Webm thread, chicken tendies edition

needs more reeee

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=245BgyHyZW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here comes the daily repost of WEBMs everyone has seen already

If you're looking for fresh content I feel bad for you son, I got 99 Webm's but OC ain't one.

Well sure, my first is a repost

My second however is what I made this morning and I think everyone has wanted since Holla Forums was made

vidya related OC i just made

Obligatory.

Would you fug?

I forget what any of these are

If you're not going to post video games then at least don't post fucking cancer.

See:

if you want video game webms in this thread, post some

#2 looked pretty cool

…I actually applauded that.

I did too.

America is so weird

fucking burgers

forgot muh webm

has anyone updated the webm that uses this song for brexit

OH YEAH HOW ABOUT THIS ONE ASSHOLE

OR HOW ABOUT THIS IF YOU THINK YOU'RE SO SMART

remember kids, sexual assault is a serious crime

ones a cancer ridden mlp webm but the other is a youtube link
Which are you better off clicking if yo0u want to listen to the song?
protip: the webm, then you dont have to enable all those fucking scripts

where did my webm go?

You can embed OR have files, but not both.

what could this be, I wonder

holy shit

At least we have video games right ?

HD version

Why am I not surprised

Because you suck cocks

for those who dont want to open the youtube embed

Yeah, that's right. Your people lack in fertility.
We are going to penetrate, you are going to let us penetrate DEEP inside your Empire.
We will BREED! We will replace the ghosts of the dead husbands with their murderers.

We will corpulate with your women and bring fertility to your people.
In time we will replace them.
You have grown decadent, Romans! You have grown WEAK, LIMP DICKED!

Indeed not only your women are lusting for us, but your effeminate sons as well. The rich boys of your deer senators are SUCKING GERMAN COCK RIGHT NOW.

We will be your heart, Romans. We will be your muscles, Latins. We will be your legacy.

You have let us in. We will not only be inside your Imperium, but outside as well.

He was good in Warcraft.

wrong post?

Oh he was? Which character did he play?

He was captain kirk.

wat?

He wants to fuck the girl with green skin. He's basically captain kirk.

who is this wonderful man?

I do not know

Fuck this! Garithos 2016! He was always right!

Worst fucking show in existence. Remove yourself from society, the gene pool, and perhaps life.

hello reddit

nice webm, friend

Never before was the following sentence been used in so much context: You have to go back.

Fuck webms

have another (You)

Aww man fuck you there was no need to include that horrendous bass drop at the end of that

tfw he died a few hours ago

God dammit I loved his movies

Wait, really?

How can anyone be so cruel to do that to another living thing?

Ducks would make great pets if they had sphincters and didn't shit everywhere all the time.

faggot

Wait, who dies?

You
Don't turn around

didnt mean to quote you

I meant for everyone on Holla Forums to know my dilemma.

/r/ing Russian yandere song.

Everything about the environment today is depressing as fuck.
Here have a Room webm.

Name's Formalin by fleur

Yandev may be a faggot, but he has a patrician taste in music.

underrated limmy sketch here

mein sides

Much obliged. I'll contribute now.

my favorite part is where she robotically reads the definition of "democracy" from wikipedia

second favorite part is where she mispronounces "egalitarian"

cute

What was the name of the people that did the cover? I forgot.

I think this is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.
Thanks, user, for bringing a bit of joy into my life.

Heyyyyyy

Have another

that bucket he was holding wasn't a paint bucket.

it had fried chicken in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=245BgyHyZW8

The face of a man realizing his girl is a filthy, filthy whore.

Although in streaming that should be no surprise.

Thanks, lad.

requesting Title for this one if possible

How could someone be that scared of needles at 16 for fuck sakes they should have gotten several shots by then.

Don't wanna get dat autism from dem needles and vacuseems.

CHEEKI BREEKI

I was expecting something lewd

I was having so much trouble discerning whether or not that was satire until the end.
What a fucking rollercoaster of emotions.

Everything seems like it's winding down doesn't it.

This hurts women.
Please stop.

that's really problematic.

Yeah those tits are huge, it must be killer for their backs

I've been looking for that WEBM for ages

Or. Orrrr. Helicopter in a shitton of fish and see what the fuck the penguin is doing.

That's rich.

And even if it actually did, then maybe it's a sign that women should stop being insufferable sociopaths so that they don't have to compete with imaginary idols who are not only literally designed to be the epitome of physical beauty, but also won't leach off of you more money and social status.

I was going to post some bangin music, but thanks to you I have to post an example of the kind of woman who would actually say something as dumb as what you just said.

song name?

Did you at least kill the Architect?

Gets me every fucking time

Okay, dumping dance music.

RIP in Pieces European Union.

YEAH

GALO SENGEN

Good times.

I think that's my local gamestop.

More like "RIP UK".

Nah.

Source?

see that mountain? you can climb it

Well… no, this has pretty much spelled the end for the EU.

Someone webm this

Is it wrong that i like this song apart from when the word pony is mentioned in it?
Like i like almost everyword, but for some reason "pony" just makes me cringe

Also why are the only franchises i hear making actual fan music consist of Touhou and mlp cancer?

Maybe it's just a product of the fandom being a highly popular autism magnet. Someone with musical talent oughta leak in, and get the idea that they should shove the fandoms down everyone's throats.
Also it is wrong

Man I have feeling that it would be more meaningful if I knew Jap.

Would making a game a autism magnet be a good thing or a bad thing?
a) you would get more players
b) it would last longer
c) It would be filled with autists

Are you willing to deal with autists in the gaming community if they "enhanced" the gaming experience?

You mean detail-oriented extremely picky customers?

I've said before the fan stuff in a lot of cases is vastly better than the show is

From what standpoint? If from a community standpoint, no, because an autistic community is devoid of actual discussion.

shocut doesnt add subtitles, im still waiting for those faggots to update their program

Ahh now I see well hope you do find some way to get those subs on there.

Like this combines great animation along with two autistic things to make something really touching and great

And now watching this I just broke into fucking tears cause I spent the last 6 hours today in the hospital watching my mother slowly die until they sent me home and I don't even know if she'll be alive by morning so I'm just going fuck it and going to go out right now and buy 6 whoppers and eat and cry like a bitch

Night

Also never wait to tell somebody you love them, you never know if you'll get another chance

holy shit
you'll get through it, user.

Why the fuck aren't you at the hospital dunkass

Its time to kill this thread

Damn user
damn…

Because I've spent the last 30+ hours awake because for over 3 years I've been providing 24/7 care of my mother, and while its been getting worse and worse I've been able to handle it

She has however been hospitalized twice in the last two months because I can't stabilize her condition and like I said have spent the last 30 hours awake

Cause her and me communicate with walkie talkies and I am on call 24/7 but she was too weak/incoherent to operate them the last 2 days and started falling over whenever she got out of bed so I've spent the last like 12 hours just standing outside her door and listening to make sure she's still breathing

Stepdad finally came home from work and we all got into a semi heated shouting match with her that she needed to get treated before its too late, so I took her in and they instantly admitted her into the resuscitation unit where they started giving her ventilators, and it was working for a while when out of bloody fucking nowhere her oxygen went from 96 to 84 in a span of about 15 seconds and they had to put her on high doses of oxygen, and I spent a few hours sitting and just quietly talking to her as she kept looking around the room and seeing loved ones who were not even there

They said they had to run a ton more procedures to try and figure out how to get her O2 levels back up but she wanted me to go home because I've been awake for over 30 hours so I got home, managed to only sleep a total of about an hour (Which felt like 6) so I woke up to do some 8channing to make myself feel better

If you really wanted to know

I would watch her videos. Seems like a fine woman.

Humbly request all the Holla Forums intermission webms

godspeed user
also that's not a webm

you mean one of these?

Yes those.

Ok then

Sorry I'm watching Ernest Saves Christmas ATM to try and cheer up and I remember I had made this WebM because, well christmas love

well that's the only one I got, sorry

thank you for it, every little helps

I do have this though

Fuck it I keep wanting to post fun webm's but all I do is keep spotting the sappy/sad/emotional ones

Going to finish eating my whoppers then try and sleep again

It's funny, because she sounded relatively sensible until she started on about the SJW shit.

She's all about the gameplay, fam.

I KNOW THAT FEEL, user.

My mom died only five days after my ninth birthday, I know how much it hurts to lose one of your parents. Just remember that she wants what's best for you and wouldn't want you to be sad in her absence. Live your life to the fullest, do what makes you happy and be your best every single day. You can rest a bit easier knowing that she'd be happy and proud of you.

i'm here for you, user
i love you
;_;

you're doing good user, and you're appreciated i just wanted you to know that

Gonna need a source for that numa numa

wrong quote

waste of animation.
hold on user

We can post .swf files again? I mean, we still can't view them on 8ch but at least there's some progress

my dad is going through terminal cancer (glioblastoma)

its the deadliest and most aggressive form of brain cancer. he has to take the maximum dosage of chemo and radiation allowed.

just 6 months ago he was a Deputy Sheriff but now he can't even get off the couch on his own.

but its okay

i get to play video games with him again to help him regain the motor skills that he lost from the brain surgery

just like in the good old days

Yea it's been like that since a long while. I miss /f/ so much.

I haven't been rustled like this in a very long time.

yeah looks like it

I think it would be fine to try and make an autism magnet game if you did it anonymously.

You get those mad autism bux from all those retards shilling for you for free, then as long as you were able to stay anonymous you can take that money and use it to fund better projects. Other than that though, the cancer isn't worth it.

OH FUCK IS IT OUT IS IT TIME?!

/r/ing a webm i forgot to save, was in an earlier thread. some rapshit with a cute girl going "bump a rump" or something like that

Why is still being forced?

Games still in alpha, still having fun though.

I've come to despise many things in my very short life so far, these kinds of videos just makes my stomach roll in disgust and loathing at these people being so weak willed as not to being able to suppress a simple fear such as needles.
Thank you user, for feeling nigh on hate before I go to bed.

internet decided to crash on me, and I forgot my face.

Sauce for the song anyone?

Wait, is that actually a thing? Are European countries actually using American names for shops? Jesus, I'm a burger and I still think that's bullshit.

I don't get this surrogate mom angle. Frisk barely knows her.

That's my son.
Here's my tattoo of him.

Truly, the hero we need

THE UNITED STATES IS A REPUBLIC, NOT A DEMOCRACY!

WITHOUT FREE SPEECH YOU STUPID CUNT, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO TALK!

and that's all i've got

His name is Frankie MacDonald and he has a YouTube channel that he updates pretty frequently.

When I wa(*)s about 12 years old I was really sick. I couldn't drink any water because I would immediately throw it up again.
As a result I was completely dehydrated.

So I had to go to the hospital where they wanted to give m(*)e an infusion.
There was a fucking intern who came to do it, supervised by the actual doctor.
She asked me which arm(*) I wrote with so she could put the infusion in the other.

Now, infusions needles (*) are larger than injection needles.
This bitch did it 8 times in my left arm. Every time saying 'sorry this vain is dehydrated', or simply missing. (***)
Then she did it five more times in my right arm, then the actual doctor took over and did it correctly, on the 14th fucking try.

As a kid I was already kinda scared of needles, but that situation fucking traumatized me.
I'm 31 now, but I get legit scared when I have to have my blood taken or have to get a shot.
The moments where I typed the asterixes(*) above, I got blood/steel taste in my mouth and shivers, just thinking about it.

However, I'm not a little bitch, so I do get my shots when I need to. I just look away and man the fuck up and take it. But inside I fucking die every time.

why is the doc lying?

That's the red clock. He's going Back to the Past

WEW LAD

gtfo with ur sad shit makin me all sad n shit

This one has been color corrected.

Higher quality.

nice, wouldn't want to experience that shit the way you're meant to

got link to this game?

hes still a faggot for posting that shit quality version with black bars over it

Lost it

Fucking Tuesdays. Guess I'm using headphones today. FUCK.

Japan doesn't give a fuck.

To play the shitty games that suck ass?

source on that?

I love this webm, though whoever made it could have done a better job with the size and resolution.

This could easily have been 720p and would have looked just fine

S-sorry. I wasn't even sure that was possible.

Its actually funny that they mention Gaulic in the video.
Marcus Aurelis and several other influential Emperors were Gallic.

kek what?

i made that song

Holy fuck.

It's just a shitty attempt at being touchy-feely.

Thats probably how they spread.
One pengu gets it in his mind to wander off, most will probably die but one may find a really good spot.
Eventually another pengu will join and a mating pair will form.
Then as others come a colony emerges.

You see the same behavior in wolves, lions and bears, when a certain age comes certain animals will get in there head to wander off.

Which can end up with them making their own pack, pride or mating pair.

here you go faggot

does that mean then… our waifus might be come real?

Anime ?

Fucking died.

Sword Art Online

lol, wut? I have some OC.

Lemme post, Ixion.

So I tried playing Deus Ex: Invisible War…

Based Gigguk

You've got the scene where the two ninjas talking skit? It's pretty hilarious xD

Music is music. Unless it's pushing an agenda or some shit, just enjoy it.

Avoid the autisic cesspool and just like what you wanna like.

Also, the musician in charge of the music direction in the show LOVES writing music for villains and dark scenes. just listed to these fucking strings.