President Trump

President Trump,

If you somehow get this message,

Please sue CNN for the Russian Angle. It is undermining public saftey, and generating massive damages on behalf of the American people.

This is your strongest issue. If there really is no russian angle, this is your best option and most bold move.

For the collectors out there, the OP webm is an exclusive rare misprint of when I made the original Frog Ops.

#certified

Flawless.

I'm sure Ivanka has already decided that Trump will not be suing CNN.

Will do user, will do. My son is hacking CNN as we speak.

OP, I have my best Jewish lawyers on the job!

OP, do you want to borrow my very Jewish son in law advisor for a bit as well?

at this point they could just fabricate evidence against the Russians and use that fake proof as justification for WW3
the reason they haven't done it yet is likely that it presumably takes a while to fabricate evidence made to push a blatant lie

He's too busy explaining to Kushner where Ivanka's g-spot is.

Why don't you just explain your edgy webm instead of being cryptic?

In all honesty, this is the play needed. As far as I can tell, it's a fatal flaw in the plan to divide the country and sow unrest by casting doubts about the legitimacy of the government.

Thanks, Donald.

You know what else gets me? He could even frame it like this.

"In my Oath of Office, I swore a pledge of allegiance to every American. That includes the violent and misguided protesters, and my most vocal critics. For their sake, to put their minds at ease about the legitimacy of their government once and for all."

the kikes have gotten too comfortable in just about every medium

A massive lawsuit would really change the entire game.

Imagine trump heading a legal battle with the entire weight of the justice department behind him, along with a call for regular Americans to protest until the claims can be fully investigated.

With the full weight of our legal and law enforcement system behind him, along with overwhelming public support, he has a 90%+ chance of exposing all fraudulent evidence, no matter how sophisticated.

Most of what they could produce would be faked videos that could not be distinguished from the real ones. These videos, however, are easily debunked when compared to real world evidence.

Suing CNN and the entire media conglomerate is a job ONLY the US government can handle. Trump could lead that charge, with an army of lawyers, and also an army of literal soldiers, and his many civilian supporters.

The 'muh russian agent' reporting is causing serious financial damage to American citizens. It is causing riots. It is going to get people killed. Trump comes out and says ' I am suing CNN for their evidence to make such a claim, on behalf of the American people. If it is not provided, or the evidence is inadequate or fraudulent, CNN is required to issue a formal retraction, formal apology and pay damages to every American citizen. Citizens, Only.

Damages paid would become the obligation of major stockholders from their personal assets.

HE COULD WIPE OUT THE ENTIRE MEDIA EMPIRE IF HE SUES OVER THE RUSSIAN AGENT ACCUSATIONS

Unfortunately, that's not how that works. The US has some bullshit slander/libel laws that magically don't apply if the person being slandered is a "public figure". So it's illegal to lie and spread bullshit about Joe Blow being a pedophile without any proof, but it's totally legal to do so about the president. And because "public figure" is such a loose definition, it almost forms this circular logic where anyone important enough to be worth mentioned in the mainstream news is a public figure and therefore it's okay to slander them.

tldr: the libel laws are set up so that it's literally impossible to use them against the media.

To be fair, cows will come to whatever you say. You could literally just go over and scream "HEY COWS, GET OVER HERE" and they'll come for that too.

It's a legal order enforced by the US military. This is barely even a legal case, it's more of a criminal investigation, or the threat of one.

lel.
Her call is really beautiful, though.
polite sage for off topic

The only people jews enjoy screwing over more than goyim are other jews.