Are there any games with a vaporwave soundtrack? Comfy shit especially

Are there any games with a vaporwave soundtrack? Comfy shit especially

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/maru-ichi/sets/future-funk-vaporwave
arcanekids.com/noonelovesme
youtube.com/channel/UC6hBefyLMtG7FXhZ55da3Vw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My game has a vaporwave soundtrack. At 2X speed.

retrowave is alright, but not as comfy

Play Hotline Miami while on coke, you'll get pretty much the same result.

Here's a sweet playlist, but not vidya related

soundcloud.com/maru-ichi/sets/future-funk-vaporwave

arcanekids.com/noonelovesme
Here's one!
Same indie team behind Sonic Dreams Collection.

Is there a way to add this playlist to Winamp or download in bulk? I haven't much experience with Soundcloud, i only listen to Sleepy Cast there and they always include a download link on their page.

Reminds me of Artzie Music. I'm pretty sure it's the same genre: youtube.com/channel/UC6hBefyLMtG7FXhZ55da3Vw

will try

thank you user

kill yourself

Listen to the master-tracks, you tasteless piece of shit.

I knew you guys had shit taste, but wow.

What are master-tracks?

shiggy

Friends was better :^)

This guy knows his shit
Seinfeld is the greatest show ever made

Perfect Stride is incredibly vaporwave but it has no music. It links you to a soundcloud playlist of songs that fit with the game and, while they aren't vaporwave, they certainly capture a sort of modern youth that's been intertwined with retro tech and vaporwave stuff. It's a really neat game.

I'm not really sure what games might as the genre is young enough to the point where I don't think many people are picking it up.

It's more about how it sounds and how it makes you feel. I know people say "a e s t h e t i c s" as a meme to shitpost on the genre and shit but really it is about that sort of thing. The art looks cool, the music sounds pretty spaced out and neat, and it all builds this comfy little consumerist utopia/distopia world in your head as you listen to it and think.

It's honestly really cool but yeah it's not for everyone, obvously. You gotta appreciate it for what it is and, if you don't like sampling and shit then the genre probably isn't for you.

DUDE SLOWED DOWN SAMPLES LMAO

Vaporwave and Future Funk are shitty "genres" that don't fucking pay respect to the music they sample from. It isn't even new music, just 70s and 80s synthpop/funk with a looping gif of an anime from the 80s or shit from Windows 95 shat over everywhere. These "artists" aren't original, they just make glorified remixes that retards who thought the 80s was like Blade Runner or Drive eat up. Listen to the originals faggot and get some actual music taste.

What are you gonna do about it, faggot?
I'll listen to whatever I like, not what some committee deemed "normal", "good" or "patrician".

>damn their rockan vaporwave
wew lad

Hey, some actually use original samples.

Where did I say anything about "those darn kids", I'm just saying you should actually listen to some good music, you fucking faggot. I'm surprised though that Holla Forums's quality has dipped so much that people are actually using "old man" and "nostalgiafag" as an insult. Am I saying anything about how The Dark Side of the Moon was the greatest shit ever made and bitching about how music today isn't like the most normalfag-tier of prog rock albums?

jesus nigger kill yaself

vaporwave is just a parody genre centered around copying that macintosh plus album, same as "witch house" imitating salem. these web genres are devoid of creativity because they're driven by trends, but it doesn't mean that nice music doesn't exist within those dumb fucking labels.

you do have an old man's understanding of music if you think "pay respect to the music they sample from" is in any way relevant. they're paying respects by sampling in the first place.

sage because this is a terrible thread and it won't get any better

Vaporwave is celebrating the death of music. All genres have been explored. All sounds have created. The only thing left is to experiment with the corpse before it rots away.

No it fucking isn't you dumb fucking underage jackass

Why Vaporwave when Synthwave is real originally composed music? There's no sampling in Synthwave.

The original song.

No you fag, vaporwave has been co-opted from the ironic tumblrites. It's memeing back the 80s now. You piece of shit.

DUDE
RIPPED SAMPLES ON A 5 SECOND LOOP
LMAO

You really do need to leave oldfag. Browsing a imageboard in your 30's and 40's is just plain pathetic. You don't belong here anymore.

Newfags need to leave ASAP

Probably the greatest comedy, but probably not the greatest show in history.

D E E P E S T L O R E
E
E
P
E
S
T
L
O
R
E

Ok.

Come on OP listen to a real -wave, like synthwave

On the bright side though, vaporwave is a joke genre and it knows it, vaporwave doesn't take itself seriously

Quit talking like a nigger.

Compared to what, a young person's?

What's your argument, exactly? Is he not current enough, for your plagiarised fuckery?

Well what a coincedink.

There you go lad, you created yer very own vaporware!

top cuck

lel gaf

>>>/reddit/
>>>/facebook/
>>>/tumblr/

Your dubs don't fool me, Summerfag. I see through your disguise.

sure, go ahead and surround yourself with garbage. Im sure it wont have any negative effect on you

It's more complex. You have to pick the right song or else it sounds like shit, and you gotta chop and screw it too and have some sense of musicality to make it actually good. Just generally slowed down music is fun at first but after a while it becomes really boring and just sort of the same old shit.

Listen to shit like Late Night Delight for an example of it being done right. It feels good to listen to and puts a comfy image in your head, and sounds really funky, too.

bring on the hate

What's "my" plagiarised fuckery? I meant the antiquated response to sampling that you seem to share, dipshit.

I think all genres have a right to exist. If someone enjoys it they can listen to it, and if someone wants something from a genre, they can make their own kind. Vaporwave started as a joke, yeah, but it caught on and people kinda liked how it sounded.

I think VN's, while sort of anti-games, are still games in a sense; at least I feel so.

I'm OK with VNs existing. They rarely have gameplay, but some do. I don't like when people misrepresent them as anything they are not, which is mostly a barely more interactive picture book.

People who want to destroy art instead of just ignoring it should themselves be gutted and hanged up for the world to see for the book burning trash that they are.

Kamidori Alchemy Meister was pretty sick in my opinion. Never got that far in it at all but it was pretty fun.

And what's wrong with winamp exactly, user?
Share your wisdom.