What are you currently playing?

What are you currently playing?

I started playing Persona 3 FES today.

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/aghrwl
moddb.com/games/far-cry-2/mods?sort=ranktoday-asc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm currently juggling between Last Window: Cape West, Neir, Etrian Odyssey, Ridge Racer 6, and Senran Kagura Estival Versus.

Wish I could stick to one game at a time.

He just said he started it. Ease up on the throttle chopper.

im playing Holla Forums

7th Dragon III: Code VFD

I hope you guys didn't upgrade your 3DS

YGO Reshef of Destruction, Mario Golf Advance Tour and SM64DS at the moment. Two of these are comfy as fuck, the other demands grinding like a motherfucker.

I've been getting through Prof Layton v Phoenix Wright. It's alright. Puzzles are piss easy, but I really enjoy the multi witness shit in Phoenix's segments.

Fuck off to 4chan yourself.

Why?
Personafags and nepfags are cancer

it was stone shill, normally wouldn't care

I started my Darkest Dungeon playthrough yesterday. Didn't play the game for a long while, when it still was in early access. Hate that they took away the double crusader holy lance cheese, but oh well.

gonna play that when i wake up.
is just going to the arcade every night a good method for leveling skills? i don't want to metagame too hard or anything since that sucks the fun out of persona, but i don't want to get fucked later either.

L.A. Noire. Replaying it, actually. I'm surprised how much I remember from my first playthrough.

Etrian Odyssey, GTA IV, and Umihara Kawase. My plan is to get through the first 3 EO and all 3 UK games in order.

I put a sticky note on my monitor that tells me which games I'm allowed to play. I always keep a short/easy game on the list so I don't have the same 3 games for months. It also helps to only have one genre at a time. sometimes I indulge with some Revengence or Metal Slug

Have you played the original version of SM64? It's not too different to warrant playing both versions, but it's definitely better

Defiler Wings.
Pretty good H-game about being a dragon that serves his mistress who's attempting to conquer the land.

playing lewd vidya im at the last dungeon

What game my good man? Looks pretty damn lewd.

moe chronicles, its a VITA game

I have a Vita.

its a dungeon crawler, but its way to easy, if you want good dungeon crawler with good gameplay and lots of lewds, you should buy Dungeon Traveler 2

How many dicks do you think Yukari has taken??

Eating is useful mainly for restoring lust by eating girls

Small world. Same here.

None. Yukari is pure. And also has issues that would make her run away from dicks.

poal.me/aghrwl

Dungeon Travelers 2, KOTOR, Muramasa Rebirth, Deemo The Last Recital, The Witcher 3, Digimon Cyber Sleuth, Atelier Escha & Logy Plus, Underrail and Fallout New Vegas.

Same here.

Episode 5 > Episode 3 > Episode 1 > Episode 2 > Episode 6 > Episode 4

I'm playing through Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus; legitimately enjoy it

mein neger

Junpei gets dickishly jealous of you; but he greets like you like a bro Yosuke from P4 is more bro-tier though

Growlanser, Valkyria Chronicles 3, SMT Nocturne, Bayonetta, Drakenguard 3, and Disgaea 3.

… Huh, I need a bigger variety of games. Maybe I should finally try Deadly Premonition.

Here are mine:
Fun game but its better if you play just a few missions a day, since the gameplay is repetitive.

Good game but the walk speed is too slow and stamina drains too far, still very fun.

Bad game, bad community but addicting.

Repetitive game but gets my zombie fix, now I dont know if itd my PC but the game runs like shit.

fucking having a blast playing it again since i havent played it since i've built my new pc rig and can actually run it now

purchased it off g2a around a week ago still trying to complete it

modded it out so i don';t have to waste 2 clips to kill one guy and another fidelity mod for better sun effects, its great feels like an arcade version of STALKER

how the fuck did you find mods for Far Cry 2

Dragon's Dogma.

I'm having an absolute blast.

right here nigger moddb.com/games/far-cry-2/mods?sort=ranktoday-asc

What should I play next?

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
さよなら海腹川背:ちらり
Luminous Arc Infinity
Digimon World: Next 0rder
Dungeon Travelers 2
Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force

I am not going to fall for that game again. Screw that 'your deck level is too low for using these cards'. If only grinding it wasn't so boring but no you have to re-battle faggots with your scrub deck over and over again hoping you get your best card on the first draw. A wooping 600/400.

go for the moonrunes game

That's what I did. It didn't disappoint.

It's pretty good I guess. The controls are kind of shit, but it's still fun. Is 2 better than the first?

Muramasa Rebirth. Hoping I can get enough EXP from the white barriered areas (which seem to have bosses of the opposing routes you can fight as the other character) to be able to take on the white Caves of Evil. Level 92 or Above as the recommendation makes it seem a bit daunting, and I'm only at level 50 or so right now.

How is Deemo on the vita?

Started replaying Sam and Max Hit the Road. I plan on playing through the 3 Telltale games after. It's my favourite adventure series and knowing that Telltale are too busy making cinematic experiences to make actual games any more hurts me every day.

I've been playing through Bully on PC as well. Pretty simple fun. The slingshot is overpowered, though. Easiest way to beat bosses is to kite them with it. The game also looks great in some places, some of the cutscenes actually have lip sync and decent facial expressions.

SWAT 4. Really fun, but I can't play it for too long. It gets pretty frustrating when I keep being shit.

the controls aren't bad. It plays like a first person game with the pointer style camera.

Switching between Majesty, Planetside 2, Enter the Gungeon and Dark Souls 3.

I've started up Landstalker again because I never finished it as a kid. I'm also in the middle of playing Crystalis and once Enderal gets released in about a week I'll probably spend my time on that for at least a few weeks.

Also: I've been thinking of finishing P3 and P4 for a while now but I don't have the undub versions anymore. Are the English dubs bearable?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Series, holy shit it's fun.

Rule of Rose and the first ace attorney game.

Finished playing through all STALKER games in vanilla a while back. Would like to replay with mods.
Any suggestions, guys?

Erakisu エラキス. Grindy but fun dice RPG.

Finishing up Bravely Second and filling gaps with Enter the Gungeon. Just got a copy of Dragon Force for Saturn over the weekend which I plan on starting soon.