Tomodachi Life shitstorm.

ur waifu a fujoshi slut

That's not Tomoko

Poor guy indeed. And now that he knows, shits only going to get much harder for him.

My waifu's an international arms dealer who's going to rule the world.

Yours is a mentally unstable fourteen year old.

If I figure out your identity and meet you, you're dead.

Someone with knowledge of moon should tell him that if you remove things to appeal to a larger audience you risk losing the fans that always bought your games.
I would but I'd look like an idiot writing in hiragana.

video games

A mentally unstable 14 year old with a giant robot, sir.

Spoiler that shit.

Eye bleach is on the house.

She isn't being tsundere. She honestly can't stand you.

And apparently a tranny going through an old kia thread where on polygon she admitted she was a mysandrist.
I knew a sam allen a long time ago, and all I can say is thank god that they are not the same person. The one I knew was a nice person.
And why is it that any girl named samantha in canada is a sojus lunatic?

According to any acceptable canon she was catatonic for a while and then died.

yep a man hating tranny

Samantha Allen is fucking insane, I remember her writing an article that got her a lot of flack from women to but I forget the context.

Not even sure if it's film people, I'm not even sure if it's accurate to say film school rejects because that would imply they at least briefly tried. It's almost closer to film school rejects wannabe with a dash of nerd hipster, sugarcoating a SocJus and scammer core.

Just my .02 zenny though, I want to dig a bit more about TIFF Nexus. TIFF itself has grown quite big, but it may not be a hollywood style villain. At this point I'm not convinced yet that it's operating like SPECTRE against vidya. archive.is/CJNIR
However I think It's very possible TIFF is more like a semi sentient blob that has grown big enough that it sprouts multiple limbs, and can claim plausible deniability since one limb may not even know exactly what the other is doing. It's a fucking tangled connections, but there's definitely connections as pointed out.
I want to take another, more careful look at TFYC connection in all this as well.

Why the fuck hasn't a mainstream online market for Japanese games been established?

Makes me wonder if TFYC didn't run afoul of Zoe at some prior event, leading to the latter's attack on the former at the beginning of #GG.

It isn't a stretch already to say that #GG began due to a bluehaired whore's interpersonal issues going out of control, but that would still be a twist.

Playasia?

eh, what the fuck I didn't put bethesdaman in the name field in that post, what am I missing here.

twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/747594568967790592

Can anyone help?

That's supposed to be the story, yeah. I just want to re-examine that story.
It's not a stretch to say that, sure. It's just fucking bizarre how if that is even half the story,it can reverberate this far and this long. It's like the a socjus troll scam that went all the way to some dog and pony show at the UN.

Could be bad RAM. Run memtest.
If not, could be corrupt installation. Run SFC from the recovery environment.
Failing that, do a recovery installation.
Failing that, pull your files off the disc with a live CD and reinstall.

Try starting from a disc or USB and delete %SystemRoot%\system32\codeintegrity\Bootcat.cache

Ill copy and paste that to him.

Source in case you don't trust me:

answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/process1initializationfailed-blue-screen-stop-06b/18250508-4ef2-4ddd-9599-ee1b11e32a32?auth=1

archive.is/B6Vdd

Not nearly enough. We need something that every game that won't be released in retailers due to bitching or pussies will be able to pass through that plenty of people know about.

I'll never understand how she's still running.

archive.is/iWiS4

This judge essentially predicts that if Hillary isn't indicted by the peak of the presidential nomination, FBI and Justice Department investigators that are part of her case will resign and leak the information to stop her.

I realized the file is in system32 and the solution is to delete it, so I linked the source because of the old meme will make people think this is a troll.

Alternatively install Gentoo.

twitter.com/SLAwrites/status/747447195977261056

But lol poors

Was xir's birth gender name Samuel Allen? and wew, wonder if SJWs will crowdfund a Female to Male transition.

Wew lad that sounds like a death sentence

Shit, there was some UN dude that was going to testify against her a few days ago and they found the dude crushed under a fucking barbell, shit's like that dude that she claimed committed suicide with 3 bullets in the back of his fucking head, its insanity

Archive that I'm blocked.

I wonder what the backer rewards were.

That was fake, mate. Only shady media sites reported the connection to Clinton.

My favorite was always the guy who went outside at night, in the winter, in his pajamas, with no shoes, got into his canoe, paddled into the middle of the lake behind his house, fell out and drowned.

5 minutes in the used-to-be ball pool.
No pissing.

Now I'm going to stop before I go insane.

Edit: His death is real. There was just no connection to the current Clinton case.

Thats horrible

I hope she's paying you at least

I wonder what your CIA assassination would look like. I imagine it would involve a plug suit made of duct tape.

I don't have any firsthand experience but I'm pretty sure the difference between a wealthy first-world country and a poor third-world country is much bigger than a disagreement with leadership. You can just fucking ignore the politics in Canada if you want and it's unlikely to directly affect your life. Plus there's a new election every 5 years at most, that's a lot shorter than settling down in a country with a much worse economy, much worse crime, worse healthcare if you get sick or injured, etc.

Also you can have what political opinions you like but I think the Filipino president is pretty shit and the only reason he has popularity is because of how badly off the country already is. But even if he was fantastic he couldn't magically make it as good of a place to live as Canada.

there was a pretty clear connection in the articles and you're fulla shit.

You're a filthy ledditfag aren't you?

Fuck off reddit

Don't fucking make me say it.

What happened to Trust, but verify, mate? I read that shit 2 days ago on a shady site and did some research. The case he was about to testify at has nothing to do with Clinton.

What article? On what site? Post the archive.

That it would be extremely painful?

God Eater Resurrection is coming out tomorrow for the ps4.

At least you get resurection for free with a God Eater 2 purchase on steam.

I like how in rapp's profile pic you can actually sense the BPD

You mean the weird game that put back the sexy scenes but removed blood? Bo thank you. Didgital only for vita at hard copy price put me off. Might get pc version if they patch back in the blood though.

user we know about Samantha Allen. This isn't new.

that is one ugly baby

No way this is real.

That God Emperor of trolls did not grow into this handsome family man.

I'm pointing out the circle

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3662235/German-police-rescue-12-year-old-Swiss-boy-attic-paedophile-met-playing-Minecraft-online.html

MINEY CRAFTA

archive.is/Y0kfE

He really hates people taking his picture.
Bit like me. I hate it when people post my face on their Kikebook, I don't have a social media account for a reason.

again its will known all these idiots follow each other
it be more surprising if they didnt

Good morning anons. So, anything that's compelling regarding TIFF?

SONY ALWAYS WINS BABY

WHY CAN'T I HATE HIM

Absolute fucking filth. And we have already had this talk once before. Meritocracy pays the bills assholes. If you don't like it get better at your jobs.

You're not fooling me, Hillary shill.

I think you get it free with the ps4 version too. Cant speak for the vita version though.

Still waiting on that archive of a legit site reporting it.

People need to document the fall of relatively free civilization

That won't happen. We'll secede first.

For the 1000th+ time; I'm going to crush them.

Opinion discarded, how's those "corrector" bucks?

never forget the 6 gorrrilian goy

Hotwheels seems to be enjoying shooting guns and fucking flip hookers over there.

That's a stupid fucking quote.

Both the left and right are accepting more and more totalitarian people, shit's going to turn to corporate dystopia eventually no matter who's in power.

You gotta love the rantings of madmen.

Fucking hypocrites.

All these faggots being butthurt because I used edit instead of writing "to add to it", because it's way shorter, is just hilarious to me.

Still waiting on that archive of a legit site reporting the connection to Clintons case. I'm sure it will show up any second now.

At least he is admitting to be a facist and a nazi.

But remember, we're worse than ISIS, white supremacists and Neo-Nazis combined, people!

archive.is/s02g8

Maybe minorities should check now their ISIS privilege.

They'll turn it around and claim whites are privileged for being primary targets of terrorist attacks. :^)

This is just proof that terrorists only want to hurt the oppressive white people who have maligned their faith and destroyed their countries.

One thing I'll give the muslims, they might be genocidal and after world domination but at least they aren't lacking in basic common sense on how to get their point across

archive.is/ZbilU

How long before people start praising this as an oppressed group pointing their guns at the true enemy?

They aren't worried about being labeled for hate crimes, they're worried about not being given the credit for the attacks. They don't want the attacks brushed off as "systemic homophobia in society", they want it known that it was done in the name of allah.

Like 3 years ago, probably.

They aren't after world domination they want a war with the infidels in Syria which they believe will lead to the end of the world. then all the faithful will ascend to heaven while all the dirty kuffir go to hell.

nypost.com/2016/06/25/clinton-white-house-was-a-den-of-cocaine-and-mistresses-ex-secret-service-officer/

oh my god the comic where the terrorist complains about not being noticed is real

They're letting the rantings of political extremists from a country they hate dictate their actions.

Well, they're going to be pissed when they attack one of the Ivory Tower cities and have bloggers apologize and say it's their fault for being white.

They annoyed they're trying to destroy western culture and western culture is going around saying it's all about a special little group instead of Western culture.

Sounds to me like it's only going to make them even more aggressive, until they start attacking to the point where you can't deny it's them and they are doing it because they hate the west.

They're just going to say white people are getting what they deserve for their history.

You realize that Islam dominating the earth is supposedly what comes after their little final battle right?

Is it I thought it was supposed to be the end of the earth?

IT'S ACTUALLY FUCKING SWEDISH

Because of white peoples colonialism! And slavery! Completely ignoring all the other "races" bullshit that is going on to this day.

SWEDEN
NO

And whats funny? They hate the west for being liberal and not traditionalist. I can bet they would hate the west less, not completly like mind you, but less hate, if we still had some traxitionalist values and modesty.

The world has come to such stupidity even the fanatical terrorists are facepalming.

No, its similar to Christianity in that peace on earth is supposed to happen afterwards under their religion. Just the muslims think they're supposed to actively go about bringing it about.

I'm sure one of the higher-ups of Al-Qaeda has said "I know bin Laden wanted to destabilize the West, but this is fucking ridiculous" at least once.

Also I'm checking a random episode and it's fucking Sweden: women complaining and making fun of boys and how men only think about sex and that's all they can do.

They cant even peace in their own countries, the whole world is out of their reach.

archive.is/ocO4H

Don't forget every white person who is against that stuff happening and wouldn't do it in the future must be held accountable and suffer!

They say they hate liberalism and western ideas, but they really just hate the fact that they don't follow law that's founded in islamic faith. Fundamentalists usually believe that if their religion takes over, something magical will happen. Fundy Christians think Jesus will come back.

Actual feasibility does not matter when you're talking about religious zealots.

Welcome to the darkest timeline.

The darkest, yet the most amusing one.

Holy shit I haven't seen that since middle-school

Now I kind of want to watch it again to see if I see new things now that I'm an adult.

When I think back to when I was a kid I remember it not being half-bad and then when I think more I remember a lot of weird feminist shit. There was this poem about how men are pigs "and calls our story his-story" in our English book in 7th grade.

Did I grow up in feminist North Korea?

The most amazing thing about SJWs is they bitch and moan about victim blaming, but when Muslims do something wrong, they blame victims. I imagine they would see the glaring contradiction if they actually learned critical reasoning skills in university, as opposed to just regurgitating bullshit to pass tests.

Daily reminder that Tobirama was right

They seriously need to just die.

The article is kinda condemning the left for its bullshit. Its analyzing why muslims do waht they do and chronicling the shit.

If jesus comes back he would definitly say "satan, big guy, this plane is for you."

Pretty sure the TFYC's beef with Zoe was that she wanted to enter as one of the participants but it turns out it isn't free money.

Terrorists want to bring about an "Islamic" "Empire", where they behead everyone they don't agree with, including other Muslims. Either that or it's people manipulating a bunch of idiots into thinking that, so they can make bank off it somehow
If there's going to be some massive war between Muslims and non-Muslims it's going to be with actual Islamic countries, not a bunch of edgy tards looking for their 70 virgins

That last part is the Day of Judgement, which is:
And we've got plenty of time before anything like that happens.

Neji and Tobirama both being right has to be the most hilariously tragic thing about Naruto, the fact it went against its own fucking themes.

Why do so many people believe this misinfo instead of actually reading their religious texts?

How so?
I always liked Neji but stopped watching Naruto years ago

Dont be suprised if the un conscripts the white people to fight in that war, because they do not know the meaning of "stay out of it" and "do not interfere."

We might have a contender for the newest most disliked youtube video

What was this about? Why would a beer company want to get involved with controversial shit?

Shit beer, shit celebs.

Dare I ask? Hopefully you archived the video with comments?

Because they have ties to canadian comedians like amy shithumor and the first dudeweedlamo rogan.

Naruto and Sasuke are both reincarnations of the sons of The Sage of Six Paths, Ashura and Indra, who both heavily reflect them.

They're both Ninja Jesuses of different alignments and ideals.

At least Naruto actually fucked Hinata.

Really? Is Rogan even popular now? I thought a lot of people would have gotten sick and tired of his movies by now considering they all somehow manage to be the same. Amy lost a lot of fans with her stealing jokes and that scandal where she got mad that someone made a slut joke about her when she makes jokes like that all the time and gets told those jokes during roasts.

The shadow guy has much better taste

If I remember correctly, his thing was about everyone ultimately being bound by their clans and bloodlines, and that everyone had a set path, a certain destiny that they were doomed to follow. It was a principle that Naruto challenged.

And then like all the other Uchiha before him, Sasuke became a traitor, international criminal, and co-conspirator to Ninja Armageddon. Not to mention he's the incarnation of Ninja Jesus #1

And then it turned out Naruto was the son of the 4th Hokage and was a reincarnation of Ninja Jesus #2

All that shit Naruto was talking about underdogs winning went right out the fucking window because it turns he out he was literally a Ninja Messiah who had it made from the start

Comment section archive: archive.is/ITstZ

Shitty comedians who fellate feminism and turd. And they can be worked for cheaper since they are not as liked anymore.

I have family over there, so I wouldn't be happy about it. People don't understand the benefits of living in bumfuck nowhere. The LGBT community needs to be redpilled. A lot of people get it, but there's still some that are drinking the socialist kool aid and need a shock to their system to understand these people are their enemy.

Here you go:
archive.is/ITstZ

virtue signalling. Featuring amy schumer and seth rogan of course.

Maybe the true theme was that destiny and genetics actually matter and that notions like the underdog prevailing against great odds is just childish naivety.

Gamergate is mentioned here, any frogs here?
archive.is/19DZv

Let's not get into this argument. The series became shit and that story is over.

Well no shit this is getting dislikes, then.

That's what I like to see.

Well, isis has opted not to attack them as much, unless they are white, which many are. See

Umm, I don't know what to do in this situation lads, pardon the off topic.

I-I used to think he was funny and a bro.

Superbad is still one of my favorite comedies.

Not sure what happened between then and now

Eh, maybe she got better like I said I stopped watching it years ago, never even got through all of original show let alone shippuuden, so all I saw of her was her being a nervous wreck and getting her ass justifiably kicked by Neji.

Really? How do you think he is funny. The guy has always been a beta faggot whose only ability was to make the same movie but a slightly different setting. I mean, all of his movies follow the same basic plot of dudeweedlmao.

Do whatever you feel like.

If you're talking about that faggot killing your friend's cats specifically, he has the right to avenge them.

I'd love to see their source on this, but I'm pretty sure it's just that old anecdote about women getting swindled by mechanics and salesmen because they don't know shit. Which fucking ignores the fact that ignorance is what allows that to happen, not gender.

This man is funnier than they will ever be.

One quick Google Translate later…
Wew lads, we're getting blamed for Brexit!

☑ Liberated the peoples of the United Kingdom from the holy goodness that is the European Union.

Go drive over to where your friend is, knock him upside the head and then take him out for a beer or something and have him crash at your place. Then go drive him to report his evil ass neighbor to the authorities the net day

see

I agree but I don't want the guy to go to jail.

He's in the states, if I was anywhere near him I would have driven over there by now.

Nah, they have a point that gender is why that happens. The solution is for a woman to take a trusted male family member/husband/lover/friend that knows about mechanics with them(or a rare female that does).

Yeah, it's probably the same thing as "male executives get paid more," where the women don't negotiate.

Also read top comment here
It's not what you think it is.

They get really asshurt at him too it seems.

Stop it if you can. Cops don't like it when people take the law into your own hands. Well, the law doesn't anyway.

Also, find out if he knows and can prove the neighbor did it. If he can put the cops on him. If you can't talk your friend out of revenge at least make sure they can't trace it back to him.

Fugg, nevermind then. Billy me.

The same bullshit they use to say women pay more for shampoo. They make it sound like the cashier presses the woman button on her keyboard that makes everything cost more when really they're just buying fancy shampoo. If it's such a hassle they can buy men's stuff

She becomes hot with big tits and nearly dies to save him from a major villain and winds up provoking him into going batshit angry with Nine Tails.

Also actually bitchslaps him back to sense during the final battle of the war when he starts sperging out over his comrades dying.

He just seems like a guy you could always count on to hang out with or brighten the mood with a joke even if he's pissed too.

He is decent if you cannot tell it is him, like will ferrel. But they are both shit in live action.

Women only pay more if they are too retarded to use carfacts and research the car and its price properly. And women pay much lower insurance, despite them getting into more accidents now because of cellphones.

You really think a Bud Light commercial written by SJWs and featuring SJWs bothered to cite anything?

They probably got in a room and said

I am gonna bully you.

His comedy is shit and you should feel bad.

I don't know what direction they're trying to go.
Well, it's not like I give a shit. I'll be buying Yuengling, as always.

I thought he could control the ninetales as some super form or something.

Nigga, I don't know what you do then. Look for whatever way you can to try and establish contact.

He did, but that fight came before he knew how to do that

And I can garuntee that there are many more women getting fines for texting while driving making it even out

Speaking of driving, I am getting better, but am still freakishly nervous.

You have shit taste and should feel bad.

I mean paul and kung fu panda. But he is still the most meh character in both.

I fucking hated AoE III, but I can still tell you all about it

I'm hitting up all his friends.

That's only after he makes peace with it if you're talking about him looking literally Super Saiyan. Before the Nine Tails gets completely emasculated as a character he's basically a malevolent force trying to break out and blows shit up whenever he gains control.

I enjoyed it as a child and gritted my teeth through the worst shit in Part 2. I marathoned it and it's out of my life now.

Wish the new games weren't so shit and lacking in content or features.

The manga, I mean.

Soooo, can they start by targeting white hipsters?

If you can get anyone to answer, don't waste any time with words:

He's found out his neighbor has been killing his cand and is hellbent on revenge. If you're anywhere near him, make sure this shit can't trace back.

Well, it looks like they're targeting San Francisco.

I like seals. Don't know why.

That's how I feel right now with Game of Thrones. That shit has become muh strong womyn the show.

This is always the way to go. Let law enforcement handle this. Also, try to sue him for causing undue emotional distress.

I grew out of it pretty early, but a lot of my friends were die-hard fans that never stopped loving it so I had to hear about it all the time. (A lot of these people were also pretty fixated on SAO when it rolled around).
Anyway, I read the new chapters when doing my rounds each week so I could thoroughly shit on it. You don't know how much fun I had roasting stupid shit like Pain's laser guns.

That's Al-Qaeda, not ISIS. Al-Qaeda may as well be the HD-DVD or Betamax of terrorism now. Al-Qaeda gave much more of a shit about their reputation, as insane as that sounds, ISIS doesn't really care about it at all. ISIS is all in on attacking queers I think.

Oh, no, I stopped watching or reading that shit years ago around the war.

I only forced myself to stay updated just to find out if Hinata was going to get that dick after the shit she's been through and see just where that trainwreck was going to end. Then as promised I marathoned all 700 chapters start to finish when The Last spoilers broke the internet.

It wasn't easy.

One thing I actually thought was worthy of discussion was Sasuke's plan of uniting the world by forever giving them a common enemy. Honestly seemed solid if extreme.

I was hoping that shit wasn't real because it sounds ridiculous, but sure, he can go with that.

The Democrats enacted an equal pay law, and they still pretend like it doesn't exist. They want to slipperly slope it into men not being paid better for being better at their jobs or being more ambitious.

Pretty hilarious that Budweiser would do this though. Talk about not knowing your core demo. Bud tastes like shit anyways. If you want a cheap ultra generic beer, drink Miller.

Maybe because they are like giant dogs that live in the sea.

What I'd like to know is what the fuck happened after Libya to fuck shit up bad enough for them to form in the first place.

Libya rose up to overthrow Gaddafi because they were tired of his shit and with some late support from Obongo actually doing something good against Congress' wishes helped them win even though they surprisingly gave him plenty of trouble with what little they had. Justice and the underdog had fucking prevailed and those people had a hole to fill with Democracy.

What the fuck went wrong? I will never stop being so bitter at how that story laid the chaotic foundations for ISIS.

Or local non-microbrews.

Why does tatsumaki have such a nice butt?

Because its not about equal pay for SJWs, they just want more money and more benefits for doing less work than men or shitty jobs.

Shit I'm a nurse and I make more than all my female colleagues, but that's because I constantly pull double shifts and got my bachelors, most of them are just certified, stats show that in nursing men also get paid more because they generally have more studies as well, I'll probably do my masters to be an RN.

Four way civil war that's still going on today. There is no legitimate government so anyone is a player. Unfortunately the scandal meant that no one could touch Libya, so here we are.

This is where I remind you that under Gaddaffi Libya had the highest HDI of any African country and we intentionally subverted them to get rid of him. Also the people that fought Gaddaffi in Libya are the very people that became leaders of ISIS.

Fucking what? The civil war was entirely the insurgents VS Gaddafi's army and his loyalists.

The title for most generic beer goes to Kirkland.

My vote goes to Natural Light.

I need a fucking armchair to lay back in. I can't do this.

Too much of a faggot to actually say faggot, which is what he wants to say

Because you're a filthy deviant assman.

:DDDD

Marche prostate exam. You might have prostate cancer.

Everyone knows Polygon sucks at games

archive.is/phhij

It would have been better off under Gaddafi. Trump is right about this shit. The "Arab spring" was a fucking mirage, and people like Obama and McCain buying into it was a colossoal Bush-tier mistake. Remember the "rebels" Obama supported against Assad were ISIS.

probably
hopefully

anyway how do you die of it? like if I leave it will I just drop dead or will my asshole be eaten away

Nope, that shit was fully intentional.

No, that was on purpose. You can thank Hilary and the Obama Administration for that

Who will shitpost Miranda every time we tell him not to?

Another person that attacked GG for no reason and is crying harassment

archive.is/KhkRF

Anyone wishing Socjus would move onto animals, so we can finally really take them down?

It's be beautiful seeing them going to Australia to disprove the bigotry against the wildlife and immediately die 5 minutes after entering a forest.

Chinese puppets

I remember reading some article by some feminist lunatic about the perfect feminist society, and one of the things they would make would be animals that wanted to die so we could eat meat, cause the ones we kill now is inhumane.

get the exam.
there are better ways to die, like bathed in the blood of your enemies.

How? No clue. I imagine it affects your bladder and colon and causes complications. How do you die by breast cancer?

Fug.

I could have sworn I didn't save a thumbnail. It's even bigger into Gallery.

Metastasis, you clueless fuckers.
Cancer doesn't stay in one place, it migrates to different places in your body, invades, and multiplies replacing the healthy, functional cells with cancerous cells until the invaded organ fails.

We asked how because we did not know faggot.

Metastasis dummy, it moves form organ to organ.

Its why things like pancreatic cancer have such low survival rates but something like cancer in the womb has like a 90% survival rate.

Ok. All I knew was that brain cancer and lung cancer are probably the most deadly cancers.

That's a bad fucking sign you idiot.

You need to get that shit checked out.

If it's cancer and they catch it early enough, you might not end up dead or an invalid.

prostate cancer is the most horrible way to go as a man.

Try different methods of suicide if you can't live with it. Isn;t that want totalasscancer has anyways?

You wouldn't want you anus to fall out of your ass like a prolapse one

I dont wanna kill myself
I want something to do it for me

just go to a doctor and hope chemo does the trick.

Dumbfuck Cyanide is a quicker out

Hinata was alright, but sure faggot nardo didn't deserve her. The fact that he let Sakura go for some reason is more infuriating. He was supposed to not give up on anything yet he gives up on the girl he supposedly loved.
Sasuke doesn't even deserve a pairing. You let the girl you loved go and she got cucked, way to go Nardo.

You should get yourself to a doctor, you daft cunt.

CALLED IT!

twitter.com/Foxceras/status/746207487615860736

We all did. Its already on the list.

Acid your waifu a dino. Why wants to fug dino?

If it makes you feel any better, The Last and even Kishimoto himself say he just had a childish crush on her.

What the actual fuck could the context for this image be.

Google+ actually works just fine. It's only when I enter notifications and click on a comment chain that I get booted out.

What's going on with this shitty app?

Because Asuka.

☑ Liberated Britannia from the EU to start the Holy Britannian Empire.

This actually gives me an idea.
Where's the full list of things we did? I want to make Obama say it all and cut it together and somehow wizard it under 8mb

That sound redundant, also Britannia are imperialistic power hungry faggots anyways, so that doesn't work.

Mehdunno. I'm only here right now because insomnia, and I kind of need to poop but don't want to walk to the bathroom.

Maximum lazy.

Feminists have got the strangleholds at IDGA and GDC, necks of Westen Triple A studios like Ubisoft, EA, Activision, Bioware and Bethesda and now, I'm sure you're aware of it, that they're been "revising" and "redefining" what video games are like how they are changing the term "gamer" into "player" because the term gamer is now associated with "toxic masculinity". Why you think games like Beyond Two Souls, The Lesbians of Us, Heavy Rain suddenly hit the mainstream market? Consider the climate right now in the video game market… There's no such thing as co-incidences.

Just a question, any more big news about Gawker or Eron's thing? I don't know how 'murican law works, sadly.

No it doesn't, Hinata deserves better. Still, it went all to shit after the Chunin exams.

She lost any credibility she had when she pulled that shit

The sad thing is Life Is Gay actually seems interesting as a mystery game, but if everything I've heard about Chloe is true, that bitch as a love interest makes it a nightmare.

And yet on the last of us was actually successful.

That game was weird as fuck when it came to the lesbian thing, actually. It was like it didn't want to 100% commit to it. It was realtl all over the place. However, even tumblrettes and SJWs thought the last episode was shit.

E;R had the best review. Embedded.

Because Sonyniggers will gargle everything Sony have in its library, even it's a non-game.

I hear it has a scene revolving around a gun that's so bad it instantly became a meme.

It really isn't. There was some neat buildup that I thought was going to go into some freaky Silent Hill cult shit but in the end it's just some hipster who wants to take artsy photographs of drugged girls
The writing is atrocious, the characters are insufferable, the voice acting is flat, the visuals are awful, the time manipulation is only cleverly used a couple times, none of your choices matter save for one, the only praise I can give the game is that the big reveal at the end is foreshadowed really well.

At one point she says that only women should have guns because the men are dangerous.
Then she shoots herself.

It pussyfoots around with the soundtrack too. For all the talk of punk and thrashing there isn't one punk song in the whole game

I would have absolutely fucking loved them ending up with each other. In fact it's the only other ending I would have accepted that wasn't outright Madara winning.

Her getting a husbando like that and him getting a waifu like her? Hell yeah.

Was TLoU really that bad?

I had friends who got it at launch and said that it was hard as hell, which made me want to play it. I always kind of planned to pick it up at some point.

The gameplay is just a veil to shove the feminist fetish towards lesbians in the "game". Don't get fooled.

I have no other words.

it was ok
not terrible, but nothing great either

the game play was simple as hell and too much walking slowly listening to boring talks and the ending was just fucking dumb
ontop that comparing it to some of the zombie books ive read, the story wasnt well thought out at all

if you can get it for like $20 and want something to kill a weekend with go for it

Doesn't the entire town get fucking destroyed unless you sacrifice that stupid bitch?

Literally what? Did you even play it?

It was a pretty solid game, not gonna lie. It's just the press thought it was the best thing to ever grace gaming

Try to stop him from doing something stupid and convince him to go to the police instead.

He's talking about the DLC where Ellie and the other girl kiss.

Personally, I think that scene says more about Ellie's attachment issues that she ended up displaying in the main game, but some people are just gonna be stupid about it, and Naughty Dog cashed the scene in for easy brownie points anyway

Yeah, I was lucky enough to play it when my friend was still around the area(like a block away from home) and he's kind enough to make me play PS3 games, the gameplay is just a facade towards the feminist-lesbianism fetish that was shoved into the "game". I almost cringed on how self-inserted the character was. Err….

user, I'm pretty sure he's past reason at this point if he wants to inflict that much pain without killing.

Yeah, it renders every choice you made through the game pointless because it either never happened or everyone it affected died.
Basically if you watched The Butterfly Effect you've seen a much better version of everything the game tried to do

I know that's what he's talking about but he's making it sound like the whole game revolved around that when it's just five seconds in the DLC

I don't understand what this shit writing is even trying to communicate.

I watched my friend play it on the second to hardest difficulty. He did not have many problems playing it. And he enjoyed it.
But he is a pleb, he thinks the new god of war is great and hates dantae from the devil may cry games for his one liners. Though I actually suspect he hates dantae because his only experience with him is marvel vs capcom 3. I don't even remember dantae using many oneliners in any devil may cry.

I meant that Hinata was too good for anyone not being her cousin or Rock Lee. I kinda fantasized about them teaming up and try to plan how to confess/approach each other's unrequited loves before starting to fall for each other.

You got it wrong. She shoots herself and blames the gun immediately afterwards. Then she shoots a dog and its owner.

It (the tornado) renders every choice you made through the game pointless because it (your choices) either never happened or everyone it (your choices) affected died

You can stop her from doing that, it's just a pain in the ass. For some reason there are certain bits of dialogue you can't skip in the sequence even if you've heard it before

On the subject of Hinata and Naruto, am I the only one who thinks the series would have been 100x more enjoyable if Naruto was Naruko the whole time?

His whole role and emotional outburst-y personality would have been more interesting as a girl. Instead I just find him to be an insufferably idealistic faggot. The early parts of the series were pretty cool, when the focused on ninjas using trickery, deception, espionage and things like that. By the end they were fucking DBZ characters, warping time, summoning meteors, and flying and it was pathetic.

Yeah, either him or Sasuke. Would've made the whole thing less gay too

Its better than most recent AAA games, though that's an appallingly low bar these days.

Nearly everyone thinks he should have just been a girl at this point and I can't blame them.

I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to disagree rather strongly.

Wasn't a big fan of it but Last of us have a lot of gameplay.

And these are just straight up lies.

Hate the game all you want but deal in facts, not bullshit.

Better? Probably. Probably wouldn't have sold nearly as well, though. And with shonen, that's all the suits want.

Hmm, yes good point and reminder. Also, follow the money. Both in the immediate sense and larger strategic view. I think digging for some more info on TIFF Nexus might be worth something.

For example has started some digging already. That week long vidya camp for example, that sounds like something from SouthPark Super School News episode, on how to become a holyshit it's horrifying! new media\game journo if I just read the text description.
archive.is/QLls8

I think it is worth some digging effort, because TIFF is a charity, and it may not be a monolithic hivemind yet. There still exists a possibility, that not everyone in TIFF agrees with the way their funding is used or mandates are stretched from International Films Fest to Vidya can be the next Hollywood. It's not going to be easy, Bell Canada is a large sponsor of TIFF, and they sure as shit are monopolistic as fuck. But like any large corporation, they may not like negative attention. If there is some shady things going on with the funding that TIFF, a charity organization, there might be a possibility in bringing the sunlight disinfectant.

That bar is so low that not even gumby could limbo under it.

Outstanding.

Please do so faggots. Making bell back down and putting them in a compromising damned either way position would make my summer.

Life is strange is pretty much "HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW KIDS" the game.

I really want a murder case to happen where the accused tries to use a, "It was all the gun's doing" defense. Would be even funnier than that affluenza bullshit.

archive.is/nnbHz

We know anything about the Orion devs? Are they fishy? Is Activision just being assholes cause they can?

fuck too early

sp

My brother feels the Nine Tails' power while being intergral with the larger plot was a slippery slope and Mangekyo flat out ruined everything by turning the ability to analyze and mirror an opponent's movements to summoning godly black hellfire and a superpowered ethereal nearly impenetrable aura that acts on its own.

Honestly, Naruto seems like one of the best and most chilling examples of what power creep can do to an entire story, that's also something people who make games should think about because honestly you can see that by comparing Kingdom Hearts to II.

Not sure if I'm being tinfoil but it really feels like there's an attempt being made to subvert Holla Forums into being more liberal and accepting of censorship lately. Not seeing it that much in these threads but am in other threads on the board.

Check em.

Yeah, that's not gonna happen.

Care to elaborate?

AFTER HAVING CHECKED THE FORMATTING AND URLS FOR THE LATEST CURRENT HAPPENINGS UPDATE twice, IT IS COMPLETELY READY
But now I forgot how to submit. I also forgot where I put the instructions for submitting. Feel free to bully.
If anyone is curious, here's the pastebin of the completed Current Happenings: p.teknik.io/epxZt

Things like that and seems more genuine than typical baiting.

Don't forget this entire thread

Jail time can fuck someone up too, without ruining your own life.

Damn Mangekyou Rinnegan Edo Tensei Madara.

Although I must admit both him and Obito got two outstanding VA for Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 in Latin America.

Your 2nd point is somewhat true, the main Holla Forums board is quite reactionary and I've seen way to many extremes in it lately, people make way to many assumptions on characters lately.

Def the fault of SJWs but it doesn't get any less annoying.

That one just felt like blatant bait to me, didn't even check the thread.

I see, for the past couple of weeks i've been seeing threads here on Holla Forums telling users to come back to halfchan.

yeah i've noticed alot of shilling for BF1, i guess EA payed them this month.

First you need a fork of gamergateop, then you edit it, then you submit a merge request. It's very easy compared to the editing. Do you have a fork yet? Do you know how to make one?

Anyone have that pasta?

I'm not playing devil's advocate for Holla Forumstards who hate my beloved yuri, incest and 2D brown girls, but what I've seen says not to stop posting on Holla Forums, but not to let 4/pol/ crumble.

Except no one in their right mind would waste their time there with the datamining and totalitarian corrupted moderation.

I've never set foot back on halfchan since the Exodus, but for four times. All were to make GamerGay threads in Holla Forums just to get myself banned again and see how long they'd last.

I assume this is it: gitgud.io/Magitarp/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

Eh, I'm pretty sure that Jim's datamining us too, I just don't give a fuck about attempts at datamining at this point as nearly every fucking site on the internet does it now. At least codemonkey fixed tor posting which is better than most.

To me it is.

I'll react after I have all the facts.

You won't always be able to obtain all the facts, we don't live in a world where having perfect information is always achievable and inaction is itself a form of action.

Its understandable, when i saw namefag veterans from 4chon /new/ get banned last year for minor infractions, it struck me that 8/pol/ is a playpen for the BO and his volunteers.

Yeah. Go to CH on your fork:

gitgud.io/Magitarp/gamergateop/blob/master/Current-Happenings

Where it shows files at the top click README.md, because that's the one you want to edit (this tripped me up originally). You end up here:

gitgud.io/Magitarp/gamergateop/blob/master/Current-Happenings/README.md

Around the top right (if it's your fork and you're logged in) there's a button named "Edit". Click it and copy-paste the new version into the box (making sure you aren't accidentally deleting stuff from the bottom or something). Click "Commit Changes" and your fork is now edited.

At the top of your repository click "Merge Requests". Then the New Merge Request button. Source Branch should be yours and Target Branch should be gamergate/gamergateop. When I click it it tells me something about no new branches (I think because I haven't edited my fork) so I can't give a walkthrough further but here's some instructions:

docs.gitlab.com/ce/gitlab-basics/add-merge-request.html

If I found Imkampfy alone and thought I could get away with it I'd gun that fucker down.

That's true but you can get at least some facts, enough to react or make a decision without coming off as an idiot.

Oh, and of course after you edit your fork but before the merge request look at your fork's CH to make sure it isn't fucked up somehow.

I wish I had the image of the evalion threads and the fucking vol congratulating himself on something he posted forgetting to change his ID.

… allahu

she's hardcore

Did the mudslimes get Val, havent seen him in awhile

probably asshurt about being called a faggot over his opinions on brexit

Also I think in the merge request you specify you want to edit CH specifically but I don't remember how, I think it might pop up when you click that compare button when trying to merge.

Thank you very much. Now the update is ready to be merged into the mainline link and I'm ready to sleep.

I'm sure he's fine r-right?

This sounds fantastic

How many pages should an image board have?

How long should a thread stay alive?

Holla Forums really messes with my ideas about this.

Thanks a lot for your work. I'm going to sleep now too, luckily you caught me right before I left. Goodnight.

hmm

Don't worry, I'm the Ralph shill.

mere coincidence.

I'd recommend 4chan Holla Forums over Holla Forums Holla Forums anyday just because of imkampfy.

b-but a qt baguette

We're all ralph shills

As many as is necessary, it will vary depending on how fast the site moves, and how frequently threads are expected to be created and/or bumped.
As long as it can maintain active, meaningful discussion.
What's the difference between one longer thread, or multiple shorter threads on the same subject?
If a thread can last a week under current rules (without any "pointless" bumps to keep it alive - I'm talking real contributions to a thread), why is there a problem?
The only threads that stay alive are inevitably going to be topics that users want to discuss.

i wish that faggot stayed banned, the best thing to happen to Holla Forums was when jim accidentally cleaved the userbase with the banhammer.

That's pretty much an eternity though.

4chan is basically a hamster wheel where people keep making the same threads and reposting the same content over and over again.

boards.theforce.net/threads/the-fantastic-ian-mcdiarmid.6906551/

a 14 year old thread.

A week seems like a good shelf life for a thread to me but on slower niche boards ancient threads can stay near the top like they do on reddit.

There are bump limits for a reason, of course. So a thread inevitably does fall off the board, and requires real renewed interest in order for a new thread to be created.
That way you don't get monsters like that people are inevitably posting in just because it's the cool thing to do. Not because they have anything to add. Sure, somebody could make the same thread about Ian McDiarmid again, but would it have the same draw it does now? So it's nice that threats like that do expire.
But does it really matter? There's always a webm thread on this board.
Assuming there were no performance issues: If it were an endless (or cyclical) thread, would it really make much of a difference compared to if a fresh one were posted as soon as the old expired?

Really, the main reason to break threads up is to refresh discussion, and to make the information easier to digest. Well, that, and to refresh IDs. People will speak more freely on a topic if they know it won't be brought up again six months from now.

Fucking hell. Pic. related was supposed to be a joke.

Fucking meme magic.

Star Ocean 5 is out, do we know if anything other than panties where censored?

I get the feeling someone generally important or well known is going to get murdered. It might look like a complete accident.

I had a dream about it, but didn't know who the person was. Look out for any murders.

Herro?

keep it down out there!

Also marche. New chapter

Did anyone see the gameplay footage for the new DOW? It looks awful and the devs took inspiration from MOBAs. It is some unholy combination of a MOBA and RTS. It also has a lot of lore issues.

Seriously, that whole scene was on point.

ill read it tomorrow

Hey, it's this guy again behind Zoe (dressed as a woman, with pink hair).

naa

God she keeps changing size.

So what the fuck was Quinn doing in Canadia at that point in time?

She's not retarded. She's happy.

The concept is so foreign and devoid in your life, you can only see it as brain abnormality.

Gilda's a retard. Get over it.

If by qt you mean a fucking attention whore, then yes.

This world will be better the day he fucking offs himself. Why couldn't the fucker be in Paris?

I was called unfunny for posting the same image of IRL Gilda.

Great news everyone
I found Gilda's Mother
Pic related

offtopic, but I made a thing.

Legit question, why do people watch this when they're not a 15 year old girl?

Wrong. Read the reddit thread with a frenchfags translation. It was posted in this bread.

I'd have to first get an answer to my question. How is that made for 15 year old girls?

The everything contained in that clip?

So cute girls talking about how big areolas are on other females is 15 year old girl material?

Where's baker?

Seems to be wrong order of discussion. Reverse order would make more sense.

Because girls are mysterious creatures.

Yes. Breast envy is a thing.

But don't we all want nice and firm breasts?

He had a heart attack. Play MGS if you don't believe me.

New Bread
New Bread
New Bread
New Bread

I'd imagine so. I guess some people find inane discussions on breast/areola ratios interesting.
However, make them naked breasts/areolas, then we'd have a discussion.

Of course.

Tits are always worth discussion.

What is this?